New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Sleeping on the Floor - Mach

Despite it not being the most comfortable of places, Mach is currently completely detached from the world asleep in the corner. He doesn't really have the power of love or anything to tell him to wake up, so it may take some prodding.
    Eventually spotting him she walks over to the sleeping mad!scientist, and uses the power of prodding. "Hey...hi...um..yea...sorry about this....and also essentially crashing at your place for the night, but anywhom, I just want to know if you some drinking water, oh and cups."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Shell Shock/West Gate]

"Gooooood morning, laddies!" Shell Shock cheerfully greeted as he trotted up to the group. His saddlebags seemed to be bulging with all sorts, and his trusty grenade launcher slung neatly behind his back. He eyed the two mares with his one good eye. "Why, I didn't know we would be bringing a wee lass like you," he said, referring to Arvadaa. "What might yer special talent be?"
    She calmly walks into Blades (into and through, actually), and reappears behind Shell Shock. "And others. But that's the most spectacular.

...Wait, haven't I met you before?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Clinic

Luka finishes waking up and stands up, he does it almost jumping, not used to the lightness of not wearing his armor. He then looks over Silent and Snowflake, checking if they're still asleep.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale / Mystic's mansion

She woke up snuggling somepony.

[Wrench / Workshop]

Alrighty, here we go... He wiped some sweat off of his brow as he marvelled at his latest creation. Now all i need is a pegasus to help me test m' new cyborg wing...

[Lone Star and Doctor / Hospital]
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yeeeeees!
    NO!
    ... How about now?
    Yes.
    Really?
    NOOOO!
    Oh come on, it's been a whole day!
    Twenty more minutes was the absolute minimum, i told you!
    You said that THIRTY MINUTES AGO!
    Three minutes ago! What is WRONG with you?!
    But i need to meet my exceedingly attractive fillyfriend for impossibly hot times behind the black screen! get out of this stupid bed!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #215
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Eventually spotting him she walks over to the sleeping mad!scientist, and uses the power of prodding. "Hey...hi...um..yea...sorry about this....and also essentially crashing at your place for the night, but anywhom, I just want to know if you some drinking water, oh and cups."
    Mach gets up with only slight to moderate prodding and rises to his hooves after a moment of trying to figure out what's going on. "Oh, well there should, ah be some bottles left in the fridge," the pegasus replies.

After trying to shake the sleepy off, he takes a look around and tries to see how everypony left here is doing.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Clinic

Luka finishes waking up and stands up, he does it almost jumping, not used to the lightness of not wearing his armor. He then looks over Silent and Snowflake, checking if they're still asleep.
    Snowflake's eyes flutters open as Luka approaches, clearly startled awake. She relaxes visibly into the bed again. "Oh, good morning."

(I guess she graduated to a semi-PC. Now with her own colour!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    She calmly walks into Blades (into and through, actually), and reappears behind Shell Shock. "And others. But that's the most spectacular.

...Wait, haven't I met you before?"
    Shell Shock tilts his head and chuckles. "That's some mighty fine tricks you have there, lass. And I might, or might not have met you before. Too much rum does that to ya sometimes. In case we haven't, name's Shell Shock."

Mach gets up with only slight to moderate prodding and rises to his hooves after a moment of trying to figure out what's going on. "Oh, well there should, ah be some bottles left in the fridge," the pegasus replies.

After trying to shake the sleepy off, he takes a look around and tries to see how everypony left here is doing.
    Silverpine is still lying on the bed, staring up the ceiling.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic in bed

That would be Mystic, Amber Grain, and Faithful Song. Each of them is somehow buried beneath the others in the best way possible.

Preparing for a guest at her home much later.- Mystic

Mystic wasn't exactly pleased with the way her last meeting with Balboa had gone, so she was setting things up to make up for it. The Banquet hall was one of the first rooms she had fixed up when taking this mansion, and it looked pretty darn good if she said so herself. She'd gotten new furniture, put up some candles, and made sure it was easy to access the room from the kitchen.

Her and a few random servants had set the table, and she sent Amber Grain as her messenger to tell Balboa he was invited to lunch, courtesy of her to apologize for her acting up.

She then got the kitchen staff (Which may not even be ponies) working on food. Salads, fruit salads, vegetarian sushi, various fancy fruit dishes, stuff like that for the normal ponies. She was having non-vegetarian sushi and various crab dishes with her more normal foods.

She then pulled out a few different types of wine from her stash. She didn't have anything all too impressive at the moment, but she' fix that soon. She was still settling into the house, and wine was not exactly a priority. She'd make sure to ask Balboa for his favorite, and keep that on hand in the future.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Clinic

Silent was still asleep, or at least seemed asleep, its hard time tell with one so quiet.

"Thank you,"
    She nodded as she went to go get one.

Moments later she appeared at Silverpine's side with the water bottle, opened for him. "Here you go, lieutenant, let's quench your thirst." If he needed it, she would hold the bottle for him and carefully have him drink from it.
    ------------

Balboa would get that letter in a bit, when Benson can write up a proper post.

9. - Top - End - #219

Snowflake's eyes flutters open as Luka approaches, clearly startled awake. She relaxes visibly into the bed again. "Oh, good morning."

(I guess she graduated to a semi-PC. Now with her own colour!)
    (sure she did )

"Good morning...Sorry if I woke you up..."

he gets besides her and puts a forehoof on the bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry? I may giv-*searches through his capar-Error 404, armor not found*
    .....want me to go find breakfast or something? and...."

He seems to distract while talking, looking at her, then blinks once and just sit down there.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-01 at 03:04 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Shell Shock tilts his head and chuckles. "That's some mighty fine tricks you have there, lass. And I might, or might not have met you before. Too much rum does that to ya sometimes. In case we haven't, name's Shell Shock."
    "Oh. Um, Arvadraa. Or Nightmare, alternatively. Whichever you prefer."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - The Cirrus - The Bridge]

Sandy watched the sun rise from his wheelchair. The morning light danced past him and across a small pile of personal projects he'd spent the night tinkering on. The sun glared on freshly-cleaned viewscreens, all reporting that the 57th scan had, in fact, still not turned up any problems. Back in the galley, the ice machine whirred steadily, working to ready more ice for Silverpine's root beer once the current batch melted.

It had been a long, long night for the engineer.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[mindfreak essentially told me Blaze's day was done]

Moving On-Next Day

Fox Trot- Town Gate-7:50 am

It was nice cold morning, the rain shower from the day before finally having had gone settled down during the night. The air smelled of ozone, nice wet dirty dirt. There were still some clouds providing a thick cloud cover, washing the town in a shade of gray.

A certain mocha stallion with a minor headache stood at the town gate, casually nodding at the new gate guards that were dispatched earlier that night. He adorned himself in his usual dapper wear, but also sported a coat as it was chilly out. He waited for the others, particularly Grills. Also, he had very little memory of a certain letter he wrote to a certain mare.
    Arvadraa, for her part, took two things - Her knife (which now had the inscription of 'Wolfsbane' on the hilt), and her owl.

And really, what more could a mare ask for?
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Heavy Metal Ironworking Shop]

As the sun came up, Blades opened her eyes and looked around. "Oh, hey, it's day again! 'N we've got things to do today, haven't we?"

She fixed a quick breakfast for herself and Arvadraa, then began gathering up supplies she'd need (in other words, weapons). Once she and her apprentice were both ready, she stopped only to admire her shop's new sign before heading for the gate to meet the others.
    [Shell Shock/West Gate]

"Gooooood morning, laddies!" Shell Shock cheerfully greeted as he trotted up to the group. His saddlebags seemed to be bulging with all sorts, and his trusty grenade launcher slung neatly behind his back. He eyed the two mares with his one good eye. "Why, I didn't know we would be bringing a wee lass like you," he said, referring to Arvadaa. "What might yer special talent be?"
    The sound of flapping, lots of flapping, would be heard slowly increasing to the waiting ponies. Eventually they would see the large carriage towed by four pegasi through the clouds and decending toward them. "Hello there!" said a familiar voice.

The carriage would land in front of them. Doubledecker and gold embroidered. Revenge has deep pockets. A dark red aura opens the doors of that bus of a carriage and rolls out the red carpet. Peeking inside would reveal a gentle warmth of a miniature fireplace, a sweet smell of fresh bread and breakfast yam soup, the sound of soft jazzy music, and a telegraph feed ticking the news and sports.

And Grills is there. His image is different. His horn hidden under a top hat. His mane dyed, cut, and coifed to match Fox Trot. And a quartet of briefcases and garment bags at his hooves. "Morning." he says as each enters.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The sound of flapping, lots of flapping, would be heard slowly increasing to the waiting ponies. Eventually they would see the large carriage towed by four pegasi through the clouds and decending toward them. "Hello there!" said a familiar voice.

The carriage would land in front of them. Doubledecker and gold embroidered. Revenge has deep pockets. A dark red aura opens the doors of that bus of a carriage and rolls out the red carpet. Peeking inside would reveal a gentle warmth of a miniature fireplace, a sweet smell of fresh bread and breakfast yam soup, the sound of soft jazzy music, and a telegraph feed ticking the news and sports.

And Grills is there. His image is different. His horn hidden under a top hat. His mane dyed, cut, and coifed to match Fox Trot. And a quartet of briefcases and garment bags at his hooves. "Morning." he says as each enters.
    "...He doesn't actually need what we're getting, does he."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Town Gate

Prior to Grills little humble appearance before them all, Fox Trot had stood around in mildly annoyed silence as Blades, Arvadraa, and Shell Shock appeared and engaged in light conversation. He just came off as stand off-ish and a jerk, but he had a mild headache going on, though to be fair, he can be a jerk.

He lopsidedly smirked and raised a brow as Grills descended before them in his double decker carriage. He casually strolled inside.

"Good morning to you too Grills Flamestrong, for once you're looking awfully handsome."
    He clicked his tongue and winked. He made himself comfortable as he took a seat and helped himself to some bread. "Like looking at a less sexy version of myself." He chuckled. He let himself relax, in his bags he carried with him some essentials, the letter from Grills, OH, and his little special watch was fixed.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground

Blades grinned. "Hiya! Good to see you again! Ya must've met sometime, 'cause I remember Arvadraa tellin' me how she met ya. Anyway, Arvadraa's my apprentice now, 'n she's comin' along nicely!"

"Hiya! My, ya've got a movin' house there or something!"

"...He doesn't actually need what we're getting, does he."
    "Well, actually, I don't really know..." Blades thought back a bit. "Oh, right, he wanted revenge for something! Kind of an overly complicated plan for revenge, 'n it's got a couple of weak spots that only look covered up... Well, anyway! When are we gettin' started?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #226
    Firbolg in the Playground

Workshop - Mach

As the brave captain returns with much needed supplies, Mach sort of stands there and blinks. Too early. He heads over towards the stairs. About three steps in he pauses and asks, "Coffee?"

Hotel - Staccata

Since it's her MO to be up late and get up late, Staccata is still asleep. Hopefully nopony interrupts her nap while she's snuggling with the comforter. Although, yes, it is a poor replacement for Tyrol.

Guardhouse

Since they're a bit light on hooves due to the recent events, there's nopony in the training yard for training. Despite popular opinion, he and Harten aren't extremely chummy. The two of them have a habit of short conversations and aren't that keen on asking for personal information that would allow them to get to know each other.

At least it's sunny. Might be decent weather when he's making his lunch run politely out of sight of the herbivore ponies.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Mach's House

"Yes please,"
    Gearstride said to Mach with a slight nod of her head.

Balboa's Place

Balboa started his morning in one of his usual ways, under a small mound of his mares, but hey, at least it was in his bedroom this time and not his office like usual, that's change, right? Last night after his meeting with a fellow business pony at a gentlecolt's club, he was just exhausted, well a little.

He went through his usual morning routine, have his cup of coffee, read the paper, particularly the business section, check out his stocks, make some important morning calls, oh and more paperwork, yay.

It was mildly surprised when he was told Amber Grain had a message for him from Mystic, he was still annoyed about their first meeting, but scotch did well in dulling things. He had tried to to convince the filly-mare to return to working for him, but she simply told him that ' she could not because her heart and body belonged to Mystic'. Balboa chuckled and waved it off with a 'fair enough' response.
    ---

"Alright, I suppose. You can tell your mistress she should expect me in two hours then, or three, I have things to take care of,"
    He told Amber as he sat behind his desk and idly looked through some documents.

"Yes, okay," Amber replied with a nod of her head. She waited for Balboa to say something else, but when he didn't, she took it has her cue to leave. She teleported out of his office, she had to teleport several times before she got to Mystic's Manor, long distance teleportation sometimes was strenuous that it needed to be broken down for her.

Mystic's Manor

She appeared in the bed room, as that was the usual spot to find Mystic, or anypony really

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Good morning to you too Grills Flamestrong, for once you're looking awfully handsome."
    He clicked his tongue and winked. He made himself comfortable as he took a seat and helped himself to some bread. "Like looking at a less sexy version of myself." He chuckled. He let himself relax, in his bags he carried with him some essentials, the letter from Grills, OH, and his little special watch was fixed.
    "Well a downgrade in sexiness to make a successful illusion was the price to pay." The noblepony floated a splash of champagne into a glass of juice and swirled it manually with a stirrer. "I need to attract some attention but I can't have them staring."

The pony pointed to the garment bags and briefcases. "The bags contain accessories that you can incorporate into your attire. Glam up a bit and provides communication between us. The ladies each have a bracelet for phasing out the crystal balls. Fox Trot, I hope you brought lockpicks.

Miss Blades, did you bring my requested items?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic's Manor

She appeared in the bed room, as that was the usual spot to find Mystic, or anypony really
    Unfortunately for Amber, Mystic was busy setting things up to look good, so she wasn't in the bed room for once.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

Silent was still asleep, or at least seemed asleep, its hard time tell with one so quiet.
    (sure she did )

"Good morning...Sorry if I woke you up..."

he gets besides her and puts a forehoof on the bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry? I may giv-*searches through his capar-Error 404, armor not found*
    .....want me to go find breakfast or something? and...."

He seems to distract while talking, looking at her, then blinks once and just sit down there.
    Snowflake noticed the odd behaviour, but shook her head anyway. "No need, I'm sure the clinic would provide the meals while we're here... speaking of which." The doors to the room opened with a nurse wheeling in a trolley. She quickly placed four trays of food on each bed, before moving on. The smell of greasy coffee and pancakes filled the room. Snowflake stared at her own pancakes for a while, before grimacing. "Would you like some?" she asked Luka.

"Thank you,"
    She nodded as she went to go get one.

Moments later she appeared at Silverpine's side with the water bottle, opened for him. "Here you go, lieutenant, let's quench your thirst." If he needed it, she would hold the bottle for him and carefully have him drink from it.
    Silverpine accepted the bottle gratefully and quickly guzzled one down. He was definitely parched. After finishing one bottle, he smiled at the captain. "Thanks... I needed that."

"Well a downgrade in sexiness to make a successful illusion was the price to pay." The noblepony floated a splash of champagne into a glass of juice and swirled it manually with a stirrer. "I need to attract some attention but I can't have them staring."

The pony pointed to the garment bags and briefcases. "The bags contain accessories that you can incorporate into your attire. Glam up a bit and provides communication between us. The ladies each have a bracelet for phasing out the crystal balls. Fox Trot, I hope you brought lockpicks.

"So long I git to blow something up," Shell Shock said, grinning. He shook his saddlebags again, the sound of metal clanking within. One could only guess how much explosives he was packing at the moment.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

"So long I git to blow something up," Shell Shock said, grinning. He shook his saddlebags again, the sound of metal clanking within. One could only guess how much explosives he was packing at the moment.
    "I wanted to ask about that, actually...the last explosion, the one that occurs AFTER we leave...is that really necessary?

22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, yar supplies? Yep, I've got 'em!" Blades quickly retrieved the knife, then rummaged in her arsenal of sharp, deadly metallic things until she found the tools. "Here they are!" she said as she gave them over.

She then set about investigating the accessories. "Huh! Fancy stuff! Of course, earrings'll have to go to somepony else, but anything else I can manage." Yep. This definitely isn't for money.

"I wanted to ask about that, actually...the last explosion, the one that occurs AFTER we leave...is that really necessary?
    "I don't really know. Probly just showin' off, but showin' off's fine, right?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, yar supplies? Yep, I've got 'em!" Blades quickly retrieved the knife, then rummaged in her arsenal of sharp, deadly metallic things until she found the tools. "Here they are!" she said as she gave them over.

She then set about investigating the accessories. "Huh! Fancy stuff! Of course, earrings'll have to go to somepony else, but anything else I can manage." Yep. This definitely isn't for money.

"As long as nopony gets killed by- ...what are those??" She's eyeing the clothes like a normal (what's that mean, anyway?) pony would eye a crazy snake.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic's Manor

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Unfortunately for Amber, Mystic was busy setting things up to look good, so she wasn't in the bed room for once.
    Amber Grain would look around for Mystic, but who knows what ponies she might bump into.

In The Pimped Out Not-Tour Bus

"Lock picks?........"
    He blinked and furrowed his brows. "I was supposed to bring lock picks?"

Mach's Pad

Silverpine accepted the bottle gratefully and quickly guzzled one down. He was definitely parched. After finishing one bottle, he smiled at the captain. "Thanks... I needed that."

"No problem,"
    She wanly smiled looking at him. "Do you want me to get you another one?" If she had to, she would pay Mach back for the water bottles.

25. - Top - End - #235

Snowflake noticed the odd behaviour, but shook her head anyway. "No need, I'm sure the clinic would provide the meals while we're here... speaking of which." The doors to the room opened with a nurse wheeling in a trolley. She quickly placed four trays of food on each bed, before moving on. The smell of greasy coffee and pancakes filled the room. Snowflake stared at her own pancakes for a while, before grimacing. "Would you like some?" she asked Luka."
    "Um....Yeah, thanks"
    He grabbed one and started eating it.
    "Um....Are you feeling better than yesterday? Do you know what actually happened?"
    He asked in hopes she was really better.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Mach's Pad

"No problem,"
    She wanly smiled looking at him. "Do you want me to get you another one?" If she had to, she would pay Mach back for the water bottles.
    Silverpine shook his head. "Nah, that's enough for now." He blinked and craned his neck towards Mach. "How long do I have to be here anyway?"

"Um....Yeah, thanks"
    He grabbed one and started eating it.
    "Um....Are you feeling better than yesterday? Do you know what actually happened?"
    He asked in hopes she was really better.
    "Yeah..." Snowflake answered rather glumly. It seemed she was still upset about being shown up by two mere mooks. "I don't know. I never seen them before. Magical armour and weapons? Even the guard doesn't have them. How are we supposed to stand up against an army of those?" She shook her head and sighed.

(The flame thing doesn't have any side effects right?)
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-02 at 08:05 AM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine shook his head. "Nah, that's enough for now." He blinked and craned his neck towards Mach. "How long do I have to be here anyway?"

"Actually....I think we move you back to the Cirrus, have you finish your recovery there,"
    She said finding a blue waste basket and tossing the empty water bottle with a flick of the head. The plastic projectile landed naturally landed in the wastebasket. Cutie mark related stuff I guess. Anyhoof, she smiled. "Score."

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

"Actually....I think we move you back to the Cirrus, have you finish your recovery there,"
    She said finding a blue waste basket and tossing the empty water bottle with a flick of the head. The plastic projectile landed naturally landed in the wastebasket. Cutie mark related stuff I guess. Anyhoof, she smiled. "Score."
    Silverpine nodded and looked back up on the ceiling. "I think... you need to wait for a few hours. Could barely walk as it is. Unless you're willing to carry me and whatnot."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills nods twice with a sadistically gleeful smirk.

"But of course. That is the whole point of all this."

"Oh there will be a show alright."

"As long as nopony gets killed by- ...what are those??" She's eyeing the clothes like a normal (what's that mean, anyway?) pony would eye a crazy snake.
    "Oh it is quite the lovely dress. It rips off into a sleek catsuit. Since you will be closest to the security balls before disarming them, yours has to to show the slimmest silhouette. Mmm. Trying it on in the restroom, please?" the stallion purred.

In The Pimped Out Not-Tour Bus

"Lock picks?........"
    He blinked and furrowed his brows. "I was supposed to bring lock picks?"
    Grills floated open the red handled briefcase and display the roll of metal tools. "No worries. I brought some. Didn't know if you preferred the Manhattan special. But it is just office doors. Your main reason for being here is his acting talent. Couldn't get an inside pony to hoof the materials directly so I need you to pretend that you work there and snatch the fuel and bags."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

[Lone Star / Icy's house]

Lone Star knocked on the door. He'd smile when Icy came to the door and say Mornin' Icy.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig