New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [Nexus] NO XIII: Do Clockwork Penguins Dream of Mechanical Fish?

NEUTRALIST ORGANIZATION

In the northern reaches of the Nexus, there's a base, located under a high mountain. Recently, it has been claimed by the Neutralist Organization, a band of mercenaries.

Hiring NO:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutralist Organization is a group which purpose is to be the neutral force.
    It's a congregation of mercenaries who solve problems and do dirty work for anyone who pays, regardless of their moral and social standing. Their only rule is: no assassinations. NO can't be hired to murder anyone, as it'd quickly lead to the group being persecuted and vilified. Contracts can be negotiated with Dipsnig or any of his Lieutenants (see Member List below).

OOC Notes: When a job is agreed, please fill out this form in the thread. Whoever made the OP will then be responsible for pasting it in place and keeping the jobs list up to date.

Job: (include link to post where it is described)
    Hired by: Character name (Player name)
    Target: either "Character name (Player name)" if pvp or "npcs run by <player name>" if it's a plot that the person who hired NO is GMing"
    Job assigned to: List NO Member(s) (player names not necessary)
    Payment: What type of payment? Any received in advance? No job should be moved to completed until payment has been received in full.
    Notes: Anything that might be applicable.

New Members:
    Spoiler
    Show
    NO accepts anyone who is skilled and competent and who doesn't have any strong loyalties or vested interest in any of the various groups of the Nexus. However, new members are considered on probation until the complete a contract. If there are no contracts, then they can come off probation by bringing in business. Members on probation do not have access to the armoury or treasury without being accompanied by a full member.

Application form for would-be members:
    Name:
    Race:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining:
    Possible services offered to would-be employers:

OOC Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. No godmodding.
    2. No destroying the whole place. No, not even then.
    3. Keep the curtains to a reasonable amount.

The base consists of several buildings located in the cold regions of the Nexus. It tends to snow a lot. It resembles an arctic base somewhat, but is much more friendly and hospitable.

Layout:
    Spoiler
    Show
    One central building, containing the common room, the kitchen, the infirmary, the armoury and the tunnel entrance. Four smaller buildings connected to the main one by roofed corridors: One for sleeping quarters, one for the laboratories, one for the training area and one for storage. Also, there are considerably large beast pens also connected with the main building.

Room Descriptions:

Main Room:

Infirmary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This room has come a long way from where it was. The circular room has been fitted with a number of high-tech hospital beds, and some healing tanks. The walls are lined with supplies, tools, medical apparatus, and many things that look very, very advanced. Everything short of surgery can be done in here. The tanks are on the far side of the circle from the door, five of them, currently empty. A sign is posted next to the tanks:

WARNING: HEALING TANKS ARE ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES. ONLY USE TANKS WITH DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION. ACTIVE TANKS MUST BE MONITORED BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL AT ALL TIMES.

Against the wall near the entrance are a number of stretchers. One spot in the right wall is a marked out section of blank wall. A note is attached:

“See about having a door put in here, for emergencies.” Oddly, on the other side of that wall is the armoury.

Almost missable in the calculated medical clutter are white curtains, which can be pulled upon tracks in the ceiling to give bedridden patients some peace. Sanitation stations (like modern hospital sinks, but even cleaner) are at the front and back of the room. Each station has spots for hand washing, instrument washing, general trash throw-out, and hazardous trash throw-out.

Yeah, the NO infirmary is now prepared for anything short of surgery.

The surgery is done in the member’s quarters.

CB-484, not seeing the point in a large room for himself, has converted the bulk of his room into a fully-equipped futuristic emergency room and surgery centre. It has lots of adjustable lights, emergency supplies, pointy objects, things with large warning signs on them, and a sanitation station. One door off to the side is marked “CB-484 Only.” What was once the closet of the room has been deemed suitable to be CB’s living quarters, and he has no intention to expand.

Kitchen:

Labs:

Important: There's an extensive cave and tunnel network is located under the base and the mountain behind it and some tunnels go forth to key Nexus locations. Both are accessed through the main building. There's a separate door for the complex and the tunnels.

Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

Defences:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Defences:
    1. Thick doors and walls, of course.
    2. Clockwork penguins who, while not threatening are numerous and obey NO members.
    3. Turrets set up by TSA-1.
    4. A potent fireball want placed in the main room to be used in emergency.
    5. Armoury full of weaponry looted from the catpeople.
    6. A powerful dimension lock placed on the whole base, preventing teleportation and similar forms of travel inside it.

Completed Contracts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Job: Capture a nullified MagClone for Warwick.
    Hired by: Winslow Warwick (happyturtle)
    Target: Tom Godlark (Lord Magtok)
    Job assigned to: Nero, Kirk, some other people?
    Payment: Money, Received
    Notes: Because of various screw ups, Dipsnig agreed not to accept any contracts against Warwick.

Job: Restore Magical Abilities of Karyana
    Hired by: S'Kanthos (C'nor)
    Target: Karyana (C'nor)
    Job assigned to: Ashley
    Payment: Currency for NO, a special, agreed-upon reward for Ashley.

Current Contracts:

Spoiler
    Show

Job: Find tactical information about the Temples of Dalachrech
    Hired by: Dipsnig
    Target: The Cult of Dalachrech
    Job assigned to: Anyone
    Payment: Money
    Notes:

Job: Dig up dirt about the Temple to Dalachrech in the Northside district of Riverside
    Hired by:
    Target: The Cult of Dalachrech
    Job assigned to: Anyone
    Payment: Money
    Notes:

Job:
    Hired by:
    Target:
    Job assigned to:
    Payment:
    Notes:

IMPORTANT NOTE #1: Since Dipsnig's admittance onto the Council, NO is now a part of the Intelligence branch of the government of Inside. All members not currently on mission are to seek out useful information at their discretion. They will be compensated for the effort. Any important information delivered can also count towards coming off probation.
    IMPORTANT NOTE #2: All members are free to pursue bounties set by Remnant here.

List of members:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dipsnig Razortooth (The Boss) (Morty)
    CB (Chief Medic) (Lost Deep)
    Kirk Locke (Lieutenant) (Gulaghar)
    Ordo (Lieutenant) (Murkus)
    Ashley (Rotting Baron)
    Bianca (Lex-Kat)
    Caroline (Lex-Kat)
    Cornelia (Murkus)
    Dena (Shadowcaller)
    Eshter (Gulaghar)
    Jakus (Harnel)
    Jit (Bookboy)
    Kuko (OrchestraHC)
    Nahliir (Jivundus)
    Roxie (happyturtle)
    ~~ Fluffy (Wolfbane)
    ~~ Tweetums (Vampire Rot)
    Slii (Slii Arhem)
    Trix (Darklord Bright)
    TSA-1 (Nanobot Swarm)
    Vincent (Reinholdt)

*If you were on the list before and dropped for inactivity, you can be re-added at any time by request.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-10-26 at 06:23 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] NO XIII:

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    "Aheh," Kuko laughs, awkwardly. He takes a hop off the little wolf. "Sorry, mad?" He asks, apologetically. This is probably one of those things you need a parents permission for.
    Viima's tail swishes. She's not really mad, just somewhat surprised. She's very protective of the pups, as mothers are. She picks up the little wolf by the scruff of her neck and walks away.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

[Vincent's Room]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Vincent makes sure the door is open for her.
    "Ok. Where is she? In her room?"
    She's in the kitchen. and Misty saunters away.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

[Vincent's Room]

Vincent nods, steps out of his room and heads to the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Front Door

Slii slinks in through the front door, an uncommon occurance considering he had hardly ever gone outside until this point. However, the collapse of his tunnel connecting NO to Inside combined with his most recent job made the circumstances unique. So, arms heavy with a bag of gold, he quickly darts into the safety of the main room.

Being outside for so long has frayed his already fragile nerves, and now all he wishes is to get safely back into the warm, dank embrace of his tunnels.

But first, he must seek out his master and bring news of this treachery.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Dipsnig's Office]

Dipsnig is still there should Raennall wish to speak to him.
    Lady Raennall stops just outside his office door and knocks. Even if the door is open she knocks lightly on the doorframe to announce herself. "Pardon the interruption, Sir, but I am a new member with a few questions. Is now an appropriate time, or should I return later?" She is alone, because Thein is currently at the...

Beast Pens

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Stables / Beast Pens

Raennell would have found excellent accommodations for her horse, though she may have been alarmed at the variety of beasts also sharing the space. Roxie the 4" high pixie druid has all the creatures under control, and if Raennell turned over her horse, would have cooed over it, and used her fey druid mojo to make sure the horse knew this was a safe place, that none of the other beasts would hurt it, and it would be well fed and cared for.

Of course, that sort of magic only works on animals, not people, so it may not have reassured Raennell that leaving her horse in a place with a small dinosaur and a pack of wolves was a good idea.

((Sorry I missed this when you first went through the stables. ))
    ((No trouble HT :-D I'd have waited at the Beast Pens for your post if I knew you were RPing this area. Sorry I didn't know that.))

It is not Lady Raennall that will need convincing, it is Thein. The lady leaves the horses with Thein at the pens, where the boy proceeds to squint at the pixie, suspiciously. His vibrant green eyes assess her ability to handle the eclectic mix of beasts.

"Wolves and horses should not be kept together, Miss." he says definitively, "No matter how strong a Talent you wield."

The lad's personality mixes a mental strength beyond his years, a strong sense of pride and excellent manners (which are less evident here only because he is protecting his beloved horses), with a delightful innocence rarely seen in children in modern society. As a druid she may note his advanced skill with the equines and his special bond to one of the two horses.

Speaking of the horses:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raennall's horse:

Thein's pony: This picture is of a little Shetland pony. Thein's pony is the same color and just as fuzzy, but it is much taller. It would be classified as a horse, but it is missing just an inch at the withers.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

[Dipsnig's Office]

Lady Raennall will see that the room is quite small and cramped, but neat and tidy. Inside there's a small goblin reading by the desk, looking exactly like his player's avatar. He looks up from his book when he spots the new person.
    I'm not doing anything important, so do come in.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Beast Pens

((I'm not a reliable poster, so it's best not to wait on me. Also, Roxie is a quasi-npc who can be godmodded for general beast care when I'm not around. ))

Roxie, despite her talent with animals, doesn't seem to grasp this concept. "But there's only one set of pens, and it's too cold outside for the horses. I guess I could thaw another pasture for the horses - yes, I should do that anyway, as the demon sheep pasture is probably too tainted by now for the grass to be safe for horses - but what would they do for shelter?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

((Garrrr...! Here I am waiting for posts, and I don't see any because I didn't subscribe to the NEW thread! Sometimes I think I need a CAT scan to check for the presence of my brain.))

[Dipsnig's Office]

"Thank you." she replies as she enters.

"I am here with a few questions. The first concerns lodging. I was informed that as a probationary member of the Neutral Organization I would be furnished a room here. However, I am here with Thein, one might say he is my cousin, our fathers were as brothers to each other. Might I rent a second room here for him, or should I find lodging for us elsewhere and I will travel here daily for work?" She pauses briefly before continuing with her second piece of business.

"My second question concerns work. I saw a job posted up requesting a warrior skilled in the use of ranged weapons. I am skilled with a bow and experienced in battle. I believe I may be of aid on that assignment." Her entire demeanor is businesslike, but graceful. Though she is clearly used to handling business and diplomatic work, it takes very little imagination to envision this broad-shouldered and well muscled woman leading a unit into battle and winning.

[The Beastpens]

"I can assure you, Miss, no weather is too cold for Northhorses. We need only construct simple three-sided wind-breaks and they will be well as they would in the Northlands. How are you keeping these beasts at bay currently?" He inquires, peering past her at the menagerie.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

The Beastpens

"I talk to them and tell them who they aren't allowed to eat. They all know that they mustn't eat anything that talks, unless they're commanded to. That's the first rule. And the second rule is that they musn't eat each other."

I don't think Roxie really understands how her power works.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

[Dipsnig's Office]

Dipsnig shrugs.
    He can get a room here as well. We're not currently short on lodgings. As for the assignment, go ahead, but you'll need someone else accompanying you according to our employer. Upon finishing it, you'll be promoted to full member. The goblin's tone is business-like and to the point. He also sounds like someone perpetually tired.

[The Beast Pens]

At this point, a large, silver-furred female wolf enters the beast pens, carrying a cub, also female, by the scruff of her neck in her teeth, like all canine mothers so.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[Beastpens]

Thein looks intrigued by this. "They listen to you?" He doesn't seem as incredulous as most would. "Horses listen to people, and dogs, but these animals will listen as well... that is amazing! Could you show me? Could you talk to Caramel for me?" He motions to the fuzzy pony, to show who Caramel is.

