New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIX: There is no Pegasus Mafia!

*A wild Droid has appeared!*

*battle music*

Anyway, I'm back again...sorry I've been so fuzzy on Ponythread lately...

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh fie, thy aren't all that bad! Maybe no redeeming features sure, but some of the Gentry lack damning features too!
    Show me one.

...Actually don't, last time I crossed paths with one of the Others, it didn't go so well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    I don't remember most of the previous ones, but I'm just going to go ahead and count this as one of the most successful New Thread Dark Thought things. We were doing that still weren't we? I know it was a thing for a while there.
    Darkest Post! Darkest Post!

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    ... wait, people actually think Twilight would be a good president? Sure, she's organized, but she loses her manure for silly reasons all the time. She'd be a better cabinet member; let her be a chief adviser.
    Hey, I didn't completely miss Bobcat! Alright!

*waves*

Hiya Bobcat! We should watch some more synchtube sometime!

I'd like to see her try.

Personally I'm voting Rarity for president. What? I'm not American, I don't care what ends up happening. It'll be amusing to watch too.
    At the very least, I could see Rarity having a persuasive campaign. She's keen on gaining some sort of status or political power, as we know, and she's got the sense of image and social graces to be a dangerous player in the political game. I'll agree with other posters though that she has some lessons to learn before I'd actually want her in office...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Yeah. Waaaay too dark. Especially since it's just to explain a couple of slightly off episodes. Yuck.

Zevox
    Luckily, it didn't happen. Twilight held them down and read reports to them, jogging their memory. No magic involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    This pick sums up my stance of the whole "Discord's plan kinda worked" deal.
    Spoiler
    Show

You see, why are you guys saying Discord ever left? Seems to me that there is plenty of chaos around, ehh?
    Chaos is not Discord, if Discord is understood to be a discrete creature with a specific name.

Celestia would also be a better candidate for Discord harboring. The threat of Discord returning have us a god figure who was the closest to swearing outright of anyone in the show so far.

... I'll admit, it would have been neat to hear Celestia say something like "I will %*$!ing kill you" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I try to use my power for good. Which means not using it at all.

Also, Pony Presidential Elections! I voted Rainbow Dash because "Don't you just want to see what would happen?"

It's like the mystery bag of policy. Maybe she'll add herself to Mt. Rushmore. Maybe she'll invade Canada. Maybe she'll declare herself Princess. Anything could happen and, if we're going to go down anyway, shouldn't we go down with a bang?
    Oh yeah, easy for you to say. It's not your country you're signing away.

Applejack is the best candidate, period.
    So I am naturally voting for Rainbow Dash. She is our country's nuclear attack policy. "I'll get rid of all of my nukes if you get rid of all of yours."

-Two years later-

Rusia is getting Malky, *Rainboom* problem solved.

... wait, people actually think Twilight would be a good president? Sure, she's organized, but she loses her manure for silly reasons all the time. She'd be a better cabinet member; let her be a chief adviser.
    Yeah, Twilight is terrible with any group of ponies bigger than five.

Okay fine. Be reasonable.

I'll just lay it out. I don't want Twilight and she's no president of mine. I'm moving to Griffondonia until the party I like gets back into power. All like minded people can join me.
    hm. Griffons are pretty cute... Sure.

Unless RD makes it to power, because ex-girlfriend plus rain-nuke

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    And she'd organize the labyrinthine government bureaucracy in two shakes of her tail. After a touching musical number

Had to add in a little something because we're losing track of real pony-politics here.
    I'd watch that on C-SPAN!

Rarity would be a great behind-the-scenes power broker type, but Celestia help us all if she ever gets access to the treasury.

The important thing is: Somepony needs to whip up some campaign ads, STAT!
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

RAINBOW DASH.

She SAYS she cares about the common pony... but DOES SHE?

She has an enormous castle in the sky!

He has the best health insurance available!

And she can sleep around all day without doing an honest day's work.

Yes, vote for Rainbow Dash... OR, if you want somepony with the common touch, vote for Fluttershy.

"M-my name's Fluttershy, a-and Slinger Mudd says I should approve this message, but it seems awfully mean and..." (CUT OFF)

Supported by SQUEAK, The Pro-Fluttershy Super-PAC
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm throwing my support behind Rarity for Pres, but only if Applejack runs as her VP. Rarity is hard working, has an eye for the fine details, is an excellent foreign relations diplomat, has had past experience dealing with the nobility (which apparently are the powerbase of Equestria), and as the owner of successful small business must have a certain amount of knowledge of the market economy. Also, she would have the best, most incredibly hammy, Presidential press conferences ever. (Well, maybe second best behind Princess Luna).

Applejack as her VP running partner will help remind her that every now and then she needs to get her hooves dirty to get the job done right.

Vote Rarity for a fabulous Equestria, darlings!

6. - Top - End - #96

APPLEJACK:

She says she's the loyalist and most dependable of ponies, but can she be trusted?

50 ponies hospitalized by the "baked bads" incident.

Opposed Equestria's public education system, and thinks they shouldn't be corrupting young foals with fancy mathematics.

Opposes health care reform, saying that the elderly should pay for needed hip replacements out of their own pockets!

Remember ponies: An apple a day... drives our future away.

*Paid for by Fashion Ponies for a More Glamorous Tomorrow*
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Rarity- she's a hard working businesspony with a good heart...

OR IS SHE?

Nerdy Pony: She came on to me... (cut) and before I knew what had happened, my asparagus was gone!

Diamond Dog: Stole diamonds from us! All of them!

Dragon: She got one look at my hoard and tried to make off with the whole thing.

Remember, Equestria. This November, choose a Pony... with an HONEST heart.

"Mah Name's Applejack, and everything in this ad is factually accurate, even if it is a bit out of context... ah hush, ah'm doin' that full disclosure stuff ah promised!"
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2012-03-06 at 12:59 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

8. - Top - End - #98
    Firbolg in the Playground

Rarity says that she will make the entire country fabulous, but did you know that cookies coated in white chocolate are really yummy?

I mean really really yummy.
    I mean imagine if you put a chimmy-cherry-changa between two of those.
    That would be our new national food.

Also Pinkie can predict major trends politically and economically with 100% accuracy and can bend reality.

This message brought to you by Pinkie Pie PAC for Pony Politics, Parties, and Other Stuff.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Rarity says that she will make the entire country fabulous, but did you know that cookies coated in white chocolate are really yummy?

I mean really really yummy.
    I mean imagine if you put a chimmy-cherry-changa between two of those.
    That would be our new national food.

Also Pinkie can predict major trends politically and economically with 100% accuracy and can bend reality.

This message brought to you by Pinkie Pie PAC for Pony Politics, Parties, and Other Stuff.
    Which leads to a series of ads from "Nutritionists and Diabetics against Pinkie Pie."

10. - Top - End - #100

Pinkie Pie: First she says Chimmy Cherries, then she says Cherry Changas. what does she really believe in? Can we trust this flip flopper?

"You sure can! What are we talking about?"

"Pinkie? How'd you get in here? We're trying to record a commercial!"

"I dunno! I wasn't here, and then I was like 'you know what sounds like a fun place to hang out? Here!' So now I am here!"

"Well, we're doing an ad for the party primary right now so if you could just-"

"Ooooh, a party primary? Who's throwing it? Can I throw the party secondary? That's like an after party, right? I'm really good at throwing after parties! In fact, all my parties are after parties since they were after my first party. Have I ever told you about that? Well I was growing up on this rock farm..."

Paid for by... well, probably nopony. Wow, we are all so fired
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-03-06 at 01:26 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Firbolg in the Playground

Which leads to a series of ads from "Nutritionists and Diabetics against Pinkie Pie."
    I'd imagine Pinkie would have sugar-free recipes for EVERYTHING as a matter of sharing and caring. As for the former, just have a montage of her active lifestyle with a lot of laughing youngsters. Combine with the above invasion of other adds...

Pinkie is an unstoppable campaigner.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Twilight Sparkle loses votes for refusing to buy short ads in print or TV. She mails out "electionpedias," thousand page books with long, rambling arguments about why she should be president.

13. - Top - End - #103

Pinkie is an unstoppable campaigner.
    Attends rallies in all 50 states... simultaneously

Pranks other candidates at joint photo ops.

Unbeatable in debates thanks to her impregnable "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Or by getting her opponents to agree to indefensible positions using the "Rabbit season/duck season" gambit.

The others should just give up now and spare themselves the humiliation.

Twilight Sparkle loses votes for refusing to buy short ads in print or TV. She mails out "electionpedias," thousand page books with long, rambling arguments about why she should be president.
    Plus her sound bites are all 45 minutes long and incredibly technical. Although this means her opponents can never get a damaging quote to take out of context since nopony understands what she's saying in the first place
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-03-06 at 01:39 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Attends rallies in all 50 states... simultaneously

Pranks other candidates at joint photo ops.

Unbeatable in debates thanks to her impregnable "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Or by getting her opponents to agree to indefensible positions using the "Rabbit season/duck season" gambit.

The others should just give up now and spare themselves the humiliation.
    Until Pinkie's campaign is derailed by a statement that she just "likes to be able to fire ponies," which Rainbow Dash's campaign successfully takes out of its context, "out of the party cannon into piles of cake and ice cream!"

Y'know, at this rate, it's going to turn into the Republican race, where the candidates hurt each other more than help themselves. Which will lead to a dark horse candidate swooping in to claim the race.

Derpy: I'm not a dark horse. I'm more of a light grey.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2012-03-06 at 01:44 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105

Until Pinkie's campaign is derailed by a statement that she just "likes to be able to fire ponies," which Rainbow Dash's campaign successfully takes out of its context, "out of the party cannon into piles of cake and ice cream!"
    She only makes it worse for herself when she tries to clarify. Remembering her adventure with Fluttershy, Twilight, and the hydra, she accidentally tells everypony that she likes it when other ponies are on fire.

Y'know, at this rate, it's going to turn into the Republican race, where the candidates hurt each other more than help themselves. Which will lead to a dark horse candidate swooping in to claim the race.
    Luna/Ron Paul makes a brief surge in the polls until the clip showing that Paul is pro-sending political opponents to the moon surfaces and causes their alliance to disintegrate
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-03-06 at 01:51 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Rarity- she's a hard working businesspony with a good heart...

OR IS SHE?

Nerdy Pony: She came on to me... (cut) and before I knew what had happened, my asparagus was gone!
    "Exchanged for one bit, out of the kindness of his heart and completely of his own free will. I'm the kind of pony who brings out the generous side of everypony!"

Diamond Dog: Stole diamonds from us! All of them!
    "Darling! Those diamonds were merely suitable recompense for my being ponynapped, enslaved, and the extreme physical and mental anguish endured under those conditions! I'm a pony who believes in justice for everypony!"

Dragon: She got one look at my hoard and tried to make off with the whole thing.
    "I'm a pony who wants a more equitable distribution of wealth across Equestria. Vote for a pony who believes that your resources can be put to better use than bedding."

*whisperwhisperwhisper*

"Why, darling! Of course gracing my noble self is a far better use for those diamonds!"

Remember, Equestria. This November, choose a Pony... with an HONEST heart.

"Mah Name's Applejack, and everything in this ad is factually accurate, even if it is a bit out of context... ah hush, ah'm doin' that full disclosure stuff ah promised!"
    Vote Rarity: the only mud that she slings is the kind that will refresh and rejuvenate your complexion!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, did she actually get that asparagus for money? I was in such misery watching that scene that I looked away for part of it.

Still demonstrates a degree of moral turpitude, manipulating him like that.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2012-03-06 at 02:04 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, did she actually get that asparagus for money? I was in such misery watching that scene that I looked away for part of it.

Still demonstrates a degree of moral turpitude, manipulating him like that.
    Indeed she did. Rarity levitated the asparagus out of Nerdy pony's saddlebags while levitating Fluttershy's one bit coin onto his nose, while he stood there with a goofy expression on his face.

I agree about the manipulation. In my ramblings about the episode back on the previous page, I mentioned that that was one scene that made me cringe, and with some minor changes could have easily been improved to show Rarity as confident and charming rather than manipulative.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Um...quick technical question for anybody else who runs a pony blog/tumblr page. When answering questions, I'd like the format to look more like this http://askdiscordwhooves.tumblr.com/ and not so much like this: http://moon-fall.tumblr.com/

Is there a certain button I'm not pushing, or is this a case wher I need to grab a screen shot of the question and then paste it into the picture I'm drawing?
    Sorry to be a bother, but I'd be grateful for any help.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Rainbow Dash would decide to fix everything by kicking foreign heads of state and uppity Senators in the face,
    Feature, not a bug.

So she starts some kind of international incident, her approval rating drops to 20%, and she's defeated in 2016 by President Fluttershy who hands over Equestrian sovereignty to the first world power to request it with "pretty please with sugar on top?"
    International incidents have historically been good for approval ratings.

RAINBOW DASH.

She SAYS she cares about the common pony... but DOES SHE?

She has an enormous castle in the sky!

He has the best health insurance available!

And she can sleep around all day without doing an honest day's work.

Yes, vote for Rainbow Dash... OR, if you want somepony with the common touch, vote for Fluttershy.

"M-my name's Fluttershy, a-and Slinger Mudd says I should approve this message, but it seems awfully mean and..." (CUT OFF)

Supported by SQUEAK, The Pro-Fluttershy Super-PAC
    "Rainbow Dash works hard and she plays hard. Fluttershy takes ten hours to clean a cloudy sky; Rainbow Dash can do it in ten seconds flat.

Rainbow Dash has always maintained that she is by far the most capable candidate. If this means she has the talent to do all her work in a matter of minutes and has spare time to nap, create works of art, or work a second job to pay for her health insurance then that just proves how capable she is. If you want a candidate who can handle the most important job in the country, vote Rainbow Dash."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

However, in the end, there could only one winner.

Voting for anyone but me is naughty and you shouldn't do it.

Those eyes won her the election with a 118% of the vote.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ironically, at least one of the other candidates made a campaign promise to outlaw the practice of cuteing your way to office.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

It refers to the anxiety held by the citizens of 21st century United States of the ability of their technology to solve practical problems, the worry that we are soon to 'peak' and problems face us to which there are no answers. A failure to illustrate Discord through the medium of a broken, failed link shows that the internet cannot appropriately capture the extent of the chaos that threatens the world and it, at best, is a limited distraction from the true problems of the world.

It's a metaphor for how even speculation on the success of Discord's plan is evidence of the success of Discord's plan and is a challenge to the first world public, a subversion of modern techno-utopian fantasies by using the medium of failed technology.

I just got out of an English lecture, can you tell?
    Yeah, that's what I thought, anxity of the internet or whatever Thanqol said. Totally. Yeah.

Personally I'm voting Rarity for president. What? I'm not American, I don't care what ends up happening. It'll be amusing to watch too.
    You know what; I wasn't even going to care, either, but then you said that and I suddely thought, what the hey!

So I'm voting for Derpy.

And she's going to win.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

WOONA FOR PRESIDENT!

Spoiler
    Show

... Cuteness Overload! x_x

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd probably pick Twilight with 'Jack as her VP, or vice versa. That, or Rainbow Dash with Rarity as the VP, purely to see how long until the country implodes.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-03-06 at 08:33 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Twilight is the perfect VP. Great at organising stuff, incredibly knowledgable, and offering advice when things get tough.

But I'd always pair her with another Pony as President. Preferably Applejack, who has the right kind of mix of grit, determination and down to earth genuine-ness. I figure she has the right kind of mental strength to handle the childish and frustratingly confrontational world of international politics (at least, with a good team headed by Twilight Sparkle behind her to handle the fancy mathmatics).

Rarity would make for a very different type of leader, but I think she'd be my second choice. She can be a bit easily distracted perhaps, but she's very strongly principled and should be able to handle herself quite well on the diplomacy front, both in debates and international conferences.

(Also, let's keep the Real World analogies out of it. This is about brightly coloured Ponies running to be the first President of Equestria. Nothing else. )

Question is, how and why has Equestria moved to a presidential model? The returned Luna pushing for constitutional reform perhaps?

27. - Top - End - #117
    Spamalot in the Playground

My personal gripe with it right now is almost entirely that Fluttershy is more animated and louder than she was in Season 1.
    I assume that characters are developing as the timeline continues on. Fluttershy becomes more assertive, Twilight becomes more extroverted, Pinkie Pie becomes more responsible, etc. I love to see characters develop and change over time, but even then we see them occasionally backpeddle a bit with their vices.
    And that seems pretty "human" to me.

New Ep Thought:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I grew up on the old Bugs Bunny cartoons of the 70s and 80s, so watching Pinkie Pie retell the classic "Duck Season/Wabbit Season" skit was a hoot from the past.
    Also, Iron Will's best part in my opinion was his posing/posturing. I found it really fun and the timing is good.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Well one Megapost by SiuS and 4 pages later and I've caught up. Seriously thanks SiuS. Those megaposts can be a godsend if you've fallen behind and don't want to skip everything.

Now New episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    I liked it but thought it was weak in some places. Mainly because it was full of awkward and hurtful moments. I wish Applejack and Twilight/Rainbow Dash were there to show Fluttershy actual assertiveness rather then manipulation. Also Pinkie was laughing with you not at you, silly filly. Her whole acting normally afterwards is kinda telling in that Fluttershy really doesn't understand assertiveness still.

Fluttershy yelling at Pinkie and Rarity was actually very very sad. Though I do like how she immediately realizes she's crossed the line. Now she should have gone and apologized. Afterwards the meet up with Iron Will and Rarity and Pinkie try and manipulate him and fail as before, Fluttershy stands up to him as before with the same results. As is I like to think that if Fluttershy hadn't boarded up her house Rarity and Pinkie would have demanded an apology. As it was they saw that Fluttershy felt sorry and had jumped to another extreme. Dealing with Fluttershy's overreaction had priority over getting an apology.

Iron Will isn't really a bad guy. He is just doing his job and expects fair payment for services rendered. He isn't even tricking his customers. His advice did make Fluttershy more assertive. But then she took it too far.

As for Angel he is a prime example of a spoiled brat. My mother is an elementary teacher and I get stories of that sort of behavior all of the time. I consider Angel in this episode to be a hidden message for parents. Disipline your children, its good for them. (Unless you go overboard, but that's the same for everything. I mean only feeding your children carrots is a bad idea too but I doubt many would argue that children shouldn't eat carrots)

Overall; a weak episode. Its flawed but redeemable without really changing the story at all. Fluttershy jumping to an extreme of being a jerk doesn't seem out of character. Its more of she still didn't understand assertiveness and only overcompensating in trying to be a new pony. She tried to remake herself compleatly and coming off as compleatly different is the logical result. She was trying to not be Fluttershy basically. Still while the message was good it was kinda a hurtful episode and I can see where those who say they felt bad about the episode are coming from.

As for Pony Prime Minister I don't know who to vote for. Spoiler for length
    Spoiler
    Show

Applejack seems to have trouble keeping her farm afloat and makes bad deals, and then keeps them! She seems like she would destroy the country through sheer stubbornness to uphold her end of the bargain. She also doesn't value education that much from what we can see. On the other hand she would be honest and try to keep every promise she made at her own expense if necessary.

Twilight is organized enough to keep on top of the government confusion and smart enough to understand all of the issues brought up by the scientists in things like Global Warming which would be a refreshing change. She also supports education for everyone which I strongly believe in. However she would feel entirely too obligated to the crown and does poorly in the social circuit.

Pinkie Pie is a disaster. You want something that will end in glorious flames vote for her not Rainbow Dash. Might be worth it though.

Rarity will try and institute a monarchy of a sort. She would do very well manipulating people to her ends but really would be too focused on the politics to set a good policy. Basically what does Rarity want to do when in charge?

Rainbow Dash would actually do a pretty good job. Contrary to common opinion she would take the job very seriously and would do what she would think was best for the country. She would be more assertive on the world stage and wouldn't accept a lot of the bull**** for an answer. She's a radical radical with a plan to change things for the better. She will use every dirty trick to succeed and stand in her way and you will be trampled. This is both the good things and the bad things.

Fluttershy as of this episode would do a good job. She's got the ability to stand up to those who would push her around but wouldn't be confrontational about things. Ok she might do badly in control of a nation like the USA or she could do well by easing a lot of tensions around the world from a position of power. Either way she would do a great job in a nation like Canada. As long as this latest lesson stuck at least. On the other hand she favors environmentalism a little too much, (as in no new resource development at all). Has no economic background and thus policy and I get the feeling she would have trouble with the hard decisions.

Wow I'm talkative today. Must be my Birthday or something.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-03-06 at 08:49 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Also, Pony Presidential Elections! I voted Rainbow Dash because "Don't you just want to see what would happen?"

It's like the mystery bag of policy. Maybe she'll add herself to Mt. Rushmore. Maybe she'll invade Canada. Maybe she'll declare herself Princess. Anything could happen and, if we're going to go down anyway, shouldn't we go down with a bang?
    Win. xD
    But I just have to vote for Pinkie.

Heh. I was going to make a Caligula's horse reference but I think the premise pre-empts me.
    Win no. 2

Pinkie Pie: First she says Chimmy Cherries, then she says Cherry Changas. what does she really believe in? Can we trust this flip flopper?

"You sure can! What are we talking about?"

"Pinkie? How'd you get in here? We're trying to record a commercial!"

"I dunno! I wasn't here, and then I was like 'you know what sounds like a fun place to hang out? Here!' So now I am here!"

"Well, we're doing an ad for the party primary right now so if you could just-"

"Ooooh, a party primary? Who's throwing it? Can I throw the party secondary? That's like an after party, right? I'm really good at throwing after parties! In fact, all my parties are after parties since they were after my first party. Have I ever told you about that? Well I was growing up on this rock farm..."

Paid for by... well, probably nopony. Wow, we are all so fired
    MORE win!

Derpy: I'm not a dark horse. I'm more of a light grey.
    I would have voted for her.

(votes for anyone other than Fluttershy)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

Obligatory post in new thread to mark my presence in ponythread.

Also, Twilight for President.