New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Sounds like laziness. So much time and power not used to better yourself. With your strengths, you should be able to act on the word with precision and not with a bludgeon. Why not put style in your work? No pony can hurt you? Why not play? "Why not handicap yourself for fun just to toy with others?

"I don't see your point here if I enjoy it the way I go about and still get the results I want......well most of the time,"
    She still totally wanted to end Grills right there, but there was a strange...fourth wall thing that didn't let her, a weird compulsion to stop herself from driving a tentacle through him. Hauh.

"Och. Fish. I loch fish. And ponywatching. Ye ponies are so funny. And pranks. Setting ponies on fire be much laughs. Or sending monsters after them. Sawing their legs off. Drinking them in mosquito blood." Lochbed cracked herself up and rolled to the floor. Of course she doesn't mention the pranks are all glamours.
    And that's when it became awkward again, Ember didn't feel so spiffy, his food settling uncomfortably in his stomach. "Y-you..don't really...set ponies on fire do you? Or..saw their legs?"

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Hospital

Tick.

Lone Star had promised Es he wouldn't get out of bed. And so he hadn't. Unfortunately he had already run out of fun mind games to play through. So now he was staring at the wall mindlessly, listening to the clock tick.

He glanced at the clock. 5:18

Tock.

He started humming Would You Go With Me, and then started cycling through what he could remember of some of his favorite stories. He composed a power ballad's lyrics in his head and waged an imaginary war. When he finished, he glanced at the clock again.

5:02.

His eyes bulged and he threw his hooves up into the air as his eyelids twitched. "I AM GOING TO CUT SOMETHING!!!"

Suddenly the door burst open and Malpractice shot him with seventeen needles full of tranquilizers. He slumped, tongue lolling out of his mouth.

MALPRACTICE YOU F***TARD!!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-04-12 at 05:28 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Just Singin' in the Rain

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo
    Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
    Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
    Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

Fox contently strolled down the sidewalk with his plastic bag with his container of ice cream and then broke into his tune again. "I'm singin' in the raaain, just singin' in the rain~ What a glorious image I was left with today~"

When he came across a lamp post he immediately hopped on it holding it with his right leg and hoof. "I'm stirring in my heart, and a little down below~ Fox hopped off but still clung to the lamp post standing upright on his hind legs. "Dat flank in my mind, and I'm ready to love~" He leaned his cheek against the post with a dopey and naughty smile. This totally happened, in the middle of town, hopefully no one he knew saw him.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-12 at 06:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Barbarian in the Playground

Town Square

Luka was just crouching (again) below some awning besides a building, he was at first getting bored, he then looked if there was nopony around in the rain, and after there were none, he tried to lock sword onto his leg, but he forgot: He didn't have his armor on.
    He was instead about to grab his sword with a bite and practice/play a little from his boredom, but as he was pulling it:

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Dat flank in my mind, and I'm ready to love~"

he just turned and took a glimpse of ...Well some colt...or stallion... that looks to have a mocha coat....acting odd, like having his cheek against a post, he almost finished pulling the sword from his sheat, reflecting light towards the colt like a lantern, he quickly puts in back into the sheath.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-12 at 07:17 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't see your point here if I enjoy it the way I go about and still get the results I want......well most of the time,"
    She still totally wanted to end Grills right there, but there was a strange...fourth wall thing that didn't let her, a weird compulsion to stop herself from driving a tentacle through him. Hauh.
    He shook his head and facehooved. "It's a matter of self deprivation. There is so much to see. To do. And you ignore it. I bet you never beat somepony up without using any spell or hooves just because."

And that's when it became awkward again, Ember didn't feel so spiffy, his food settling uncomfortably in his stomach. "Y-you..don't really...set ponies on fire do you? Or..saw their legs?"
    "Glamours. They only thought that the skin was bubbling and falling off their flesh. That there legs are hacked off at the joints. And they deserved it. Ah only prank wicked ponies." she explained.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Troll in the Playground

"Hahah....the lights....they shine...like..a...like.a...light!"
    He laughed with mirth and slumped on the ground, one hoof still holding onto the lamp post. The stallion looked up at the rain, his bishounen locks soaked with the rest of him.