[Dipsnig's office]

"Thank you, Sir." She notices that tired tone and takes as little of his time as possible. "Where should I look for any additional information on the area we will be operating in? Also, if there is not another current member of the Neutral Organization willing to participate in this mission I may have a friend interested in joining. I would merely need some time to ask him."
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-02-21 at 06:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Beastpens

Roxie flits over to scratch the horses ear as she talks to it in a baby voice. "Hello, Caramel. That's a pretty name, yes it is. You can stay in here, can't you? No one here will hurt you. Not Tweetums, not Fluffy, not the wolfies. - Hi Viima! - No, Viima and her cubs won't hurt you. And we'll take such good care of you here. You'll always have enough to eat, and get rubbed down every day."

The pony should get the basic message that Roxie is a friend and that this is a safe and pleasant place.

((And I'm off for a while. There's plenty of food for the horses - hay and oats and apples for snacking - whether or not Thein chooses to keep them in the pens.))

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

[Dipsnig's office]

Our employer didn't give us much info. It's going to be a factory on the outskirts of Inside. Apart from that, we don't know anything. And I'd like you to talk to other members before bringing anyone from the outside. This new lady seems surprisingly competent. Dipsnig is pleased.

[Beastpens]

Viima puts the pup on the ground and sits down, watching the new two-legs and the new animal. The pup does the same.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-02-21 at 06:49 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Karaglen's Room]

After a brief trip to the beast pens for proper food, Karaglen will not have resisted the urge to show the puppy her room.
    She's pretty sure she can do that, as long as she doesn't trap it away from its mother, right? The door will be left open, just in case.

Now, off to show the puppy her few possessions...
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

[Vincent's Room --> Kitchen]

Vincent nods, steps out of his room and heads to the kitchen.
    As he gets near the kitchen, Vincent may smell the delicious smell of roast lamb cooking, as well as mashed potatoes, corn, and sweet peas.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-02-21 at 08:56 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[Beastpens]

The pony looks at the four inch tall druid with deep, intelligent eyes. It nickers its understanding.

Thein looks slightly less impressed than he did a moment ago, but nods, knowing that her approach can work well on domesticated animals. He still seems wary of the other creatures. The dinosaur he has no idea what to make of, but the wolves, those he eyes warily.

The wolves themselves may just begin to eye him warily. His jacket is made of a patchwork of animal hide, and not all of it is from prey animals.

[Dipsnig’s office]

“Of course, fill the position from within first.” She acknowledges his request that she find another member of N.O. to fill out the team. “My primary lack in this mission is facility with the modern technology found in this Nexus. Is there a specific N.O. member you would recommend I approach first who is a skilled marksman with technologically advanced weapons? I will start with him or her, and then make my way around to the other members.”

Judging by her stance and tone, she intends this to be her last question of the busy leader, “Finally, when I have found another willing member, what should my next step be?” She asks not because she is incapable of taking initiative, but because she wants to be sure to follow any pre-set protocols, and is unsure if she should contact the person offering the job or not.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Karaglen's Room]

After a brief trip to the beast pens for proper food, Karaglen will not have resisted the urge to show the puppy her room.
    She's pretty sure she can do that, as long as she doesn't trap it away from its mother, right? The door will be left open, just in case.

Now, off to show the puppy her few possessions...
    The pup is extremely interested in Karalgen's room. He scurries about sniffing at everything and generally being enthusiastic.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    [Beastpens]

The pony looks at the four inch tall druid with deep, intelligent eyes. It nickers its understanding.

Thein looks slightly less impressed than he did a moment ago, but nods, knowing that her approach can work well on domesticated animals. He still seems wary of the other creatures. The dinosaur he has no idea what to make of, but the wolves, those he eyes warily.

The wolves themselves may just begin to eye him warily. His jacket is made of a patchwork of animal hide, and not all of it is from prey animals.

[Dipsnig’s office]

“Of course, fill the position from within first.” She acknowledges his request that she find another member of N.O. to fill out the team. “My primary lack in this mission is facility with the modern technology found in this Nexus. Is there a specific N.O. member you would recommend I approach first who is a skilled marksman with technologically advanced weapons? I will start with him or her, and then make my way around to the other members.”

Judging by her stance and tone, she intends this to be her last question of the busy leader, “Finally, when I have found another willing member, what should my next step be?” She asks not because she is incapable of taking initiative, but because she wants to be sure to follow any pre-set protocols, and is unsure if she should contact the person offering the job or not.
    [Beast Pens]

Viima is far too well-trained to be tempted by that, and the pup won't do anything without her mother's consent at this point. They do pad over to Thein to sniff at him in greeting, though.

[Dipsnig's Office]

When you find someone to help you, come to me. I'll contact our employer and the mission will start, Dipsnig explains.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

[The Beast Pens]

Tweetums turns its head and eyes the newcomers with curiosity! The Theropod is quite small, but its claws and fangs, especially the classic Dromaeosaurid sickle-shaped second toe, look very sharp and dangerous. The Saurornitholestes' feathers are blood red and look fuzzy and soft for some reason.

It gives a chirp and hops forward to sniff at the horses and at Thein. It is not intelligent enough to understand the animal hide jacket, and probably wouldn't care even if it did, being a dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Beast Pens

"See? Tweetums is our friend. He won't hurt you," Roxie assures Caramel. Of course, if Tweetums or the wolves did want to eat horses, they wouldn't be safe in another shelter since the carnivores are allowed to come and go as they please for hunting. "I'll just go thaw out a pasture for you," she says, and flits out at high speed. Wheee!

Outside

Roxie spreads a ring of pixie dust about the right diameter for a pasture suitable for two horses (player has no idea how big this would be) and casts a powerful spell that thaws the snow and revives the grass under it. There's no fence, though. If that's needed, it'll have to be built by manual labor.

It takes about ten minutes to cast the spell, after which Roxie droops towards the ground, nearly exhausted again. Too many powerful rituals in a short time! She has just enough magic to *POP* to her own bed, on a shelf in Fluffy's pen, before she collapses.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Vincent's Room --> Kitchen]

As he gets near the kitchen, Vincent may smell the delicious smell of roast lamb cooking, as well as mashed potatoes, corn, and sweet peas.
    [Kitchen]

Uh-oh. It's one of those quasi-cut scenes with a lot of talking, but no enhanced graphics. Time to pretend to like to eat! Part of the part of being the Main Character.

Vincent steps into the kitchen.
    "Mmmm... something smells good in here."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] NO XIII: Do Clockwork Penguins Dream of Mechanical Fish?

{Kitchen}

Caroline is currently stirring the mashed potatoes. Hi, Vincent. she then gives him a concerned look. I thought you didn't like eating?

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

{Kitchen}

"Well... I... can still appreciate things that smell good, can't I?" Vincent says with a little pout.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

{Kitchen}

Oh. Caroline says, sounding a little surpsrised. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate... She stops stirring the food, and tries to hug him.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

{Kitchen}

Vincent hugs Caroline back.

"No biggie. Making a lot of food for one, aren't you?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Karaglen's Room]

Room exploration would probably take awhile, if Karaglen had much in there to take up time. So instead the time inevitably devolves into a bit of cuddling.
    It's Karaglen and a puppy, cuddling is a thing that cannot be avoided.

Although, at some point, that strangely mood that had led the girl to this moment returns.
    A serious expression appears on her face, leading up to a serious stare at the puppy. Another desperately important decision has been made. At least this time, she doesn't decide to dangle the little wolf in the air in front of her.
    "You need a name, I think. Can't keep calling you Fuzzy, like your mom..."

She ponders for a moment, a short one.
    "I think you'll be my Morry."
    My Morsecuri.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

{Kitchen}

Vincent hugs Caroline back.

"No biggie. Making a lot of food for one, aren't you?"
    Some of it's for Tony, Misty and Junior. Caroline says, smiling. Would you like some? she asks, going back to cooking.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-02-22 at 09:02 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

{Kitchen}

"Yeah... Yeah, sure I'll get something." Vincent says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

{Kitchen}

You don't have to sound so enthused. Caroline says, sounding amused. So, what'd you want? she begins scooping out the food onto two plates.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

{Kitchen}

"Whatever's tastiest!"
    Vincent says.

He has no clue at all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast