New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default What programs do you use?

I'm on Paint Tool Sai and can't figure out how to erase the backround of my photo... I've saved it as every file available, tried using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, but have no idea how to fix the white box around my avi... I've gone layer by layer, pixel by pixel and know for a fact there is no white background, but every time I save the pic the program manages to create one in my final product, any advice?
    Avatar made by me (Currently playing multiple Scouts which is why I drew a mobile archer )

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: What programs do you use?

On illustrator and photoshop you should try using the export option and giving PNG 32 as the format.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    On illustrator and photoshop you should try using the export option and giving PNG 32 as the format.
    Thanks, that fixed it! All that trouble and you solved the problem in 30 seconds... All I can say is thanks!, that was a lot of help
    Avatar made by me (Currently playing multiple Scouts which is why I drew a mobile archer )

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Thanks, that fixed it! All that trouble and you solved the problem in 30 seconds... All I can say is thanks!, that was a lot of help
    You're welcomed.
    Nice avatar by the way.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    You're welcomed.
    Nice avatar by the way.
    Oh no, that took me no time... I'm thinking of making a [I]planned/I] sketch and making it so parts of my avi don't appear off screen, but thanks .

Your avitar is much better, I love the mist
    Last edited by Big-B; 2011-06-02 at 11:34 PM.