He shook his head and facehooved. "It's a matter of self deprivation. There is so much to see. To do. And you ignore it. I bet you never beat somepony up without using any spell or hooves just because."
    "Well of course not, there was no reason to not use spells or hooves when I find using such methods efficient, you make it sound like I don't find enjoyment at how I do things and go about, as if your way was the only way," She narrowed her eyes and nickered.

"Glamours. They only thought that the skin was bubbling and falling off their flesh. That there legs are hacked off at the joints. And they deserved it. Ah only prank wicked ponies." she explained.

"What ah...constitutes a wicked pony?"
    He asked cautiously. As far as he knew about fae logic, it could have meant picking your muzzle and wiping boogers on a rock, or peeing in the lake. Waving hello with the wrong hoof.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride sat in the wagon, Gear didn't that much anyway, and if they moved at Gear's pace, they would get there next Tuesday morning. She blinked looking at Sunny as if she said the most ludicrous thing ever, it even made her a little mad. "My leg can wait. Right now the lieutenant is on the verge of dying. Dying." Gearstride said in one tired breath.
    Sunny follows the capitan to wherever Silverpine is with her medic kit in her saddlebag.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-12 at 08:05 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Likely both, to be safe. Check in tomorrow and if it isn't done, the next day. Just...don't get yourself killed anyplace. That would be bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He puts his sheated sword on his right side.
    "Ok then, I think I'm back tomorrow then, bye!"

He walks out and goes to the town square as told, though he has no idea of what to do.
    "Yep. Gettin' killed kind of takes an edge off yar day. Anyway, I'll see ya when it's done!"

Once he was gone, Blades turned back to Arvadraa. "So, how's it been goin'? Adaptin' well enough?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Sunny follows the capitan to wherever Silverpine is with her medic kit in her saddlebag.

El Capitan Gearstride y Sunny, finalmente lo encontraron Lt Silverpine en la pequeña cueva donde le dejó Gearstride.

Captain Gearstride and Sunny eventually found him in the small cave where he had been left much to Gearstride's dismay. "Hurry...we need to get him back to the Cirrus."

10. - Top - End - #1210

"Hahah....the lights....they shine...like..a...like.a...light!"
    He laughed with mirth and slumped on the ground, one hoof still holding onto the lamp post. The stallion looked up at the rain, his bishounen locks soaked with the rest of him.
    Luka couldn't exactly notice him with the rain, but when he seen the light reflecting from his sword onto his face he quickly went to sheath it back, then the mocha stallion slumping to the ground, he then went into "oh crap" and rushed to help.

"Hey, are you K? sorry, my sword unsheated and got light on you"

The blue colt then started to help up the stallion.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Titan in the Playground

El Capitan Gearstride y Sunny, finalmente lo encontraron Lt Silverpine en la pequeña cueva donde le dejó Gearstride.

Captain Gearstride and Sunny eventually found him in the small cave where he had been left much to Gearstride's dismay. "Hurry...we need to get him back to the Cirrus."
    Sunny, possibly with the help of the capitan, and yes I'm going to keep calling her that, lifts Silverpine gently into the wagon, and begins dragging him back as gently as possible.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Troll in the Playground

Luka couldn't exactly notice him with the rain, but when he seen the light reflecting from his sword onto his face he quickly went to sheath it back, then the mocha stallion slumping to the ground, he then went into "oh crap" and rushed to help.

"Hey, are you K? sorry, my sword unsheathed and got light on you"

The blue colt then started to help up the stallion.
    Fox dopily grinned and tried to decline his help. "Yes...because...the light is dangerrrrous....heheheh..." He laughed and shook himself of the water, only to get water back on him since it was raining. Too much margaritaaaa~

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Sunny, possibly with the help of the capitan, and yes I'm going to keep calling her that, lifts Silverpine gently into the wagon, and begins dragging him back as gently as possible.

