New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIV

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "It's no problem," Wenomir says with a shrug before turning back to Ithuriel.

"So, where were we? I believe you were telling me about your skill at diplomacy."
    "Yes, I was. And you told me that was enough for...something. I think. I don't know what the rest of that sentence was going to be." Ithuriel shrugs awkwardly. It's pretty easy to lose one's train of thought when interrupted like that.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Ohhh dear," Romeo says scooting back his chair. That is not a friendly voice.

"Oh my, I didn't mean to insult you Marty," Elio says sympathetically. "I'm sorry so much has happened to you, especially Shada, I didn't know her well, but I can understand loss plenty. It's quite a miracle you're alive, so let's focus on that." He takes another sip of wine before he offers his next two cents. "That may have been the best GLoG could do, but do you have any plans to repair your body further?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Barbarian in the Playground