New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

@half-halfling
    Good work! I like it! But is that pairing considered self love or not?

@Discord

I love it! It has the perfect balance of comedy and innuendo. Poor Haley though, sometimes your spot check can be too good.

@ClericOfBelker
    Great job, keep them coming!
    Last edited by Malkar Grumbo; 2009-09-21 at 08:49 AM.
    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

2. - Top - End - #302
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    I just now noticed the copy of The Lightning Thief in the background. Tira-chan, you now have my undying respect.
    What he said.

And now, the one you all prayed he'd forgotten about...

Vaarsuvius x The Lizardfolk Whores!!!

I mentioned it, so I've gotta write it!

*prays*

Sweet Aphrodite, goddess of love and lust and who also gives inspiration for crack pairings on the side, help me in the coming ordeal.

Spoiler
    Show
    Vaarsuvius stormed down the avenue of tents, pigtail flying in the breeze. After promising Blackwing that he wouldn't freak out and get righteous on someone, the raven familiar had left him to play with his new bauble, and Vaarsuvius went to discharge his sorro. He began firing spells into the air, working off steam and providing a free fireworks display for the local street urchins. A half-orc wearing armour emblazoned with the legend Sandsedge City Guard and carrying a large halberd approached, but after seeing the look in the elf's glowing pink eyes, hastily backed off.

Half an hour later, his sorrow and most of his spell slots expended, Vaarsuvius left his position standing in a clearing of tents, and started to wander aimlessly through the town in a haze of misery. He had no idea where he was going, until he fetched up at a larger-than-usual mass of canvas with a hand-painted banner tacked to its front, unreadable even to elven low-light vision in the utter darkness of the desert."Light", Vaarsuvius muttered, illuminating his hand, and was rewarded by a sign, written in Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Undercommon and Halfling. It said simply "Mesa Street Knocking Tent". The elf shuddered and was about to move on, when something stopped him. The sign was written in Elven, which as Vaarsuvius knew from his study of all things outside the elven homelands meant the hookers within had experience with Stickworld's only androgynous race, and V had no need to worry about Kyrie finding out any more. He was sorely tempted. It had been so long...

The elf reached a decision and pulled the flap of the tent open. He was greeted by a female Lizardfolk who looked Venerable, at the least.

"Well well well, an elf! We don't get many of those around here, no indeed," she cackled.
    "I am the party evoker of an adventuring party currently in the city. The party leader gave us a free night."
    "A wizard as well? Ah, well, I'll have to give you Abla, Kyiska, Losamae... or all three at once. None of the others will have anything to do with magic."
    "I do not care. The latter, I suppose."
    "You got it, darlin'."

Belkar Bitterleaf, in a cubicle opposite from the one the elf, human and lizardfolk went into, stared in shock. His companion, a buxom dwarven lass, asked if anything was the matter.
    "Oh, nothing. Only... I think there's a lot of blackmail-gp in my future."

Hey kids! Don't miss this great competition! Spot the semi-blatant Discworld reference and win a pint of brain bleach, enough to wipe all memories of the previous horrifically-written fic from your mind!
    Last edited by TheBibliophile; 2009-09-21 at 08:55 AM.
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*
    Books are a mind-altering substance. Therefore, I am high all the time.
    My old avatars. Thanks, y'all!
    Some poetry I've written. Constructive criticism warmly welcomed.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

No 4.

Spoiler
    Show
    "AGGHHHH!" Screemed Random Hobgoblinette No. 2 "This stinks!"
    "Your telling me! Random Hobgoblin No. 1 is so lucky right now!" Said Jirixette "I would rather be dead right now then then be like this!"
    "Agreed" Said Random Hobgoblinette No. 3 "This is so Uncomfortable"

They were on the walls of Azure City doing Guard Duty.

"Wish granted" Said a voice and Random Hobgoblinette No. 3 was suddenly struck by lightning!
    "What the?! True Seeing!" Shouted Jirixette

The spell revealed an Adventuring Party, an elf with a smoking finger being one of them, who must have been the ones to kill RHE No. 3.

"RUN AWAY!!!" Screamed Jirixette "ADVENTURERS! Dancing Lights!"

Also: Great job Bibliophille! That was great!
    Last edited by ClericOfBelker; 2009-09-21 at 09:14 AM.
    High Priest of

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Jirixette.

Good story TheBibliophile. Of course, seeing the fourth panel of the latest comic, I'm not even sure V has a sex drive.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've changed "view" mistake and the third panel, to Kaytara's suggestions -it's lot better now. I've also prepared explosive a banner:

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ClericOfBelker View Post
    Extremely tame!

Edit: Wow...I serious rolled: the whole Order of the stick...ALL GENDERSWAPED!!!

WRITE THIS OR DIE!!!!!
    I know someone who did better.

It's NamonakiRei's
    Quote Originally Posted by NamonakiRei View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Book of horrors Comic 1
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post

Spoiler
    Show

What do You think about it?
    I think this is brilliant! Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-09-21 at 09:41 AM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

7. - Top - End - #307
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    Finished, hooray!

This is a companion piece to my first Order of the Scribble story, which is on Page 6 of this thread -- it may not make a lot of sense if you haven't read the earlier one.

Ten Things That Girard Draketooth Doesn't Know About Serini Toormuck:

Spoiler
    Show

1. That she has had a thing for him since the day Soon announced 'We're getting an illusionist' and the inn door banged open to reveal a tall, red-haired and red-cloaked stranger.

2. That her better nature forces her to tell herself that she fell in love with his sad, cold steel-grey eyes, the colour of the sea after rain, and his smile, which is sweet and sudden as a shaft of sunlight bursting through the thundercloud of his terrible scars.

3. That this is actually a load of nefarious unicorn-hockey -- deep down, she knows perfectly well that it has a lot more to do with the fact that he combines a really nice pair of skin-tight blue dragonhide trousers with an extremely nice backside, and always seems to march directly in front of her in line.

4. That, far from being the delicate little Small-sized flower that he imagines, she grew up in a mixed village and has had a thing for taller men ever since she first stood on a stack of grimoires in order to make out with Bobby Grukman (6'1", and captain of the school orc-ball team) the night of her junior high-school graduation.

5. That every teasing remark he's ever sent in her direction, every mock-scolding she's fired back at him, each time they sardonically refer to one another as 'Draketooth' and 'Toormuck', feels as good as a hug or a present from anybody else.

6. That she suspects her feelings may be returned -- a halfling nose for pheromones is a useful thing at times -- and has been so confused and frustrated by his failure to make a move that a) she's bored Lirian to tears by talking about it in ladies' rooms all over the Western Continent, b) a small patch of hair on her left foot has started falling out, and c) her diary is now so full of scribbled love-hearts and embarrassing poetry that she's extremely glad nobody else will ever read it.

7. That while the dance that she's been teaching the rest of the Order really is an old halfling good luck dance, she hasn't told anyone except Lirian exactly what sort of good luck it invokes. Dorukan would probably be a bit shocked (but secretly amused!) if he realised the traditional meaning behind the arm gestures he's been doing with the elf, and if Kraagor knew the words that go with the tune he's been beating out on his shield-drum, he'd probably burn it on the spot and have to send back to the Dwarven Lands for a new one. It's not a love spell as such, and it certainly won't make anyone do anything that they didn't already want to do -- Serini's a rogue, not a rapist -- but the magic is an ancient one designed to, um, speed the natural process along a little.

8. That the 40% proof Captaine Jacke's Olde Original Coconut Rum she dumped into everyone's cocoa after dinner probably hasn't hurt matters either.

9. That as the drumbeats wind down -- Kraagor's tired out at last, and Soon is nodding into his cocoa mug -- and Dorukan and Lirian collapse into a pile of yellow robes and golden hair and hormones on the other side of the clearing, she's more than a little nervous. If her nose has misled her after all, she's going to feel pretty stupid in the morning. Not to mention the fact that her bedroll is going to seem colder than ever tonight...

Then she looks up as he looks down, autumn leaves pierced by steel, and she holds her breath and lifts her arms and is swept up and away. She's snuggling into his chest, silk shirt and warm skin like velvet as he holds her tight, and when she kisses him it tastes like coconut and chocolate, and then her hands are in his hair and his hands are everywhere, and maybe, maybe...

10. Maybe her better nature has a point about the smile thing after all.

Short, concise, hilarious, and to the point.

Well done.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

@TheBibliophile
    Great job! After all the trouble V has had, he/she deserves to get some, too bad Belkar has to be there to see it.

@ClericOfBelker
    More good work, it seems some nefarious fiend is afoot, what with all the gender swapping and all.

@half-halfling
    Nice Banner, it looks very good.
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ClericOfBelker View Post
    No 4.
    Spoiler
    Show

"AGGHHHH!" Screemed Random Hobgoblinette No. 2 "This stinks!"
    "Your telling me! Random Hobgoblin No. 1 is so lucky right now!" Said Jirixette "I would rather be dead right now then then be like this!"
    "Agreed" Said Random Hobgoblinette No. 3 "This is so Uncomfortable"

They were on the walls of Azure City doing Guard Duty.

"Wish granted" Said a voice and Random Hobgoblinette No. 3 was suddenly struck by lightning!
    "What the?! True Seeing!" Shouted Jirixette

The spell revealed an Adventuring Party, an elf with a smoking finger being one of them, who must have been the ones to kill RHE No. 3.

"RUN AWAY!!!" Screamed Jirixette "ADVENTURERS! Dancing Lights!"

Also: Great job Bibliophille! That was great!
    Lol
    Now i will write something for a change to god awful.
    Belkster11 said a long time back (at least 5 pages) that he could not picture Blackwing doing haley. Well i can. I will start were you ended.

Spoiler
    Show

nsfw
    Spoiler
    Show

"Now wheres Elan. He promised to take me to dinner."
    About two seconds (and two cherries) later a sending came showing elan saying
    "Sorry haley but I will not be able to make it to dinner. Me and the rest are comforting V. i don't know whats wrong..."
    the rest did not come because of the 25 word limit.
    "Damm this is the second time he have left me hanging since we all got to gaether again. I guess we should go comfort V as well."
    "I don't think we can help my master right now. Hir's mate have sued hir for divorce and full costdy of the children. Hir most need to think and rest in the company of friends." blackwing said in a sad voice.
    "Well what do you suggest we do instead then. I cant live on cherries."
    "You could eat by yourself." he suggested
    "No I get bored when i dont have anyone to talk to." she said
    "I could come along and talk to you. All evening if you so wish."
    "Well I could pretend to be a mage." she said and gigeld. " They always get serwed first of some reason."
    "Arcane might tend to give all kinds of special treats." said Blackwing.
    "Lets go." said Haley.

---------------------------------Later that evening------------------------

"You know what Blackwing Elan can be a real jerk sometimes. I mean I havent seen him for months and now for the first time we are in a town for the first time since we met up again. And he leaves me for some thing totaly unimportent."
    Blackwing were guiding Haley back to her tent after a night of good food and to much to drink. The stuff they had here on the western continent were a lot stronger then the things on the northen continent. Finally they were back at the tent.
    Haley looked in and said
    "He ain't even back jet. I was hoping on making him nervus that I have been with somebody else. Well there is a way to prove that for him."
    Suddenly she snatcht him out of the air and brought him in to the tent.
    "Haley what are you doing." he scremed.
    "Quit it. We both know that you have been hiting on me for the whole evening . Now you get what you want and I get back at elan so do what ever you birds do in the nest." she said and started to undress herself.
    He doubted the wisenes in this for a momement then he flow stright at her crutch.

------------------------------------Next morning--------------------------

Elan goes in to the tent and sees Haley on the floor completly naked with some
    bird that he did not rekognise.
    "Haley what on the gods green earth what are you doing." he said.
    "Elan. Ehh... Run the aliens might come back." she scremed.
    Elan run away as fast as he could while he thougt: weird this is exactly what hapend with Therkla and Julio.

So what do you all think. Will I be banned for this or not. Tell me. I wont be able to respond for a coulple of days because of a school test on the first world war.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2009-09-21 at 10:38 AM.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

No. 5
    Spoiler
    Show

"Well that was interesting" Said Harry
    "Yeah," Said Elane(?) "But I think tha- wait a minute?! Where did everybody go?"
    "I don't know." Said Harry "Hopefully not doing a Suicide Pact "

"This STINKS!!!" Shouted Nalette
    "Hay, it's not that bad." Said Sabrine
    "You wouldn't understand, after all you can change your gender At Will"
    "Thog pretty fairy princess" Laughed Thogette
    "" Sighed Nalette "At least Thog(ette) is happy."
    Last edited by ClericOfBelker; 2009-09-21 at 11:41 AM.
    High Priest of

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

The fact that ClericOfBelker is partying in the former crack thread with a bunch of whores actually seems like an appropriate send off for it.

Anyways, I guess it's time to roll up another pair.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, wow. This is ackward. Sorry for the double post, but this roll was too awesome to just edit my previous post. Um... well here goes. It's continuing from the Haley and Inkyrius pair.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, there you are Inkyrius, you've been a long time. Vaarsuvius and Celia have already left."

"Um... yes, sorry. I, er, got lost. The halls look the same."

"Yes, you're quite right. I'm sure you're more used to the woods around your home. Anyways, I'm sorry to say that your suing for divorce has been delayed."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Yes, apparently Vaarsuvius's lawyer, Celia, has presented much information to nullify your suing. It will take some time for me to gather the appropriate information. But don't worry, it'll seem like no time at all with your elf years."

"But- this cannot-" Inkyrius races from the room. Had this been the plan of that red haired female from the start?! To keep her from interfering with the discussion?! There was only one way to find out! Inkyrius turned the corner where the group was last, to find... that they were no longer there. Inkyrius stands frozen to the spot. It couldn't be true. How could it?

"May I help you?" It was one of the guards.

"Quick! There was a group of adventures here, where have they gone?!"

"Oh, you just missed them." They were joined up by a purpled hair elf and an oversized sylph and they went through one of the portals to the western continent."

"What had transpired?! WHAT?!"

"Um... well... the group was arguing with the halfling. Apparently he had an affair or something with someone in a desert city. I was trying not to over hear, but you know, PC's always get overheard. Then the arguement shifted when he argued that why should he be criticized for what happened over a failed will save when the red haired human wasn't being criticized for planning on going off to trick and seduce another elf so that their elf can make a case without interfer- oh... uh..." He turns and quickly hurries away, leaving Inkyrius standing there in horror.

It had been a ploy, a trick. Everything about seducing Vaarsuvius was used to aid in the case instead! Inkyrius legs seemed to move on their own to the portal that returned home. With a pop, Inkyrius was standing where the remains of the home was. The kids were at the grandparents, so Inkyrius had nothing to hide the tears from. How could this happen?! What went wrong?! If only there was something that could right justice!

Just then, a portal opened and an envelope landed at Inkyrius's feet. Inkyrius bent down a picked it up. On the cover, it was addressed to yours truly, but the return address was:

IIRC
    9 Hells Plaza
    Lower Planes 00999

What was this? IIRC? What the heck was that? Something that has to deal with fiends, obviously, since it came from the 9 hells. Wait, Vaarsuvius dealt with fiends, was this the same thing. Only one way to find out. Inkyrius's fingers peel back the seal and a powerful mutlicolored smoked billowed out. In it's place were 3 hooded figures.

Greetings.

Salutations.

No matter how many times we do this, my arms will still feel tired.

"W-Who are you?"

We're the Inter-Fiend cooperation Commision.

But rather then re-explain everything that everyone has already seen. Lets move on.

No point in running in circles, my dad always said. Especially when there are 8 more.

It has come to light that you are having problems with your mate at this time.

"Y-Yes. I have. But how do you know?"

Well, you see, your mate is a client of ours.

Who has yet to fulfill on the payment for which the power was given.

"So... You were the ones that corrupted my Suvie."

Not at all. Your "Suvie" chose this power on his own free will.

She? It?

Shut up. Basicly saying that while we provided the tools, Vaarsuvius used it on his own accord.

"So why are you here?"

To offer you the same deal that we gave your beloved mate."

Separating those who love each other is only half as cruel as allowing them to join in unholy metromony."

"Why would I want to consort with you? You did this to begin with."

But we weren't the ones who tricked you out of your divorce in a way that prescribbed you as commiting adultery.

"So... What is this deal?"

The deal is Soul Splices. The same Soul Splices that we gave your mate. You may do what you want with it, but you will have the same payment method as your mate.

Since you're going to Vaarsuvius anyways, you can ask what the payment is then.

So that we have it on record. If you accept, touch the blue orb. If not, the red orb.

"This will really allow me to get my revenge."

Oh absolutely, your will and desire for revenge will allow you to hold onto this power long enough to fulfill whatever you want to do. As of right now, your beloved mate has just separated from his companions over the issue that they still can't get used to the recent familiar.

Which I didn't know he had until recently. I mean, who knew?

So, the tools are provided and the opportunity has arrived. What will it be?

Inkyrius looks at the 2 orbs, contemplating on what had happened. Then Inkyrius knew. Raising a hand, Inkyrius pressed it the blue orb and was surronded by green arcane energy.

Emerging from it, arcane power was bursting forth. Inkyrius laughed at the power. No wonder Vaarsuvius was reluctant to part with it. This power was glorius. Inkyrius absoultly loved it! The voices of the damned that were shackled to Inkyrius rang in the elf's ear.

Looks like we get the other one.

Atleast this one's better looking.

Now let's make your mate pay.

"Yes! With this power, Vaarsuvius will be begging for mercy! Greater Teleport!"

*pop*

Well that was easier then I expected.

Who knew we would be able to offer this many deals in so little time.

But this time, I'm not betting any soul pieces.

With a little *pop*. An imp appears.

I was watching on the HDTV and you guys still amaze me. You didn't even explain everything and that elf took the deal.

I'm glad that you're still learning from us.

And just so we don't break tradition, lets go to my domian again.

You left it on the same channel right?

Uh... yes.

Excellent.

Then let us enjoy this loving reuinioun between adrogonous elves.

I'll make the popcorn again.

How was this guys? Had to constantly re-check the comics to make sure I got everything correct.

And for anyone who wants to know what the pair is. It's Inkyrius and the soul splices.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-09-30 at 11:47 AM.

13. - Top - End - #313

I've changed "view" mistake and the third panel, to Kaytara's suggestions -it's lot better now. I've also prepared explosive a banner:
    Added to the OP!
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Oh, wow. This is ackward. Sorry for the double post, but this roll was too awesome to just edit my previous post. Um... well here goes. It's continuing from the Haley and Inkyrius pair.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, there you are Inkyrius, you've been a long time. Vaarsuvius and Celia have already left."

"Um... yes, sorry. I, er, got lost. The halls look the same."

"Yes, you're quite right. I'm sure you're more used to the woods around your home. Anyways, I'm sorry to say that your suing for divorce has been delayed."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Yes, apparently Vaarsuvius's lawyer, Celia, has presented much information to nullify your suing. It will take some time for me to gather the appropriate information. But don't worry, it'll seem like no time at all with your elf years."

"But- this cannot-" Inkyrius races from the room. Had this been the plan of that red haired female from the start?! To keep her from interfering with the discussion?! There was only one way to find out! Inkyrius tunred the corner where the group was last, to find... that they were no longer there. Inkyrius stands frozen to the spot. It couldn't be true. How could it?

"May I help you?" It was one of the guards.

"Quick! There was a group of adventures here, where have they gone?!"

"Oh, you just missed them." They were joined up by a purpled hair elf and an oversized sylph and they went through one of the portals to the western continent."

"What had transpired?! WHAT?!"

"Um... well... the group was arguing with the halfling. Apparently he had an affair or something with someone in a desert city. I was trying not to over hear, but you know, PC's always get overheard. Then the arguement shifted when he argued that why should he be criticized for what happened over a failed will save when the red haired human wasn't being criticized for planning on going off to trick and seduce another elf so that their elf can make a case without interfer- oh... uh..." He turns and quickly hurries away, leaving Inkyrius standing there in horror.

It had been a ploy, a trick. Everything about seducing Vaarsuvius was used to aid in the case instead! Inkyrius legs seemed to move on their own to the portal that returned home. With a pop, Inkyrius was standing where the remains of the home was. The kids were at the grandparents, so Inkyrius had nothing to hide the tears from. How could this happen?! What went wrong?! If only there was something that could right justice!

Just then, a portal opened and an envelope landed at Inkyrius's feet. Inkyrius bent down a picked it up. On the cover, it was addressed to yours truly, but the return address was:

IIRC
    9 Hells Plaza
    Lower Planes 00999

What was this? IIRC? What the heck was that? Something that has to deal with fiends, obviously, since it came from the 9 hells. Wait, Vaarsuvius dealt with fiends, was this the same thing. Only one way to find out. Inkyrius's fingers peel back the seal and a powerful mutlicolored smoked billowed out. In it's place were 3 hooded figures.

Greetings.

Salutations.

No matter how many times we do this, my arms will still feel tired.

"W-Who are you?"

We're the Inter-Fiend cooperation Commision.

But rather then re-explain everything that everyone has already seen. Lets move on.

No point in running in circles, my dad always said. Especially when there are 8 more.

It has come to light that you are having problems with your mate at this time.

"Y-Yes. I have. But how do you know?"

Well, you see, your mate is a client of ours.

Who has yet to fulfill on the payment for which the power was given.

"So... You were the ones that corrupted my Suvie."

Not at all. Your "Suvie" chose this power on his own free will.

She? It?

Shut up. Basicly saying that while we provided the tools, Vaarsuvius used it on his own accord.

"So why are you here?"

To offer you the same deal that we gave your beloved mate."

Separating those who love each other is only half as cruel as allowing them to join in unholy metromony."

"Why would I want to consort with you? You did this to begin with."

But we weren't the ones who tricked you out of your divorce in a way that prescribbed you as commiting adultery.

"So... What is this deal?"

The deal is Soul Splices. The same Soul Splices that we gave your mate. You may do what you want with it, but you will have the same payment method as your mate.

Since you're going to Vaarsuvius anyways, you can ask what the payment is then.

So that we have it on record. If you accept, touch the blue orb. If not, the red orb.

"This will really allow me to get my revenge."

Oh absolutely, your will and desire for revenge will allow you to hold onto this power long enough to fulfill whatever you want to do. As of right now, your beloved mate has just separated from his companions over the issue that they still can't get used to the recent familiar.

Which I didn't know he had until recently. I mean, who knew?

So, the tools are provided and the opportunity has arrived. What will it be?

Inkyrius looks at the 2 orbs, contemplating on what had happened. Then Inkyrius knew. Raising a hand, Inkyrius pressed it the blue orb and was surronded by pink arcane energy.

Emerging from it, arcane power was bursting forth. Inkyrius laughed at the power. No wonder Vaarsuvius was reluctant to part with it. This power was glorius. Inkyrius absoultly loved it! The voices of the damned that were shackled to Inkyrius rang in the elf's ear.

Looks like we get the other one.

Atleast this one's better looking.

Now let's make your mate pay.

"Yes! With this power, Vaarsuvius will be begging for mercy! Greater Teleport!"

*pop*

Well that was easier then I expected.

Who knew we would be able to offer this many deals in so little time.

But this time, I'm not betting any soul pieces.

With a little *pop*. An imp appears.

I was watching on the HDTV and you guys still amaze me. You didn't even explaing everythin and that elf took the deal.

I'm glad that you're still learning from us.

And just so we don't break tradition, lets go to my domian again.

You left it on the same channel right?

Uh... yes.

Excellent.

Then let us enjoy this loving reuinioun between adrogonous elves.

I'll make the popcorn again.

How was this guys? Had to constantly re-check the comics to make sure I got everything correct.

And for anyone who wants to know what the pair is. It's Inkyrius and the soul splices.

I hope you plan to make another chapter, this could result in an amazing story.

A pic of Soul-spliced kyrie would be interesting.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by xelliea View Post
    I hope you plan to make another chapter, this could result in an amazing story.

A pic of Soul-spliced kyrie would be interesting.
    I do, I just want to see how everyone reacts to it.

And the picture of Soul-spliced Kyrie I call! No one may claim it!

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    I do, I just want to see how everyone reacts to it.
    I fear for V.

And at the same time look forward to reading more.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I fear for V.

And at the same time look forward to reading more.
    Just leave it up to the imagination for now.

I really want to hear what people think of how I portrayed the 3 fiends.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-09-21 at 02:30 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oh man... I'm never going to going to catch up.

Bravo, Silverraptor! K seems to have gone off the deep end... And good job portraying the IIFC and Quarr.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Orc in the Playground

Here's another RCxV picture. I'm really happy with how this one turned out, plus it was easy to draw, which is a refreshing change! Enjoy!

Spoiler
    Show

Just a side note, sorry for the no background and the one random splotch of red on the side. That's from where I was testing my colored pencils.

And for those of you who didn't catch the reference/homage: Here.
    Last edited by Meg; 2009-09-21 at 04:06 PM.

...And that is how I met your father.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, for someone who misted about the first... 2000? posts?

What is it with Redcloak and V? Did someone made such a good story about them, that people are now making fanfic of a fanfic?
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

21. - Top - End - #321
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Okay, for someone who misted about the first... 2000? posts?

What is it with Redcloak and V? Did someone made such a good story about them, that people are now making fanfic of a fanfic?
    Yes. It's Water-Smurf's Redcloak and V story that started the whole fanart thing, really. There's links on the first page, I would highly recommend it.

...And that is how I met your father.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I agree with Kaytara that the "yeah" part doesn't really sound like V, but this comic's still awesome.

...So much to read...

Anyway, I still haven't managed to write my Miko x Vaarsuvius dialogue, but I found inspiration for something else.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Where in the world is V?" Haley murmured to herself as she scoured the Weary Travelers inn's halls for the nth time. After a first unsuccessful search for the wizard with Durkon, they had decided to look for Vaarsuvius each on their own to increase their chance to find the elf; she looked in the inn while the dwarf checked the tavern and the tree-free immediate surroundings.

She had checked virtually every room in the hotel; first her own, then the men's and even Belkar's, where she found a voodoo doll of Miko full of daggers; she had stolen it for her personal use. She had checked the other rooms, taken all visible valuable when Durkon wasn't looking and still hadn't found her friend. This left only the room of the personification of annoyance and arrogance. She of course didn't expect Vaarsuvius to be there, at least willingly, but maybe, just maybe, Miko could actually turn out to be useful for once in her stuck-up life.

She knocked the door of her room and waited, tapping her foot as the paladin took her time to answer; she didn't care if she was sleeping, she just wanted to be done with her inquiry as fast as possible. The door slowly creaked open just enough to reveal an inquisitive eye. It blinked twice, then the door was entirely opened and Haley saw a disgruntled Miko staring at her. "What do you want?"

The fatigue coating her words surprised Haley. She had shown absolutely no sign of tiredness whatsoever since she'd met her, not even after fighting her party and helping defeating a whole tribe of ogres. She briefly wondered what could have tired so when her eyes drifted down.

Haley blushed when she realized Miko was wearing nothing more than a dark red towel, visibly wrapped around herself in haste and barely large enough to protect her modesty. Haley could feel envy and jealousy fill her as she subconsciously compared the paladin's flawless skin - damn that high Charisma! - to her own.

"What do you want?" Miko repeated, audibly irritated.

"Oh? Oh! I was wondering if you had seen..."

