New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1470
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Episode 5
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's one special ingredient used to make all the insane food burning happen.

One that seems obvious.
    One that seems familiar.

Tree sap
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ogre in the Playground

My fridge (Totally unintended pun.) horror here:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Despite Sweetie Belle's... Epic fail of a breakfast, you have to remember, Rarity's Mom and Dad still loved the breakfast.
    Rarity, I'm suddenly very sorry for all the horrible food you had to eat growing up.
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

25 posts to new page. Better start working on it, then... ^^"

Though, I'm quite surprised we didn't needed it this morning, I had picture ready and all :P
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

4. - Top - End - #1444

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Despite Sweetie Belle's... Epic fail of a breakfast, you have to remember, Rarity's Mom and Dad still loved the breakfast.
    Rarity, I'm suddenly very sorry for all the horrible food you had to eat growing up.
    Have we seen any non-Earth Pony cooks around other than Pony Joe?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Bugbear in the Playground

pony thread moving a little slow it seems so let me attempt to bring up a subject that will no doubt be ignored.

so, pony episode authors.

M. A. Larson brought us the season two 2-parter, and Luna eclipsed, season one he brought us Sonic rainboom, Swarm of the Century, and Cutie mark Chronicles. it seems he was Lauren's second in command when it comes to writing, and he diffinitely brings us plenty of pony back stories, plus he writes some rather epic scenes.

Meghan McCarthy brought us Lesson Zero, and before had Dragonshy, Call of the Cutie, Green isn't your color, and Party of One. She is diffinitely the OCD Crazy pony writer. I look forward to more panicking crazy ponies from her in the future.

Lastly season two has Cindy Morrow with Sisterhooves Social, she seems to have the track record of mediorcre episodes when it comes to recieption by bronies. I must say I like her episodes though, it is simple and quiet, and at times heartwarming. (she brought us Griffon the Brush Off , Winter Wrap Up, The Show Stoppers, and Owl's Well That Ends Well.

I look forward to any Amy Keating Rogers's epsiodes, she also has several memorable ones. Chris Savino and Charlotte Fullerton also is favorable in my book, though they both rank near the bottom as far as exciting episodes go.

Dave Polsky may be the most underwhelming pony writer, with Feeling Pinkie keen and Over a barrel. I wonder if he will be able to bring a non-controversial episode in season two, if he is still writing for MLP that is.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2011-11-07 at 02:08 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sexy Wet IRC.

Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Fixed. I still need to learn how to work Drop box. :/
    Last edited by Dirtbag; 2011-11-07 at 01:57 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    pony thread moving a little slow it seems so let me attempt to bring up a subject that will no doubt be ignored.

M. A. Larson brought us the season two 2-parter, and Luna eclipsed, season one he brought us Sonic rainboom, Swarm of the Century, and Cutie mark Chronicles. it seems he was Lauren's second in command when it comes to writing, and he diffinitely brings us plenty of pony back stories, plus he writes some rather epic scenes.

Meghan McCarthy brought us Lesson Zero, and before had Dragonshy, Call of the Cutie, Green isn't your color, and Party of One. She is diffinitely the OCD Crazy pony writer. I look forward to more panicking crazy ponies from her in the future.

Lastly season two has Cindy Morrow, she seems to have the track record of mediorcre episodes when it comes to recieption by bronies. I must say I like her episodes though, it is simple and quiet, and at times heartwarming. (she brought us Griffon the Brush Off , Winter Wrap Up, The Show Stoppers, and Owl's Well That Ends Well.

I look forward to any Amy Keating Rogers's epsiodes, she also has several memorable ones. Chris Savino and Charlotte Fullerton also is favorable in my book, though they both rank near the bottom as far as exciting episodes go.

Dave Polsky may be the most underwhelming pony writer, with Feeling Pinkie keen and Over a barrel. I wonder if he will be able to bring a non-controversial episode in season two, if he is still writing for MLP that is.
    I liked both Feeling Pinkie Keen and Over a Barrel and he gave us Pinkie Sense, Fluttertree, and Twilight the Rapidash. Larson though has produced most my faviorate episodes though.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I self-identified as a hipster before hipster self-identification was cool.

Of course, I only say that with layers of irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    And now you need a Dave pony avatar. Put on a few more levels of irony and you'll graduate to a Bro pony.
    NO-ONE has enough levels to be Bro.
    Not even Bro. Bro can only be Bro by being so ironically, as a tribute to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    I guess you're right...

Lich in socks really can't compare to stupid socksy Lixie!
    NUUUUUUUU

My Face when I realized that Lix really doesn't like socks, and I'm probably just being obnoxious:

I'm sorry.
    (beckons closer)
    (and closer)
    (AND CLOSER)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know why people like socks. But, however much I complain, I like compliments and blushing. xD
    Feel free to carry on?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Ach. I have to try, now that you've said something...
    I try to be my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I don't remember who it was, but someone a week ago linked a picture in this thread of Twilight Sparking asking what Homestuck was. I, being a curious fool, googled that very question.

