New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [BitP:R] Mortal World 2

Phoenix Town. To the untrained eye, it is like any number of other midsized city in Japan. Its people live their lives, bustling to and fro. Phoenix Town High School staff prepares for the return of the students, as those self same students bemoan, look forward to, or do not really care about the end of their vacation. In its classrooms, club rooms, and athletic grounds lie many memories for most of the populace of Phoenix Town.

The more devout attend one of the many local shrines. One in particular is tended to by one of those self same students, Sayaka-san’s vacation likely consumed by the work necessary to keep the Houheiden Shrine in tip-top condition. Situated on a forested hill, apart from much of the development, the Shrine is surrounded by Forest, give it a picturesque backdrop. The Shrine grounds are the picture of peace and tranquility. For now, they serve as refuge for those exhausted by their day to day lives, a spot to rest, recuperate, and find the strength to continue on with their lives. To the Shinigami, it is known as a place where they may pass between worlds… along as they obey the rules set forth.

The Venti Buon is no less a refuge, in a different fashion. The Café is placed near to many important spots for individuals with a sense of the supernatural, including the Cemetery, and (Blank) High School. The Café is not huge, and both its staff and regulars would raise an eyebrow at a more formal establishment, but to the High School Students that frequent it, such is just normal. Perhaps some of them will seek it out today, as that dreaded or anticipated date closes.

Not far from Venti Buon sits a shop. Most overlook it, but for those interested in the more supernatural aspects of this world, it is a must see. Furousha Shop caters to many kinds, and much of its clientele counts other clients as enemies. However, Viatrix’s skills and usefulness has kept it quiet thus far, and the place is an invaluable source, no matter if you are Shinigami, Hollow, or Medium. However, everything has a price.

---

So, on this rainy and dark evening, let the story continue. Phoenix Town is about to be tossed into the center of dire plots, and none know the full extent of the danger, including those conspiring to bring about its destruction.

However, the first sings of what's coming are already clear as day to a collection of students standing in their school gym, staring at the spot where only moments ago there was a horrid monster...
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-19 at 03:34 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 2

Ayase Heart Angel Ayase blinks as the Hollow's mask dissolves.
    Mori-san?

She stares at him as he vanishes. The Akumushi... was Mori-san?
    There was no mistaking the school's old janitor. Even that smoke, it was just like him. But he was supposed to be dead!
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-09-19 at 04:57 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Kina Yoshimoto

They beat it? Kina watches as the hollow dissolves, defeated by the Shrine Maiden's talisman and the efforts of the others. How could they have...? Composing herself, Kina slowly begins to push open the door, hoping to join the others.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

[Gymnasium]

After the beast dissolves, Valeria sinks to her knees, exhaustion hitting her like a brick wall. She coughs on the remainder of the black smoke produced by the janitor...

...and a look of horror passes her face as she continues to cough it out, expelling blackened fog from her lungs beyond her control.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nakahiro

Nakahiro is stunned for several seconds as his powers manifest for the first time, leaving him staring at his umbrella. By the time he has recovered, it's all over; the combined efforts of the students cleanse the hollow and release the spirit to the afterlife. The first thing Nakahiro sees is Mori Souta's face, a sight that leaves him shocked.

The...hollow...was Mori? Unbelievable. I hope he's in a better place, now.

Looking down at his still glowing body, Nakahiro concentrates for a few seconds and dismisses his powers. Feeling a little dizzy, he stumbles over to one of the walls, leans against it, then sinks down to the ground, closing his eyes in relief. Then he hears Valeria's coughing, but when he sees what's going on he doesn't immediately react as he is unsure of what to do.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken walked over to Kina ands spoke. "It looks like we're safe now." He then turned to Sayaka. "Would you mind telling us more about what that thing was?" The events that had just transpired didn't move him much. He was indifferent to the discovery of the hollow's identity, largely unharmed and already somewhat acquainted with the being's kind. His impassive nature and previous combat experience further made things easier to handle.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-09-19 at 07:19 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Kaito]

When the Hollow had first started charging him, Kaito had begun backpedaling. The items orbiting his head dropped to the ground as his hands were pushed forward, trying to hold the Hollow back. It only slowed the beast down a bit. He fell backwards onto the ground, trying to scramble away as best he could.

