New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Really need to get you over here. I'd lix you all over.
    You cant take her! I'll be lonely!

And with all this talk of Sherlock, I am guessing oeople have seen the new old series that the BBC has?
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post

And with all this talk of Sherlock, I am guessing oeople have seen the new old series that the BBC has?
    Why is that my concern?

By the way, a news story I heard a couple of minutes ago literally brought physical pain. #IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore

I could really use some hugs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

*hugs Golentan*

4. - Top - End - #664

*leaves a well-stocked room full of all manner of adult toys*

Because sometimes you need to get the anger out. And I've never heard of rage-hugging or hate-hugging.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Troll in the Playground

*Hugs Golentan*
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Well, thanks for expressing perfectly what I was thinking, but didn't post, due to lack of time! I should just go on holidays, and you'll contribute to discussions in my name. That would even improve the general quality of my posting.
    Yay! I'll put you on the list with Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    One convoluted mental train ride later: I bet if I could get past how much the idea weirds me out, I could date women just because they're such a puzzle. And I like puzzles.
    Can to not be gender essentialist pls? *kittens* Dating's the puzzle, not women. The puzzleness is ascribed to women because everything approaches the idea from straight-male land.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Dang! Didn't consider that. Whats your local currency? I understood PayPal to be international, but it's not like I've done any homework...
    I believe PayPal is near-universal. And currency is fine, we're in the Eurozone. The problem is that I don't have a credit card, only a laser, and that makes it tricky for me to make the money into the internet. Not impossible, but it only really likes putting money into Irish websites. I guess I could get one of those clever prepay cards, but at that stage it'd be no easier than just buying the nail varnish and going to the post office!

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    Yay! I'll put you on the list with Nope.
    You know as you slowly add members to the Kender hivemind this thread will eventually just be you talking to yourself.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled

8. - Top - End - #668
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nick274 View Post
    *Pulls up a chair* STORY TIME STORY TIME! But on you friend from the interwebs I just hope you dont end up tied to a radiator missing some organs

Also it just takes pizza and kisses to get cute boys? If my asking my crush dont work, Im buying alan a pizza

And I also cant follow this thread >.<
    *dons the granny drag*
    (yes, that is me)

Gather round, young guns, for this is a tale of romance, danger and intrigue!
    Or, rather, the basis of the story is this: A lot of people are offering me their companionship, and I have trouble deciding what to do with all of them. Much of the time I balance feeling a bit cheap with feeling extremely attractive.

One of them has a fine, dry sense of humour and so I’ve gone with him to the park the other day. Sitting out there in the sun, I bought him a pizza and he rested his head on my shoulder. I told him that I had been thinking of writing a love story about a man who travels through time to find a guy with a hook for a hand he’d been dreaming about since he was born, and he took my hand. I told him that I was looking for kisses, not a boyfriend. Then he kissed me.

Another young man has been courting my favour through the medium of dancing with a ball of fire on a chain. A fire poi? It is very impressive and I have offered him white wine and teaching him to juggle batons this Wednesday. We will laugh and throw a lot of things into the air.

And all this time, other people want to go out for coffee or a drink or a dance with me, and I am not used to the attention. It feels like I am heading towards the sound of hearts breaking, but my lips keep telling my brain that I should care more for kisses than for common decency. I am trying to apply it (common decency) by the use of brutal honesty, but the thing about flirting is that I find myself lying by omission quite a bit. Should I tell people that I kiss a lot of boys these days, or is it enough to say that I am looking more for short-term dating than a relationship? Should I be looking for a relationship, when my mental image is more of a herd of wild horses running down a mountain than it is a pair of nesting birds?

By the way, a news story I heard a couple of minutes ago literally brought physical pain. #IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore

*twists out of his granny-shape and into the many-armed Duchessduke of Hugs and Keeping Safe. Then hugs Golentan*

Please do not leave for another moon just yet. There is a mythology for you here, and the stories are not all sad.
    Did you see this picture, for instance? It can be a nice place, this planet.
    http://imgur.com/bVD9p

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    *Hugs*

^_^

My eyes are on the dark-brown end of hazel.

Macho, macho man, yeah! I want to be, a macho man...

Yes.

~Bianca
    Why hugs? I feel no negative feelings towards this, I just need to clear up that if my future husband tries to pull me away from performing, I will choose performing. There are other men who will approve of this, so I don't mind going a bit longer as single.