Sigh, I really did not have time to read the web-comic equivalent of War and Peace this week, but that kinda happened anyway.

Homestuck spoilers I guess
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh my gosh. That Cascade cinematic with Dave and Rose rising out of the green sun as their god tiers. That was the best thing I've seen in a year, basically since ponies actually.

I have read all of the comics. All of them.
    Welcome to the massed ranks of Hussie's kismeses. Have a fruit gusher.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Also, suddenly everything makes sense to me (Ep 5 Spoiler):

Spoiler
    Show

Further proof, remember Pinkie Pie's parents?

That means we can extrapolate this to show that Rainbow Dash's parents are really cautious/controlling ponies, while Fluttershy's must be noisy jerks!

And as for quiet, unsociable Twilights? Well, we already know her parents are the noisy party-going types:

Spoil'd for Epilepsy inducing reasons:
    Spoiler
    Show

EDIT: My theory grows ^
    Don't be silly.
    Applejack and Rarity were SWAPPED AT BIRTH (dundundun)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    25 posts to new page. Better start working on it, then... ^^"
    Well, I was going to wait until I had something modelled, but here's some sketches I made as far as what I might be doing with that pony mesh I made ages back. Kingdom of Loathing Ponies.

Whoops, forgot to draw the wings on the Accordion Thief.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

10. - Top - End - #1450

Well Rarity's mom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't really do much to express her personality, other than wear jewelry to breakfast
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    You read the whole think in one weekend!!? That thing took me a full, happy week during summer! Quick, tell me the update you freaked out the most over and I'll tell you mine.

Homestuck spoilers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [S]:Begin Intermission 2. You have no idea how long I was waiting for Lord English to appear. If I wasn't at school I would've flailed around the room like some sort of boneless cha-cha dancer.

And have some crossover art, I suppose.
    Spoiler
    Show

I started it around Thursday and read the whole thing by Sunday morning. It was terribly addicting.
    Most freaked out by
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Cascade got me a little more than the intermission because I actually did not realize that the bomb was creating the green sun. It's pretty obvious after re-watching the cinematic, but that took me completely by surprise. Also, it had great background music.

In terms of pure fear, less surprise, Gamzee flipping out and killing a bunch of people was scary as hell. Crazy mutant clown. And he killed Nepeta! She was my favorite troll.

Cool moments were beyond counting. Every god tier basically, plus anything involving Terezi, who is a magnificent bastard imo. Coolest moment for me was actually when Nanasprite explained how Skaia worked and the whole game. That took the story from funny RPG jokes to sprawling epic tale.

Lastly season two has Cindy Morrow, she seems to have the track record of mediorcre episodes when it comes to recieption by bronies. I must say I like her episodes though, it is simple and quiet, and at times heartwarming. (she brought us Griffon the Brush Off , Winter Wrap Up, The Show Stoppers, and Owl's Well That Ends Well.

The one that really stands out for me is Dragonshy by Meghan McCarthy. Looking at that one as being written by the same person who did Party of One and Lesson Zero actually puts that episode in a bit of a new light for me. I had thought that episode was more of a group adventure with Fluttershy simply being the one to come through at the end, but now I wonder if it wasn't written to show a Fluttershy neuroses and her ability to overcome her own fear as the absolute centerpiece of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    Sexy Wet IRC.

Spoiler
    Show
    There's uh, there's nothing in that spoiler.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2011-11-07 at 01:56 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Hm, so nobody that consistently puts out all of my favorites, though M.A. Larson would almost qualify, except for Swarm of the Century being only okay. Don't know which episodes to attribute to the three you didn't list them for though, so I can't say on those.

I liked Feeling Pinkie Keen though - funny episode, and with a good action scene with the Hydra, if with a weird, off-seeming "lesson" at the end. Over A Barrel was only okay though.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

13. - Top - End - #1453

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Don't know which episodes to attribute to the three you didn't list them for though, so I can't say on those.

Amy Keating Rogers may be the most prolific pony writer ever in season 1 with 6 episodes - The Ticket Master, Applebuck Season, Bridle Gossip, Fall Weather Friends, A Dog and Pony Show, The Best Night Ever (plus she responded to Thanqol, so she's cool in my book)

Charlotte Fullerton - Look Before You Sleep, Suited For Success, A Bird in the Hoof

Chris Savino - Boast Busters , Stare Master

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2011-11-07 at 02:14 PM.
    -Mako Mankanshoku

14. - Top - End - #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Sexy... spiders?

Arachnophobia warning:

I am sorry. Maybe cute spiders is better?

