New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song followed quietly.
    Flower Tail spotted the two and reared up in a dramatic fashion. "Halt! Who goes there?" she called, doing her best to sound intimidating.

"Flower Tail! It's just me with a new friend I met. And is that...?" Winterflap looked Cadmium over carefully. "...I don't think I heard your name, but you were at the beach, weren't you."

"Oh." Flower Tail dropped back to all fours. "Well, hi. Welcome to Bridle Shores, whoever you are. Have you heard about me yet? I'm Flower Tail, the greatest plant-mage around! So who are you, anyway? Well, not you, Winterflap, but the pony who's with you. You know what I mean."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, thanks." she blushed a little, and decided to give the poor dolt colt a kiss on the cheek. "I hope I can live up to your expectations." she says to him.
    He froze as his ears turned a shade of red, a girl...kissed him, a girl, girl kissed, a girl who did like him. He had one of his most goofiest smiles yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack smiled at the bathroom, her own bathroom simply a shower 'stall' rather than having a tub.

"Well, guess we better git started afore we turn all stickylike."

Cleanliness was had.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flower Tail spotted the two and reared up in a dramatic fashion. "Halt! Who goes there?" she called, doing her best to sound intimidating.

"Flower Tail! It's just me with a new friend I met. And is that...?" Winterflap looked Cadmium over carefully. "...I don't think I heard your name, but you were at the beach, weren't you."

"AH....hello there Miss Winterflap, yes, yes....tis I, Cadmium Red, greetings, and to your friend there too,"
    She nodded.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He froze as his ears turned a shade of red, a girl...kissed him, a girl, girl kissed, a girl who did like him. He had one of his most goofiest smiles yet.
    "You've got a very nice smile, Spark." she says. "I hope I can see that a lot more often from you." she says.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

"You've got a very nice smile, Spark." she says. "I hope I can see that a lot more often from you." she says.
    Oh, it'll be happening a lot. "Thank you...shucks..." He coughed into his hoof to compose himself. He found himself the strength to keep moving forward.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh." Flower Tail dropped back to all fours. "Well, hi. Welcome to Bridle Shores, whoever you are. Have you heard about me yet? I'm Flower Tail, the greatest plant-mage around! So who are you, anyway? Well, not you, Winterflap, but the pony who's with you. You know what I mean."

"AH....hello there Miss Winterflap, yes, yes....tis I, Cadmium Red, greetings, and to your friend there too,"
    She nodded.
    Silent Song took a step back quickly and looked down before saying, "Hi Flower Tail, hi Cadmium Red. My name's Silent Song."
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-09 at 09:01 PM.
    LGBTitP

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

"A pleasure to met you Miss Silent Song," Cadmium said with a bow.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song took a step back quickly and looked down before saying, "Hi Flower Tail, hi Cadmium Red. My name's Silent Song."
    "Isn't that an oxymoron or something? Well, anyway, nice to meet you."

"Good to see you, too! We're going to my ice-cave so I can show her the sculptures! What are you up to?"

"Right now? Cadmium's exploring the town, and I'm helping her out and looking for potential magic-practice partners."

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium Red

"Yes, exploring the town as I've just arrived yesterday but was whisked away in amusing shenanigans before getting to explore then, but, those weren't shenanigans I regret,"
    She spoke a bit animated and giggled in mild mirth.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Pixie in the Playground

Cadmium Red

"Yes, exploring the town as I've just arrived yesterday but was whisked away in amusing shenanigans before getting to explore then, but, those weren't shenanigans I regret,"
    She spoke a bit animated and giggled in mild mirth.
    "Oh, has there been excitement about?"
    LGBTitP

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, has there been excitement about?"

"I am afraid I do not know if there was any thing specific happening in town, I've been mostly in the beach or the sky,"
    The pegasus said ruffling her feathers.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Pixie in the Playground

"I am afraid I do not know if there was any thing specific happening in town, I've been mostly in the beach or the sky,"
    The pegasus said ruffling her feathers.
    Silent Song was suitably silenced and looked down.
    LGBTitP

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm, I take it by the direction you're headed, that you're going to the lake, Correct?" Cadmium asked choosing to move on than dwell on what seemed like gloominess.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Mmm, I take it by the direction you're headed, that you're going to the lake, Correct?" Cadmium asked choosing to move on than dwell on what seemed like gloominess.
    "Well, we were going to go by. We're heading up the mountain. You can come with us if you like, as long as you promise not to throw rocks at me or anything..."

Flower Tail was confused, and suspected she'd have reason to get angry soon. "Wait, what was that about throwing rocks?"

"Nothing! Nothing important, that is. It's just... There was a misunderstanding..." Winterflap quickly tried to defuse the situation.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium winced smiled and gave Winterflap an apologetic look. "Yes, that and my own carelessness in disposing of rocks and general lack of paying attention to my surroundings." She closed her eyes and bowed her head. "Again, apologies."

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh, are you alright, Winterflap?" Silent Song asked, taking another step back.
    LGBTitP

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It... It wasn't... It's fine..."

Flower Tail gave Cadmium a glare. "You'd better watch what you're doing. I can let it by once, but if I catch you picking on her again, you won't get off easy."

"It's all right! ...Let's just go now. If you want to come along, you can." Winterflap started off along the road, beckoning to the others.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Pixie in the Playground

"It... It wasn't... It's fine..."

Flower Tail gave Cadmium a glare. "You'd better watch what you're doing. I can let it by once, but if I catch you picking on her again, you won't get off easy."