Thankfully, that tiny bit was enough to save Kaito's life, as the whole group came together to finally vanquish the creature.

Any of Kaito's questions to Sayaka were blown away when Val started coughing...and couldn't stop.

"Val!"

He scrambles over, half-crawling, to his friend. He stops a couple of feet away, clearly unsure what to do. He turns to the girl who helped them in the nurses' office.

"Sayaka! Do something!"

His face is pleading, as are his words.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

[Takara]

Takara drops to her knees, exhausted from the fight and somewhat shaken by the visage revealed in its defeat. Her spiritual energy is running low.

"Eri... we... we did it-"

A pulse runs through her body. The delicate balance between her spiritual power and Erima's begins to break down. Her restraint over Erima's more monstrous side begins to fade.

"Eri... change back... please..."
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka

Sayaka breathed a sigh of relief as the hollow was defeated. But she did not have time even to have this time to think. Ken was asking her to explain- and really she had a lot to explain. And a lot of questions of her own.

But she had gotten them involved in this somehow. Or it was at least her responsibility. She opened her mouth, a little uncertain where to start. But Kaito's voice of panic stopped her and she turned. With a horrible feeling, she saw Valeria collapsed. Coughing black smoke. Without another word Sayaka hurried over.

It could be something terrible- was Valeria going to die? Sayaka didn't know. The black smoke was tainted and foul, not unlike the hollow. But she had never heard of it to touch a living person. Sayaka helped Valeria to rest on her legs and put a comforting hand on her forehead and tried to keep her in a position to breathe.

"Easy... Please try to breathe normally. Try to calm yourself." She looked at Kaito and then to the others.
    "...There is a lot to explain. But not here. I don't think I can heal Valeria. If it's a spiritual sickness, we must go to my father at the shrine."
    Her expression was of concern and focus as she looked around.

Erima

Takara felt a very satisfied feeling from Erima, a kind of love of violence being fulfilled, but then stopped with the spiritual seal. Maybe for a youkai, such a talisman is always a thought of one's own mortality. So perhaps Erima was pondering briefly this fate.

But as Takara's control and unity with Erima lessened, she could feel the monstrous energy of the scarf a little more suffocating- less controlled and more free to revel in violence.

But Takara had known this feeling before, and as she patted the tsukumogami gently, suddenly Erima relented.

"Mmm... We did. Good job Takara."
    Erima said, sounding quite childishly satisfied. If she was worried about anything, Takara could not tell.

The monstrous energy disappeared, and soon the scarf had shrunk and return to the normal pattern and length that Takara had worn her before. After a minute Erima spoke again.

"I-it....feels like you used a lot of my strength in that fight... More than normal..."
    Erima said, sounding sleepy. One of the side effects of joining was that Takara and Erima's power was combined...but it always left Erima more drained than Takara. Maybe because the tsukumogami lent her strength to Takara?
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Valeria continues to cough.

What's happening!?

Calm down. You absorbed a part of that monster... and gained its power. Just listen to her. Breath, and calm down. Focus and regain control.

...I gained it's power...?

After a few moments, Val closes her blackened eyes, and breathes slowly, expelling less and less smoke as she slows her pulse. She finally opens her eyes after regaining control, standing up and looking to Kaito and Sayaka.

"T-thanks... I'm not even sure what's happening to me..."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-09-20 at 12:09 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora growled. It sounded almost... feral. Dangerous even.

"Look, I'm not really enjoying your whole sarcasm thing. Can you just cut to the chase, and tell me what you want?"

Yoko looks up to the window once more as Angry Janitor dies. "Oh, nothing anymore. Feel free to leave if you'd like, Sora. The fight's over, it seems." She stops looking at the windows.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

12. - Top - End - #12

One lead. One paltry sodding lead. That was all he had to work with. As his car pulls up outside Claudia's residence, Henry's mind reflected on all those cop shows and paranormal shows on TV, and just how wrong they were. He'd come here to get information on a girl in green, and had spent the last 5 hours trying to piece together possible names from the description. A sheet of paper in his pocket bore four names, which he took out to remind himself.

"Let's see here... Chikako Ayame, Honoko Hina, Hisamori Aki, Kazui Manami. Not exactly the biggest list, but I didn't have time for any more... Ah, soddit, here goes nothing." And with that stirring battlecry, Henry got out of his car, trudged over to the door and and sluched in front of the doorframe in full expentance of failure... before suddenly straightening up and knocking smartly on the door. Appearances always helped.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

"Heading over there now sounds like a good idea to me. Do any of you really want to hang around here after what happened? Without that spirit around we'll hopefully be able to leave." His voice wasn't pressing, it was matter-of-fact. Ken didn't care much about what they did but he saw little reason to stay.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

[Gymnasium]

Denden, what is this? People are turning into Akumushi?
    Ayase's mental voice was panicked.

If there's anything I can do to help Val, please tell me! Can my wand heal her, or...

Were they going to come for Valeria too, and make it look like she was dead? Maybe they didn't even fake it, maybe Mori-san was dead when they turned him into one of them.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-09-20 at 06:26 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "Heading over there now sounds like a good idea to me. Do any of you really want to hang around here after what happened? Without that spirit around we'll hopefully be able to leave." His voice wasn't pressing, it was matter-of-fact. Ken didn't care much about what they did but he saw little reason to stay.
    Kaito half-turned to face Ken.

"Can we maybe have a couple of minutes to collect ourselves? I just about got killed by that...Hollow? And I think Valeria and everyone else could use a moment to collect ourselves. Then we can head outside."

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Yoko looks up to the window once more as Angry Janitor dies. "Oh, nothing anymore. Feel free to leave if you'd like, Sora. The fight's over, it seems." She stops looking at the windows.
    Sora stops.

"Fight? What fight? What are you talking ***-"

He finally notices that the Janitor's energy is gone, and his eyes go wide.

"I get it. You were distracting me. You didn't want me to get involved. It just goes to show that I can't trust anyone, anymore then I used to be able to."

He turns on his heel, and walks away, towards the graveyard.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground

Beck left the house, leaving her family to talk about the situation. She strolled along the street, with her bag still slung over her shoulder. She decided to just relax, and so she headed for the Venti Buon Cafe. As she approached the cafe, she saw Yoko sitting at a table. Hey! She waved casually. Noticing the uniform, she asked: You go to Phoenix High?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Kaito half-turned to face Ken.

"Can we maybe have a couple of minutes to collect ourselves? I just about got killed by that...Hollow? And I think Valeria and everyone else could use a moment to collect ourselves. Then we can head outside."
    "Sure, by all means. I'm not trying to rush you," said Ken smoothly.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Kina Yoshimoto - The Gym

Kina watches Valeria, her face contorted into various emotions, some of them much stronger than others. When Valeria begins breathing normally, though, Kina steps back a step, merely surprised. "Is that...normal?"

Absentmindedly, she nods at the idea of going to the shrine. What is this shrine? Who is Sakaya?

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Kaito closes his eyes for a second at Ken's response. He seems to be trying to calm himself.

"It's just been kind of stressful for at least some of us. Though you seem oddly calm..."

He turns at Kina's question, giving off a slightly bitter laugh.

"Sure Kina, why not. After all..."

Without looking or pointing, a nearby basketball rose into the air with no outside assistance.

"Normal's a bit relative for us. Look at us, Kina. I'm a telekinetic. Sayaka has all sorts of "magical" charms or something that she just used. Nakahiro sliced off that creature's arm with an umbrella. Takara's scarf grew claws. Val manifested a mask and energy blasts."

He pointed to Ayase, who was likely still standing there in her magical catgirl form.

"Ayase turned into a magical catgirl in a skirt with a wand. Though maybe she hit her head and forgot who she was, since she's insisting she's someone else. Ken, Michiko, and Yuudai all seemed to be able to see that...thing."

He shakes his head with a wry grin.

"Assuming you could see it, I'd say "normal" just got redefined for you as well as the rest of us. Then again...who cares?"

He looks to the others with an odd light in his eyes.