Spoiler
    Show
    That second picture, the cute spiders? Yeah, that's the pic that started the whole spidery mess over on the IRC.

Here, have some more spiderponies. Obviously, there's an arachnophobia warning on this.
    Spoiler
    Show

I had abou a dozen ponies, all at once, demand that I make my fillyfriend sexy art. How is it not ALREADY out of hand?
    Well, I don't think it's achieved memedom yet, so there's that at least.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Urgh...gah...why are those spiders so adorable?
    Side-effect of the deadly friendship poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Okay, so this amsued me far more than it should.

Spoiler
    Show

Also, who's with me for Ditzy's actual name being Lady Bubbiella Muffinda Ponyexpressia the Third...?
    I think Inkwell made a point in the IRC that her name in the comic is almost as convoluted as Pippi Longstocking's. After that observation, I feel compelled to likewise support this new name for Derpy!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Talk about fridge horror...

Lastly season two has Cindy Morrow with Sisterhooves Social, she seems to have the track record of mediorcre episodes when it comes to recieption by bronies. I must say I like her episodes though, it is simple and quiet, and at times heartwarming. (she brought us Griffon the Brush Off , Winter Wrap Up, The Show Stoppers, and Owl's Well That Ends Well.

You know, when you see it all written out, you really can see some interesting themes running through the writers' work...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (beckons closer)
    (and closer)
    (AND CLOSER)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know why people like socks. But, however much I complain, I like compliments and blushing. xD
    Feel free to carry on?
    Oh look, an adorable Lixie has appeared! Glomp her!

The one that really stands out for me is Dragonshy by Meghan McCarthy. Looking at that one as being written by the same person who did Party of One and Lesson Zero actually puts that episode in a bit of a new light for me. I had thought that episode was more of a group adventure with Fluttershy simply being the one to come through at the end, but now I wonder if it wasn't written to show a Fluttershy neuroses and her ability to overcome her own fear as the absolute centerpiece of the episode.
    Huh...you're absolutely right; it really could be seen that way, especially with her penchant for psychological pony stories.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Troll in the Playground

Also, looking at name proposals, I think MCerberus' (I think?) proposal wins this time

Wasn't it inspired by Lix, BTW? :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    ... Traumatized for life. This is what I get for ignoring arachnophobia warnings despite my intense arachnophobia. I'm going to go take a shower and scrub myself with steel wool now to get the skittering feeling off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    I'm with you that those were creepy. Did you find the "cute" ones worse than the lolth one? Are your feelings that intense about it? I guess my arachnophobia is much better than I thought, all I wanted to do was click away bring my body away from anything that might have a spider in it(blanket) and just generally look around for any.
    I WARNED YOU ABOUT SPIDERS BRONIES!!! I TOLD YOU!

This seems neat. Anyone remember this movie?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Oh look, an adorable Lixie has appeared! Glomp her!

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Also, looking at name proposals, I think MCerberus' (I think?) proposal wins this time

Wasn't it inspired by Lix, BTW? :P
    HuH? Which name was that?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

19. - Top - End - #1459

Well it's either going to be The Great and Powerful TriXXXI or LiXXXI
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Troll in the Playground

You'll see in 10 posts :P

Though, most of the pictures I found for it were a bit... too saucy for prominent display in OP so I had to substitute

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    That second picture, the cute spiders? Yeah, that's the pic that started the whole spidery mess over on the IRC.

Here, have some more spiderponies. Obviously, there's an arachnophobia warning on this.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, I don't think it's achieved memedom yet, so there's that at least.
    ... *gets out flamethrower* Welp, here we go again.

*starts burning all the spiders*

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

Family :3 (Episode 5):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Daaaaaaaaw.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    ... *gets out flamethrower* Welp, here we go again.

*starts burning all the spiders*
    D:

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

25. - Top - End - #1465

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    a much better question....
    how did she burn that block of butter to a crisp...WITHOUT melting the butter?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Its possible to deep fry butter, so burning it is possible

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Its possible to deep fry butter, so burning it is possible
    But only deep frozen one, right?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

27. - Top - End - #1467

And (page) fifty makes it all complete.
    -Mako Mankanshoku

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Well Rarity's mom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't really do much to express her personality, other than wear jewelry to breakfast
    Spoiler
    Show
    And wear pants, don't forget the pants. Also she either is a terrible cook, or she's being incredibly supportive (and blind to the faults of) Sweetie Belle's cooking efforts.
    "Ponies are proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."-Ben Franklin

Rainbow dash...
    They're coming. The Shippers are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're shipped. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Gamerlord on EQD.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh, back just in time for page 50. So only 2/5 of a thread to catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Troll in the Playground

And (page) fifty makes it all complete.
    No no no, this link makes it all complete

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu