New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

Raldor emerges from the tiny shack next to the villages large and well populated turtle pond.

Yuck!!! That's gross! I think I'll go start digging a grave somewhere.

((Are we sticking with good old fasshioned pointing or are we going to do that funky secret ballot thing?))

2. - Top - End - #32

Flabbicus pulls the rock out of his pocket.

Shazzam! It's back!
    Groom to the Haberdasher's Daughter.

Freddy Krueger by Ink, Flabbicus by Lord Herman, Rilik by Ceika.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Churchofbanjo walks out of his house, and looks at all of the people. "What's all the commotion about.... EEEEEEW!" He exclaimis as he sees the torn up body. "Who could have done this?"
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Fluffy walks outside after a good night's sleep, carrying a cup of tea. He stiffles a yawn and opens his eyes to see the accusing fingers of TheRabidWalnut and Lucky pointing at him. After looking around to see what's going on, he comes back to stare at his accusers.

So then...we're just going to start pointing at a random person and lynching people? I mean, it must be me right? You just can't trust the Fluffy one? Too cute for his own good?
    Phil the mouse gives a small *Squeak* from behind the Captain.
    Yes, Phil, I was getting to that. I assure you that I am no werewolf. I would not be caught dead being associated with those canine demons! Further more, accusing without a scrap of evidence will lead to the destruction of this town and everyone still living in it. For all we know, it could be you two who are the werewolves! However, I am not so dull as to believe that I can solve our problem by merely guessing and pointing!

The Captain walks off to have a better look at the scene, Phil giving an offensive *Squeak!* before following behind.
    "Please, just call me Captain...no seriously."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Raven walks out of her arrows and bolts shop, and notices the scene. she hears arguments, and can't make heads or tails of any of them.
    What is going on?

((are we doing that secret ballot thing? that's going to make life difficult for many villagers.))

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

Church looks around for a couple moments at all of the fingers, and exclaims, "Have you guys even thought for a moment about your accusations?!"
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

((I believe it was a no for the secret ballots after they were put to the vote. there should be mention of it within the registration thread))

King wakes up from his position near the top of the steps, and standing up from his sleep, throws a large cardboard sign over his head reading three lines "Seemingly Wise sayings - 5 copper; Advice - 1 silver; Bad Advice - 3 copper"

He walks down the steps, casually jumping over the body, and stands among the crowd. "Violence begets violence. Rather than accusing others randomly, does it not make sense that we should identify those who are most willing to sacrifice others? Mr. Walnut has a point, speech marks are one of the many and lesser known signs of evil, but Lucky was willing to jump on the bad wagon merely to incite a random lynching. I believe it would be most wise to take care of Lucky and his type before things may be taken out of hand."

Having said his peace, he climbs back up the steps, places a tin on the ground and leans against a nearby column.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

((Gralamin walks out of his house and looks at the situation.))

Griffon might be right, Lucky is a possible enemy, and a bad ally. He should be taken care off.

Gralamin points at Lucky.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmmm.. Accusing Lucky without proper evidence is a mite hasty. After all, there is no real evidence to show who the werewolf is, or isn't. Until further evidence is revealed, I am withholding my vote.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Indurain walks out of his house, wishing he could make a longer post, but in fact he can't.

I wish we had time to weigh more evidence, however with such a short voting period we don't have much time at all...I am inclined to agree that Lucky deserves another look. The first bandwagon jumper always seems suspicious to me...That said though, I think I'll take time to sleep on it.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

11. - Top - End - #41

*DLD listens as Fullbladder starts talking, and sends some guards over to help him*

I, too, will wait for evidence. Although Lucky does seem suspicious...
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

As of yet we have no evidence. What do we truly lose by lynching one of us? One Person out of 50? We have no idea how many wolves are out there. However lets say theres 5. 5/52 of us are werewolves, and thus we have a 9.6% chance of guessing correctly. The odds are we will kill someone who is an ally yes. theres what, 12 of us with special abilities? so thats a 23% chance we'd kill one of them. Statistically we have a 67.4% chance to kill someone with no more power then a vote.
    Now that we know that, we can either choose a person based on our gut, or pull names out of a hat. It doesn't matter. What may matter however is the unity of the village, and we have to be able to vote as a single force, and we also have to be able to lose potential enemies that hide within our ranks.
    I believe it is possible for us to survive. please note that now if I die tonight, its because I was trying to protect the people

13. - Top - End - #43
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zonac View Post
    Zonac walks out of seemingly nowhere and starts wondering what's going on, but then he sees the body."What the hell is goin on here?" Realizing the body has werewolf bites, Zonac then looks around at all the suspects. " Well, I think this problem can be solved by each of us cutting a small bit on our arms with a silver dagger, that's the only sure way to find the werewolf. Or wereWOLVES!"
    Hey, that's my idea from two games ago and it didn't work very well then either.

Can I join the guard? I've been in the guard the last two games and it seems to work well for me.

EDI:

I've just been reviewing the available roles and it says the thief can escape death like the monk can, but under the description of the monk it doesn't say anything about being able to escape death. What's with that? In fact it looks like it would be unfortunate to be the monk because the only abilities that realistically can't be used on him are the fighter's protect ability and the cleric's resurrect ability.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2007-01-10 at 01:37 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

14. - Top - End - #44

*Decken groans at the nickname, then walks up to help Fullbladder.* ((Was that a Robin Hood reference?))

"Werewolves, gods save us.

I think some people are being too hasty in their accusations. A little more evidence would help."
    I WILL round this Cape, even if I have to keep sailing until doomsday!
    Engaged in A Spat with Jibar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Decken by Ceika
    Spoiler
    Show
    Devil Lord-to-be and proud member of the Baatezu Lovers club!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

: Fluffy and Gramlin are a bit too quick off the mark. They are either wolves or traumatized by our messengers death. I say wait a while until we can find a likely culprit. And that the body is taken care of, you may all have you promised cookie.
    Proud owner of a Disatar!
    Winner of PGS Round 14!
    My Ceikatars & Evatar!
    I'm back guys! Don't get too excited!

I have no life, only an existance.

16. - Top - End - #46

Helgraf stumbles into the village square, sights the ill-disposed of remains, and shudders violently.

"By the Gods, I'd hoped the horror would never come to quaint Howling Meadows. It seems my prayers have been ignored, alas. Anyone have some garlic? Oh, wait, that's vampires. Cold Iron? ... Faeries. Bah, it would have to be a valuable metal for werewolves, right.

He chats with several of his neighbors to get an idea who is currently under suspicion.

"Well, I'm not sure yet who might really be responsible. I'll hae to think about it a few hours."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

silver is what is historically very very bad for werewolves, its strange, you would have though they would have tried to keep themselves a secret what good will it do them coming in to the open like this?
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alec walks out of his house, and elbows his way through the crowd around the body of Deckmaster. Upon seeing the body, he looks like he is about to throw up, and gets back through the crowd as quickly as possible. Once he feels a bit better, he says "I think I'll pass on that cookie, Bob. I'm not sure if I could keep it down. Thank god I haven't had breakfast yet."
    He listens to the arguments, and thinks on whether those accused could be were-wolves. "No evidence, even less motive..." he says to himself. "Though its suspicious that they want to start lynching so fast." He shrugs, and decides to wait for a more convincing argument.
    "That's replacing the octopus in my nightmares!"
    "There's an octopus in your nightmares?"
    "Not any more!"

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Blood looks around at the voters in shock. "You can't vote for people now! They haven't done anything! You have to find evidence and wait for the real werewolves to slip up." Blood looks angry at the voters for trying to lynch people so early. "I almost want to lynch you, King of Griffins, or Gralamin."
    Yup.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Gezina the good for nuthing teenage punk looks around and smiles.

It's unnesecary to slay the innocents and we can't possibly know who's guilty or innocent at this time. Anyone who is voting now is in my eyes a suspect. Though I know you won't listen to me.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

21. - Top - End - #51

Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Blood looks around at the voters in shock. "You can't vote for people now! They haven't done anything! You have to find evidence and wait for the real werewolves to slip up." Blood looks angry at the voters for trying to lynch people so early. "I almost want to lynch you, King of Griffins, or Gralamin."
    No need to do it yet, let's just wait and see what happens for now...
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

we have no clues and no ones really acting suspiciously yet yet so any guess we make will be a shot in the dark
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

23. - Top - End - #53

"Lucky is not a wolf he is our mayor, I find it suspicious anytime some makes a quick accusation agaisnt someone he hasn't even spoken yet."

Everlight Dungeon Crawl: Eberk Battleheart
    D'Emrenius Keep: Aramil

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

*Ceika steps out of her hut, after sleeping well past the morning, (sorry, I forgot to check for a new thread), and eyes the scene with a heavy heart.*

This is ill news indeed... I'll volunteer for the guard as well, offer my blade to see if we can't give these wolves a run for their money when next they come to strike. As of now, though, I don't believe there is enough information to level an accusation at someone, so I'll hold off pointing right now.
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

I will do what I can to help who ever needs it

26. - Top - End - #56
    Bearchase
    Guest in the Playground

Bearchase and Quentin arrive to see the mess.

That's just wrong...

I wanna help, I wanna join the watch!

27. - Top - End - #57

"I will help with guarding but I will watch over out mayor lucky... he needs it. We don't want our great political mind to be eaten tonight."

Everlight Dungeon Crawl: Eberk Battleheart
    D'Emrenius Keep: Aramil

28. - Top - End - #58

Kyrian stands at the scene, and looks on with grief in his eyes.

We'll find them, Deckmaster. And we'll bring them to justice.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

29. - Top - End - #59

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Barbarian View Post
    "I will help with guarding but I will watch over out mayor lucky... he needs it. We don't want our great political mind to be eaten tonight."
    You're right, we don't, so why are you guarding Lucky?

;)
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

30. - Top - End - #60

(( Just as an aside, part of the rush is the fact the first lynching comes at 3 pm today - or about four hours after this post, if I read our narrator's post correctly. ))
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.