New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

Riss' Quarters

"Stop it." Misha doesn't need to say what Riss must stop, because the nereid is going to show her. Misha stands quickly and tries to rest her hands of Riss' shoulders as she passes, rubbing in slow circles if she gets a hold of the muse.

"You aren't 'the problem' here. You being amazing and interesting and caring isn't a problem, it's the best thing that's happened to me, and it's something I promised I wouldn't get in the way of if Mimi wanted to pursue you too. I could have tried to drive her off, but... well, I got attached to her I guess. The thing is, if you don't think you can pursue anything more with Mimi, then that's up to you. You have the right to say no to her and try to stay friends. But... If you just aren't sure, and you're only holding back because you're afraid of what might happen, then all I can suggest is you go ahead with it. Holding back and waiting isn't going to resolve things." It almost visibly hurts Misha to suggest something that might cause Riss some heartache, but it was the only way she thought this might end up happy for everyone. It was a slim chance, sure, but better in her mind than raised tensions and slow stagnation.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Halfling in the Playground

Forest

"Awww... you like buggin' em' too, don'tcha?" Gelley coos, stroking her head. "What's her name again?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Bugbear in the Playground

By the redwood

Vierzt shrugs. Call her what you want.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Brendan's Hobby Shop]

It's been a long time since anyone's come here seeking asylum. At least from where this traveller is from. It's dark when they arrive, less they couldn't really be arriving at all, not without help. But they knock at the door, and it should just open. It is only upstairs that the building becomes a home. But maybe it won't, and they will be left out, glancing, almost, but not quite, with worry, over their shoulder, back down the street.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #1055

[Riss' Quarters]

At the nereid's word, Riss ceased pacing for long enough that Misha would be able to grab hold of her. With a long breath, the muse hung her head and reached up towards her shoulder to try and lay her hand on Misha's. "I.. You're right." she said, seeking to interlock her fingers with the nereid. With a mildly rueful laugh she raised her head, turning it so that she could see Misha from the corner of her eye "I really am not fair to you, am I? I mean, I'd just be spiraling off into some dark and terrifying corner without you to interrupt my lines of thought like that but.. Well, you shouldn't have to do that."

With her free hand, Riss beckoned the nereid to follow her as she made a slow path towards the corner of the room where the shower stood; her tail lifelessly dragging on the floor as she walked. "But you're right. I really should at least try and find out rather than.. Well, you said it already." With a mental command, the hiss of small streams of water soon became the ambient sound in the room. Riss had generally found the particular white noise it created to be pleasing especially when joined with steam. Calling up a bench just out of reach of the shower's purview, the muse would try to sit down without breaking away from Misha and let the thin pool of water that was already forming warm the bottoms of her feet. "But if I do try this, and even if it doesn't work out or something goes wrong or.. Whatever happens, I'll still have you here with me, right?" she asked, her tone not quite pleading but still slightly fearful of unthought possibilities.

6. - Top - End - #1056

Riss' Quarters

Misha takes the opportunity to top up her water stores, regaining some of her mass (particularly in her upper torso) and getting back to her normal, bouncy self.

Without much else to do with her hands, she follows behind Riss and continues massaging her shoulders and neck in a pair of slow circles. She leans over to kiss the tip of one antler gently, "I think you're worse to yourself than you ever could be to me. And yes, if you need to hear it another time. No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. I wouldn't even be surprised if, no matter how hard Mimi takes it if you don't end up liking her back, she'll still stick around as a friend. It just doesn't seem in her nature to run off like that, no matter what the circumstances." Misha can't say for sure of course, but she feels like she has a pretty decent peg on Mimi's personality. The main problem will probably be convincing her that Riss won't change her mind about romance if it comes to that.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #1057

[Riss' Quarters]

"You're probably right." Riss said as she lowered her head to allow Misha a better angle to work with. For a while, she would just sit and focus on the nereid's hands but the steam washing over her was becoming a distraction. Not for where it was landing on her skin so much as where it wasn't. That and because her pants were also becoming unpleasent in the wet heat. "Hold on for a moment.. And watch your step." she said rather suddenly as she began fumbling with the clasp of her jeans, having to take care with removing her tail so as to keep from accidently giving it a sharp jerk. Tossing her pants haphazardly into the center of the room, Riss briefly considered before following up with her undergarments. Okay, yeah that does feel a lot better.

As for 'watching her step.' Misha might need to take just a half-step closer as the floor rose up to form walls, creating a room in miniature. "No need to let the rest of the place get all muggy." Riss said in a relaxed tone. "Though.. Would you mind if I were to lie down?" she asked. If permitted, rather than using the bench, the muse would lay down in the shower on her stomach so that that the hot water was striking her back.

8. - Top - End - #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    By the redwood

Vierzt shrugs. Call her what you want.
    "What's got you in a mood, Vierzt?" Gelley asks, thinking him to be rather distant and disillusioned.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #1059

Riss' Quarters

Misha grins to herself as Riss spreads out on the floor, kneeling down beside the muse and cracking her knuckles before moving them into the stream so she can go to work on Riss' back properly, "You know, if you don't quit tempting me like this, you're going to have more than my hands all over you before you know it." She whispers huskily, putting her right hand lower down on the small of Riss' back than strictly necessary and bumping up against the base of the tail she's still getting used to.

10. - Top - End - #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "What's got you in a mood, Vierzt?" Gelley asks, thinking him to be rather distant and disillusioned.
    Vierzt shrugs. Not in a mood. The owl hoots and hops onto his bare shoulder, leaving a few droplets of blood. He doesn't seem to care.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

11. - Top - End - #1061

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss' answer came in the form of a contented hum. While she considered tempting her nereid just a little more, she decided to wait for a while and simply enjoy the moment for as long as she was able. The combined sensations of her muscles having their knots kneaded away in conjunction with the light, constant drumming of hot water on her back amidst the warm cloud of mist was both relaxing and quite invigorating; something that Misha might easily pick up on by watching the muse's tail as it curled and swayed from side to side and twitching slightly each time her attentions turned towards it's base. The muse herself was wearing a large, dreamy smile and was lying on a pillow made of her arms while looking up at the nereid through half-lidded eyes.

After a time had passed, though, the muse took control over her tail, rather than letting her subconscious fiddle around. With the tip, she would try to reach out to Misha and place it on her stomach, dragging it upwards across her sternum and neck until it was underneath her chin. For a moment, she would try to lightly tickle the underside of the nereid's chin before reversing direction and trailing back down as far as she would be able to reach only to change direction once more to cycle between the two extremes. "You know, lover.. I'm reminded of the time we shared that piece of ambrosia." she purred, raising her head and arching her back slightly. "I really wish you could pamper me like this all the time.. No, wait.. Only half the time. I'd need the opportunity to return the favor, after all. And speaking of which, would you want to trade places now or do you have something else in mind?" Riss asked, her eyes lightly glimmering in the low light.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-10 at 01:21 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1062

Riss' Quarters

Misha shudders as the light, feathery touches trail up and down her torso, leaning in a tad so that the tail can press against her more easily.

"Mmngh... If you'd like to try your hand at massage, I'd be happy to be your training dummy. Maybe we can go back and forth between instruction and tests until we see some definite improvement?" She's of the opinion that if you're going to pamper someone, you'd best know what you're doing. Finding herself torn between taking her hands off Riss and letting it officially be her turn on the floor, and allowing the tickling, teasing tail to continue trailing its way over her skin, Misha pauses in her methodical rubbing with one knuckle kneading a place beside the base of Riss' spine, waiting for an answer from her muse.

"The ambrosia was a bit more... intense than this though. No less satisfying to be with you without it, but it's always going to be a unique experience on its own."

13. - Top - End - #1063

[Riss' Quarters]

"It was. But it was also a complement." the muse said with a playful smile. It would be hard to right out match the ambrosia on it's own terms but it was rather useful when making hyperbolic comparisons. I just hope my troubles with handing complements aren't rubbing off on her. Nah, probably not. Could have worded things more clearly but I don't think I really care to try and get everything exact right now. "And.. After you finish that right there.. Oh that feels good.. Um.. Right. I wouldn't mind learning how to do things properly before getting into things. I just thought that I'd could get instruction while gradually progressing along but you know how to do this sort of thing better than me."

As the muse spoke, the trails her tail was taking grew somewhat more 'ornate' in their path. Flourishes and embellishments began seeping into the trail, moving elsewhere so as to provide a slightly different experience with each trip up or down that her tail made. Riss wouldn't say it out loud but she was doing this for practicing control as much as giving Misha something to enjoy.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Sora's Apartment]

Mimi looks at Riss' throat, trying to find anything obviously wrong. "What was that ball of light? That soul thing?" Mimi asks, just to clarify. The whole concept is a bit odd to her.
    [Sora's Apartment]

"Yes, that's right, Mimi. I know you can't see it, but I can already tell the ritual was successful; the graft is taking properly." Sora smiles at that, before standing. Unfortunately, he wobbles on his feet momentarily, evidently having lost his balance. Once he clears his head, he says, "I've actually got something you may want to look at, Riss. Just a moment."

Sora will move off towards his bedroom, if nothing stops him. Riss and Mimi will have a moment to speak while he finds what he's looking for, unless they choose to follow him.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

15. - Top - End - #1065

Riss' Quarters

"Like I said earlier, I go by feel. I don't really know any techniques or anything. Here." Giving up on Riss' treatment for the time being, Misha pulls back and lays herself down on the floor next to the muse, hands folded beneath her chest to keep herself elevated off the floor.

"Just apply as much pressure as you can to places you think might enjoy being rubbed. I can tell you what feels good, what feels bad, and what doesn't really feel much at all." Misha wiggles a bit invitingly, waiting for Riss to get up and take her up on the offer of instruction. The blue ridges of scales down the nereid's spine might look like a decent place to start, assuming they're as sensitive as the rest of her skin.

16. - Top - End - #1066

Fortress Mountain

"Well whoever designed it's a real dummy. Needs more buttons." Day says, poking disdainfully at the mere quartet of shiny push-switch mechanisms available on the woefully outmoded controller. Could use some more shiny bits too if you ask him, or, ooh, maybe some sort of electrical feedback apparatus?

Obviously, there is SCIENCE to be done.

Equally obviously, that poor console isn't going to survive long outside Clarissa's watchful eyes. If what tortures Day managed to inflict on a mere pocketwatch are any indication, it'll probably be taken apart, put back together, reconfigured, restructured and 'improved' so many times as to be beyond recognition within a matter of days.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

17. - Top - End - #1067

By the Redwood

Gelley takes that as an answer for now, not in the mood for eking some reaction out've him. "So? Where's your house?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #1068

By the Redwood

Gelley takes that as an answer for now, not in the mood for eking some reaction out've him. "So? Where's your house?"
    Here. Vierzt grins and points at the redwood.

Climbing time!

His muscles tense as he leaps up about four feet and latches on. He'll start making his way up. Just before he's obscured by the branches he looks down and grins. Race you to the top!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

19. - Top - End - #1069

[Sora's Apartment]

While the muse felt as if she should do something to help Sora, it was long after the fact after watching them stumble that it came to her mind. Still, her curiosity had been piqued and she would soon follow Sora to see this thing they were referring to. She felt surprisingly at ease now, though. They could be trusted, at least in her mind even if she was still questioning which gender pronoun to use.

Motioning for Mimi to follow her, she spoke up with an inquiry for the teifling. "Um.. What caused you to.. Why do you think that it is something I should look at?" Riss asked, wondering as to Sora's thought processes.

[Riss' Quarters]

"So, 'places I think I might enjoy' you say?" Riss asked with a small giggle as she watched the nereid lay down beside her; her tone indicating how she chose to interperate Misha's advice. with only minor grudging, the muse pushed herself up and moved out of the chorus of steaming streams so as to let Misha enjoy the same sensation without her blocking the way.

Once she had gotten into a comfortable kneeling position, Riss held out her hands over the nereid's back and paused, hesitating as she tried to decide what to do next. While her scaled spine drew the muse's attention first, it was an idea soon discarded given that Riss remembered that most of the motions had been circular and that held the chance of accidently rubbing the scales the wrong way. Instead, she used her tail to make long, slow sweeps down the nereid's back while she used he hands to imitate that same circular motion on Misha's shoulders. Not being able to help herself, though, Riss leaned over and tried to lightly nibble on the nereid's ear before returning her full attenion to her back.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-11 at 12:08 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

Mimi follows closely behind Riss as she follows Sora in turn. She can't deny as twinge of curiosity when he mentions wants to show Riss something. It could be any number of things, and she wouldn't know where to begin guessing. The pixie does her very best to seem indifferent, though. Which is to say, not at all.

