New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Ah, yes, I heard about that little fiasco in Ponyville. Not exactly their best work." she says in an amused tone. "Have you ever seen one of their races or shows?" she asked.

"Yea, my grandpa took me to their shows and races a long time ago....it was totally awesome,"
    One could hear the happy squeals from the silly colt.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea, my grandpa took me to their shows and races a long time ago....it was totally awesome,"
    One could hear the happy squeals from the silly colt.
    "Nothing recently though?" she asked, since it sounded like his Grandpa passed away some time ago. She was nearly done with her kabobs and lemonade.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"Nothing recently though?" she asked, since it sounded like his Grandpa passed away some time ago. She was nearly done with her kabobs and lemonade.

"No, haven't really been able to afford those sort of excursions,"
    He answered coming off as a little embarrassed and shifted his food around with a hoof.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    And wouldn't you know, Grills would walk in to see the whole thing. "MOM!"

Chilly disn't turn around. She simply kept peeling potatoes. "Grilly, no yelling."

"Garion. He's.. He's"

"He's helping me. He's a good assistant." she calmly said.

"But this is a ljkfljvjkfdjsvjsd."
    Gwynfillion stood there a little durrrr at the scene before her. From her perspective it wasn't so bad as Grills' reaction made it seem. Life skills, Garion was learning a life skill of mashing potatoes. Okay, making a mess here wasn't a life skill. So she stood there all durrr like.

"Lolwut?"
    Garion finally got himself to let go of the hammer, and waved to his caretakers. "Hi Mister Grills! Hi Miss Gwyn!" He lifted up the potato-stained mallet and grinned. "I'm helping mash potatoes."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

"No, haven't really been able to afford those sort of excursions,"
    He answered coming off as a little embarrassed and shifted his food around with a hoof.
    "Ah, I'm sorry to hear that." she said, and finished off her skewer.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion finally got himself to let go of the hammer, and waved to his caretakers. "Hi Mister Grills! Hi Miss Gwyn!" He lifted up the potato-stained mallet and grinned. "I'm helping mash potatoes."

"Yeah....so I see.......cough.....having fun?"
    She asked with a strained toothy smile.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that." she said, and finished off her skewer.

"Aw, its alright, heh, why don't you tell me about yourself Smoothie?"
    He asked/offered and still had a load on his plate to finish, too busy talkin' and stuff.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

"Aw, its alright, heh, why don't you tell me about yourself Smoothie?"
    He asked/offered and still had a load on his plate to finish, too busy talkin' and stuff.
    "Well, what do you want to know about me?" she asks him. Better not leave the question that open ended or she'll go on a ramble as long as one of Twilight Sparkle's.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Good... job." He forced a smile. An untrained foal in his kitchen. Doing that to his food. The stallion darted behind Garion.

And he was shocked that the potato was thoroughly smash. "That is one smashed potato."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Garion gave her a toothy grin. "It's a lot of fun. The hammer goes down, the potato goes smash, and....and splat!" He threw his forelegs up in the air for emphasis. "So amazing..."

"Good... job." He forced a smile. An untrained foal in his kitchen. Doing that to his food. The stallion darted behind Garion.

And he was shocked that the potato was thoroughly smash. "That is one smashed potato."
    The colt turned his wide grin to Mister Grills. "Grandma thought I'd be better at mashing than peeling." He examined the mush still stuck to the hammer, and nodded confidently. "She's a smart pony."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, what do you want to know about me?" she asks him. Better not leave the question that open ended or she'll go on a ramble as long as one of Twilight Sparkle's.

"Hauh, well, what other interests do you have other than magic and reading?"
    He asked rubbing his chin in thought.
    ============

Gwynfillion

"Hauh....alright....I see....."
    Wince. Messy. Aargh. "I have no further comment."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-17 at 08:29 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride

"If we don't find him, wanna just make out? That'll lift my spirits, heh..."
    A half smile formed on her face as she helped look around and peered into the three crates/dumpsters in this fenced off area.
    (Actually should we find Sandy or not? Or leave it up to random rolls?)

Eventually, the two would reach the dumpster that Sandy was hiding in. The one with a lot of rose petal. However, by then, their spirits would be at their lowest, since they were already disappointed that they weren't able to help their friend. "You think... we should let Sandy be? I mean... he was kind of reluctant..." Silverpine said slowly.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Actually should we find Sandy or not? Or leave it up to random rolls?)