Haley's voice died in her throat as she became conscious of the light red, irregular scrawl on the crimson towel; elven runes. Her eyes widened as she stared dumbfounded at what she'd recognized as Vaarsuvius' cape.

Her gaze slowly drifted from the red cloth to the bed behind Miko. She squinted her eyes and suppressed a gasp when she saw a purple mop sticking out of the bedsheets.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Miko hissed, oblivious to Haley's train of thought.

"Nothing, good night!" Haley replied quickly before turning on her heels and walking down the hall as fast as she could.

Miko merely shook her head, muttered "Rogues..." and closed the door before making her way to her bed to snuggle with a trancing elf.
    Great! Is the fact I can see this happening (V&Miko) quite easily weird?

@The Odor: Those aliens get everywhere don't they? 1 problem, quite a lot of spelling mistakes, was it rushed?

@half-halfling: Great work, we need more comics.

@esmerelder: I loved you "ten things..." story, really sweet!

EDIT: Argent X Mr Scruffy/ Furry versions - lol! Does that mean they dress up like humans or just as other animals?
    Last edited by Taekwondodo; 2009-09-21 at 04:29 PM.
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

23. - Top - End - #323
    Halfling in the Playground

@ Half-halfling thing: OMG EPIC!!!! KAWIIIII!!!11!!!
    Have an internets!
    an a Cookie
    an another cookie, big one now!!!
    Yay
    Live each day of your life like the man that has never seen a yurt.

~Proverb

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMuncher View Post
    Here's another RCxV picture. I'm really happy with how this one turned out, plus it was easy to draw, which is a refreshing change! Enjoy!

Spoiler
    Show

Daaaaamn, now I'm back to craving more VxRc.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #325
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMuncher View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Just a side note, sorry for the no background and the one random splotch of red on the side. That's from where I was testing my colored pencils.

And for those of you who didn't catch the reference/homage: Here.
    Nice, I love the reference to one of the best known pictures in the world. The history lover in me is pleased.
    Last edited by Malkar Grumbo; 2009-09-21 at 05:45 PM.
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

So when's water smurf gonna update? I is craving RC/V!
    Politics is the most accurate word in the English language. "Poli" in Latin meaning "Many" and
    "tics" meaning "little insects"

27. - Top - End - #327
    Barbarian in the Playground

genderflipped V x genderflipped V ,Stuck on a desert island:

Spoiler
    Show

Hilarious.
    Pseudo-Luigi of the Solt Lorkyurg Fanclub.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeo View Post
    So Vaarsuvius is an Epic Whatsit now. "Whatsit". I think I like that term.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

i finally caught up!Yeah! I direct you all to the still recruiting, Calling all Sith lords campaign! Awesomesauce!
    Dolla dolla bill, y'all

29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wow, now I'm the one with so much to catch up on!

@ half-halfling -- WOW, that is hilarious, and so, so cute. I'm seriously tempted to just post a link to it every time anybody starts another 'V's Gender' thread.

@ CheeseMuncher -- another historian who thoroughly approves of your homage! There should be more mock-ups of famous images using the OOTS characters, I feel.

@ Discord -- I am joining in with the group who feel that Miko/V is actually disturbingly plausible. Fine lines between hatred and attraction, and all that.

@ Silverraptor -- *hides* Spliced!Kyrie scares me much more than Spiced!V ever did.

@ TheBibliophile -- aww! Great characterisation of Belkar and his evil blackmailing ways, too.

Many thanks, blue silk handkerchiefs, and small inarticulate hedgehog noises to Funky Goose for the sig banner!

Even more thanks to half-halfling for the adorable avatar, which is from this comic
    !

30. - Top - End - #330
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    Wow, now I'm the one with so much to catch up on!

@ TheBibliophile -- aww! Great characterisation of Belkar and his evil blackmailing ways, too.
    Aww? Really?

Are you absolutely sure? 'Cause that's not the exact word I had in mind...
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*
    Books are a mind-altering substance. Therefore, I am high all the time.
    My old avatars. Thanks, y'all!
    Some poetry I've written. Constructive criticism warmly welcomed.