@eyes: hmm. Make the blouse a darker shade by 10%

@jingle: lol yes!

@yes: thankee much. I'll be making several versions of that scene for the purpose of having peers decide what would be the best. I'll try not to use redacted words if you want me to PM you a copy.

I see plaid as a manly pattern because I associate it with lumberjacks. And then with Irish/Scottish dudes throwing tree trunks. Then as an afterthought I remember that it's a common pattern for things like pleated skirts, which are kind of like a girly version of kilts. There's some cultural bias all up in there. Also I don't personally like plaid much. The shades of red and green involved, and the way they interact, don't appeal to me much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay~♪
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    My boyfriend doesn't know that there is a whole queer internet community following every step of our relationship.
    Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Just wait until we start giving you helpful advice on how to get him in bed with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
    ...I fully expect this story to have the same awesomness density as Axe Cop. Bonus points if the pterodactyls have guns that shoot tornadoes of bullets and tiny unicorns.
    Sadly, that might be a stretch due to it's basically medieval setting.

Superior, slightly condescending, and into heroin?
    Demyx? I once had a bard that had EWP: Demyx's Sitar

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctance View Post
    *leaves a well-stocked room full of all manner of adult toys*

Because sometimes you need to get the anger out. And I've never heard of rage-hugging or hate-hugging.
    This is true, and can I come and visit you? I reached age of consent for a lot of places.
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Firbolg in the Playground

Can to not be gender essentialist pls? *kittens* Dating's the puzzle, not women. The puzzleness is ascribed to women because everything approaches the idea from straight-male land.
    Yeah, I thought that as I typed it. I've just never heard of men as being particularly puzzling, but no doubt that's because everything in media is from the straight male perspective. Are men puzzling?

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    You know as you slowly add members to the Kender hivemind this thread will eventually just be you talking to yourself.
    We are the KenderWizard. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.
    Jude P.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

That strikes me as hilarious, but not as good as having this thread full of all you wonderful people. Although, if it did happen, I would definitely keep coming here and posting. I wouldn't know what to do with myself otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Carecalmo View Post
    Or, rather, the basis of the story is this: A lot of people are offering me their companionship, and I have trouble deciding what to do with all of them. Much of the time I balance feeling a bit cheap with feeling extremely attractive.
    Must be awful to be attractive and wanted so much. Meant lightheartedly. Just seems like a strange problem to have!

There's nothing wrong with wanting breadth rather than depth, with consensual kissing/loving/sleeping around, with playing the field, with swimming with all the fish in the sea, etc etc. As with anything, it's got its rewards and its risks. The main risk I can see from your story is that you'll hurt someone's feelings if they think they're your one and only and realise they're not. I think the wise way to play it is to not lie to anyone, and try keep lies of omission to a minimum. Don't string anyone along. Talk to people about what they want from your fling together and make what you want clear as well. And, as always, look after yourself, don't let anyone push you into something you don't want, and don't let anyone slut-shame you. May your baffling problem continue to bring you good times with good people!

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

12. - Top - End - #672
    Titan in the Playground

Really need to get you over here. I'd lix you all over.

(HUGS)

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    Demyx? I once had a bard that had EWP: Demyx's Sitar
    I have a fangirl friend, so basically all I know about demyx is 'cute'.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

I believe PayPal is near-universal. And currency is fine, we're in the Eurozone. The problem is that I don't have a credit card, only a laser, and that makes it tricky for me to make the money into the internet. Not impossible, but it only really likes putting money into Irish websites. I guess I could get one of those clever prepay cards, but at that stage it'd be no easier than just buying the nail varnish and going to the post office!
    Not even a debit or prepaid mastercard or visa? Even people under the age of 18 with no or bad credit history can get those.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I thought that as I typed it. I've just never heard of men as being particularly puzzling, but no doubt that's because everything in media is from the straight male perspective. Are men puzzling?
    I think people are generally pretty puzzling. I've definitely been puzzled by men, and it's just as hard for a girl who likes a guy to guess what he's thinking or "What did THAT mean?" as it is for a guy who likes a girl. Same with any combination of person who likes other person. Takes all kinds, haven't you heard?

