New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Love yer wrinkle twinkle there, gran-gran marzipan.
    Oooh, you charmer! Warming an old heart under all these layers of cake and masks. I keep a hedge maze just a little further down the road for niblets and nibblers like you.

There's no should. The only should is what you want -- couched within a framework of respect for yourself and other people, of course. If you want to linger and sample, dipping your spoon into pistachio and praline and tiger-tiger and mango as you please, then do so: it seems to be where your impulses point you.

I would say you don't owe full disclosure to your dalliances, but all the same, don't lead anybody down the garden path. Make sure they know you just want to take them down the garden path.
    You are wise to share your thoughts like this. And reflect mine so well. Thank you. I might show a few of them the front of this house, but at the moment, too much work needs doing before anybody can live there again.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Tiger-Tiger! That was, if any, a lesson in recognizing the stripes-stripes of a predator before it struck and stole my heart-heart away in its jaws.
    But the hunter became the hunted, and this garden path leads to a brambly jungle, wherein young forest kings may wander aimlessly and lose track of their metaphors.

I miss being pursued ;__;
    Ready, set?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro
    <snip>
    I find nothing inappropriate in that poem. What's the theme of the contest, if you don't mind telling? I found I enjoyed it, by the way. I especially liked speaking the following out aloud "... to wear a dress / and let my hair down / / but I am not allowed / to rest - I toil. /...". There was something about the down/allowed and dress/rest sounding good.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    If they're simple misunderstandings doesn't that imply that men are just dumb? And/or too rash to stop and work things out like grownups?

I'm male. Doesn't mean I'm a man. That implies a level of maturity and responsibility I don't feel justified in claiming. Also implies an association with you human types. And the latter isn't something I'm entirely comfortable with. (I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
    Being complicated doesn't make you smart. The flimsiest home is that of the spider: walk into any design school and ask them what an 'intelligent' design is and they'll invaribly tell you that it's a design that's as simple as it can be without sacrificing its functionality (or lack thereof, if you happen to be designing miscommunication). They aren't trapped in an infinite maze with a single exit, they're trapped in a straight forward maze that they don't know they ever entered. I think women are trained in our culture to be coy and coquettish, so that might make them seem harder to figure out than men.

And sorry about the bad luck. I've found that the more you look like you need to get picked up, the less likely it is for you to be picked up. :/
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    And sorry about the bad luck. I've found that the more you look like you need to get picked up, the less likely it is for you to be picked up. :/
    Or maybe it's not common in the area? I find the idea of picking up a hitchhiker quite frankly absurd unless there is a blizzard and the person would probably die without me picking them up.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    Now, the diet is still sucking so...
    *Butters Lix and nibbles some more*
    Eek! (blush)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Being complicated doesn't make you smart. The flimsiest home is that of the spider: walk into any design school and ask them what an 'intelligent' design is and they'll invaribly tell you that it's a design that's as simple as it can be without sacrificing its functionality (or lack thereof, if you happen to be designing miscommunication). They aren't trapped in an infinite maze with a single exit, they're trapped in a straight forward maze that they don't know they ever entered. I think women are trained in our culture to be coy and coquettish, so that might make them seem harder to figure out than men.
    No, but you'd think a simple misunderstanding, being simple, would be easy to deal with.

I mean, really, do I look like a murderer/rapist/thief? ...Maybe the latter. I was seriously considering hotwiring some of the parked cars I passed on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    Or maybe it's not common in the area? I find the idea of picking up a hitchhiker quite frankly absurd unless there is a blizzard and the person would probably die without me picking them up.
    Well, it's a small town, and people commonly come off the Appalachian Trail here. Granted, limping-guy-in-a-t-shirt does not scream hiker-who-would-love-a-ride. I look a bit clean for that, not to mention the lack of a backpack.
    Jude P.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it's a small town, and people commonly come off the Appalachian Trail here. Granted, limping-guy-in-a-t-shirt does not scream hiker-who-would-love-a-ride. I look a bit clean for that, not to mention the lack of a backpack.
    Did you follow The book of the road?

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

7. - Top - End - #697

I'll stick to walking.
    Jude P.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Titan in the Playground

I miss being pursued ;__;
    I'll give you a ten second head start before I pounce you. Whether you want to run or strip down is your call.

*hugs* She is yours, you need the hugs more it seems :<

What was the news story, may I ask?
    I'm not saying we can't share. And the news story was very much against forum rules. If you're curious, google news arizona from a couple weeks back and look for the craziest thing that pops up. I think you'll know it when you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Eek! (blush)
    ...Join me in the pouncings, sweet butter buns?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Halfling in the Playground

While I am glad that the book of the road is unwritten, I cannot help wish that part of it could also be unseen.

Hitchhiking is so complicated. It is easy for me to say that I would always pick hikers up, because I don't drive. I have done it a few times, though, and my general experience is that the more you look like a wealthy heir(ess) who, due to unfortunate circumstances, has been forced to seek help from fellow travellers, the easier it is to be picked up. Shirts - suits if possible. "I MUST reach the wedding before my bride is kidnapped by the agents of my rival!"

Of course, it can be hard to plan for hitchhiking - sorry to hear about your bad experience with your fellow humans. *hugs*

10. - Top - End - #700
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I'll give you a ten second head start before I pounce you. Whether you want to run or strip down is your call.

...Join me in the pouncings, sweet butter buns?
    ...so very yes. ♥
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

Why is that my concern?

By the way, a news story I heard a couple of minutes ago literally brought physical pain. #IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore

I could really use some hugs.
    *Hugs*

Being reminded of the horrors on this small blue dot is never a fun experience, I only hope that you will soon be overflowed with the wonders of it. Maybe one day, there will only be those wonders.

Yeah, I thought that as I typed it. I've just never heard of men as being particularly puzzling, but no doubt that's because everything in media is from the straight male perspective. Are men puzzling?
    I find humans so incredibly puzzling and complex that, if eyes were truly windows to the depths of their minds, they would be the most magnificent kaleidoscopes ever seen. The patterns would be manifold and yet there would be similarities, though I see yet no gender more easily charted than any other.

And my apologies for commenting in such poor imitation of the poetry on these last few pages, but I thought "All humans are confusing" to contain more than a few drops of crudity. ^_^'

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    So I wrote this poem for a silly contest on the same site that hosts my poetry. My poem got booted from the contest because the person running the contest found it "inappropriate". For what reason? Nothing inappropriate that I can see. The only thing that comes to mind is the breaking of gender roles (the knight putting "his" hair down and putting on a dress). The knight was a girl in my mind anyways, so I wasn't even thinking of that.:small sigh:

Of course, I'm making assumptions, and I cannot be certain, but there really is not anything inappropriate about this poem that I can see.
    I see no inappropriate content either, might it perhaps be worth requesting a more detailed explanation? It would be sad if it could be solved easily, but was hindered by lack of communication.

If it helps, your resident Kobold finds it a very nice poem as well. Although, I am far from talented at literary analysis. ^_^

I almost wrote president Kobold, shouldn't tempt my villainous half. >_>

mwahahaha!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

So I wrote this poem for a silly contest on the same site that hosts my poetry. My poem got booted from the contest because the person running the contest found it "inappropriate". For what reason? Nothing inappropriate that I can see. The only thing that comes to mind is the breaking of gender roles (the knight putting "his" hair down and putting on a dress). The knight was a girl in my mind anyways, so I wasn't even thinking of that.:small sigh:

Of course, I'm making assumptions, and I cannot be certain, but there really is not anything inappropriate about this poem that I can see.
    Well, I like the poem, but I think the content editor is a catholic conservative republican that fits the extremist stereotype...

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Oh. Well, encouraging *hugs* anyway.

Hmm... I'm starting to get a picture of that outfit. I like it!

Maybe later - I'm already all over the place trying to talk to everybody and study at the same time, so I'm not sure if I'd be attentive enough to review it in depth.

Ah, sixteen. The age at which pretty much everyone can strip in public, but only only some can in private. Also none can consume alcohol. Politics will never fail to baffle me. :P

In any case, *comradely slap on the back*. n.n

~Bianca
    Thanks for the hugs, and it's a great outfit for you! At least I think, I'd have to see it in person. Also, I was actually more like making versions for different ratings and seeing where the best ones were on the spectrum from hand holding to XXX

As to sixteen, that was always weird to me, but I'm not gonna drink much anyway, I need my brain cells. However... Vodka gummy bears on my 21st birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    welp. I almost had a unique mental visuslization of you. Alas...
    Why no longer? That was only due to fangirl shoving it down my throat for months.
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

13. - Top - End - #703

How could anybody ever dislike the idea of a female knight? Boobplates are clearly fantastic.[/sarcasm]
    Jude P.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Barbarian in the Playground

Why is that my concern?

By the way, a news story I heard a couple of minutes ago literally brought physical pain. #IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore

I could really use some hugs.
    *hugs Golentan*

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice.

If they're simple misunderstandings doesn't that imply that men are just dumb? And/or too rash to stop and work things out like grownups?
    I think it's because men are trained to be assertive and/or aggressive while women are trained to be accommodating. So a disagreement between women looks "nicer" than one between men (but might not actually be; having a bit of a blow up and getting over it is better than backstabbing and sniping, if things go to the other extreme with a lot of vitriol). Ability to work things out reasonably is - stop me if you've heard this one before! - entirely down to an individual's maturity, personality and mood and not their gender.

I'm male. Doesn't mean I'm a man. That implies a level of maturity and responsibility I don't feel justified in claiming. Also implies an association with you human types. And the latter isn't something I'm entirely comfortable with. (I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
    Ticks? I hope the pediatrician was worth it! Why didn't you have a lift? I would not hitchhike except in the most dire of circumstances (and I would be terrified doing so) and I would not pick someone up unless they looked to be in the most dire of circumstances (and, frankly, looked like I could beat them in a fight). Because it'll be my "fault" for hitchhiking/picking up a stranger if I get attacked/raped.

No, it's all good. I like apples. The reason you're having trouble with your addition is because I keep eating apples and every time you count there are fewer.
    I love apples!

How could anybody ever dislike the idea of a female knight? Boobplates are clearly fantastic.[/sarcasm]
    Yes, it is extremely clever to swap "deflecting blows away from my vitals rather than straight for the middle" for "highlighting my secondary sexual characteristics". Yes indeed. [/also sarcasm]

On the poem, though, it's a lovely poem, I really enjoyed reading it. You should ask for a specific reason why it was inappropriate, since it's not racist or filled with violent imagery or sexually explicit, or anything.

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

16. - Top - End - #706
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    As to sixteen, that was always weird to me, but I'm not gonna drink much anyway, I need my brain cells. However... Vodka gummy bears on my 21st birthday!
    Actually, it turns out alcohol doesn't damage your brain cells - otherwise it'd be incredibly lethal. It does have temporary impacts on a couple of important functions, though (and it's pretty harsh on your liver).

... Oh, and it dehydrates you pretty quickly. Turns out that's the main reason behind the headache. Right, though, drifting out of topic again... :B

Actually, that kind of makes sense. Nothing near as much as wearing a bra under a breastplate without its own cleavage would, but at least it might lead to some enemies hurting their wrists when those things deflect their weapons.

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, that kind of makes sense. Nothing near as much as wearing a bra under a breastplate without its own cleavage would, but at least it might lead to some enemies hurting their wrists when those things deflect their weapons.

~Bianca
    Yes hope the enemy hurts his wrists by guiding his blows and arrows towards your vitals. There is no way that plan could fail.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

18. - Top - End - #708
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Actually... Female wearers of plate would look exactly the same as male wearers of plate. At most, the boobs would have to be bound down (unlikely, if a female was a knight her boobs would probably be small due to her muscles), but the plate would be the same as a man's.

And don't get me started on chainmail... Chainmail bikinis would be a lot less sexy if the young lady in question was having to pick bits of chainlink out of her lovely soft flesh...
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

19. - Top - End - #709

What about one flat chest piece, rather than 2 mounds, would that work?
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ogre in the Playground

What about one flat chest piece, rather than 2 mounds, would that work?
    It would be better but it would hamper some arm movement compared to tied down breasts and a normal fitted plate and hampered arm movements can be very lethal when in melee.

It's really a question of do want minor discomfort or death? (Cake or death)
    Last edited by pffh; 2012-04-24 at 04:29 PM.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

21. - Top - End - #711

Yes hope the enemy hurts his wrists by guiding his blows and arrows towards your vitals. There is no way that plan could fail.
    Well, a gorget would help. It wouldn't do much for your heart or shoulder, but those'll get hit one way or another in any setting that actually equips people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Actually... Female wearers of plate would look exactly the same as male wearers of plate. At most, the boobs would have to be bound down (unlikely, if a female was a knight her boobs would probably be small due to her muscles), but the plate would be the same as a man's.

And don't get me started on chainmail... Chainmail bikinis would be a lot less sexy if the young lady in question was having to pick bits of chainlink out of her lovely soft flesh...
    Definitely. Binding or otherwise restraining them would make it easier to move and improve the armor fit. Plates tend to be convex anyway, so there wouldn't really be accommodations to make.

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

22. - Top - End - #712

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    I think it's because men are trained to be assertive and/or aggressive while women are trained to be accommodating. So a disagreement between women looks "nicer" than one between men (but might not actually be; having a bit of a blow up and getting over it is better than backstabbing and sniping, if things go to the other extreme with a lot of vitriol). Ability to work things out reasonably is - stop me if you've heard this one before! - entirely down to an individual's maturity, personality and mood and not their gender.
    Yeah, it's probably mostly due to upbringing. I know some guys who are very calm and rational, and tend to be more accommodating, and...actually very few girls or women who fit that bill.
    WHOA. You mean gender doesn't actually have a dramatic effect on one's personality and maturity? My world-view is forever changed.

Ticks? I hope the pediatrician was worth it! Why didn't you have a lift? I would not hitchhike except in the most dire of circumstances (and I would be terrified doing so) and I would not pick someone up unless they looked to be in the most dire of circumstances (and, frankly, looked like I could beat them in a fight). Because it'll be my "fault" for hitchhiking/picking up a stranger if I get attacked/raped.
    I'm from New England, ticks are even more common than mosquitoes. I've had Lyme Disease twice before. Hopefully this doesn't develop into Lyme, but the doctor gave me a preventative dose of antibiotics and an ointment for the bite to kill anything there that hasn't started circulating yet.
    And I was supposed to have a ride, but the school shuttle didn't show up, so after waiting for fifteen minutes I quit and just walked back.
    I'm pretty comfortable with hitchhiking. I'm not the biggest guy, but I'm fairly strong and my pain tolerance is pretty high, so getting killed isn't one of my biggest fears. Of course, yesterday I was so sore and dizzy that if somebody did want to kidnap me or kill me or rape me they would have had a decent chance...
    Whee victim blaming. I wonder when society in general will get it through their heads that yes, a woman (or man!) can put herself (or himself!) in a dangerous situation, but it's still always the fault of the perpetrator of the act. I would not get away with murder with the excuse "Well I was holding an axe and the ******* didn't bother to run away properly!"

I love apples!
    What kind? I like Fuji apples best, and golden delicious least, and I think I like oranges better, but apples are handy because one doesn't need to peel them.

Yes, it is extremely clever to swap "deflecting blows away from my vitals rather than straight for the middle" for "highlighting my secondary sexual characteristics". Yes indeed. [/also sarcasm]

On the poem, though, it's a lovely poem, I really enjoyed reading it. You should ask for a specific reason why it was inappropriate, since it's not racist or filled with violent imagery or sexually explicit, or anything.
    But boobs. Obviously nothing is worth more than boobs. I honestly don't know why the economy is based on gold/nowadays imaginary numbers and not boobs.
    Actually I honestly don't know what the big deal is. XD

...at least it might lead to some enemies hurting their wrists when those things deflect their weapons.

~Bianca
    No, that's what a breastplate does. A boobplate just deflects the attacks into the wearer's heart/face.

