New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default My Little Pony XVII: Call Upon the Thread Ponies!

Trixie's Great and Powerful Guide v1.94d
    Shoo be doo Edition

Brief Introduction

Spoiler
    Show
    My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a reboot of the MLP franchise by Powerpuff Girls artist Lauren Faust, currently viewed by (almost) the entire Internet, not only the intended audience. Here is a place where we discuss the joy of friendship.

> My Little Pony? Seriously?

It's a clever show. It has excellent writing, character dynamics, humor, animation, and generally treats kids seriously rather than condescending to them. It has every right to be a 20 minute corporate committee designed infomercial, but it's not.

> Isn't this a show for little girls?

Pixar technically makes shows for little boys, and produce some of the best animation in the world.

> Okay, fine. I'll give it a try. Where do I start?

No Brony could ask for more. I recommend watching the episodes in order. They're all up on Youtube. Unusually, Hasbro seems fine with having the entire series up in public because they've made no move to bring down any of the episodes. Search for "Friendship is Magic Episode 1" and you should find the series pretty easily... Or search for "Sharing is Magic" Google Doc. That is all.

> Okay, I'm going to watch it but this had better live up to the hype!

Whoa, calm down there. The show is light hearted, optimistic fun but it's not for everyone. It's good fun, the community is good fun, and everyone can do with a reminder that friendship is magic but if it doesn't gel for you we'll love and tolerate you anyway. Plus, you might hit the wrong episode. Ask first?

> Iron Hoof/Fan Theories/Shipping/Binding

All in good fun! If it's not your cup of tea, skim it, but this show has triggered a great creative outpouring from the Internet. Pony themed fan-art is abundant and often excellent. See below for some examples.

> Derpy Hooves/Doctor Whoof

Two minor background characters who were adopted as emblems of 4chan. Derpy Hooves is so named due to an animation error in the first episode that had her eyes facing in different directions; 4chan has assigned her the role of Ponyville's mailpony, and her only line so far has been "Muffins". The show's animators are aware of Derpy's popularity and she's shown up a few times recently with her eyes obviously derped. Currently made canon in Feeling Pinkie Keen and in Faust's picture showcased below, Derpy was deemed important enough to appear in storyboards for Season II.

Dr. Whoof is a pony with an hourglass cutie mark; he and his kin save time and space very quietly off camera.

Ponytar Artists

Spoiler
    Show
    Alarra
    Alterform
    Crown of Thorns
    Dirtytabs
    Irbis
    Kairaven
    Khosan

...and a lot more, too many to keep track of, now.

If you do/don't want to be here, make a note in the thread.

Note that we're looking for more as the above are a bit swamped with requests currently.

New: Official PonyPic Request Thread!

General Resources

Spoiler
    Show
    Fan Fiction and News: Equestria Daily
    FF... Darkly: Equestria after Dark
    Discussion Image Forum: Ponychan
    Pony Emotes: FiM Emotes
    Pony Images: Ponibooru
    Know Your Meme: Ponies!
    Allspark MLP Discussion Thread

Art Resources

Spoiler
    Show
    OC Pony Creation Guide:

>useful link<

Deviant Art Links:

Lauren Faust

14 Bis
    ButterSS
    Csimadmax
    DonKoRR
    Irving Zero
    Johnjoseco
    Kloudmutt
    Palestorm

Tutorials:

How to Draw Luna
    MLP Art Guides
    MLP Colour Guides

Kloud TV

Concepts:

On the Design of the Mane Cast

Concept art by L. Faust:

AJ/AJ
    Pinkie/Surprise
    Rarity/Sparkler
    Twilight/Twinkle
    Derpy/Ditzy

Group Shot

5 Best Pictures [IMHO]:

TG&P Trixie 1 2a 2b 3
    Twilight Sparkle 1 2 3
    Rainbow Dash 1 2 3 3.6
    Fluttershy 1 2 3

Pony Games

Nice Fanwork

Art Challenges

Spoiler
    Show
    MyLP Challenge:

Do you want to try your hand at something fun? Feeling need to draw fanart? How about trying MyLP Challenge?

What it is? Just click on the linked template.

How does that work? Don't be scared, just complete the template to the best of your ability. Have one two three four examples made by other ponies

Starting thread and more examples can be found here.

Phoe In Ropes is now a thing. Wanna draw something? Tie me up. Have a story to write? Work it in as an easter egg. Want it to be the main focus? Wonderful! I want to see enough material by Thread XI for white pegasus ponies bound in ropes or shackles or what have you to make it the official theme of the thread. Got it? Good!

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!!

Great & Powerful Trixie made a bet. A bet I'll procure 12 pictures of Trixie - like the one in my sig, of similar quality - before next weekend. Trixie cosplaying, doing weird stuff, finding herself in unusual situations. So! I need ideas! Sketches of Unicorn ponies (I'm willing to vectorize them for free if they're good enough)! Moments from the show showing ponies with unusual poses and/or designs I could use to inspire myself! Finally, if someone would also like to draw something, I'd be glad to repay in some manner :P

Any takers?

Important GitP Links

Thread I - Because Friendship Is Magic
    Thread II - Now About 20% Cooler
    Thread III - The Great & Powerful Thread
    Thread IV - Friendship is Sufficiently Advanced Technology
    Thread V - Art of the Thread
    Thread VI - MUFFINS!
    Thread VII - The Grand Galloping Thread
    Thread VIII - Friendship is Music
    Thread IX - The Best Thread Ever
    Thread X - We Trot 'til We Drop
    Thread XI - "Mmph!"
    Thread XII - No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves
    Thread XIII - Fast/Fine/Fierce Thread
    Thread XIV - Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship
    My Little Pony: FiM RP Recruitment
    Pony Week Discussion Thread
    Pony Crime Pulp Fic/Game Thread
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVII: Call Upon the Thread Ponies!

I am so cut you didn't name this "It's Safer Here".

So cut.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

*sniff* 15th thread I've made

So many proposals, I had to roll die. DBC wins this one ;P

Since I don't have energy to rotate OPic anymore, I'll make complimentary imagedump and OP edit late today. See you!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sea Ponies! Hide me!

*gallops behind another poster*
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aw, but they're cute. Also, it's a little alarming how many times I've stayed up into the wee hours of the night to watch the new thread come up. On that note, good night, everypony.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

*sees thread title & OP*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

Damn you Trixie, DBC and Sea Ponies! Will I never escape your acursed earworm!?!?!

When will the singing stoooop!!!!!

*catatonic*

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

/unlurks

Hurrah! New thread.

Also, this looks amazing.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

So cut.

I liked that name too.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

So cut.

How could you?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

Trixie's plan is to obviously lull everyone into a false sense of security, and then use that title for Thread XVIII. Nobody will see it coming!

Also, the seaponies are adorable.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

11. - Top - End - #11

New thread, yay. Have we had the opening mindscrew yet? I don't think we have, but we need one before the second page. Hmm...

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

My last post in the old thread was an mini image dump, so my first one in the new one shall be one, too.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Hi, everyone. I'm about to head to bed, but I before I did, I just wanted to apologize on how I've been acting the past week or so. I know I really haven't been at my best, been kinda anti-social and unreliable, and that at worse I've been, well, pretty complain-y and had a bad attitude, honestly. I'm still feeling pretty out of it, but I'm gonna try to be in a better mood again, recover and be more like my normal self.

I just wanted to apologize before I went to bed here, because you guys are my friends, and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone or got on anyone's nerves.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Warning: this isn't a comfort picture or anything. This is a confession and an apology.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well I'll admit, I was in a real funk on Thursday (or was it Tuesday? I forget) when your comments on Nyx set off a bit of rage and feelings of inadequacy of my own. After all, Midnight is beloved to an extreme that brings out the worst of the green eyed monster in me, and seeing you unhappy about Nyx getting positive comparisons to Midnight irked me a bit.

I forgive you for the tiny, unintentional role you had in that. 'Cause I know you didn't have any responsibility for it.
    Honestly, no need to apologize guys. Lot's of love for everyone in ponythread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Ladies(?) in the lamps.
    Spoiler
    Show
    While you do make for an....interesting lamp lady SiuiS... I think i should try and... WAIT! Does this thing has a tractor beam!? Oh man! It does. Targeting the lamps. and DRAW EM IN! *ponyard laughs happily* Haha! no I have the harem girl-men! Its kinda weird! but its adventurous!

Ok so i had a brain wave. hear me out. ok so elements of harmony= parts of friendship right? now what if, each of the elements had a partner, Twlight and Trixie, applejack and soren, Rainbow and DJ Pon-3 and so on. Would the power of love make the elements even stronger? Like super charge them? cause i totally want to write that into the end of ponyard's story.
    That would certainly be interesting to write out. But the elements are powerful enough to defeat Nightmare Moon as it stands, what would they need to be more powerful for? :P

Roseluck: How's my special little angel?

Twist: Mom, you're embarrassing me in front of Apple Bloom.

Roseluck: (hugs) Oh, you. I made you both some cucumber sandwiches and tea! I'll get out of your manes.

Apple Bloom: ... cucumber sandwiches?

Twist: Mom says being fancy's the most important thing. I tend to take after Dad more.

Weird Al Pony: Hey Twist, wanna hear my new accordion song? I call it "Rush Now, Riot Now!"

Twist: If it's okay with you, Apple Bloom?

Apple Bloom: Sure! These things're always a hoot!
    Weird... Al... Pony? You sir have made my day.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/7-days.html#more The end is neigh. The pink one is upon us.

YAY!
    No... NO... NOOOOOO! I will not be assimilated into the cult of the Pink One!

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKrn...el_video_title

She wrote some lines for Derpy and Dinky and voiced them, along with the mane six. It's adorable.
    I am very much a fan of that VA for Derpy. It just fits so well. Also that singing is absolutely adorable.

No... NO! THE MEMORIES! THE UNHOLY FUSION OF MONKEY D. LUFFY, THE DOCTOR AND HARRY DRESDEN! WITH THE SONIC SCREWDRIVER AND THE RIDICULOUS BONUSES AND SKILLS IN EVERYTHING AND HE BOUGHT IT ALL WITH DEFECTS THAT WOULD NEVER COME UP AND HE HELPED RUIN MY CAMPAIGN WHY WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME OF THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
    ...And I've seen levels of cheese out of my players that would make this look tame. Is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Etcetera View Post
    You used to be about the ponies, man. You used to be cool.
    Seriously, were it not for the title I'd have no idea what this thread was about.
    Dude, we are all about the ponies. Have you read more than the past 10 posts? 95% of this thread is about ponies.

Starting Post
    Poor Applejack. WHY ARE THERE SEA PONIES IN MY G4? @_@
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

1) I have figure out where I can have playing cards printed up for my FiM RPG board game for bronycon.

2) I had to listen to CMC singing to counter the sea ponies song seeping in my brain.

Sea ponies vs Cutie Mark Crusaders

6 ponies enter.
    3 ponies attend the after-battle luau.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    1) I have figure out where I can have playing cards printed up for my FiM RPG board game for bronycon.

2) I had to listen to CMC singing to counter the sea ponies song seeping in my brain.

Sea ponies vs Cutie Mark Crusaders

6 ponies enter.
    3 ponies attend the after-battle luau.
    Now I'm picturing Scootaloo in a hula skirt. What has my brain done.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

16. - Top - End - #16

Warning: this isn't a comfort picture or anything. This is a confession and an apology.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well I'll admit, I was in a real funk on Thursday (or was it Tuesday? I forget) when your comments on Nyx set off a bit of rage and feelings of inadequacy of my own. After all, Midnight is beloved to an extreme that brings out the worst of the green eyed monster in me, and seeing you unhappy about Nyx getting positive comparisons to Midnight irked me a bit.

I forgive you for the tiny, unintentional role you had in that. 'Cause I know you didn't have any responsibility for it.
    It's alright, I think we *both* were in bad moods in Thursday (it was Thursday, because it was a day before the funeral), and yeah, it's sort of kind of dawned on me how I was feeling was maybe how a lot of people felt about me, and how kinda lucky I've gotten, and how it was unfair that I was feeling that way. Gave me a sort of a slap upside the head, 'You dolt' sort of thing. So, yeah, I apologize and forgive you, too.

Also, if it helps, your fics are plenty awesome, and they do need more attention. And fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    On the Past Sins/Nyx grumbling, it's quite ironic to see complaints against the fic being done both here and on /fic/ in ponychan.

As one poster put it succintly there:

I wholly agree with that statement. The last few chapters had me 'meh' what the hay is this thing going.
    I noticed that thread, actually, in my perusal of ponychan last night, and when I went back today, sitting here watching the rain go down, it was gone, replaced by a 'discussion thread' that basically states you're not allowed to have dissenting opinions in that thread. So, yeah, I guess it got a little too heated.

And I actually agree with that statement, and as a man of mass media, despite my personal problems with the story, I absolutely have to respect, on a professional level, the authors for the top-notch advertising. I agree with that one dude who said something like "It's probably the strongest ad campaign for a fic this fandom has seen yet."

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think you've been fine. After all, you've been concerned enough to apologize (several times), which clearly shows you care. I'd say you just need more internet hugs until you start feeling better.
    I do care, a lot. I don't like hurting people in the first place, and especially not people that I give a damn about, like you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    ...If this is what you guys are like when you're grouchy, I think I need to harvest some happiness from each of you.

If love is in the appendix, where does happiness get stored?
    Honestly, that's why I like this thread. We're willing to actually sit down (errr, metaphorically) and actually talk to one another when stuff like this happens. We're actual, mature human beings, and I love this thread for that. Not just the wackiness and the ponies and that, but the fact that we treat each other with respect.

I know well what a downbeat mood can do to a mind and how hard it is to break out of. Hope both of you find a healthier balance, some better luck, and some solid priorities.
    Oh, I know I'll bounce back, and I'm working on it right now. Believe me, I've been through enough in my life that I know a situation like this, I can beat, there's no doubt about that.

But a little encouragement and well-wishing never hurts, and thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    For what it's worth, I wasn't annoyed, nor do I think any less of you guys for feeling like that. It's honestly very big if you to admit it.
    I'll always try to admit when I'm wrong. Sometimes I fail or I'm stupid or not recognize that I am wrong or whatnot, but I'll always try. And, as I said before, especially when it comes to my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Good lord, already filled to the brim on this one too? I'll wait until the next thread to post this picture then. Seeya tomorrow, all!
    Damn it, Inkwell! And not just because of that, your timestamp says you posted that closing in on 4 AM! You know better than to keep awake that late! Geez, the ponies in this thread, I'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    New thread, yay. Have we had the opening mindscrew yet? I don't think we have, but we need one before the second page. Hmm...
    Uhm....I got nothing! Oh, except for maybe this picture that came up on my devantART while I was writing through this thread:

Spoiler
    Show

AHHH, time and space are collapsing in on themselves! We're doomed, doomed I say! No? Well, that's the best *I* can do.

I'm caught up on the Djinni stuff, but I've been sitting here for twenty minutes writing this out, and I really need to go get my day started, so it'll have to wait.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    *sees thread title & OP*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

Damn you Trixie, DBC and Sea Ponies! Will I never escape your acursed earworm!?!?!

When will the singing stoooop!!!!!

*catatonic*
    Shoo be Doo, Helpfoal as can be ponies!

Well, I blame you :P I absorb magic energy and knowledge of everything around, so guess whose fault it is I have urge to commit evil deeds occasionally now :E

So cut.
    Points hoof to this post

Also, see above :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Trixie's plan is to obviously lull everyone into a false sense of security, and then use that title for Thread XVIII. Nobody will see it coming!

Also, the seaponies are adorable.

You do realize it means I can't use it for XVIII now, either? ;P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

18. - Top - End - #18

@EsperDerek & darthbobcat:

Looks like somepony needs some cheering up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Pinkie Pie Loves You!

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

tonberrian apologizes for not posting more. tonberrian got distracted by other hobbies and now a cold-thing. tonberrian is currently not feeling so great.

tonberrian does not know why he is speaking in third-pony.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ponythread has been classified a Level 5 cuteness hazard. Read at own warning.

Many Moods of Ponythead: Repost
    Spoiler
    Show

More ponymotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

And then there was a new pony thread. And the ponies rejoiced.

Still never actually seen the original sea pony thing, and I intend to keep it that way.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Now I'm picturing Scootaloo in a hula skirt. What has my brain done.
    Somepony draw this now!
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Still never actually seen the original sea pony thing, and I intend to keep it that way.
    Reform and repent, heretic

What kind of un-sea pirate are you, anyway? :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

*clam shell opens*
    *sea-ponies start singing*
    *the girl and AJ look at each other going 'Am I high'*

really, that's the best explanation for that look.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

One who values his few remaining scraps shreds bits teeny tiny threads of sanity highly, and also knows that whatever horrors that lie beyond that link will remain in his head forever should they be allowed in. That being said, the sea ponies in the OP are ludicrously adorable.

Besides, I think my horse-drawn pirate ship spooks the little buggers.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

26. - Top - End - #26

I love the OP picture, the look on Applejack's face is priceless.

27. - Top - End - #27

Almost beats out, 'Under the Sea'. Almost.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    How about this: seahorses are carnivores

And since sea ponies are members of pony family... <coughs> Why are you looking at me like this? ;P

Anyway! Promised imagedump!

Spoiler
    Show

Hmm, Aqua Drop looks kind of nice.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

And I'm back. I kinda want to go back and quote some of the responses to my question about ponyships in MLP:BF, but I'm a bit lazy 'cause I just woke up and I can't quite remember where they all are in the thread.

Anyway, I think everyone pretty much agreed that a friend system was a good idea, even if choosing a single 'best friend' wasn't (and, to be honest, that wasn't one of my choices either). It has also given me a couple ideas as follows:

A 2-variable system seems like it'd be pretty popular, with one variable being how somepony feels about you in the long term and the other being the short term, which varies a bit more widely. I don't really have names for them other than short/long term and I don't think there's anything else that sums it up as well. It'd be difficult, if not outright impossible, to lose long-term progress, but the short term can vary a little more wildly with varying results on your long term relationship (i.e. if Rarity gets mad at you, it stalls your long-term progress, apologize outright and short term just returns to normal, if you get Rarity to apologize and don't rub it in her face, you get a boost to your long term and short term relationships). In this case I'd probably simplify the number of long term relationship levels down to about 3 or so.

Another idea I had, since there's technically no 'end-game' for pony relationships, is to create one. Getting to be best friends with a pony only gets you about half of their full story. When you get to the 'best friend' level, they start coming to you for help or to invite you to events. Like Applejack will ask you to help her with apple-bucking, Pinkie Pie will invite you to various parties, and they'd occasionally ask you to help you find something specific for them. I have no idea what sort of benefits to provide at that point for doing what they ask, but I'm inclined towards temporary bonuses.

I might've had a third thing, but it's slipped my mind by now.

Oh wait, I remember. There was some guy who posted that he thought a game about farming would be pretty dull. To be honest, yeah it would be if all you ever focused on was the farming. If that's all I ever did in Harvest Moon, my days would be wake up, water plants, feed livestock, sleep. The social aspect is what makes it more enjoyable, as you make friends with all the townspeople and get to know them.

30. - Top - End - #30

Also, worth of note. I wore my 20% cooler T-Shirt to Mayhem Fest this weekend. I got a few looks, a few parents recognized it. But, at the end of the night, on the way to the car, I got a brohoof. Made it totally worth it.

Spoiler
    Show