On the ride back, Gearstride on her haunches cradled Silverpine, holding his upper half, really just his neck and head in her fore legs. "I'm sorry, my dear Silverpine." She whispered.

Eventually, they would get back to the Cirrus and to the medical bay where hopefully there was a bed not in use.

13. - Top - End - #1213

Fox dopily grinned and tried to decline his help. "Yes...because...the light is dangerrrrous....heheheh..." He laughed and shook himself of the water, only to get water back on him since it was raining. Too much margaritaaaa~
    Luka recoils a bit with an expression of "wat?".

"Um...Yeah, get it on you for more time than normal and it's dangerous".....Well, if it's the sword the one that has light and not reflecting it, then yeah it's pretty dangerous.

He notices the stallion to be kind of "staggery" and a pretty odd tone on his voice like....drunk.

"Um.... how did you get drunk?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-12 at 08:59 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well of course not, there was no reason to not use spells or hooves when I find using such methods efficient, you make it sound like I don't find enjoyment at how I do things and go about, as if your way was the only way," She narrowed her eyes and nickered.
    "Oh you can find fun going all out. But where is the challenge? Where is the difficulty? Whole levels of SATISFACTION! MISSED OUT ON!" exclaimed the cheesy pony.

"What ah...constitutes a wicked pony?"
    He asked cautiously. As far as he knew about fae logic, it could have meant picking your muzzle and wiping boogers on a rock, or peeing in the lake. Waving hello with the wrong hoof.
    "Pranks are only allows of those guilty of ye ponies' law. This ancient agreement. Discordian." Lochbed gulped down the last of her sandwich. "Ponies guilty of fae law are dealt with on the day appropriate of their crime."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Troll in the Playground

Luka recoils a bit with an expression of "wat?".

"Um...Yeah, get it on you for more time than normal and it's dagerous".....Well, if it's the sword the one that has light and not reflecting it, then yeah it's pretty dangerous.

He notices the stallion to be kind of "staggery" and a pretty odd tone on his voice like....drunk.

"Um.... how did you get drunk?"

"That's a' dumb question, how does anypony get drunk?.......Also...I'm not drunk......I'm lightly buzzed hahah....hahahaha.......HAHAHA............yea..... I feel good, I wish Icy didn't go so soon.....we could have tried shenanigans in the rain....."
    He bit down on his lower lip and stared off somewhere at nothing. "Oh yea...I has to get home...important stuff...doing."

"Oh you can find fun going all out. But where is the challenge? Where is the difficulty? Whole levels of SATISFACTION! MISSED OUT ON!" exclaimed the cheesy pony.

"Somewhere hiding up your flank?"
    She offered an answer being the deadpan to his cheese.

"Pranks are only allows of those guilty of ye ponies' law. This ancient agreement. Discordian." Lochbed gulped down the last of her sandwich. "Ponies guilty of fae law are dealt with on the day appropriate of their crime."

"Oh..I uh..I uh see,"
    He nodded glancing away for a moment before deciding for a subject change. "So uh, are ya finished with lunch Lochbed?"

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach just kind of shrugs, he's been doing some light design and theory work today. The kind of literature he has around the house were a trade magazine and some other handy volumes.

"I don't know... I think I've ah, got some cards around here somewhere."
    "Cards are good," Tyrol deadpanned.

"Are we playing poker?"

On the ride back, Gearstride on her haunches cradled Silverpine, holding his upper half, really just his neck and head in her fore legs. "I'm sorry, my dear Silverpine." She whispered.

Eventually, they would get back to the Cirrus and to the medical bay where hopefully there was a bed not in use.
    Fortunately, Sliverpine was not eaten by wolves or any of the other horrors of the forest. That would have been bad. As it is, he only merely stirred a little when his name was called again, mumbling a name that sounds suspiciously like a certain captain.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Somewhere hiding up your flank?"
    She offered an answer being the deadpan to his cheese.
    "UP my flank? It is your rear who needs clearing. I could..."

"Oh..I uh..I uh see,"
    He nodded glancing away for a moment before deciding for a subject change. "So uh, are ya finished with lunch Lochbed?"
    "What did ye say?! Wait... Today is not a third waning moon." Had it been that point in a third of four moon cycle, a banshee would visit. But they were safe. "Yes, Ah am done."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1218

"That's a' dumb question, how does anypony get drunk?.......Also...I'm not drunk......I'm lightly buzzed hahah....hahahaha.......HAHAHA............yea..... I feel good, I wish Icy didn't go so soon.....we could have tried shenanigans in the rain....."
    He bit down on his lower lip and stared off somewhere at nothing. "Oh yea...I has to get home...important stuff...doing."
    "let me help you, you seem that could hit our head with...something" of course, that something is the floor.
    Luka lends a hoof to Fox.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-12 at 09:50 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Cards are good," Tyrol deadpanned.

"Are we playing poker?"
    Mach digs around a drawer for a bit before finding the deck of cards he found when he moved in. "We can play whatever," Mach replies somewhat absent-minded. Of course when he gets down to opening the cards to remove the jokers he finds that these have sauces pictures drawn on all the cards.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Troll in the Playground

"UP my flank? It is your rear who needs clearing. I could..."
    She looked at him indignantly with another harrumph. "What!...I'll have you know, my equine behind is cleared without obtrusion." Why, I even had a bowel movement the other day So serious business.

"What did ye say?! Wait... Today is not a third waning moon." Had it been that point in a third of four moon cycle, a banshee would visit. But they were safe. "Yes, Ah am done."
    He smiled at her if really to hide the awkwardness he felt during a particular topic...and with what Lochbed randomly ramble shouted. Uh.

"Thank you Aubade, your grilled tomato and rose petal sandwiches were good," He told the servant off in the background. Of course she listened to their whole conversation, her eyes never too far off the cold iron pan on the unlit stove.

"You're welcomed young master,"
    She said with a nod. Ember wanly smiled at the light yellow pegasus, he still had to tell her about Grills'...thing....ya know.

He looked back at Lochbed. "You should wear your beret, you looked extra cute in it."

"let me help you, you seem that could hit our head with...something" of course, that something is the floor.
    Luka lent his right foreleg towards Fox.
    Fox Trot declined it. "Sorry...but I only accept lady forelegs," "He lazily winked and used the lamp post to help himself up. "Ya can...take care of my ice cream, in the container, in the plastic, if ya want to help me." he chuckled.

21. - Top - End - #1221

Fox Trot declined it. "Sorry...but I only accept lady forelegs," "He lazily winked and used the lamp post to help himself up. "Ya can...take care of my ice cream, in the container, in the plastic, if ya want to help me." he chuckled.
    ((I meant "hoof", not "foreleg" , sorry))
    "Well....OK,"
    He grabbed the bag, and instead of grapping it on his foreleg, he puts it like a necklace, only that he carries the container on his back.

"I'm Luka, I'm new around here...."
    "what's so much with ladies?....I don't exactly get it"

He apparently doesn't get that not everyone is celibate like him..... And that he's still pretty young.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-12 at 10:07 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Troll in the Playground

((I meant "hoof", not "foreleg" , sorry))
    "Well....OK,"
    He grabbed the bag, and instead of grapping it on his foreleg, he puts it like a necklace, only that he carries the container on his back.

"I'm Luka, I'm new around here...."
    "what's so much with ladies?....I don't exactly get it"

He apparently doesn't get that not everyone is celibate like him..... And that he's still pretty young.
    [It works either way in this instance]

"Luka, that's weird name, sounds more like a Griffon name,"
    He commented as he took a wobbly step forward until he got the hang of walking. "What's not to get about the ladies. MmmmMmm, those curves, adorable muzzles, the whole package really." He murmured.

23. - Top - End - #1223

Blaze
    Blaze is returning back to the Cirrus with Sandy's tuxedo happily in tow!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny set Silverpine in a vacant bed and began working to fix him up immediately.

25. - Top - End - #1225

[It works either way in this instance]

"Luka, that's weird name, sounds more like a Griffon name,"
    He commented as he took a wobbly step forward until he got the hang of walking. "What's not to get about the ladies. MmmmMmm, those curves, adorable muzzles, the whole package really." He murmured.
    "Well my father's a Griffon.....Was"
    He got closer to Fox, in case he fell over, tripped or something.
    "Um....what's with the curves and the muzzles? that's just there, I don't see much special into it..."

-----------

Other Side of the mountain range

"What's not to get about the ladies. MmmmMmm, those curves, adorable muzzles, the whole package really." He murmured.
    Pretty far to the west, a yellow unicorn mare feels pretty annoyed when thinking about her younger brother and she doesn't know why.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-12 at 10:41 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus

She never left Silverpine's side during the whole ordeal, offering her apologies to him on sleeping ears.

"Well my father's a Griffon.....Was"
    He got closer to Fox, in case he fell over, tripped or something.
    "Um....what's with the curves and the muzzles? that's just there, I don't see much special into it..."

"Then why aren't you some sort of ponygriff mutant? Was he your step dad since birth then?"
    He didn't quite have tact right now, uh...he'll blame it on the drink here. He would move away from Luka, he didn't want to be so close to some guy. Only Lone Star, and not even then

"When your older....you'll see the specialness,"
    He continued walking down the sidewalk in his wobbly way, he always looked like he was on the verge of falling but never did seem to fall.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-12 at 11:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze is returning back to the Cirrus with Sandy's tuxedo happily in tow!
    Sandy was still parked down in his room, tinkering away at a variety of odds and ends. The unicorn was fully absorbed in his work, just the way he liked it. Get a broken machine, fix the machine, repeat. Nice and simple.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1228

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy was still parked down in his room, tinkering away at a variety of odds and ends. The unicorn was fully absorbed in his work, just the way he liked it. Get a broken machine, fix the machine, repeat. Nice and simple.
    Blaze
    Blaze simply pops in, hangs the tuxedo on the doorknob, and then disappears to places unknown(for it's 12:25 a.m. here ))
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-04-12 at 11:29 PM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yep. Gettin' killed kind of takes an edge off yar day. Anyway, I'll see ya when it's done!"

Once he was gone, Blades turned back to Arvadraa. "So, how's it been goin'? Adaptin' well enough?"
    "Oh, just reconsidering mortality and all that random existential stuff. I have officially decided that it's morbid and not to think about it. To be honest I'm still concerned about Horne...bringing down one of his creatures and bringing him down are two different scales and...I still don't know whether he wants to find me. I might not know." She sighs.

--

Meanwhile, in the middle of a forest -

"Admit it. We are lost."
    "We're not lost! I have a map right here!"
    "Yes. You as the cartographer. That's why we are lost."
    "Oh ye of little faith! Take heart, and reconcile THIS!" Taylor dramatically pushes aside some shrubbery to reveal...the east.
    "...Aren't we supposed to be going we-"
    "Yeah, okay, we're lost."

--

Stellar

Cold, wet, shivering, small, fragile. She actually felt all of it. Weakness, incapability. It was a new experience for her. But she wouldn't give up. This was important. To both of them. Maybe it would even make Master smile. She loved to see him smile.

She glanced toward a post, at a confused pony with a sword at his side and smiled slightly to herself. Whatever works.

With that, the tiny purple-and-white filly trembles over to Luka.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze simply pops in, hangs the tuxedo on the doorknob, and then disappears to places unknown(for it's 12:25 a.m. here ))
    Sandy briefly looked up, noticing the tuxedo on the door. Huh. That weren't there a second ago... Blaze must've picked it up from town. Right, he'd said he'd see him about it. He levitated it over to hang it in his closet, making a mental note to try it on later. For now, he had his work to get back to.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.