New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Pixie in the Playground

eek Uuuh boy...

Maybe we should make a poll and find out what the casual reader that haunts this parts from time to time likes... that way we could set an average update rate (eg. Every Monday and Thursday), find out if they like where the new plot lines are going and even if they are interested in the Lore bits at all.

A great way for this would be getting a sort of rating systems up (eg YouTube. It has a number of total views and five star rating system) but I guess that`s bit too much.

Still, it`s a bummer that I`ve spent so much time writing that thing and if anyone else except you read it, they didn`t even leave a Thumbs Up or a Thumbs Down. I`m not being an attention hog here, even if the whole globe hates it, I`m still going to write Lore III (just not anytime soon)

2. - Top - End - #422
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

Well apparently we can't post polls../ that would be nice... i have sent a question to the Webmaster and I'm awaiting a response... in the meantime... I know for a fact that we had 300 views yesterday alone so people are watching... it's just that they are too silent... way to silent :D

As for an average update rate.. that's impossible... The giant can't do it and he quit his day job.. what makes you think we could?
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2009-09-24 at 04:13 AM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Polls have been disabled on this forum...
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

4. - Top - End - #424
    Halfling in the Playground

After looking over 34 again and playing warlords battlecry 3.that [put name here] who was battling that [orc or half orc].Reminds me of the assassin unit the dark elves get.

silent as ghosts?maybe they are ghost.
    Spoiler
    Show
    someone call the ghostbusters

now to read lore 2. edit:All this talk about trade[and undead] makes me want to play patrician 3 or make a undead hero in warlords battlecry 3 .then play as the undead. All in all lore 2 Makes for a great read. If it was a book i would buy it.
    Last edited by Sir Dar; 2009-09-24 at 05:13 AM.

5. - Top - End - #425

SamuraiGirl

no connection to elvish assassination units... :D and since that green guy has a dragonmark :D he's 100 a half orc :D [or maybe a really nauseous elf...]

We won't reveal their names as of yet... And they won't do mutch talking either... But that just means their actions are going to speak for them.

- lore II - That was a nice one... [SPOILER here] you never know it's about Amber or that she was originally warglavie.. before the last 2 rows :D.. Tenshhiro has a way of keeping you guess until the last word though :D

And as for polls.. we'll just do without.

6. - Top - End - #426

SamuraiGirl

Fixed "DarkBlueGuy" 's cloak ion t he last panel of 35... gravity was absent from the old one :D

7. - Top - End - #427

SamuraiGirl

I'm announcing the remake of 005 and 006. You might want to read it though because all remakes are rewritten (new dialog -> new jokes) by Tenshiro.

Have fun with it and good night.

8. - Top - End - #428

SamuraiGirl

Okay guys... the folowing strips are up:

Strip 7 and strip 8 as a single strip (remakes).
    strip 9 remake.
    strip 10 remake.

Have fun
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2009-09-26 at 03:19 AM.

9. - Top - End - #429

SamuraiGirl

I've uploaded another remake... 011. More coming soon.

10. - Top - End - #430

SamuraiGirl

012 and 013 are up ..this is the last remake today... I'm too tired.
    We'll probably have 36 up by tomorow (Monday at the latest.)

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The layout of the remade strips look pretty good. They're a a bit neater. The humor in the killer rabbit strip (which I've always liked) also flows a little better, too.

By the way, it just hit me. That guy who came back to life in the last comic is wearing an emblem that looks like the Silver Flame, but upside down. Is that the logo of that demon inside the flame (Shadow in the Flame), or am I getting my insignias mixed up?

12. - Top - End - #432

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    The layout of the remade strips look pretty good. They're a a bit neater. The humor in the killer rabbit strip (which I've always liked) also flows a little better, too.

By the way, it just hit me. That guy who came back to life in the last comic is wearing an emblem that looks like the Silver Flame, but upside down. Is that the logo of that demon inside the flame (Shadow in the Flame), or am I getting my insignias mixed up?

Yup.. and Nope. Yes, he's wearing the upside-down silver flame arrow but the symbols on it are black waves of water...

Also good eyeseight , and thank you for the compliments
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2009-09-27 at 12:12 AM.

13. - Top - End - #433

Killer rabbits must be stoped. The killer rabbit joke was much more funny in the remake.[like seeing the wood and saw when Lizzie is dreaming .then later on how it was Lucky and not Mael who said it was a rabbit. Lucky face makes it priceless once he saids rabbit] great job/work/other.

14. - Top - End - #434

SamuraiGirl

Heh... I'm glad you like it. Really, you can't not love Tenshiro's writing even tinkering with these rewrites makes them better.

Thank you for all the kind words,
    Well, I'm off back to work

15. - Top - End - #435

SamuraiGirl

Okay... #36 is finally up ... `ave fun wit` dat one :D ...

I realize that the actual way things work in Eberron is a bit different and I took some liberties with this issue and I want to be clear on certain aspects:

1: Amber is casting Amber's Floating Disk... I know the real inventor is this guy Tenser, and people in Eberron cast Tenser's Floating disk, but since that's not part of the Open Game license i can't use it in SoS... so I instead made the following choice, instead of using a name spelled almost like the original (Like the Giant does) I chose to make every spell caster Name the spell after themselves, same for Otiluke and the others.

2: The Dwarf Magewrite is explaining how a warforged be con... sorry , is constructed. This is not explained in The Eberron Campaign settings (or any other suplement) so Every GM has to speculate on that (same as the Day of mourning or what's south of Xen'drik).. So I chose to take a hint from the fact that Keith Baker said you could repair a warforged using Craft:gemsculpting, and put my theory out there... So remember that this is only a speculation.

Thank you.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

interesting theory you have for how warforgeds work

17. - Top - End - #437
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Oh god, I didnt expect the last panel. Cant stop laughing !
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

18. - Top - End - #438
    Bugbear in the Playground

The censorship joke made me laugh.
    Planetkiller avatar by The Randomizer

19. - Top - End - #439

SamuraiGirl

It's a good day when we get 2 people laughing ... Glad to hear it

20. - Top - End - #440

Gaaah!! Can't read .... to... heavy... an accent
    Last edited by Eldrys; 2009-10-03 at 01:29 PM.

21. - Top - End - #441

Thumbs up Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

This is the funnyest thing i have read all day[and i have read a lot of funny things today].The name of the comic only adds to the funny.Keep up the good work.

Spoiler
    Show
    here have a cookie. i would say but i am all out. So here have 2 zombies trained to cook and clean.warning.They may or may not try to eat your brains.

22. - Top - End - #442

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar Ditto View Post
    Gaaah!! Can't read .... to... heavy... an accent
    That accent serves a heavy purpose to the end.. Stick with it, people say it's worth it.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Er... yeeeeeeah

Today I was supposed to re-write the texts for the latest batch of strips that have the new layout.

It`s raining, it`s gray and I am a notorious bastard that refuses to get out of his bed on a Sunday.
    Expect new texts tomorrow.

Don`t hate me... ><;

24. - Top - End - #444

SamuraiGirl

Hy guys, It's been almost a week since any of us last posted so here's an update.
    1: I couldn't reach Tenshiro the entire week. He's not answering his cell n'or returning my messages.

2: On monday I had to take a trip to the emergency room [nothing TOO serious even though I had to take the week off from work] and I'm still recovering.

So: I wouldn't expect a comic for some time but I hope to spring into action while I'm feeling better[And FINALLY reach Ten.].

Sorry for everything.

25. - Top - End - #445

SamuraiGirl

ok, getting a little worried here because we are entering the second week Tenshiro isn't returning my calls or answering the phone etc... I can't find him on Skipe or via IM... I'm not going to be able to get 37 out until we've discussed the text.

Ten, where in blazez are you?

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    ok, getting a little worried here because we are entering the second week Tenshiro isn't returning my calls or answering the phone etc... I can't find him on Skipe or via IM... I'm not going to be able to get 37 out until we've discussed the text.

Ten, where in blazez are you?
    Is he on vacation?
    Nageto004: your residential paranormal exterminator.

I can make you an avi.

IA AWARDS
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Im a True Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 10
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Wow...Epic Ninjaing. Thanks Nageto! And by ninja'ing, I mean me failing a Spot check and somehow not seeing a post that had been there for quarter of an hour.

27. - Top - End - #447

SamuraiGirl

Technically he doesn't work and I know he doesn't have any exams right now.
    Even if he was on vacation he would still answer his phone.

I'm going to try the impossible here... instead of blaming the lack o updates on Ten I'm going to ttry to write my own piece of Lore.

Hope to have it up soon.

28. - Top - End - #448

SamuraiGirl

Ok people. Sorry but, just like Krop, the Bad Luck finally caught up to us. I couldn't reach Tenshiro for 3 weeks now and I hope he's ok. As for me it's been the second time in 3 weeks I've been admited to the emergency room (tomorow they're going to probably keep me overnight to do some tests).

Anyway. It pains me to have to do this but I'm going to put a pause on this project until I am feeling better and I find out what hapened to Tenshiro.

Please don't hate us.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    Ok people. Sorry but, just like Krop, the Bad Luck finally caught up to us. I couldn't reach Tenshiro for 3 weeks now and I hope he's ok. As for me it's been the second time in 3 weeks I've been admited to the emergency room (tomorow they're going to probably keep me overnight to do some tests).

Anyway. It pains me to have to do this but I'm going to put a pause on this project until I am feeling better and I find out what hapened to Tenshiro.

Please don't hate us.
    Its okay it out of your control.
    Nageto004: your residential paranormal exterminator.

I can make you an avi.

IA AWARDS
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Im a True Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 10
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Wow...Epic Ninjaing. Thanks Nageto! And by ninja'ing, I mean me failing a Spot check and somehow not seeing a post that had been there for quarter of an hour.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Alive and kicking... well, alive

Boo!

Yeah, it`s me. Even though I vanished without a trace I`m back now and I`m more obnoxious than ever. I won`t go into detail about the epic mishaps that led to my unannounced long-term disappearance but I`m back and I`m pretty much alright.

I already talked to Hacktor and after he recovers fully from surgery and I recover fully from everything (and then find a job), we`ll be back to stay (probably until around Christmas when we`ll be abducted by our families).

That is all, for now. =]

[edit] Just so you know, we are both alive and well. Right now, I`m catching up to the first weeks of both colleges I missed. I also had some pre-session exams (we call these partials) and I had to cram up for them. Sadly, Hackster and I are on different time schedules at the moment and don`t get to talk.
    Right now, he`s waiting for my texts so I guess I`m the one who`s keeping the comic in place. Last announced exam is Friday and I really want to impress the teacher (before she performs a lobotomy on me) so I`m serious when I say to PLEASE (I`m serious, PLEASE!!!) come back here Monday.

``You are not prepared!`` for Monday!
    Last edited by Tenshiro; 2009-11-04 at 05:17 AM.