21. - Top - End - #1071

Gelley makes an offended noise and stamps her foot. "Cheater!" Clearly this hasn't put a damper on her mood, because in the next couple seconds she's shooting up the side of the tree, only stopping to avoid hitting the occasional branch. Vierzt will have to move fast to keep up with her. Thankfully, she tries to avoid her rocket boosters, as those might set fire to Vierzt's... tree-house.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

"Well whoever designed it's a real dummy. Needs more buttons." Day says, poking disdainfully at the mere quartet of shiny push-switch mechanisms available on the woefully outmoded controller. Could use some more shiny bits too if you ask him, or, ooh, maybe some sort of electrical feedback apparatus?

Obviously, there is SCIENCE to be done.

Equally obviously, that poor console isn't going to survive long outside Clarissa's watchful eyes. If what tortures Day managed to inflict on a mere pocketwatch are any indication, it'll probably be taken apart, put back together, reconfigured, restructured and 'improved' so many times as to be beyond recognition within a matter of days.
    [Fortress Mountain]

So...

Day will jailbreak the console if Clarissa doesn't constantly monitor it?

"It's not the number of buttons that matters, Day."

Clarissa chuckles at Day's antics. He's never played Dark Souls before, has he?

"It's what you do with the buttons!"

Clarissa instructs, booting up a multiplayer match of Call of Duty 53.

23. - Top - End - #1073

Fortress Mountain

Not quite. I'll avoid going into the gory details so as not to offend any robots mechanical humanoids that might be in the crowd, but suffice it to say that Day's idea of 'improvements' is to 'jailbreaking' as 'psychiatric care' is to 'lobotomy'.

And as for Dark Souls... Yeah, I think that's a game best played without electric feedback. Prepare to die indeed.

"Maaaaybe. But more buttons are always good." Left to his own devices Day will spend a while exploring the game, the options and load-out menu and soforth, picking up a degree of familiarity with the controls along the way.

He'll eventually settle upon the weapon with the highest fire rate he can find, along with a rocket launcher. Accuracy, precision and subtlety... Well, they're not much fun, are they?
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-09-11 at 03:17 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

24. - Top - End - #1074

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Sora's Apartment]

While the muse felt as if she should do something to help Sora, it was long after the fact after watching them stumble that it came to her mind. Still, her curiosity had been piqued and she would soon follow Sora to see this thing they were referring to. She felt surprisingly at ease now, though. They could be trusted, at least in her mind even if she was still questioning which gender pronoun to use.

Motioning for Mimi to follow her, she spoke up with an inquiry for the teifling. "Um.. What caused you to.. Why do you think that it is something I should look at?" Riss asked, wondering as to Sora's thought processes.

[Riss' Quarters]

"So, 'places I think I might enjoy' you say?" Riss asked with a small giggle as she watched the nereid lay down beside her; her tone indicating how she chose to interperate Misha's advice. with only minor grudging, the muse pushed herself up and moved out of the chorus of steaming streams so as to let Misha enjoy the same sensation without her blocking the way.

Once she had gotten into a comfortable kneeling position, Riss held out her hands over the nereid's back and paused, hesitating as she tried to decide what to do next. While her scaled spine drew the muse's attention first, it was an idea soon discarded given that Riss remembered that most of the motions had been circular and that held the chance of accidently rubbing the scales the wrong way. Instead, she used her tail to make long, slow sweeps down the nereid's back while she used he hands to imitate that same circular motion on Misha's shoulders. Not being able to help herself, though, Riss leaned over and tried to lightly nibble on the nereid's ear before returning her full attenion to her back.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha whimpers a bit, but she's clearly not in any pain. It's several long moments before she gives an actual assessment, just as the muse pulls away from nibbling her ear.

