New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Eldritch Abomination I choose you! [3.5, PEACH, WIP]

Saddly despite the name this isn't about pokemon.
    No this is about summoning spells.

Backstory
    Recently I've started work on a HUGE project called Binder Of Souls were you can bind a creature to your will, use it in enchanting, etc. For details see its page.

But according to some of the feedback it would slow down gameplay to find creatures which you can bind. So I decided to start to make extra versions of summon monster/natures ally style spells so you can have more chance to use your binding powers without slowing down the game.

So this is going to be an extra chapter for my project, but it should work on even if you don't use the other sections.

Chapter Nine: New Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

Creation Rune

This chapter is home to new spells which draw creatures into the presence of the caster. In ancient times these spells were limited to simple beasts and outsiders, but now a whole bestiary of creature can now be summoned to your aid.

Note: This chapter should be able to be used without the other chapters, if their is a balance problem with using this please tell me.

Contents of Chapter Nine
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2012-05-27 at 10:44 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Eldritch Abomination I choose you! [3.5, PEACH, WIP]

Summon Eldritch Abomination
    Summon Eldritch Abomination I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a grimoire and a pint of blood)
    Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Effect one summoned creature
    Duration 1 round/level (D)
    Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

This spell summons an creature (typically an aberration, or an Ooze). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

A summoned creature cannot summon or otherwise conjure another creature, nor can it use any teleportation or planar travel abilities. Creatures cannot be summoned into an environment that cannot support them. Creatures summoned using this spell cannot use spells or spell-like abilities that duplicate spells with expensive material components (such as wish).

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the either the Pseudonatural or Spellwarped Template, you may choose which template to apply to the creature when casting the spell. Creatures marked with an “*” always have an alignment that matches yours, regardless of their usual alignment. Summoning these creatures makes the summoning spell's type match your alignment.

1st Level Options
    Eyeball Beholderkin* (MoF)
    Darkmantle*
    Dire Rat*
    Elan Warrior*
    Monstrous Spider Small*
    Neogi Spawn* (MM2)
    Pony*
    Raven*
    Sanguine Venom (Homebrew)

Summon Eldritch Abomination II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 2

This spell functions like Summon Eldritch Abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Average Ixitxachitl (MM2)
    Brain Mole*
    Dromite*
    Giant Raven*
    Howler Wasp* (MM4)
    Krenshar*
    Kython Broodling* (BoVD)
    Ghost Sound Living Spell (CL 2)(MM3)
    Ventriloquism Living Spell (CL 1)(MM3)
    Lurking Strangler* (MM3)
    Mind Shredder Larva* (MM3)
    Octopus*
    Stirge*

Summon Eldritch Abomination III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 3

This spell functions like Summon Eldritch Abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Anguillian* (StormWrack)
    Choker*
    Fihyr* (MM2)
    Folugub
    Mad Slasher (MHB)
    Obscuring Mist Living Spell (CL 2)(MM3)
    Sailsnake* (MM4)
    Sickening Sleep (MM3)
    Spark Lasher* (MHB)
    Skum*
    Thought Eater*
    Vampiric Ixitxachitl* (MM2)

Summon Eldritch Abomination IV
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 4, cleric 4, sorcerer/wizard 4

This spell functions like Summon Eldritch Abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 4th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 3rd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Eldritch Abomination V
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 5, cleric 5, sorcerer/wizard 5

This spell functions like summon eldritch abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 5th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 4th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Eldritch Abomination VI
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 6, cleric 6, sorcerer/wizard 6

This spell functions like summon eldritch abomination I, except you can summon one creature from the 6th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 5th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Eldritch Abomination VII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 7, cleric 7, sorcerer/wizard 7

This spell functions like summon eldritch abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 7th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 6th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Eldritch Abomination VIII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 8, cleric 8, sorcerer/wizard 8

This spell functions like summon eldritch abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 8th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 7th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Eldritch Abomination IX
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 9, cleric 9, sorcerer/wizard 9

This spell functions like summon eldritch abomination I, except that you can summon one creature from the 9th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 8th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:00 AM.
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3

Summon Monster
    Summon Monster I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Casting Time 1 round

This spell summons an creature (typically a Magical Beast, or a Vermin). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

A summoned creature cannot summon or otherwise conjure another creature, nor can it use any teleportation or planar travel abilities. Creatures cannot be summoned into an environment that cannot support them. Creatures summoned using this spell cannot use spells or spell-like abilities that duplicate spells with expensive material components (such as wish).