"I mean...so we've got these powers? So what? We're still us. Even if we don't tell anybody, I don't think we should be ashamed. We're people. We just...have an edge."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-20 at 09:21 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    One lead. One paltry sodding lead. That was all he had to work with. As his car pulls up outside Claudia's residence, Henry's mind reflected on all those cop shows and paranormal shows on TV, and just how wrong they were. He'd come here to get information on a girl in green, and had spent the last 5 hours trying to piece together possible names from the description. A sheet of paper in his pocket bore four names, which he took out to remind himself.

"Let's see here... Chikako Ayame, Honoko Hina, Hisamori Aki, Kazui Manami. Not exactly the biggest list, but I didn't have time for any more... Ah, soddit, here goes nothing." And with that stirring battlecry, Henry got out of his car, trudged over to the door and and sluched in front of the doorframe in full expentance of failure... before suddenly straightening up and knocking smartly on the door. Appearances always helped.
    [Abel Residence]

A breathless voice answers Henry's knock from directly behind him.

"Oh. Hello... officer. What... can I do for you?"

The voice comes from a slightly disheveled Claudia Abel, presently brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-09-20 at 10:46 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kaito closes his eyes for a second at Ken's response. He seems to be trying to calm himself.

"It's just been kind of stressful for at least some of us. Though you seem oddly calm..."

He turns at Kina's question, giving off a slightly bitter laugh.

"Sure Kina, why not. After all..."

Without looking or pointing, a nearby basketball rose into the air with no outside assistance.

"Normal's a bit relative for us. Look at us, Kina. I'm a telekinetic. Sayaka has all sorts of "magical" charms or something that she just used. Nakahiro sliced off that creature's arm with an umbrella. Takara's scarf grew claws. Val manifested a mask and energy blasts."

He pointed to Ayase, who was likely still standing there in her magical catgirl form.

"Ayase turned into a magical catgirl in a skirt with a wand. Though maybe she hit her head and forgot who she was, since she's insisting she's someone else. Ken, Michiko, and Yuudai all seemed to be able to see that...thing."

He shakes his head with a wry grin.

"Assuming you could see it, I'd say "normal" just got redefined for you as well as the rest of us. Then again...who cares?"

He looks to the others with an odd light in his eyes.

"I mean...so we've got these powers? So what? We're still us. Even if we don't tell anybody, I don't think we should be ashamed. We're people. We just...have an edge."
    [School]
    Gymnasium

Nakahiro folds his arms and legs, his now once again powerless umbrella lying at his side. He listen's to Kaito's summation of the position the assorted group found themselves in. It was still extraordinary; internally he was reeling from the event, although he projected a facade that was calm... or at least calmer. That was standard for him, although this projection usually matched his internal state. He slowly looks around the room at the others, trying to gauge where they are. Sayaka obviously wasn't in as much shock as most of the others, since she apparently knew about the...hollows. Takara, too, seemed pretty calm, as did Ken. Maybe they have had previous run-ins with more malevolent aspects of the spirit world. Aspects that Nakahiro had never known existed until now. Kaito seems to be taking it well, too. Valeria and Kina look like they're having more difficulty. Michiko he isn't sure about. And Ayase...

Well, she wasn't panicking, at least.

Carefully, Nakahiro stands, pulling his umbrella up with him. He leans on the wall for support; the initial manifestation of his powers had left him tired and dizzy, and he still is having trouble standing unaided. Despite that, they had felt...warm. Good. Right. Nakahiro probably couldn't describe it if called upon to do so, but he would definitely be investigating his powers further. Once he feels a bit steadier, he responds to Kaito.

"It's not just an edge, though. Normal may be different for us, but...I know that I, at least, have some thinking to do. This is all just..."

He trails off, shaking his head.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Valeria blinks. "Oh... My mask..." She attempts to take it off to observe it... which results in it vanishing. And immediately after that her exhaustion doubles, causing her to fall to her knees. "...Ngh... G-guess I t-tired myself out..." Her eyes are back to normal, as is her voice.

...who are you, anyway?

...well, thanks, I guess.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Kina Yoshimoto

"But...it's not supposed to be like this...is it?" Kina looks around at everyone, scanning each face as she goes. Her hands tense up slightly, but relax a bit afterward. "Seeing...it's different than what w-you do What are you going to do now? I...nothing changes for me. I saw before. I know more now...but I don't have anything new. You...you do, don't you?" She brings a hand up to her face. "What...consequences are there? Will you...use it?"

Without waiting for response she wipes her face with her arm, turns, and walks towards one of the smashed windows. You can't hide forever. She puts a hand up, grasping at what light poured through the broken glass. Her eyes close, her hands coming down to her heart. "Will you...always fight?"

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[School Gym]

Kaito blinked at Kina's speech and questions.

"I...I'm not sure yet, Kina. I don't even know what it would mean to "keep fighting". I think Nakahiro has a point; right now, I'm only coherent and reasonable sounding because of the adrenaline. In an hour, I'll probably be a mess. I think we should try to process all of this.

I mean...school's over for the day. Let's...let's just go home. Maybe a couple of us can make calls to parents, and we'll all wait out front, until everyone's been picked up. That might be better for us than just trying to walk home. But...let's rest for a couple of minutes before we do much more.
    "

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka

Sayaka gave Valeria a comforting smile but watched carefully until the mask had disappeared. Then looked at the other students- silent for a minute as she collected her own thoughts.

Why did the barrier weaken like this today? Was it direct interference from the other side? What will happen to the balance?

Why did it have to happen now?

Kaito is taking it well- right now. And most of them seem..ok.

Why?

Why are they so accepting of this?

Don't they know that their lives will never be the same again?

No. Of course not. It was like to scoop water with one's hands. Sayaka never had the chance they did. She was always to stand on the border and maintain it. But...

There was not time for regrets.

"It's not magical." She said out loud.
    "And...she's right." Sayaka said, looking at Kina.
    Sayaka stood up and began to gather the paper that were talisman before.

"A lot has happened today. Of course you should go home. I'll explain later... I guess.

Just remember... Spiritual pressure like what allowed you to attack this hollow can be tracked. It may even draw more spiritual entities to you. Ghosts or even worse."
    Sayaka warned again.

"But if any of you doesn't feel safe-"
    Sayaka paused.

Not because she was worried her father would be upset about this decision.

"You can stay at my place tonight. I'll wait until everyone leaves and walk home. It looks like it stopped raining at least."

She finished. She was worried her father would be excited about it.
    Until she told him the news.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

27. - Top - End - #27

[Graveyard, Sora]

Sora walked through the graveyard, calming down. Anyone around would hear words being said.

"Of course. Of course the day I leave is the day that poor Souta becomes a bloody Hollow. Why? Why did I leave?"

Sora's knees shake, and he falls down.

"Why couldn't I help him?"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken's focus was primarily on Kina, but it shifted between the others as well. "I'll use my powers and I'll always fight, at least to defend myself. I haven't gained anything new from this experience besides knowledge either, but I've had unnatural abilities for a quite a while. They aren't anything flashy. My speed, strength, stamina, durability and reflexes are much better than they should be. In addition to not being a very emotional person I've had a few encounters with creatures like this one in the past which is why I'm able to handle this well. None were on this scale though and I'm still largely clueless about what they are." He was pleased with how well he had conveyed his thoughts. Ken paused to collect them again. "You said before that no one would be home at your house for a while. How long would that be exactly? I'm going to be on my own for the next several days. If you'd also be spending the rest of the day alone and don't want to why don't we both take Sayaka up on her offer? I'm not scared but I am interested in meeting a spiritual expert. Plus I've never had a sleepover before." He smiled slightly as he said the last part.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-09-21 at 01:59 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

[Gymnasium]

Valeria smiles and shakes her head at Sayaka. "T-thank you for the offer, but my mom would be worried... speaking of which..." She pulls out her phone, and smiles slightly at the fact that she has reception again. To think she took it for granted before...

She quickly hammers out a text message to send to her mother's phone.

Spoiler
    Show
    school let out early, can u pick me up?
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    [Abel Residence]

A breathless voice answers Henry's knock from directly behind him.

"Oh. Hello... officer. What... can I do for you?"

The voice comes from a slightly disheveled Claudia Abel, presently brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.
    Turning around to face Mrs Abel, Henry wastes no time in getting down to business. "Mrs. Abel? I need to have a word with you. Nothing serious. It's about someone you had at your residence." He stands aside. "Would you care to discuss this further inside?"
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show