New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] What has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze gave a little smile when he heard Hover say his name. He mumbled something about Hover and a flying raincloud.
    "What is this pony's problem? Blaze can't go 3 seconds without saying my name."

Rainbow starts screwing the huge gun to the blimpjet. "That is because he loves you."

Hover brushes the colt's mane lightly. "Only a crazy pony would pine for a dead rose. Only the dead inside should hold wilted flowers"

The magenta mare rolled her eyes.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #842
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "What is this pony's problem? Blaze can't go 3 seconds without saying my name."

Rainbow starts screwing the huge gun to the blimpjet. "That is because he loves you."

Hover brushes the colt's mane lightly. "Only a crazy pony would pine for a dead rose. Only the dead inside should hold wilted flowers"

The magenta mare rolled her eyes.
    Blaze stirs slightly at her touch. He then mumbles something about a vow, Hover, and never leaving ponies behind.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #843
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    Me and V travel from place to place fighting evil and such. he replied casually. We usually camp in the woods, but we needed to stock up on supplies. So why the hurry to leave? he had specifically made sure not to mention the town's reputation for danger. He could tell that the young doe wanted an adventure, and that her companion was much more cautious.
    Well despite the fact that June here seems clueless, I am not. I've seen some of the things these ponies are capable of and what they'll do for politics. I honestly think there's more going on in this town then appears...

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze stirs slightly at her touch. He then mumbles something about a vow, Hover, and never leaving ponies behind.
    Hover sighs. "Get emotional one time and the experience haunts you for the rest of your life like a terminal illness."

Rainbow stops what she is doing and whispers. "Kiss him."

"Ew no. I don't want to catch the happy."

Rainbow Pepper charges Hover and wrestles her down to the floor. If a certain few ponies saw this, they'd be have nosebleeds, uncontrollable wings, and reckless tails.

The magenta mare grabs the pink filly's face and tries to force the puckered lips onto the colt's face. "Harassment. I don't wanna kiss him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #845

Hover sighs. "Get emotional one time and the experience haunts you for the rest of your life like a terminal illness."

Rainbow stops what she is doing and whispers. "Kiss him."

"Ew no. I don't want to catch the happy."

Rainbow Pepper charges Hover and wrestles her down to the floor. If a certain few ponies saw this, they'd be have nosebleeds, uncontrollable wings, and reckless tails.

The magenta mare grabs the pink filly's face and tries to force the puckered lips onto the colt's face. "Harassment. I don't wanna kiss him."
    Blaze stirs a bit more and mumbles something louder.
    "Monkey.....Blue Clown.....stole my....Wallet....Bucket of Mickey Mouse...."
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "Wow. You don't get into these things by half, do ya?"

"What kind of filly is your other personality? Psychopath? Murderer? Sadist? Megalomaniac? Unspeakable Horror?"
    Icy shuffled her hooves uneasily. "You... do not want to know..." she said, evading the question.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Still riding the sugarhol high, Staccata responds almost immediately. "Somepony's got to do it. Things can never really go back to how they were before, and I always have the fact that I'm on the right side of things." She slides the plate over to Tyrol's grasp. "Go ahead."
    Tyrol shrugged and chewed on her sandwich without so much a second thought. He didn't say a word though, content to let Staccata ramble on.

Dreamrunner didn't want to stop leaning on him, but she did. She gave a small content sigh as she got up.
    "Zat movie vas......different."
    "Yeah... different," Lemongrass replied. He glanced at the clock. My, it was night already?

7. - Top - End - #847
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy shuffled her hooves uneasily. "You... do not want to know..." she said, evading the question.
    "OK, now I really wanna know. If I'm gonna have any hope of offerin' insight, then I need ta know what we're dealing with."
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-07-26 at 07:22 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

"Different operators, same machinery I'm afraid." O'Maney takes out a flask and 'improves' the coffee. It's not like it's too early.

"I'm told your connections will give us some leeway into the methods at our disposal. A certain little village has been attracting a lot of attention lately. Drown some rats and we might find out why."