"Okay, the shoulders are definitely a good place to start... stick close to the neck, maybe? It's probably a better place to focus on than the joints, since it gets so stiff if you hold it the wrong way. Move on when you think I've had enough there." The nereid is finding it really hard to hold herself up off the ground with Riss' ministrations, and so she ceases to try, lowering herself down onto her chest carefully so she doesn't feel any sharp pains. Wouldn't want to ruin the experience of this little impromptu lesson.

"Try squeezing the spine together with the base of your thumbs when circling inwards too. Seems to help."

25. - Top - End - #1075

[Riss' Quarters]

Giving Misha's shoulders and neck a good several minutes of attention, the muse would soon take the nereid's advice while moving her motions inward before placing thumb on either side of her spine as instructed. While adding moderate pressure, she began circling with her thumbs as indicated and began making a slow trek along the lenth of Misha's back, taking extra care to avoid pinching too hard or accidently pushing her scales the wrong way. Her tail had been moved for the time being and was now lying along the nereid's side so as to keep from getting in the way although it was easily within a hand's bredth of Misha's grasp.

Riss, though, felt a calm sort of enjoyment as she continued the massage; the methodical movements being a sort of hypnotising physical mnomic which was made better by Misha's reactions. At least so far. With a few moments of consideration, the muse called up a little music although it was far from her usual taste. Instead, it was the sound of wind playing with what sounded like large, brass windchimes that, while not exceedingly loud, had a sort of penetrating quality to them. "If this is too much, then just say so.. But I think it fits for now. Do you agree?" Riss asked, focusing on remembering exactly what Misha had done while attempting to imitate the motions as best as she was able.

26. - Top - End - #1076

Gelley makes an offended noise and stamps her foot. "Cheater!" Clearly this hasn't put a damper on her mood, because in the next couple seconds she's shooting up the side of the tree, only stopping to avoid hitting the occasional branch. Vierzt will have to move fast to keep up with her. Thankfully, she tries to avoid her rocket boosters, as those might set fire to Vierzt's... tree-house.
    That you are. He grins and climbs the tree at an amazing speed, apparently having practiced.

Eventually, high above the branches there is a large tree treehouse!

ore like a tree mansion, actually. :P
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

27. - Top - End - #1077

Gelley likely climbs up a few seconds after Vierzt, then, internally lamenting her loss. "Whoah!" She exclaims, spying the huge mansion. She's never seen anything like that before. Well, she's seen stuff like that before, but never in a tree. "How'd a shirtless hobo elf like you afford all this?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

28. - Top - End - #1078

Riss' Quarters

Misha waits until Riss' hands are resting over her shoulder-blades before letting her lazy, rested smile turn into a grin. For a brief instant, her entire body turns to water under Riss' hands as her mass shifts, and when it becomes flesh once again she hasn't physically changed.

But how she's oriented compared to the floor is. Misha's back now rests comfortably against the modular floor, chest pointing to the sky and most likely occupying Riss' hands.

"Now this is starting to remind me of the night we ate that ambrosia..." Misha whispers up to Riss seductively, eyes inviting the muse to take things further.

29. - Top - End - #1079

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss paused for only a moment before altering her massage technique to fit the change in circumstances. "True but I think we've switched places now." she said with a smile before altering her position from simply kneeling beside Misha to stradling her. "But not quite there if I remember right." she said as she leaned forward to plant a trail of nibbling kisses along the nereid's skin until she reached her neck and jawline.

"So.. I think that's rather close but wasn't there something else?" The muse asked in a husky tone, her golden eyes flashing as an almost wicked smile crept across her face. Her tail had long since been left to its own devices and was nearly dancing back and forth in the air. "Oh yes.. It was-" Riss cut herself off as she tried to pull Misha into a long, deep kiss. What followed was quite an enjoyable echo of the occasion in question as the curtains were pulled to a close.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-12 at 12:51 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1080

Gelley likely climbs up a few seconds after Vierzt, then, internally lamenting her loss. "Whoah!" She exclaims, spying the huge mansion. She's never seen anything like that before. Well, she's seen stuff like that before, but never in a tree. "How'd a shirtless hobo elf like you afford all this?"
    Vierzt smiles. Saving up. Being a shirtless hobo elf. He gets up and opens the door, bowing low and putting his hand out. Miss Bomb,
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,