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type.

Summon Monster II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 2

This spell functions like Summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Darkmantle
    Esquilax (Homebrew)
    Medium Monstrous Scorpion
    Medium Monstrous Spider
    Giant Ant Worker
    Giant Bee
    Giant Queen Termite (Sandstorm)
    Krenshar
    Large Monstrous Centipede
    Puppeteer
    Watch Spider (City of Splendors)

Summon Monster III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 3

This spell functions like summon monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ashworm (Sandstorm)
    Blink Dog
    Bloodsilk Spider (MM4)
    Branta (Frostburn)
    Dire Maggot (LM)
    Displacer Serpent (MHB)
    Flesh Harrower Puppeteer
    Giant Ant Queen
    Giant Ant Soldier
    Giant Bombardier Beetle
    Giant Raven (Frostburn)
    Giant Termite Soldier (Sandstorm)
    Hatchling Kruthik (MHB)
    Hippocappus (Stormwrack)
    Hippogrif
    Huge Monstrous Centipede
    Large Montrous Spider
    Sailsnake (MM4)
    Shocker Lizard
    Tirbana Drowser (MM5)
    Tomb Spider Broodswarm (MM4)
    Wilora (City of Splendors)
    Worg

Summon Monster IV
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 4, cleric 4, sorcerer/wizard 4

This spell functions like Summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 4th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 3rd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster V
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 5, cleric 5, sorcerer/wizard 5

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 5th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 4th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VI
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 6, cleric 6, sorcerer/wizard 6

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except you can summon one creature from the 6th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 5th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 7, cleric 7, sorcerer/wizard 7

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 7th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 6th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VIII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 8, cleric 8, sorcerer/wizard 8

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 8th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 7th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster IX
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 9, cleric 9, sorcerer/wizard 9

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 9th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 8th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:02 AM.
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4

Summon Nature's Ally
    Summon Nature's Ally I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 2, Druid 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a pinch of fur)

This spell summons an creature (typically an Animal, Fey, or Plants). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the Draconic Template. Creatures on the table below marked with an “#” are summoned with the Half-Dragon Template. The caster can choose what heritage the summoned creature has. Creatures marked with an “*” or "#" always have an alignment that matches yours, regardless of their usual alignment. Summoning these creatures makes the summoning spell's type match your alignment.

1st Level Options
    Artic Fox (Frostburn)
    Badger
    Caribou (Frostburn)
    Cat
    Dire Rat
    Dog
    Hawk
    Owl
    Penguin (Frostburn)
    Pony
    Porpoise
    Sea Otter (Frostburn)
    Tiny Viper
    Weasel
    Vulture (Sandstorm)

Summon Nature's Ally II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, cleric 3, Druid 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 3

This spell functions like Summon Nature's Ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Baboon
    Camel
    Domovoi (Frostburn)
    Eagle
    Grig
    Fetid Fungus (MM4)
    Heavy Horse
    Hyena
    Light Horse
    Manta Ray
    Medium Shark
    Medium Viper
    Mule
    Nixie
    Octopus
    Petal (MM3)
    Porcupine Cactus (Sandstorm)
    Riding Dog
    Rusalka (Frostburn)
    Serval (Sandstorm)
    Shaedling (MM5)
    Shierker
    Squid
    Swindlespitter (MM3)

Summon Nature Ally III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 4, Druid 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 4

This spell functions like summon nature's ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ape
    Bison
    Black Bear
    Boar
    Cheetah
    Constrictor Snake
    Crocodile
    Dire Badger
    Dire Bat
    Dire Weasel
    Fleshraker (MM3)
    Large Shark
    Large Viper
    Leopard
    Monitor Lizard
    Satyr
    Splinterwaif (MM3)
    Wizened Elder (MM4)
    Wolverine
    Young Redcap (MM3)

Summon Natures Ally IV
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 4, cleric 5, druid 4, sorcerer/wizard 5

This spell functions like Summon Natures Ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 4th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 3rd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Natures Ally V
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 5, cleric 6, druid 5, sorcerer/wizard 6

This spell functions like summon natures ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 5th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 4th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Natures Ally VI
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 6, cleric 7, druid 6, sorcerer/wizard 7

This spell functions like summon natures ally I, except you can summon one creature from the 6th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 5th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Natures Ally VII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 7, cleric 8, druid 7, sorcerer/wizard 8

This spell functions like summon natures ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 7th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 6th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Natures Ally VIII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 8, cleric 9, druid 8, sorcerer/wizard 9

This spell functions like summon natures ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 8th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 7th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Natures Ally IX
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 9, Druid 9

This spell functions like summon natures ally I, except that you can summon one creature from the 9th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 8th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:04 AM.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5

Summon Noble Blood
    Summon Noble Blood I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 2, sorcerer 1, Wizard 2
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a scale and a pint of blood)

This spell summons an creature (typically a Dragon). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the Draconic Template. Creatures on the table below marked with an “#” are summoned with the Half-Dragon Template. The caster can choose what heritage the summoned creature has. Creatures marked with an “*” or "#" always have an alignment that matches yours, regardless of their usual alignment. Summoning these creatures makes the summoning spell's type match your alignment.

1st Level Options
    Draketooth (Homebrew)
    Dragonwrought Kobold Warrior 1
    Giant Fire Beetle*
    Hawk*
    Monkey*
    Porpoise*
    Pseudodragon

Summon Noble Blood II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, Cleric 3, sorcerer 2, Wizard 3

This spell functions like Summon Noble Blood I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Abyssal Draketooth (Homebrew)
    Crested Felldrake (MM2)
    Radiant Draketooth (Homebrew)
    White Dragon Wyrmling
    Whitespawn Hordeling* (MM4)

Summon Noble Blood III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 4, sorcerer 3, wizard 4

This spell functions like summon noble blood I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ash Draketooth (Homebrew)
    Baaz Draconian (DragonLance)
    Dune Draketooth (Homebrew)
    Greenspawn Leaper* (MM4)
    Greenspawn Sneak* (MM4)
    Ivory Dragon Wyrmling (TBM)
    Large Viper*
    Misty Draketooth (Homebrew)
    Monitor Lizard*
    Spellwaste Dragon Wyrmling (Homebrew)
    Spitting Felldrake (MM2)
    Verdant Draketooth (Homebrew)

Summon Noble Blood IV-IX spells coming soon.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:06 AM.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6

Summon Planar Agent
    Summon Planar Agent I
    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Time 1 round

This spell summons an creature (typically an Outsider or Extraplanar creature). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the either the Anarchic, Axiomatic, Celestial, or Fiendish Template, you may choose which template to apply to the creature when casting the spell.

1st Level Options
    Aasimar Warrior 1
    Badger*
    Cat*
    Elysian Thrush (PH)
    Formian Worker
    Kalabon (FC2)
    Pony*
    Raven*
    Skiurid (MM4)
    Tiny Monstrous Spider*

Summon Planar Agent II
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Summon Planar Agent I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Lemure
    Mane (BoVD)
    Windrazor (MM4)

Summon Planar Agent III
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Planar Agent I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Azer
    Coure (BoED)
    Demonhive Attendant (MM4)
    Dretch
    Imp
    Lantern Archon
    Lumi (MM3)
    Musteval (BoED)
    Nashrou (MM4)
    Protectar (MHB)
    Quasit

Summon Planar Agent IV-IX spells coming soon.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:08 AM.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7

Summon Primal Being
    Summon Primal Being I
    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a grimoire and a pinch of ash, bark, soil, smoke, or water)

This spell summons an creature (typically an Elemental). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type.

1st Level Options
    Tiny Positive Elemental (Homebrew)
    Tiny Negative Elemental (Homebrew)

Summon Primal Being II
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Summon Primal Being I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Small Air Elemental
    Small Earth Elemental
    Small Fire Elemental
    Small Positive Elemental (Homebrew)
    Small Negative Elemental (Homebrew)
    Small Water Elemental

Summon Primal Being III
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Primal Being I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Chaggrin (CA)
    Harginn (CA)
    Ildriss (CA)
    Small Storm Elemental (MM3)
    Thoqqua
    Triton
    Vardigg (CA)

Summon Primal Being IV-IX spells coming soon.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:10 AM.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8

Summon Undying Servant
    Summon Undying Servant I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 1, necromaster 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Casting Time 1 round

This spell summons an creature (typically a Deathless or Undead creature). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the the Skeleton or Shell Template. Creatures on the table below marked with an “#” are summoned with the Husk or Zombie Template.

1st Level Options
    Badger*
    Carcass Eater (LM)
    Cat#
    Dire Rat#
    Elf Fighter#
    Lizard*
    Heavy Horse#
    Human Fighter#
    Human Fighter*
    Kobold Fighter*
    Medium Viper#
    Monkey*
    Small Monstrous Spider#
    Small Viper*
    Tiny Monstrous Spider*
    Warpony#
    Weasel*

Summon Undying Servant II
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Summon Undying Servant I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Ape#
    Ankheg*
    Black Bear#
    Black Dragon Wyrmling#
    Choker*
    Dire Weasel#
    Giant Eagle#
    Gnoll*
    Lizardfolk*
    Locathah*
    Heavy Horse*
    Imp*
    Krenshar*
    Leopard*
    Monitor Lizard*
    Pony*
    Pseudodragon*
    Quasit#
    Rainment (LM)
    Satyr#
    Wolf*
    Unicorn#

Summon Undying Servant III
    Spoiler
    Show

This spell functions like Undying Servant I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ape*
    Black Dragon Wyrmling*
    Centaur*
    Deinonychus*
    Desiccator (LM)
    Dire Wold#
    Lion*
    Minotaur#
    Slaymate (LM)
    Tombmote (LM)
    Unicorn*
    Vasuthant (MM3)
    Very Young White Dragon#

Summon Undying Servant IV-IX spells coming soon.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:11 AM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

I've started on Summon Eldritch Abomination. With I & II being up with the others coming soon.
    You can now comment if you wish. Thank you to all who do.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Colossus in the Playground

Summoning oozes? Do want! That is a nice spell set-up you've got there, Milo, can't wait to see the others.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

well, splitting up summon monster into several spells will quite nerf it, although by your layout alltogether you could get sooo many more options - summon dragons? oozes? warped ponies and other animals?

I quite like that
    Thanks to Dirtytabs for the awesome ponytar =D

And take a look at my first homebrew-class, the Craftknight - a (ToB-less) master of all weapons! Creative input greatly appreciated

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    Summoning oozes? Do want! That is a nice spell set-up you've got there, Milo, can't wait to see the others.
    Thanks. It is really hard to find oozes though that fit the levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruchtkracher View Post
    well, splitting up summon monster into several spells will quite nerf it, although by your layout alltogether you could get sooo many more options - summon dragons? oozes? warped ponies and other animals?

I quite like that
    Thanks.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Thanks. It is really hard to find oozes though that fit the levels though.
    You must homebrew! Homebrew a CR 1 ooze! There needs to be more oozes anyway. (The reason this entire homebrew section was founded was because there are only like six oozes, you know)

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    You must homebrew! Homebrew a CR 1 ooze! There needs to be more oozes anyway. (The reason this entire homebrew section was founded was because there are only like six oozes, you know)
    I actually made an ooze just so their is at least one for Summon Eldritch Abomination I. The Sanguine Venom.
    I'll probably make more.

But for now I'll start on the lower level summon monster types.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

Added the Dragon Summoning spells from I-III. I'll going to stat up a creature for it and then get started on nature's ally.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2012-03-20 at 08:37 PM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

Summon Eldritch Abomination I-III is done, except for Arcane Puddle.
    Summon Monster I-III is done, except for Esquilax.
    Summon Natures Ally I-III is done.
    Summon Noble Blood I-III is done, except for Ivory Dragon Shard, Crawler Drake, Trueblood Serpent, Razorfin Serpent, Ivory Dragon Wyrmling.
    Summon Planar Agent I is done, except for Everdusk Serpent and Evershining Avian.
    Summon Primal Being I is done, except for Ash Owl, Nepenthorn, Sanguine Shard, and Tiny Elementals.

It looks like this might take a while....

But at least it give me stuff to homebrew.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground

Chimera

Very cool. I like the ability to use alternate summon spell lists in my Planescape games, and this would be very useful to that end.