New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie looked calmer than she had in a while, looking a bit more like say, Gwyn or Foxglove in terms of overall temperament. There was also the previous appearance changes I mentioned and blah. She waved back at Cloud Chaser. "Oh....Did you invite the whole town or something?" she asked, since that was a lot of snacks for their little group. "Who paid for all of that anyway?" she asked, wondering why they had spent so much money on snacks when it could have gone towards Spark's funds for flight school.

"Pyrite, sometimes, some expenses can be had, especially when there's a discount involved,'
    Spark nodded his head sporting a dumb smile.

Cloud reached out her hoof trying to touch Smoothie's mane. "You look very perty." She squeakily grinned.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Pyrite, sometimes, some expenses can be had, especially when there's a discount involved,'
    Spark nodded his head sporting a dumb smile.

Cloud reached out her hoof trying to touch Smoothie's mane. "You look very perty." She squeakily grinned.
    "Thank you, Cloud." she said, and let Cloud touch it. It's not like it would harm anything. Her mane was very soft, and it was safe to assume her tail was equally soft. "I've been working on trying to look better, so I'm glad to hear that it's working somewhat." she said, not addressing the pile of snacks further.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you, Cloud." she said, and let Cloud touch it. It's not like it would harm anything. Her mane was very soft, and it was safe to assume her tail was equally soft. "I've been working on trying to look better, so I'm glad to hear that it's working somewhat." she said, not addressing the pile of snacks further.
    She gladly touched Smoothie's mane and giggled. "Oooh...very soft...your work paid off." Spark just kinda watched waiting for Cloud to have her fill. "You should touch it too big brother."

"What? I uh...no...its okay...I'd rather n-"

"Touch it Sparky!"
    She scolded him. "Or I'll tell mommy about the time you snuck out of the civic center to go see the Shimmer...Dimmer...guy and the fight scene."

"What..! How do you know...gyah...nevermind, why am I not surprised you know," He shook his head in exasperation and then looked at Smoothie giving her an awkward smile. "Sorry." He whispered and touched her mane. To his surprise, it was nice and soft. "Oh....I....it is soft." He quickly withdrew his hoof and just felt weird. "Anyways...I gotta get the snacks to Pyrite....so..get off the wagon Cloud if yer going to stay here and admire Smoothie's mane."

"Okay," She hopped off the wagon.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground

She gladly touched Smoothie's mane and giggled. "Oooh...very soft...your work paid off." Spark just kinda watched waiting for Cloud to have her fill. "You should touch it too big brother."

"What? I uh...no...its okay...I'd rather n-"

"Touch it Sparky!"
    She scolded him. "Or I'll tell mommy about the time you snuck out of the civic center to go see the Shimmer...Dimmer...guy and the fight scene."
    Smoothie wasn't at all surprised by this, for whatever reason. She just kind of expected this of Cloud by now.
    "What..! How do you know...gyah...nevermind, why am I not surprised you know," He shook his head in exasperation and then looked at Smoothie giving her an awkward smile.
    she just gave him a look that said "It's okay, it's not a big deal, I don't find it creepy, and I don't mind."
    "Sorry." He whispered and touched her mane. To his surprise, it was nice and soft. "Oh....I....it is soft."
    "Thanks. It should steadily get softer as the shampoo and conditioner that Gwyn told me to use continue to do their job." she said.
    He quickly withdrew his hoof and just felt weird. "Anyways...I gotta get the snacks to Pyrite....so..get off the wagon Cloud if yer going to stay here and admire Smoothie's mane."

"Okay," She hopped off the wagon.
    ...Okay, that was kind creepy. Smoothie made a bit of a face but didn't comment on that.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Troll in the Playground

Smoothie wasn't at all surprised by this, for whatever reason. She just kind of expected this of Cloud by now. she just gave him a look that said "It's okay, it's not a big deal, I don't find it creepy, and I don't mind." "Thanks. It should steadily get softer as the shampoo and conditioner that Gwyn told me to use continue to do their job." she said.

...Okay, that was kind creepy. Smoothie made a bit of a face but didn't comment on that.

"Who's Gwyn?"
    Cloud asked as she sniffed Smoothie's mane. "Oooh...smells nice too...nice and clean." Spark just slowly walked away pulling the wagon, pretending he wasn't listening to the conversation.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Troll in the Playground

Pyrite turned his attention to them; he'd gotten engrossed in a small object he was messing around with while he was waiting. It looked something like a snowglobe. A snowglobe with a button.

"Oh, wha? Excellent work on the snacks. I think we're mostly set up."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Pyrite turned his attention to them; he'd gotten engrossed in a small object he was messing around with while he was waiting. It looked something like a snowglobe. A snowglobe with a button.

"Oh, wha? Excellent work on the snacks. I think we're mostly set up."
    "...What kind of things have you been setting up?" she asks.

In response to cloud she says "Depends. Do you want the real answer, or the Pinkie Pie style answer?"

8. - Top - End - #938
    Troll in the Playground

"The truth," Cloud said feigning a serious business face, her good eye focused on Smoothie.

Spark in the meanwhile. "Oh hey Pyrite, thanks." He dopily smiled. "What else do we need on the list?"

He then looked at Smoothie giving her strange look. "We're setting up a slumber party. You didn't know?"

9. - Top - End - #939
    Titan in the Playground

"The truth," Cloud said feigning a serious business face, her good eye focused on Smoothie.
    "She's a fairly nice, somewhat reclusive pony who knows a fair amount about fashion. Some paranoid ponies think she's an evil enchantress.

Spark in the meanwhile. "Oh hey Pyrite, thanks." He dopily smiled. "What else do we need on the list?"

He then looked at Smoothie giving her strange look. "We're setting up a slumber party. You didn't know?"
    "Of course I knew. I was asking what it was you were setting up, not what you were setting up for." she said. She waited for Pyrite to respond since he was the one that she had asked.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-05-07 at 10:12 AM.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, we've got snacks and sleepover materials that I've laid out, and the stack o' games. We've got some toy weapons in case we want a capture-the-flag or pony vs monster , and a few surprises of my own around the library for such an occaison... And boardgames and stuff."

He said. The library did have a few (not harmful to books) like "traps" set up in case of some sort of match; they were something it was always fun for him to work with.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #941
    Troll in the Playground

"Does she do evil dances?" Cloud giggled and rolled on her back like a silly puppy.

"Alrighty, where do ya want me to put these?"
    Spark asked Pyrite, just to be sure.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's see... I've got a folding table set up by the sleeping bags and pillows. On there?"

He looked over the snacks with a nod of approval. If only, though, they had gotten donuts. Donuts are the perfect business-meeting food.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, we've got snacks and sleepover materials that I've laid out, and the stack o' games. We've got some toy weapons in case we want a capture-the-flag or pony vs monster , and a few surprises of my own around the library for such an occaison... And boardgames and stuff."

He said. The library did have a few (not harmful to books) like "traps" set up in case of some sort of match; they were something it was always fun for him to work with.
    "Does she do evil dances?" Cloud giggled and rolled on her back like a silly puppy.
    "She does not." Smoothie responds, rolling her eyes.

"Alrighty, where do ya want me to put these?"
    Spark asked Pyrite, just to be sure.
    "This isn't taking place in the main library, right? There are a couple of rooms that would be a lot better suited for the sleepover. Also, yelling in a library is severely frowned upon." she points out.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Troll in the Playground

Pyrite groaned. *Now* she told him this.

"You never pointed them out, so how was I to know where to put them? Hold that thought, Spark... Let's get this stuff moving."

He shoved the pillows and sleeping bags onto his wagon and began to pull it.
    "Lead the way."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-05-07 at 01:06 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Pyrite groaned. *Now* she told him this.

"You never pointed them out, so how was I to know where to put them? Hold that thought, Spark... Let's get this stuff moving."

He shoved the pillows and sleeping bags onto his wagon and began to pull it.
    "Lead the way."
    Smoothie leads them to a room that looks better suited to having a slumber party in. Fairly big, clearly a form of TARDIS technology. There were a bunch of empty bookshelves, a few comfy chairs, a fireplace, and a few spots for candles. "Used to be a private reading room. Completely soundproofed, so you can pretty much be as loud as you want. The bookshelves are solid in the middle so they're a good hiding place for whatever games we play." she says and helps him set things back up. "The fireplace is ideal for scary stories." she points out.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

"Looks perfect. See, the hugeness of everything is why I liked the library as an idea to begin with."

He begins re-laying out the sleeping bags and pillows.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #947
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud scampered into the room and explored the reading room while Spark helped Pyrite and pushed the red wagon.

He looked around with a usual kinda dumb expression. "Ooh....this is kinda neat."

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

"Looks perfect. See, the hugeness of everything is why I liked the library as an idea to begin with."

He begins re-laying out the sleeping bags and pillows.
    "Glad you enjoy it." Smoothie says truthfully.

Cloud scampered into the room and explored the reading room while Spark helped Pyrite and pushed the red wagon.

He looked around with a usual kinda dumb expression. "Ooh....this is kinda neat."
    "Thanks. I'll let you two get everything set up. I'm just going to go read this book about cutie marks so I don't bug you two or anything." she says, her paranoia starting to kick in.

19. - Top - End - #949
    Troll in the Playground

"What's the book about about cutiemarks?"

Pyrite asked as he unfolded the stuff he had piled onto his wagon. He still didn't have his yet, after all, though he wasn't sure exactly why. Maybe he needed something bigger than his little wagon-store?
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

"What's the book about about cutiemarks?"

Pyrite asked as he unfolded the stuff he had piled onto his wagon. He still didn't have his yet, after all, though he wasn't sure exactly why. Maybe he needed something bigger than his little wagon-store?
    "Seems to mostly be standard stuff. Just been reading it to try and answer a question that popped into my mind about them. Haven't found one yet, and probably won't, but I'm going to keep trying." she says, not elaborating on what the question is.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

"Cutie marks eh?" Spark questioned as his eyes fell to his 'cutie mark' on his flank for a second. He then continued to help with setting up the vageuly defined stuffs.

Cloud bounced over to Smoothie and peered at the book, not reading it, just looking at the words. "My cutie mark is going to be an archaic looking eye, I just know it.....!"

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

"Cutie marks eh?" Spark questioned as his eyes fell to his 'cutie mark' on his flank for a second. He then continued to help with setting up the vageuly defined stuffs.
    "Yeah." is all she says.

Cloud bounced over to Smoothie and peered at the book, not reading it, just looking at the words. "My cutie mark is going to be an archaic looking eye, I just know it.....!"
    "Is it going to be the all-seeing eye because you seem to know everything, including things you shouldn't?" Smoothie asks.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah." is all she says.

"Is it going to be the all-seeing eye because you seem to know everything, including things you shouldn't?" Smoothie asks.

"Mebbe," The little silly wall eyed foal replied with a giggle. She touched Smoothie's mane again. "It would be neat though...maybe in another world, I'd be a oracle, or seer." She giggled again.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

"Man, magi-biology is a wierd subject."

Pyrite said in response to the whole set of unanswered cutiemark questions that existed. His parents had just told him to keep doing what he loved, with all his heart. Certainly, he didn't think it would happen if he just changed courses all the time.

"You think a library like this would have something more thorough..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

Around that moment, Dawn Blossom and Heartflight arrived, the latter having been invited by Smoothie offscreen. They entered the reading room, carrying a gigantic box of donuts of various flavors.

"Hi everypony!" said Dawn.

"Hello," said Heartflight, recognizing a couple of the foals present. "Hi Smoothie, thanks for inviting me."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #956
    Titan in the Playground

"You're welcome." Smoothie said, though she wasn't quite sure why she did. She didn't feel like anything exciting was going to happen, it was just about getting money for Spark from what she recalled. "...I have no idea if you'll find it fun. I hope you do." She says.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh..heya..there ya two,"
    He looked curiously at the new 'foal' for a moment before returning to do whatever it was he was doing.

Cloud in the meanwhile popped up in front of Heartflight from below. She looked at her adorably with her cross eyes. "Hiya, I'm Cloud Chaser, what's your name?"

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

"You're welcome." Smoothie said, though she wasn't quite sure why she did. She didn't feel like anything exciting was going to happen, it was just about getting money for Spark from what she recalled. "...I have no idea if you'll find it fun. I hope you do." She says.
    "I'm sure I will," said Heart. Then, in a whisper, "Foals have more fun anyways."

"Oh..heya..there ya two,"
    He looked curiously at the new 'foal' for a moment before returning to do whatever it was he was doing.

Cloud in the meanwhile popped up in front of Heartflight from below. She looked at her adorably with her cross eyes. "Hiya, I'm Cloud Chaser, what's your name?"
    "Oh! Um, I'm Heartflight."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

29. - Top - End - #959
    Troll in the Playground

"Nice to meetcha! I'm Pyrite."

Pyrite said with a little nod. He considered throwing his forelegs wide and, as master of ceremonies, open the party... But then he paused mid foreleg-fling.

"There was one other newbie, right?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

"Nice to meetcha! I'm Pyrite."

Pyrite said with a little nod. He considered throwing his forelegs wide and, as master of ceremonies, open the party... But then he paused mid foreleg-fling.

"There was one other newbie, right?"
    "Yeah. I invited Garion since I doubt he makes many friends in that tower, and probably doesn't get out much..." Smoothie says, hoping this was okay.