Eventually, the two would reach the dumpster that Sandy was hiding in. The one with a lot of rose petal. However, by then, their spirits would be at their lowest, since they were already disappointed that they weren't able to help their friend. "You think... we should let Sandy be? I mean... he was kind of reluctant..." Silverpine said slowly.

"I dunno...maybe? Maybe not...I mean...this is good for him, meeting new ponies, maybe get a fillyfriend, he's just too shy of a fella'...its good for him...like medicine..or something,"
    She was grasping at straws and lightly nickered. "Geeze...for an alleyway, its a nice one, and doesn't smell, kinda smells nice." Bedroom eyes ensued, she didn't have much of an attention span here, not with Silverpine looking studly. Melodramatic one moment, hungry for kisses the next. Oh the humanity.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-17 at 09:02 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

[In Le Dumpster]

Sandy nervously fiddled with his hooves. They were so close, they might find him at any moment, but would that be so bad? Sure, he didn't want to go on any dates today, but he also didn't want to feel like this big of a jerk. He really should just open up, talk to his friends, be honest with them, but...but it was just too hard. They might just open the dumpster soon anyhow, then that would settle it all. No need to bother with popping out in that case. Yes, just better to sit still and stay quiet.

The stallion gave a quiet sigh, swirling a few rose petals dramatically around his head.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion gave her a toothy grin. "It's a lot of fun. The hammer goes down, the potato goes smash, and....and splat!" He threw his forelegs up in the air for emphasis. "So amazing..."

The colt turned his wide grin to Mister Grills. "Grandma thought I'd be better at mashing than peeling." He examined the mush still stuck to the hammer, and nodded confidently. "She's a smart pony."
    ""Thank you, dearie. Chilly leaned over to the colt and gave him a quick nuzzle. "Now mash another for me."

Gwynfillion

"Hauh....alright....I see....."
    Wince. Messy. Aargh. "I have no further comment."
    Grills looked at Gwynfillion. Shoulders shrugged. "Mon, would you be willing to foalsit Garion sometimes?"

A grin reached both ears on the red mare. A chance to sit another foal? "Of course. Of course." she said calmly hiding her inner glee.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif stares for a moment. He then chuckles heartily, and shakes his head. "Well, I don't know much about Big Boston particles, or fish..." he pauses, then decides not to say anything about knowing a good fried catfish recipes. "But I do know a thing or two about clouds. And," he grins charmingly, "I think I might have a box or two laying around you can use, Miss...?" he extends a talon to Foxglove, expecting a shake and a name.

Snickers tries not to smirk, and decides to wait until later to ask her why she wants to be a fish.
    "...Foxglove, like the flower. Unlike Foxglove, and not like Folk's Gloves or Fox Gloves."

She shook his talon.

"They need to be pretty big. The boxes, not the fox gloves. Fox gloves need to be very small."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

""Thank you, dearie. Chilly leaned over to the colt and gave him a quick nuzzle. "Now mash another for me."
    Garion threw a tidy salute. "Yes, ma'am!" His tail grabbed another potato and expertly tossed it onto the counter. Up went the hammer in both hooves, and down it came with another great splat. The little colt giggled in sheer joy; why hadn't he tried doing something like this before? "Miss Gwyn? Can we get some potatoes for home?" he asked with a huge smile.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Oh goddesses...the mess. "Maybe...we'll see." She defaulted to her usual answer when she didn't know how to answer.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion threw a tidy salute. "Yes, ma'am!" His tail grabbed another potato and expertly tossed it onto the counter. Up went the hammer in both hooves, and down it came with another great splat. The little colt giggled in sheer joy; why hadn't he tried doing something like this before? "Miss Gwyn? Can we get some potatoes for home?" he asked with a huge smile.
    Grills cringed. The mess and technique was too much.

Oh goddesses...the mess. "Maybe...we'll see." She defaulted to her usual answer when she didn't know how to answer.
    "Perhaps you can smash potatoes at Miss Chilly's house? In two days. How about it, Garion?" suggested Grills. He had to save his and Gwynfillion's kitchens somehow. Plus he'd get to know about the colt's willingness to stay at his mother's.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

"Perhaps you can smash potatoes at Miss Chilly's house? In two days. How about it, Garion?" suggested Grills. He had to save his and Gwynfillion's kitchens somehow. Plus he'd get to know about the colt's willingness to stay at his mother's.
    Two days?! "That's a long time, Mister Grills..." Garion pouted. "That's almost one day less than three days, and that's nearly forever! And forever's almost close enough to never, and why would it be at her house?" His curiosity was beating out his desire to mush potatoes, and he looked questioningly between the three older ponies for some sort of explanation.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "...Foxglove, like the flower. Unlike Foxglove, and not like Folk's Gloves or Fox Gloves."

She shook his talon.

"They need to be pretty big. The boxes, not the fox gloves. Fox gloves need to be very small."
    Greif's Cafe

The griffin politely shakes her hoof, and smiles. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Foxglove."

Greif then unfolds a wing, and gestures with it towards the large dumpster set up next to the store. "I tossed a couple of pretty big boxes in there. Refrigerator boxes, specifically, plus a few smaller appliance boxes."

"Perfect!" Snickers beams. "And do you have a dolly?"

"Nah, I'm single," Greif replies casually, before grinning. "Who's asking?"

Beat.

"Hah! That was a joke," he smirks. "But yeah, I got a little dolly you might can use. Hey, you think in exchange, you could help me out with something real quick?"

"Sure," Snickers grins. "Seems fair. What do you need help with?"

Greif raises a talon and points up at the cafe. "I need to hang up a banner to show that the place is open. You're a pegasus, so you'd be perfect to help me out."

Snickers nods cheerfully. "Yeah, no problem." He then looks over to Foxglove and asks her: "Do you want to stay and watch, or do you want to go ahead and take the boxes on back to the bakery?"

Greif scurries back inside the cafe.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Two days?! "That's a long time, Mister Grills..." Garion pouted. "That's almost one day less than three days, and that's nearly forever! And forever's almost close enough to never, and why would it be at her house?" His curiosity was beating out his desire to mush potatoes, and he looked questioningly between the three older ponies for some sort of explanation.
    "because Mrs Chilly needs time to prepare since she is an- she just needs time. And she would enjoy having you over. Right?" he explained. A large sweatdrop appeared on his face and Grills scratched the back of his head.

Chilly scratched her nose and put down her peeler. Something was up."I would love to watch Garion's anytime as he is so sweet. But what is the issue? What is the rush? You going someplace?"

'Well. I kinda want to go to Manhattan ...with Gwynfillion. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, essentially a date we've been planning for the two of us," Gwynfillion nodded and shuffled her hooves a little. Suddenly it just felt a little embarrassing speaking of it in front of Chilly.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Garion was off his seat and clinging to Miss Gwyn before anypony could blink. "Y-you'll be back, right? How far away is Manehatten? How long does a date last?" he asked on the verge of panic. He just spent a night away from her, and he felt awful afterwards. What if a date lasted two days? Or worse yet...three days?! The little colt buried his muzzle in her chest with a little whimper.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion slightly flinched at the sudden leg grab, if mostly because Garion was a little mashed tatter'd up and getting it on her leg. "Yes Garion, of course I'll be back, it'll just be a couple of days....but uh...you'll have Grandma Chilly?"

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion slightly flinched at the sudden leg grab, if mostly because Garion was a little mashed tatter'd up and getting it on her leg. "Yes Garion, of course I'll be back, it'll just be a couple of days....but uh...you'll have Grandma Chilly?"
    Grills frowned. He felt like he was abandoning the foal. But time afar with his fillyfriend is something he wished for. "Yes. We'll be back before you know it. With gifts too."

"Yes we will have tons of fun. We will bake cookies, and sing songs. Or and you get to play with Peppercorn. And Sugar since somepony has to mind Grills' pet." Chilly tried a grin and happy face to calm Garion. She, a mother of seven, knew the signs of a panicky foal. Chilly didn't say anything but Grills knew the mare was frowning at him with her mind.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

"I dunno...maybe? Maybe not...I mean...this is good for him, meeting new ponies, maybe get a fillyfriend, he's just too shy of a fella'...its good for him...like medicine..or something,"
    She was grasping at straws and lightly nickered. "Geeze...for an alleyway, its a nice one, and doesn't smell, kinda smells nice." Bedroom eyes ensued, she didn't have much of an attention span here, not with Silverpine looking studly. Melodramatic one moment, hungry for kisses the next. Oh the humanity.
    [In Le Dumpster]

Sandy nervously fiddled with his hooves. They were so close, they might find him at any moment, but would that be so bad? Sure, he didn't want to go on any dates today, but he also didn't want to feel like this big of a jerk. He really should just open up, talk to his friends, be honest with them, but...but it was just too hard. They might just open the dumpster soon anyhow, then that would settle it all. No need to bother with popping out in that case. Yes, just better to sit still and stay quiet.

