New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside IV

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    To the Mental Menagerie

As Scylla looks around, she'll catch a glimpse of Waldorf in a spiffy black tuxedo, holding a gloved hand up and putting a finger to his lips, urging her to be quiet about his presence. He's standing in a spot where the others, turned towards the shop like they are, don't have line of sight to him just yet.

And then he vanishes again as Julie shrugs and walks into the store, "He'll show up when he's needed. That's how his little watch doodad works anyhow. For now, let's meet some of the rest of my family hm? Nate is always hanging around here, and I suspect you'll get along with him Eric." Rather than looking around the store which seems to hold nothing but large silver and black canisters, Julie heads for a door in the back marked Employees Only.
    [The Mental Menagerie]

Scylla grins at Waldorf, but doesn't do much else, settling back onto her father's shoulder as she watches the spot where Waldorf had been.

Eric, for his part, moves up with Julie to see who's on the other side of the door with her, his tail moving over to tickle Prism's side as he does so
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mental Menagerie

Prism giggles and shuffles away from the tale as Julie opens the door, and in the small stock room sits Nathaniel among a massive pile of spare parts, coils of wire, and cases of the same black and silver cylinders that line the shelves. He's hovering in mid air in front of a TV that's hooked up to an ancient game system that he seems to be playing with no controller just by staring at the screen and occasionally blinking.

"Yo Eric, glad to see you in the flesh. Wally's been muttering about twisted geometries again, so I'm kind of shutting him out, but I got the impression he wanted to see you."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-09-20 at 05:47 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mental Menagerie]

"Twisted Geometries? yeah, that's either me or the girls," Eric says with a smile, "It's good to meet you. To be completely honest, I can't say I've heard much about you; Julie and I get wrapped up in our own little world sometimes. Entirely my fault, I promise."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Titan in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium - Dorota's Lab]

Syela will recieve a message through her communicator, from Dorota.
    "Syela, come over to the lab, would you? It's time we experimented on those apples."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ogre in the Playground

Dorota won't have to wait long before Syela hurries into the lab. She has her notebook clutched to her chest and writing utensils in her other hand. She's wearing a more revealing outfit, but she's at least thrown her lab coat over it.

"Okay. I'm ready." She puts her book down and hastily does her coat up.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground

Oh well, at least she remembered the labcoat. Dorota still disapproves of Syela's choice of clothes, but it's not like she can do much about it.
    "We're going to have to wear masks and goggles too. We know what even small pieces of those apples can do," she says as she produces two pairs of goggles and two masks from a drawer.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right." Syela takes the goggles and mask and puts them on as instructed. "So what are we going to start with?"

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Titan in the Playground

"We're going to take a few apples and cut them up," Dorota says, her voice muffled by her mask. "We'll put some slices in my analysing solutions. Others we'll squeeze to produce juice. Finally, we'll try to distill some of them. That'll do for a start."

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

Syela nods. "How are we going to test what can be done with it? I mean, since no one's going to be eating any of it."

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Titan in the Playground

"I hope that we'll be able to discern its properties and possible applications from analyzing our samples and comparing it to my books," Dorota explains. "You're right that I'd rather avoid tests on live subjects. At least until we can be reasonably sure it's harmless. Also, we might try to come up with an anditode for the effects."

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right, okay." Syela has no further questions at the moment. She just waits for Dorota to begin and takes mental notes.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Orc in the Playground

Erin's Emporium

A tall woman enters the store. She's very tall, with long red hair and her eyes are a shade of green that isn't quite human. She's wearing a long dark-coloured sleeveless dress that, out of the corner of the eye, starts wriggling and looks like a swarm of beetles making the shape of a dress. In her right hand she carries a staff of baobab wood, and her left arm has turned into a pike, with the jaws and head where her hand should be, gills, fins and scales gradually fading into human skin around her elbow.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dana's Place

A young woman is here, eating ice cream. She's a human, looks to be in her mid-teens, with blonde, wavy hair. She's wearing a green long-sleeved shirt, and jeans. The ice cream is quite impressive: a big dish of chocolate fudge and peanut butter ripple. Heavy duty comfort food... she needs some heavy-duty comfort right now.

((Open scene!))
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-09-22 at 05:32 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

The dryad Sakura makes her way toward the fountain. She's a pretty young woman. She's quite small, standing under five feet tall, and her skin is brown. Her mass of 'hair' draws the eyes first. It's made up of cherry blossom flowers and extends all the way down almost to her hips. The yellow dress she's wearing hugs her body and hangs off her pronounced curves very flatteringly. It seems to be a bit tight around her stomach, however, where a small, round bulge is just visible.

Sakura takes a seat at the edge of the fountain and folds her hands over her stomach. Her eyes wonder from person to person, trying to find the one that she's meeting here about some rabbits.

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

[Aurora Fountain]

The man above plus three bunnies hanging onto the brim of his hat and one hanging onto his earlobe by their teeth walks into the mall and walks to the fountain, looking for someone. He hefts the giant hourglass off his back, sets it on the ground, and sits on it before prying the rabbits off his hat and ear.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Sakura spots the man. Well, if that's not him she'll be surprised. She stands and walks over to him. "Hey. Are you the person from the Wall with the rabbits? I'm Sakura." The dryad says. She looks at the rabbits curiously. That's odd that they're white this time of years. It's still too early for them to have changed colour.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-22 at 09:24 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1397

GnomeWizardGuy

[Aurora Fountain]

Morsvita looks up at Sakura and nods before looking down at his hand. One of the rabbits has bitten clean through his finger. Yig, if there's any tidbit of you left in there, let go or when you die next I will turn you into a worm and drop you in a manure pile. The rabbit lets go and begins scampering around in circles.

Morsvita looks up at Sakura and offers his hand to shake, there doesn't seem to be a wound where the rabbit bit him. Morsvita, yes I am the man from the wall. The owl on his shoulder nuzzles his head happily.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Sakura blinks at Morsvita. Didn't that rabbit just... But his hand seems fine... She dismisses the weirdness for the moment, but something seems odd about this. "Nice to meet you." She shakes his hand. "So these are the rabbits, huh? They're cute little guys."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-22 at 09:52 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mental Menagerie]

"Twisted Geometries? yeah, that's either me or the girls," Eric says with a smile, "It's good to meet you. To be completely honest, I can't say I've heard much about you; Julie and I get wrapped up in our own little world sometimes. Entirely my fault, I promise."
    Mental Menagerie

"Not you or the girls, but there is something effecting you. The things wrong with you have begun to creep back into the even wronger, and frankly I wish you'd quit it." Waldorf says petulantly from... huh, it appears he's not quite in the room yet. His voice is nearly disembodied, coming from a waggling tongue and a pair of eyes that float next to the TV.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

20. - Top - End - #1400

GnomeWizardGuy

[Aurora Fountain]

Guys and girls.....and if you think they're cute now you should've seen them before. the owl nips at Morsvita's ear and he sighs Yes you were the cutest Nil. Why do you think I'm only giving them away?
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dana's Place]

Brianna walks out, holding an ice cream cone herself, and blinks as she sees the other young woman. She walks over, and sits down at the table. "You look like you've got something on ye mind. If you want to talk about it..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dana's Place

"Um- I- not really."
    She actively wants to not think about it. However, any distraction is welcome. "But, who are you? I'm Gerri."

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dana's Place]

The Scion smiles at Gerri, extending her hand. "Brianna Corcoran. Pleased to meet you, Gerri."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dana's Place

Gerri will shake Brianna's hand. She then takes a bit of ice cream and asks, "So, how's your life, if you don't mind me asking?"

Gerri is sitting at a small table, but there are other chairs at it. Brianna could sit down if she wanted.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

"I have no idea. I just figured they needed a home." Sakura looks rather puzzled by what he's saying. She feels like she's missing something big. Hopefully he's going to explain now, though.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dana's Place]

Brianna takes a couple of bites out of her ice cream before answering. "Fairly well. Settling down in the Nexus right now..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dana's Place

"Oh. I heard that can be really hard for... well, most anyone. What kind of place are you from?"
    Gerri will eat her ice cream as Brianna answers.

28. - Top - End - #1408

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Aurora Fountain]

"I have no idea. I just figured they needed a home." Sakura looks rather puzzled by what he's saying. She feels like she's missing something big. Hopefully he's going to explain now, though.
    [Aurora Fountain]

Morsvita sees the confused look and facepalms Different world different rules....... It's a long story. The short version is they were all reapers like me who were either too mean or too nice in their reincarnating. So I was sent to reincarnate them. That's why they're all white and will stay white. Some of them still have their wits about them though. two of the rabbits jump into the fountain and swim around a bit if you drown Im turning you both into newts.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

Brianna sits back as she answers. "It's... interesting. Despite a lot of people thinking there's nothing supernatural, the gods do exist- several pantheons, in fact. And, of course, there are Titans and Titanspawn."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dana's Place

"Oh. That sounds interesting." Gerri takes another bite of the ice cream, pondering this a moment, before saying, "Let me guess, you got roped into all the supernatural stuff, right?"