"Yes, a little aggressive negotiation is up for use. So, do we have any particular names in your little dossier we outta check out first?"
    He took sips from his coffee, with a straw, a crazy straw and looked cool doing it..somehow.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol shrugged and chewed on her sandwich without so much a second thought. He didn't say a word though, content to let Staccata ramble on.
    Staccata twitches again and is gesturing while talking now. Such an incredible combination to loosen the tongue. Staccata feels like dancing, talking, or whatever.

"Ponies like me can't stand to be around anyone that reminds them of themselves. Can't stand knowing they could be one of the bloodsuckers working for bits. Remind them of the worst parts of themselves." She twitches again. "What I've been trying to tell you. Somepony to trust. Deep down it's just it might be too late too far gone it's just I'm sc-"

The sugar rush seems to simply disappear leaving the intoxication. Staccata seems to visibly lose energy and looks around a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yes, a little aggressive negotiation is up for use. So, do we have any particular names in your little dossier we outta check out first?"
    He took sips from his coffee, with a straw, a crazy straw and looked cool doing it..somehow.
    "Straight to business at hand huh?" O'Maney drinks half the coffee in one drink. The cut of that stallion's jib seems interesting. The papers are going to have a field day before this is done.

"Just the two of us in the immediate future it seems. Some kind of shipment in a warehouse waiting for something. If you want to get right to it, we could go pacify whoever is guarding the place this timea night."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-07-26 at 07:41 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #850
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze stirs a bit more and mumbles something louder.
    "Monkey.....Blue Clown.....stole my....Wallet....Bucket of Mickey Mouse...."
    The two ponies groan as they wrestle. Blaze was missing out. When Rainbow gets Hover in a pin, the pinke one waves the white flag. "Okay I give. Fate would force me to do it eventually. If he wakes up, I'm not speaking to either of you."

The faux goth leans in. She puckers her bright red lips. She closes her violet covered eyelids. She runs. "Not tonight, Cupid. Your arrows will not get me tonight. Another grim black night, not not this gloom gray one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #851

The two ponies groan as they wrestle. Blaze was missing out. When Rainbow gets Hover in a pin, the pinke one waves the white flag. "Okay I give. Fate would force me to do it eventually. If he wakes up, I'm not speaking to either of you."

The faux goth leans in. She puckers her bright red lips. She closes her violet covered eyelids. She runs. "Not tonight, Cupid. Your arrows will not get me tonight. Another grim black night, not not this gloom gray one."
    Blaze woke up, magically sober with a huge headache.
    "Eh....? Rainbow Pepper? What'd I miss? Why can't I remember what happened a couple hours ago?"
    ---
    Dreamrunner nuzzled Lemongrass.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-07-26 at 07:54 PM.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #852
    Troll in the Playground

"Straight to business at hoof huh?" O'Maney drinks half the coffee in one drink. The cut of that stallion's jib seems interesting. The papers are going to have a field day before this is done.[COLOR="Sienna"]

"You could say that,"
    Fox commented taking another sip. You can say that and the fact that he was whisked away from spending time with the mare he couldn't stop thinking about. And now some schmuck was going to get all that time, humph. Woah, easy there Fox.

"Just the two of us in the immediate future it seems. Some kind of shipment in a warehouse waiting for something. If you want to get right to it, we could go pacify whoever is guarding the place this time night."

"What are the other options that don't come off as hasty?"
    He took another complacent sip.

13. - Top - End - #853

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You could say that,"
    Fox commented taking another sip. You can say that and the fact that he was whisked away from spending time with the mare he couldn't stop thinking about. And now some schmuck was going to get all that time, humph. Woah, easy there Fox.

"What are the other options that don't come off as hasty?"
    He took another complacent sip.

"You didn't spend enough time as a foal with newsstand comics."
    O'Maney finishes his coffee and it's almost immediately refilled. This cup isn't Irish. The big bust will have to wait for later. A shame, would have been nice to punch a thug in the face tonight.

"Pick up a trusted associate on some trumped up charges to avoid suspicion, get him to confess to something or charge him with conspiracy to something. Information from one of them would be good working up the line. Thinkin' either a booky on 15th or a hotel manager few blocks south of here."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze woke up, magically sober with a huge headache.
    "Eh....? Rainbow Pepper? What'd I miss? Why can't I remember what happened a couple hours ago?"
    Rainbow shrugs. "You just missed out on a kiss from the love of your life."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #855

Rainbow shrugs. "You just missed out on a kiss from the love of your life."
    Blaze put his head in his hooves and groaned. He then got up and walked over to Hover's room and knocked on her door.
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ettin in the Playground

"OK, now I really wanna know. If I'm gonna have any hope of offerin' insight, then I need ta know what we're dealing with."
    "Ugh, fine." Icy had this nasty feeling she would regret telling this ponyfly. "My other self... well... imagine an evil temptress. Who would go out of her way just to flirt with you and use you. That kind." She winced as she recalled all the flirting... tempting her other self just did. "I think my friend here can attest to that." She nodded towards Lone Star.

Staccata twitches again and is gesturing while talking now. Such an incredible combination to loosen the tongue. Staccata feels like dancing, talking, or whatever.

"Ponies like me can't stand to be around anyone that reminds them of themselves. Can't stand knowing they could be one of the bloodsuckers working for bits. Remind them of the worst parts of themselves." She twitches again. "What I've been trying to tell you. Somepony to trust. Deep down it's just it might be too late too far gone it's just I'm sc-"
    "Too late? Too far gone for?" Tyrol said, sipping his ale again. He felt his inhibitions loosening, but he kept a firm hold on his thoughts. No sense getting drunk on duty.

Dreamrunner nuzzled Lemongrass.
    "Heh, heh, it's been a fun night, sweetie. Unless you have other plans, I need to get back to the barracks," Lemongrass said as he softly nuzzled her back.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-27 at 03:49 AM.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze put his head in his hooves and groaned. He then got up and walked over to Hover's room and knocked on her door.
    "There's nopony here alive. Just use kelpies. Ready you drown you in a lake of despair." the colt would hear.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #858

"There's nopony here alive. Just use kelpies. Ready you drown you in a lake of despair." the colt would hear.
    "Hover, I need to talk to you."

"Heh, heh, it's been a fun night, sweetie. Unless you have other plans, I need to get back to the barracks," Lemongrass said as he softly nuzzled her back.
    "Awww, so you couldn't spend ze night at my place?"
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hover, I need to talk to you."
    The room door cracked open. The pink filly pegusus slinks through the opening and leans on the frame. She must have just came out the shower because she is in a violet furry robe. Her dyed black hair is still wet and drops over face a little. Some of the blonde is showing. "What do you want now?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #860

The room door cracked open. The pink filly pegusus slinks through the opening and leans on the frame. She must have just came out the shower because she is in a violet furry robe. Her dyed black hair is still wet and drops over face a little. Some of the blonde is showing. "What do you want now?"
    He tackled-glomped her gently.
    "Oh, I just thought you might need a hug, I haven't done something like this since we were foals."
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #861

"Ugh, fine." Icy had this nasty feeling she would regret telling this ponyfly. "My other self... well... imagine an evil temptress. Who would go out of her way just to flirt with you and use you. That kind." She winced as she recalled all the flirting... tempting her other self just did. "I think my friend here can attest to that." She nodded towards Lone Star.
    "So, what's she trying to accomplish with all this flirting and tempting? She need some sort of super-item with which she can start a rein of terror, but she's trying to convince everyone else that it will actually help them? And all the while she's pretending like she's the innocent one even as she's flaunting her charms?"

That's.... oddly specific.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He tackled-glomped her gently.
    "Oh, I just thought you might need a hug, I haven't done something like this since we were foals."
    "Gwah! Blaze!" she says when hugged. "We're not foals anymore, Blaze. Ponies will think things if they see you hugging me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #863

"Gwah! Blaze!" she says when hugged. "We're not foals anymore, Blaze. Ponies will think things if they see you hugging me."
    He continues to hug her.
    "And I can tell you exactly what they'll think. 'Look! There's Blaze and Hover hugging! He must have tackle glomped her because she's never said yes to a date with him, ever!'"
    He continued to hug her.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ettin in the Playground

"Awww, so you couldn't spend ze night at my place?"
    "Sorry sweetie, some rules... are not meant to be broken. This is one of them." Lemongrass did not elaborate on which rule. He did however, nuzzle the mare in the neck as an apologetic gesture.

"So, what's she trying to accomplish with all this flirting and tempting? She need some sort of super-item with which she can start a rein of terror, but she's trying to convince everyone else that it will actually help them? And all the while she's pretending like she's the innocent one even as she's flaunting her charms?"

That's.... oddly specific.
    "To be frank, I'm not entirely sure what she wants," Icy said bluntly. "I certainly was unable to discern her motives, despite me being privy to some of her thoughts."

25. - Top - End - #865

"Too late? Too far gone for?" Tyrol said, sipping his ale again. He felt his inhibitions loosening, but he kept a firm hold on his thoughts. No sense getting drunk on duty.
    Staccata just sits there for a second before blinking. She tries to think back to what she just said, but the problem with blurting things out while under that form of altered state of mind is that it's hard to keep track of that kind of thing. The mare isn't twitching now that the sugary part of the drink's effect is gone, but hasn't really crashed hard... yet.

"I think my mouth ran off without telling me for a minute." Staccata is still the slightest bit tipsy from the liquor. Still can't quite remember her own words. "What were we talking about again?"
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #866

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
    "To be frank, I'm not entirely sure what she wants," Icy said bluntly. "I certainly was unable to discern her motives, despite me being privy to some of her thoughts."
    "Have ya tried asking her?"
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

27. - Top - End - #867

"Sorry sweetie, some rules... are not meant to be broken. This is one of them." Lemongrass did not elaborate on which rule. He did however, nuzzle the mare in the neck as an apologetic gesture.
    She nuzzled him back.
    "Vill you at least valk me back to my hotel?" she asked with innocent eyes looking at him.
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ettin in the Playground

Staccata just sits there for a second before blinking. She tries to think back to what she just said, but the problem with blurting things out while under that form of altered state of mind is that it's hard to keep track of that kind of thing. The mare isn't twitching now that the sugary part of the drink's effect is gone, but hasn't really crashed hard... yet.

"I think my mouth ran off without telling me for a minute." Staccata is still the slightest bit tipsy from the liquor. Still can't quite remember her own words. "What were we talking about again?"
    "Something about 'Ponies like yourself that can't stand to be around anyone that reminds them of themselves'," Tyrol said, paraphrasing her slightly.

"Have ya tried asking her?"
    "No. I do not believe we would get a straight answer either way," Icy said. "And no, I cannot ask her now, since we're now reduced to mere spectators of each other due to said 'cure' earlier. Only way to talk to her now is by... bringing her to the surface, so to speak."

She nuzzled him back.
    "Vill you at least valk me back to my hotel?" she asked with innocent eyes looking at him.
    "Of course," Lemongrass replied, draping her under his wing and leading the way.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-27 at 09:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #869

"Of course," Lemongrass replied, draping her under his wing and leading the way.
    She walked close to him the entire way with his wing over her. When they finally arrived to her hotel room she opened her door and then looked at him.
    "Zank you."
    She put her hoof on his cheek and leaned in for a kiss.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #870

"No. I do not believe we would get a straight answer either way," Icy said. "And no, I cannot ask her now, since we're now reduced to mere spectators of each other due to said 'cure' earlier. Only way to talk to her now is by... bringing her to the surface, so to speak."
    "Yeah, and I'm gettin' such straight answers from you right now," Issun said sarcastically. "How much less straight could she possibly be? I say bring 'er out and let's have a chat."
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-07-27 at 09:29 AM.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!