The stallion gave a quiet sigh, swirling a few rose petals dramatically around his head.
    Silverpine shook his head, and trotted over to the last dumpster that he hadn't opened yet. Somehow this one had rosepetals scattered all over. Sandy would have a split second to react if he choose to. If not, Silverpine would dutifully open the last dumpster and give a cursory look. Maybe if it was deep enough, his casual glance might miss Sandy...

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

Gearstride couldn't help herself, Silverpine was being so...commanding...no....take charge, it was hot, not that it took much to get her in the mood. "Babe...let's make out, forget Sandy, right here, you, me, our lips, lovingly wrestling for dominance." It totally wouldn't be awkward for the stallion hiding inside the dumpster.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

"Hauh, well, what other interests do you have other than magic and reading?"
    He asked rubbing his chin in thought.
    "Well, I like music, though probably nothing you'd like. I like alchemy, chemistry, and just science in general though I imagine you're not interested in that either. I also like gardening. " and that was the extent of what she remembered Smoothie liking from when she used to be friends. Time to BS her way through the rest of it, or throw her own interests in. "I enjoy fashion and looking good a bit, kinda wish I was slightly more curvy. I also like, as you called them "Nerd Hobbies." she says with an amused look and she drank a little of her soda. "I also like a good prank." yeah, that last one would be an obvious tip-off if Spark didn't have the lowest Sense Motive check since Snips and Snails.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Dumpster Diving]

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine shook his head, and trotted over to the last dumpster that he hadn't opened yet. Somehow this one had rosepetals scattered all over. Sandy would have a split second to react if he choose to. If not, Silverpine would dutifully open the last dumpster and give a cursory look. Maybe if it was deep enough, his casual glance might miss Sandy...
    Before Sandy could think, he'd already ducked down underneath the far lid, staying as high up to the ceiling as he could.

Pic reference:
    Spoiler
    Show

Silverpine, with his quick glance, wouldn't quite spot the cowering pegasus just yet. There was an odd blue feather or two, almost buried amid the sea of red, but he'd have to give more than a glance to see them. And if he opened the other side, he'd see the pegasus in question for sure.

Gearstride

Gearstride couldn't help herself, Silverpine was being so...commanding...no....take charge, it was hot, not that it took much to get her in the mood. "Babe...let's make out, forget Sandy, right here, you, me, our lips, lovingly wrestling for dominance." It totally wouldn't be awkward for the stallion hiding inside the dumpster.
    Sandy shut his eyes tight, shaking his head and mouthing No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no...

[Garion - The Grill]

Grills frowned. He felt like he was abandoning the foal. But time afar with his fillyfriend is something he wished for. "Yes. We'll be back before you know it. With gifts too."

"Yes we will have tons of fun. We will bake cookies, and sing songs. Or and you get to play with Peppercorn. And Sugar since somepony has to mind Grills' pet." Chilly tried a grin and happy face to calm Garion. She, a mother of seven, knew the signs of a panicky foal. Chilly didn't say anything but Grills knew the mare was frowning at him with her mind.
    Garion's lower lip started to tremble. Baking, playing with Peppercorn, watching Sugar, that all sounded like a lot of fun, but...but Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills both gone away. And for days, not just one night. A night he could sort of do, but this? "H-how many days are a couple?" he asked, voice wavering as he hugged her leg even tighter.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-18 at 04:07 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sandy - Dumpster Diving]
    Before Sandy could think, he'd already ducked down underneath the far lid, staying as high up to the ceiling as he could.

Pic reference:
    Spoiler
    Show

Silverpine, with his quick glance, wouldn't quite spot the cowering pegasus just yet. There was an odd blue feather or two, almost buried amid the sea of red, but he'd have to give more than a glance to see them. And if he opened the other side, he'd see the pegasus in question for sure.

Sandy shut his eyes tight, shaking his head and mouthing No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no...
    Silverpine paused in his inspection of the dumpster, his common sense warring with his new and emboldened recently rediscovered love for HPKs. He chewed on his lips nervously. "Gear... shouldn't be be... um... looking for Sandy?" he said. Gear would probably coax him into going along anyway with a little effort on his part.