"It's all right! ...Let's just go now. If you want to come along, you can." Winterflap started off along the road, beckoning to the others.
    Silent Song followed Winterflap.
    LGBTitP

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium waved her hooves in front of her defensively. "I wasn't picking on her, that involves some sort of calculated intent, which there were none, hence, accidents, the word, and its existence." Sweat drop

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Dwarf in the Playground

Cadmium waved her hooves in front of her defensively. "I wasn't picking on her, that involves some sort of calculated intent, which there were none, hence, accidents, the word, and its existence." Sweat drop
    "You still-"

"Are you two coming? Or are you going to do whatever you were going to do?"

"Oh, right. We were going to do things, weren't we." Flower Tail was now sufficiently distracted. "What do you think? Want to go with them?"

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Troll in the Playground

"I did want to go to town, meet townsponies, kinda coincides with going to the lake," She smiled.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I did want to go to town, meet townsponies, kinda coincides with going to the lake," She smiled.
    "All right, we'd better get going." Winterflap started off for the lake, then checked to make sure they all were following.

Flower Tail had calmed down by now and was watching all around her in case a wyvern or the like were to jump out.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Pixie in the Playground

"All right, we'd better get going." Winterflap started off for the lake, then checked to make sure they all were following.

Flower Tail had calmed down by now and was watching all around her in case a wyvern or the like were to jump out.
    Silent Song looked very tense as she followed Winterflap.
    LGBTitP

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Troll in the Playground

"So...uh...bye then?" Cadmium waved a hoof at Winterflap with a minor look of confusion.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, if we're not quite going to the same places. It would be nice if more ponies saw my ice, but..." Winterflap shook her head. "Oh well. Have fun. Don't let Flower Tail get you down."

"Goodbye. Good luck with your little trip. We'd go, but ice caves aren't really good for meeting ponies."

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, if we're not quite going to the same places. It would be nice if more ponies saw my ice, but..." Winterflap shook her head. "Oh well. Have fun. Don't let Flower Tail get you down."

"Goodbye. Good luck with your little trip. We'd go, but ice caves aren't really good for meeting ponies."

"I'll do my best to not let her get me down,"
    She saluted and laughed thinking it to be a joke, so she played along. "Bye Miss Winter Flap. Miss Silent Song."

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Pixie in the Playground

"I'll do my best to not let her get me down,"
    She saluted and laughed thinking it to be a joke, so she played along. "Bye Miss Winter Flap. Miss Silent Song."
    "Nice to have met you!"

Silent Song moved to stand beside Winterflap.
    LGBTitP

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Pixie in the Playground

Flare looked over the town below him in fascination. It was small and looked like a gentle place for a gentle dragon. The lake would be great to swim in, and would help keep his scales nice and shiny. A farm in the distance looked gigantic for such a small town, but that just meant more vegetables to sate his palate with when ore was scarce.

"I'll try here. I just hope they don't get scared of me. I'm not that big...I think."

His 10 feet of length in the sky wasn't much of a sight, but his 20ft wingspan just might do the trick.

He dropped altitude slowly, until he was close enough to backwing and land softly upon the ground, his dual-digit feet taking the brunt of the impact with the earth as he lit himself near what he figured was the town center.

His silver scales and red belly would be hard to miss...assuming his flight and landing themselves had manged to go unnoticed.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Titan in the Playground

The dragon might notice that he was hit rather firmly on his back by something.

"Dwagon!" it says.

The thing on his back appears to be a small foal, hugging him.

"Sunny, please don't randomly hug strangers." Her mom says as she tries to pull her daughter off of the rather large beast.

"But mommy, everybody needs hugs!"

"But honey, you're supposed to know them, and ask first. Not everybody likes hugs."

"Like who?!" Sunny says. To her, this was blasphemy.

"Your half-sister Smoothie."

"Oh. Right. Her." Smoothie and Sunny did not see eye to eye on this matter.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Pixie in the Playground

The dragon might notice that he was hit rather firmly on his back by something.

"Dwagon!" it says.

The thing on his back appears to be a small foal, hugging him.

"Sunny, please don't randomly hug strangers." Her mom says as she tries to pull her daughter off of the rather large beast.

"But mommy, everybody needs hugs!"

"But honey, you're supposed to know them, and ask first. Not everybody likes hugs."

"Like who?!" Sunny says. To her, this was blasphemy.

"Your half-sister Smoothie."

"Oh. Right. Her." Smoothie and Sunny did not see eye to eye on this matter.
    "Oh that's...quite alright madam. I do enjoy being hugged, actually."

He looked at the small foal upon his back, his neck long enough to let him do so, and still have his head upright.

"Hello there young Miss. I am Silvered Flare. May I have the honor of your name?"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Oh that's...quite alright madam. I do enjoy being hugged, actually."

He looked at the small foal upon his back, his neck long enough to let him do so, and still have his head upright.

"Hello there young Miss. I am Silvered Flare. May I have the honor of your name?"
    "I'm Sunny Wonders!" she says happily. She liked finding other people who liked to be hugged. "And this is my mommy." she says pointing to her mom.

"Umm, Hello Mister Silvered Flare. Thank you for tolerating my daughter. She's very fond of giving anybody and everybody hugs."

"Except for Smoothie. Big sis doesn't like 'em." she says rather sadly. Smoothie, why do you not like hugs?"I still lover her though, because she's my big sis, and she's a pretty nice unicorn." she says.