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post

I know. Hence the sarcasm tags. Boobplates are one of my pet peeves.
    Also, her breasts might not be that small. Yes, their mass is largely fat and a woman's breasts will be smaller if she does a lot of aerobic exercise than if she doesn't, but their size is largely based on genetics, and one woman who does exercise a lot might still have larger breasts than another woman who never exercises and eats fatty foods. I know a girl who used to do track and cross-country, and even then her breasts were pretty large. And my ex, for example, has small breasts even though she eats badly and doesn't exercise.
    Jude P.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

(I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
    I'm really sorry, but I wouldn't have picked you up either. You see, I live in Mexico, and the chances that you are someone trying to kidnap/rape/murder/mug/all-of-the-above me would be pretty high. There's been 14-year old kidnappers and executioners, even if you look perfectly nice I'd be terrified of you.
    Last edited by bluewind95; 2012-04-24 at 04:45 PM. Reason: goshdang those typos.

24. - Top - End - #714

Quote Originally Posted by bluewind95 View Post
    I'm really sorry, but I wouldn't have picked you up either. You see, I live in Mexico, and the chances that you are someone trying to kidnap/rape/murder/mug/all-of-the-above me would be pretty high. There's been 14-year old kidnappers and executioners, even if you look perfectly nice I'd be terrified of you.
    You mean you wouldn't recognize me? I'm the black square wearing stripes of asexuality! I'm pretty distinctive!

Seriously though, that sounds pretty crappy. I might not be walking around there at all unarmed, then.
    Jude P.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Barbarian in the Playground

[merciless critic]

Well, it would depend on the rules of the competition, but my guess is that your inversion of the archetypal knight/damsel role was a major factor. You say that the knight was a girl in your mind, but that is communicated nowhere in the poem, and so most readers will assume the basic archetype male-knight female-princess. Also, realize that when you play with archetypes like this, you're playing with people's most deeply held assumptions and beliefs. I thought your poem was acceptable, both in skill and in content, but someone who believes more strongly in the sacred nature of the relevant fundamental myths is unlikely to feel the same way.

Consider what the reaction would be if I wrote a poem about the Queen of England going bowling and, to borrow a phrase from the frat bros "chugging a beer." Neither of these are "wrong" actions in a moral sense, but they contradict audience expectations of the Queen, and the image that people have of her, and likewise of the archetypal knight and princess are fundamental to people's understanding of how society then and now works. Expressing controversial ideas is all well and good, but you can't expect everyone to react favorably to the new and different. Prophets have a way of dying by violence.

[/merciless critic]
    This Minase Iori avatar is a masterwork by Qwernt

DS Friend Code for Pokemon Trades and such. 1549 7971 5718

26. - Top - End - #716

Ahh...yes...I've just seen the article (I think) and yeesh.

*hugs Golemtan some more*

Hey! I just noticed! 6 arms for better hugging :P

Now I sleep though, please form a queue to be my pillow
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

First in line! And yeah, I like to call this particular multi-armed maneuver "the Gordian Cuddle." *Gordianize!*
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

28. - Top - End - #718

Dude. You'd actually be on even footing with Golentan in a shootout.
    (Can one of you PM me the article in question? I'm curious but not good enough at working news sites to find it.)
    Jude P.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Troll in the Playground

Dude. You'd actually be on even footing with Golentan in a shootout.
    (Can one of you PM me the article in question? I'm curious but not good enough at working news sites to find it.)
    Look, I can summon a goddamn dragon. I need no gun to screw with your minds, either.
    Steam username is Triscuitable.
    I got VAC banned in COD: Ghosts for using an FOV changer.
    I try not to think of how sad that is.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
    Look, I can summon a goddamn dragon. I need no gun to screw with your minds, either.
    Please, the only dragon you can summon can be dismissed with a flick of fingers.
    Non-MtG players: the only blue dragon that can be currently played under standard rules is "destroyed" when targeted by any ability.
    English is not my first language. Sorry! ~ Sorin, Lord of Innistrad avatar by Crimmy

____