We are the KenderWizard. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Not even a debit or prepaid mastercard or visa? Even people under the age of 18 with no or bad credit history can get those.
    Yep. I could get a credit card. My laser card works for most visa things. Maybe it does work for PayPal, it's never come up. I use my card mostly for taking money out of the hole-in-the-wall and sometimes for paying for groceries or clothes. I also have used it for paying for flights, although usually I use my father's card or my partner's card and pay them back, since it happens maybe once a year. Oh, and for paying for hotels, three times. I'm gonna stop talking about my banking habits now!

15. - Top - End - #675

I think people are generally pretty puzzling. I've definitely been puzzled by men, and it's just as hard for a girl who likes a guy to guess what he's thinking or "What did THAT mean?" as it is for a guy who likes a girl. Same with any combination of person who likes other person. Takes all kinds, haven't you heard?
    But the TV tells me that men are simple. They just like sex all the time.
    (More seriously, I can understand men slightly more often than women. In general humans are just a confusing mess.)
    Jude P.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Ogre in the Playground

(More seriously, I can understand men slightly more often than women. In general humans are just a confusing mess.)
    Isn't it just that you are a man and so us blokes generally understand other blokes more easily since we usually share more experiences and expectations with each other then we do with women.
    Last edited by pffh; 2012-04-24 at 08:26 AM.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

17. - Top - End - #677
    Titan in the Playground

Noparlpf is agendered, IIRC.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

18. - Top - End - #678

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Noparlpf is agendered, IIRC.
    Nah, I'm cis. It's sexual attraction I have trouble with.
    Jude P.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ogre in the Playground

No, Nope is a boy and asexual, because I'm a girl and bisexual. Obviously!

And I think Pffh is right; because our world is so gendered, generally speaking boys have more common experiences with one another than with girls generally. In sweeping terms. This doesn't necessarily hold true for any particular boy or girl and is even more complicated with trans people.

But people are all capable of huge amounts of complexity. In fact, you could superficially understand someone and they could totally blindside you at any moment!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

21. - Top - End - #681

*Hugs Golentan* :<

Hee. I am receiving ALL the nibbles.
    (snuggles all the people being nice to her.)
    ... *Regrets not finishing that cloning device when she had the chance* :P

Never fret! You're always rather pleasant. *hugs*
    Thanks. ^_^

Try getting a job (or better yet, getting a friend a job) at starbucks coffee.

Spoiler
    Show
    when pressurizing whipped cream, shaking too much settles it, not enough doesn't whip it at all. And despite consistency issues, chocolate whip is great.

1-17 stir sticks in a whipper nozzle makes a mess. 18+ stir sticks makes a shotgun.

Extra CO2 cartridges will not add more force. However, thrusting the whopper while engaging the trigger adds a disproportionate amount of distance to the first 1.5 seconds of whipped cream dispensed.

Really cold/refrigerated whipped cream will melt almost immediately on skin. Fresh, not-yet-refrigerated whipped cream will last a lot longer.

While syrups are really sticky, whipped cream flavored with said syrup is no stickier than regular whipped cream.

Caramel dispensed from those little drippy bottles is THE. WORST. Projectile in a food fight. Just the right (wrong) mix of fluid and solid that it does not go where any understanding of physics or fluid dynamics would suggest. Hit the ceiling, hit the floor, hit me, but the guy I was shooting? Immaculate.

Related; caramel in its original packaging (a long, maybe three inch diameter thick cellophane/plastic tube, nonrigid) qualifies as "lethal force" in food fights. And can cause concussions.
    I don't know if I should be turned on or horrified... Both. Definitely both. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post

There, now we're on the same page.

So today, I realized that I won't be able to come out, unless I wish to be bullied relentlessly by the intolerant, disgusting men I've noted previously. Girls, however, can do such, and only be praised (and targeted for sexually explicit comments) more by these same jerks.

As I've said, despite being capable, I am not turning to violence.

My problem is, I don't know what I'm going to do.
    *Hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Selpharia View Post
    Incidentally, Bianca, I believe our poor beleaguered answerer could choose the square root of i, and come out with a rather silly result.

Not that it would keep him safe, of course.
    ... [calculates]
    [attempts to graph]
    [fails]
    [attempts to graph]
    [fails]
    [...]
    [@_@]

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
    Er...what I meant to say is that the gun shoots out tornadoes made up of bullets and tiny unicorns. In other words, the unicorns are the ones doing the hurting, not the ones being hurt.
    I imagined a gun that fired bullets that fired tiny, angry unicorns. I don't know when the tornado comes in. >.>

Aw, poor Lea. *Cuddles*

Why hugs? I feel no negative feelings towards this, I just need to clear up that if my future husband tries to pull me away from performing, I will choose performing. There are other men who will approve of this, so I don't mind going a bit longer as single.
    Oh. Well, encouraging *hugs* anyway.

@eyes: hmm. Make the blouse a darker shade by 10%
    Hmm... I'm starting to get a picture of that outfit. I like it!

@yes: thankee much. I'll be making several versions of that scene for the purpose of having peers decide what would be the best. I'll try not to use redacted words if you want me to PM you a copy.
    Maybe later - I'm already all over the place trying to talk to everybody and study at the same time, so I'm not sure if I'd be attentive enough to review it in depth.

This is true, and can I come and visit you? I reached age of consent for a lot of places.
    Ah, sixteen. The age at which pretty much everyone can strip in public, but only only some can in private. Also none can consume alcohol. Politics will never fail to baffle me. :P

In any case, *comradely slap on the back*. n.n

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

22. - Top - End - #682

Why is that my concern?

*hugs* She is yours, you need the hugs more it seems :<

What was the news story, may I ask?

Aw, poor Lea. *Cuddles*

Ah, sixteen. The age at which pretty much everyone can strip in public, but only only some can in private. Also none can consume alcohol. Politics will never fail to baffle me. :P

~Bianca
    *Hugs Bianca*

Laws all over are crazy. But I think we brits have it about right :P. 16 is the age of consent, 18 is the drinking age.

Now, the diet is still sucking so...
    *Butters Lix and nibbles some more*
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Carecalmo View Post
    *dons the granny drag*
    (yes, that is me)
    Love yer wrinkle twinkle there, gran-gran marzipan.

One of them has a fine, dry sense of humour and so I’ve gone with him to the park the other day. Sitting out there in the sun, I bought him a pizza and he rested his head on my shoulder. I told him that I had been thinking of writing a love story about a man who travels through time to find a guy with a hook for a hand he’d been dreaming about since he was born, and he took my hand. I told him that I was looking for kisses, not a boyfriend. Then he kissed me.

Another young man has been courting my favour through the medium of dancing with a ball of fire on a chain. A fire poi? It is very impressive and I have offered him white wine and teaching him to juggle batons this Wednesday. We will laugh and throw a lot of things into the air.

And all this time, other people want to go out for coffee or a drink or a dance with me, and I am not used to the attention. It feels like I am heading towards the sound of hearts breaking, but my lips keep telling my brain that I should care more for kisses than for common decency. I am trying to apply it (common decency) by the use of brutal honesty, but the thing about flirting is that I find myself lying by omission quite a bit. Should I tell people that I kiss a lot of boys these days, or is it enough to say that I am looking more for short-term dating than a relationship? Should I be looking for a relationship, when my mental image is more of a herd of wild horses running down a mountain than it is a pair of nesting birds?
    Ain't no shame baby do yo thang, just make sure you ahead of da game

There's no should. The only should is what you want -- couched within a framework of respect for yourself and other people, of course. If you want to linger and sample, dipping your spoon into pistachio and praline and tiger-tiger and mango as you please, then do so: it seems to be where your impulses point you.

I would say you don't owe full disclosure to your dalliances, but all the same, don't lead anybody down the garden path. Make sure they know you just want to take them down the garden path.

I miss being pursued ;__;

edit Just to clarify precisely what I mean, I think that to go after one focused relationship because you feel you should is to be dishonest with yourself. - and dishonesty with yourself is the beginning of misery.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-04-24 at 12:20 PM.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Banned

Demyx?
    welp. I almost had a unique mental visuslization of you. Alas...

Probably. The number of straight men who but heads over simple misunderstandings would lead me to yes.

The politest assimilation.

But wait, aren't you a men? Something's got to give!
    One noparlpf and all these apples, just doesn't add up...

Isn't it just that you are a man and so us blokes generally understand other blokes more easily since we usually share more experiences and expectations with each other then we do with women.
    I find most men bond over a deeply shamed understanding of "if I don't ask about them, I won't have to reveal my own terribly embarrassing secrets", which resembles camaraderie, more than any actual understanding. It's an ingrained assumption that your role is to set aside thinking and get stuff done.

The only bloke I've ever developed an understanding of is because we both based our budding moral systems on outdated, romanticized military view points. The rest baffle me. Women are easier to relate to because of a lack of presumed similar framework; I don't have to unlearn anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Love yer wrinkle twinkle there, gran-gran marzipan.

Ain't no shame baby do yo thang, just make sure you ahead of da game

There's no should. The only should is what you want -- couched within a framework of respect for yourself and other people, of course. If you want to linger and sample, dipping your spoon into pistachio and praline and tiger-tiger and mango as you please, then do so: it seems to be where your impulses point you.

I would say you don't owe full disclosure to your dalliances, but all the same, don't lead anybody down the garden path. Make sure they know you just want to take them down the garden path.

I'd like to say that reading everything you've ever typed, ever, is a pleasure. And Carecalmo seems possessed of the same poetry. I'd envy you, but shake instead at the thought that perhaps I lack a corresponding virtue myself, and best to be quiet about it.

edit Just to clarify precisely what I mean, I think that to go after one focused relationship because you feel you should is to be dishonest with yourself. - and dishonesty with yourself is the beginning of misery.
    Hmm. Thank you. Remarkably applicable.

25. - Top - End - #685

Probably. The number of straight men who butt heads over simple misunderstandings would lead me to yes.
    If they're simple misunderstandings doesn't that imply that men are just dumb? And/or too rash to stop and work things out like grownups?

But wait, aren't you a men? Something's got to give!
    One noparlpf and all these apples, just doesn't add up...
    I'm male. Doesn't mean I'm a man. That implies a level of maturity and responsibility I don't feel justified in claiming. Also implies an association with you human types. And the latter isn't something I'm entirely comfortable with. (I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
    Jude P.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Banned

If they're simple misunderstandings doesn't that imply that men are just dumb? And/or too rash to stop and work things out like grownups?
    Yes. Ironically, I had a whole slew of implications attached to that which seem obvious to me with only minor delving; seems I've fallen prey to my own judgement.

I'm male. Doesn't mean I'm a man. That implies a level of maturity and responsibility I don't feel justified in claiming. Also implies an association with you human types. And the latter isn't something I'm entirely comfortable with. (I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
    I'm sorry, I'd meant for the phrasing to show that I was joking. I'll try to be less familiar without reason, and looser with the smilies.

Also, I'm sorry. I know how bad that sucks... People can be jerks.

27. - Top - End - #687

Yes. Ironically, I had a whole slew of implications attached to that which seem obvious to me with only minor delving; seems I've fallen prey to my own judgement.

I'm sorry, I'd meant for the phrasing to show that I was joking. I'll try to be less familiar without reason, and looser with the smilies.

Also, I'm sorry. I know how bad that sucks... People can be jerks.
    No, it's all good. I like apples. The reason you're having trouble with your addition is because I keep eating apples and every time you count there are fewer.
    Jude P.

28. - Top - End - #688

So I wrote this poem for a silly contest on the same site that hosts my poetry. My poem got booted from the contest because the person running the contest found it "inappropriate". For what reason? Nothing inappropriate that I can see. The only thing that comes to mind is the breaking of gender roles (the knight putting "his" hair down and putting on a dress). The knight was a girl in my mind anyways, so I wasn't even thinking of that.:small sigh:

Of course, I'm making assumptions, and I cannot be certain, but there really is not anything inappropriate about this poem that I can see.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

So I wrote this poem for a silly contest on the same site that hosts my poetry. My poem got booted from the contest because the person running the contest found it "inappropriate". For what reason? Nothing inappropriate that I can see. The only thing that comes to mind is the breaking of gender roles (the knight putting "his" hair down and putting on a dress). The knight was a girl in my mind anyways, so I wasn't even thinking of that.:small sigh:

Of course, I'm making assumptions, and I cannot be certain, but there really is not anything inappropriate about this poem that I can see.
    Although it's way to freeform for my taste I don't see anything inappropriate about it. Can you ask them why they deemed it so?

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

30. - Top - End - #690

Now, the diet is still sucking so...
    *Butters Lix and nibbles some more*
    Great taste, less filling!

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    *Hugs*

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

It's a good poem, though~

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~