New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1500

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 83

1. - Top - End - #1381
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

Refugee Slave Cabin

"No. Daffodil and Lichen are room mates; Pansy snores. He doesn't mind having a whole room to himself, so it works out all ways." The used to share a chamber large enough for their beds and with enough room to walk to the beds, so long as there wasn't anybody going in the other direction. Even sharing, they have more space and privacy to themselves than they used to. It's just that nobody wanted to stay with Pansy due to his snoring.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake]

"Yep! Like Natalie, Brinika, Keo, Lily, and Tito." Salix thinks for a moment. She's probably forgetting someone, but of well.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Refugee Slave Cabin

"No. Daffodil and Lichen are room mates; Pansy snores. He doesn't mind having a whole room to himself, so it works out all ways." The used to share a chamber large enough for their beds and with enough room to walk to the beds, so long as there wasn't anybody going in the other direction. Even sharing, they have more space and privacy to themselves than they used to. It's just that nobody wanted to stay with Pansy due to his snoring.
    Refugee Slave Cabin

Wasn't it Daisy who snores? Or is Bramble just polite in not telling Daisy.

"Sounds find to me. Let's get looking then," Justin says, expecting Daisy to lead the way.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

Pansy snores loud enough to keep people awake. Daisy doesn't, but still snores. "OK then. Follow me." Daisy takes two steps to another door and politely knocks.
    "You don't need to knock, y'know, Daisy." Is the reply. So Daisy opens the door and nods for Justin to go first.

5. - Top - End - #1385

Refugee Slave Cabin

"I think I need to though," Justin says poking his head in as usual and scanning the room.

My Characters

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

This room, like the others, is rather sparsely furnished. There's a wooden bed in one corner of the room, and a wardrobe with only one door. Inside are some rather tattered-looking clothing. "Oh, hello Justin! It's good to see you again. Have there been any more trips to rescue slaves anywhere?" Pansy is the first to ask that, I believe.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

Reinholdt undeadtimes sitting on his rock in kitty form, no sniper rifle in sight. Sit sit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1388

Refugee Slave Cabin

"No. Mostly I've been giving some Dalachrechian poster on the Wall in the city the business, trying to get him to slip and admit something or at least make them as hated in the city as possible," Justin says, taking a few steps into the room. "I also sent in a conversation I had with the priestess to Remnant. I'm hoping they'll investigate the Inside Temple for clues. But if Watchtower finds something first, I hope they call me." He'd love another go at Elizabethele. He didn't pointlessly humiliate her like he would normally do. There were so many places he could have stuck a sticky note with "XoXo Blondie" written on it.

Speaking of which. Mine made it, right? He got to the Infirmary in time? If so, Justin would definitely like to see him.

My Characters

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Main Cabin

Pathfinder bows his head, glad that the apology was accepted, but he still feels the need to explain himself. "No, it wasn't normal for me. Or well, it was, but any other time it wouldn't have happened. Do you know what my relationship with Lily Applehill is? Have you heard the tale of what happened to us in the Slaver Caravan? I...I consider myself to be one of her closest guardians, and when she came to me, panicked, scared, and smelling of pain and fear, it sets off something inside me. Any Wolfen becomes hostile to others when something like that happens. I understand you merely wished to make sure she was alright, but that couldn't get through at the time."
    Main Cabin

Andy calms down a bit. It appears that Pathfinder is less wild then he assumed. Still his eye searches the room for any kind of anomaly.

"I never heard the story. I can't even imagine how you felt in that situation."

He waits a moment remembering what happened in his past. He shakes of the memories and looks straight at Pathfinder both eyes focusing on him.

"If you want I would like to listen to that story. That way I might understand what happened and maybe I might be able to help in the future."

He smiles a bit as he remembers Lily's reaction as he tried to hold her.

"At least it may help avoiding such situations."

Pathfinder still may notice that Andy fears him, but that may just not go away so fast.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake]

"Yep! Like Natalie, Brinika, Keo, Lily, and Tito." Salix thinks for a moment. She's probably forgetting someone, but of well.
    "Quite a diverse group you have here," Sophie muses. "A dryad, a goblin, a catgirl, halflings, humans..."

[Main Cabin]

Speaking of, Brinika is heading to the Main Cabin, carrying a big bundle of red, yellow and brown autumn leaves. Caretaker follows her, carrying a bigger bundle.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake]

"Mmhm. There's lot of kids here. I never really knew other people before." Salix says.

12. - Top - End - #1392

[Main Cabin]

Hadrian is here, sitting in a chair and reading a book.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

[Lake]

"It must have been fun to come here and meet all the other children," Sophie says. "How old are you?" she then asks. She's heard dryads grow up differently.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin - Andy

"I can explain the story another time, when perhaps neither of us are tense."
    Pathfinder says. "It isn't a pleasant story, but the end result is that my brother and I had become the protectors of the Applehills. Any harm to them..." He says with a small shrug. "They're family to us. And when we smell their fear and pain and blood, it makes us very edgy and unreasonable."

Pathfinder's Hut - Reelshka

Pathfinder smiles a bit and stoops down to try and pick Reelshka up. "Which ear?" He asks before trying to nip her right one gently. "That one, or this one?" He asks as he tries to nip the other.

Pathfinder's Hut - Keo

Before they leave, Pathfinder offers Keo one of his daggers. "Keep this with you in case something big happens. Its best if we're prepared ahead of time." He advises.

Pathfinder's Hut - Levi

"What do they feed off of, and how does one generally get rid of them?"
    Pathfinder asks. He doesn't seem to notice the shadow, but even so, he begins to pull out various powders from his pouches and begins mixing them in his paw.

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Dwarf in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut - Keo

Keo looks at the dagger, not understanding. "Why would I need a whit'ling knife,r?"

...has it never occurred to Keo to use a knife in combat? She knows about them, obviously...

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Hut - Reelshka]

Reelshka is picked up and shivers as her ear is nipped.
    "Hmmm... maybe both? She is a blabbermouth..." she says as she leans in to bite Pathfinder's neck lightly.

[Main Cabin]

"Hi cousin!" Brinika chirps as she sees Hadrian when she arrives at the cabin with her leaves.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Hut

I believe he did, though where exactly he is now is entirely up to the Alexandrian.

"Oh, OK. I think the Dalachrechians maintain several locations they can use to fall back to, though, so going back to the Hermitage might not prove very fruitful. I don't know where the other locations are, unfortunately, we didn't leave the Hermitage and I think they were chosen before we were bought and taken there." Pansy doesn't know for sure, however, though it is in fact what is occurring.

18. - Top - End - #1398

Refugee Slave Cabin

Justin would believe it. Every big evil place needs fallback plans. "Don't worry, everyone at that Hermitage will get what's coming to them," Justin says, very sure of his statement. "How have you been doing since you came here. Anything you need or want?"

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

"Hmm. How about some books? I don't care too much about the subject, or plot, I just want books- as many as possible, please." If there's a dictionary included, then he can pretty much read whatever he gets and hopefully understand it.

20. - Top - End - #1400

Refugee Slave Cabin

"That's an easy one," Justin says, "Honestly, with everything they have at this camp, I'm surprised a library isn't one of them, even a token one for the kids. But yeah, I can get you books."

My Characters

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

"Yes, but I've read all the ones I can find." So there might not be an official library, but if there's books he can beg, borrow or steal he's had them, read them and returned them.

22. - Top - End - #1402

Refugee Slave Cabin

"Alright. So another question, prefaced by an explanation. Daisy and Bramble want me to teach them how to use guns, do you want to learn to?" He asks.

My Characters

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

"Yes please. I'd love to be able to identify myself. And then I could ask Bramble about where I might find interesting books and go find some." It seems most of the slaves know of Bramble's wandering habits. But then, they're free and that means they can do whatever they want, but they still talk about it. They probably talk more now as they don't have to worry about upsetting anybody.

24. - Top - End - #1404

Refugee Slave Cabin

"Alright, that's three." He mentally adds another set of gear and books to his shopping list. An idea does strike him though, but he's worried about how Pansy might react. "I have a book you can borrow now, if you'd like," he says rummaging through his dufflebag. He pulls out a book with a worn blue cover, and the words Mark Twain across the top, followed by The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, just beneath it.

My Characters

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

I haven't read that one. It's probably been published over here, but I can't recall actually seeing it on the shelves.

"Thank you." He takes the book and will instantly read the blurb. I know it's an anti-slavery and anti-racism book, so he'll probably like it.

26. - Top - End - #1406

Refugee Slave Cabin

"It's not a problem. It was good to meet you," Justin says before exiting the room. "That's another student," he says to Daisy.

My Characters

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake]

"Um..." Salix thinks hard. It's not something she's had to think much about. "So two winters... and it's almost fall now. So almost three years old?" She decides is the best way to describe it.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Orc in the Playground

Refugee Slave Cabin

"So it's just Daffodil and Lichen to go, then, Sir." The door to their room is still open, which is handy. Daisy just walks right in and says that Justin is visiting, and he is promptly invited in.

Lichen's half of the room is not very clean and dominated by patches of shed skin and old scales. Lichen's bed has had the mattress removed and the rest of the sheets, pillows and duvets transformed into a nest in which Lichen is curled up, unblinking. Daffodil's half of the room is much tidier and neater, though there isn't a bed- Daffodil sleeps on a mattress on the floor. There's a bedside table too, with a lamp on it. Daffodil is thin, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Hello Justin. It's good to see you again. Don't mind Lichen; I think he's asleep. Not sure, though; he doesn't have eyelids."

29. - Top - End - #1409

Refugee Slave Cabin

Justin has absolutely no right or interest in criticizing sleeping on a bed-less mattress. He does it, he loves it. "Hi, It's been a bit, so I'm just checking how you guys are doing," he says smiling. "How have things been?"

My Characters

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Main Cabin - Andy

"I can explain the story another time, when perhaps neither of us are tense."
    Pathfinder says. "It isn't a pleasant story, but the end result is that my brother and I had become the protectors of the Applehills. Any harm to them..." He says with a small shrug. "They're family to us. And when we smell their fear and pain and blood, it makes us very edgy and unreasonable."
    Main Cabin - Andy

Pathfinder may notice that Andy got slight annoyed. He had some bad times with family. So he can't really understand how they feel.

"Well, a family seems to cause different reaction to different people."

He shakes his head. So much difference between him and Pathfinder.

"Just tell me when the time is right for it."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK