New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

You're starting to make me a little nervous here. Umm is it just me or is it getting colder? Thinking Cap blows into the air with a thin cloud of mist coming out of his mouth. Okay it definatly getting colder. I thought it was supposed to get warmer as you went underground. Thinking Cap keeps moving towards the light.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Blunt opened his mouth. He closed his mouth. There wasn't much to say to a filly with eye-beams, or a pony that could pull itself inside out. He offered a hoof to the angel, and asked the little filly, "So, if I'm going to babysit you, I need to know your name."

((I actually don't know anything about Charnel. What is she, again?))
    (Fire-doom filly, I think.)

Sera, meanwhile, mutters grumpily about the too-hot hug, and decides to take shelter behind the crazy darkness pony. "Mind if I just... lay here for a second?" @_@;;

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Mind if you...what? Oh, right. Yeah, go wild.
    Well, this is new.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

"What's new?" White angel needs rest badly!

Meanwhile, Candles is still going o_o at the giant trees growing near Canterlot. "The hay is going on with those?"

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Uh, can't say I've had much in the way of friendly contact with your kind in the past. Good new, yes, let's go with that. So, flaming sword much?

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think you have mixed up with another kind of angel. I'm an angel of bliss! We're like... reverse succubi." Sera gives her head a few shakes. "Why does everyone seem to have beefs with everyone else here?" T~T

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "I think you have mixed up with another kind of angel. I'm an angel of bliss! We're like... reverse succubi." Sera gives her head a few shakes. "Why does everyone seem to have beefs with everyone else here?" T~T
    because conflict is the fuel of the world
    Spoiler
    Show

*slowly bleeds onto the floor*
    now "angel of bliss" make me smile
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

8. - Top - End - #338
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    You're starting to make me a little nervous here. Umm is it just me or is it getting colder? Thinking Cap blows into the air with a thin cloud of mist coming out of his mouth. Okay it definatly getting colder. I thought it was supposed to get warmer as you went underground. Thinking Cap keeps moving towards the light.
    As he moves closer, he can see frost near the light.

Black frost.

Blunt opened his mouth. He closed his mouth. There wasn't much to say to a filly with eye-beams, or a pony that could pull itself inside out. He offered a hoof to the angel, and asked the little filly, "So, if I'm going to babysit you, I need to know your name."

((I actually don't know anything about Charnel. What is she, again?))
    The little filly looks at Blunt for a few moments. Finaly, she responds with glee.

"My name is Charnel! My momma was a princess and daddy has a thousand mouths and no eyes and is made of shadow manifest but sorta looks like a Ursa with all the stars and stuff but he looks like a dead princess pony right now in this plane of existance but you know that because you met him because your here right now and are here to babysit me!"

She takes a deep breath and stares at Blunt, possibly expecting him to say something else.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

9. - Top - End - #339

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    The little filly looks at Blunt for a few moments. Finaly, she responds with glee.

"My name is Charnel! My momma was a princess and daddy has a thousand mouths and no eyes and is made of shadow manifest but sorta looks like a Ursa with all the stars and stuff but he looks like a dead princess pony right now in this plane of existance but you know that because you met him because your here right now and are here to babysit me!"

She takes a deep breath and stares at Blunt, possibly expecting him to say something else.

Spoiler
    Show
    "That's very interesting!" And horrifying, Blunt thought. I didn't know that Silent was a father. "Tell me, what do you like to do?" He made as if to tap a device mounted just above where the grey flesh turned to a much more standard purple, before turning in annoyance. No tech meant no communication. When in old times, old tech would have to do, so a small rock was sent humming towards the bridge.

High above, though, the bridge was empty. A gush of foam soared through the air, putting out a fire's futile struggle for existence. Steel chuckled, a manic little hiccup that soared into the rafters of insanity as he waved a foam spewing abomination of a device around the room. With the fires out, he grinned into the black latex of the gas mask, and reared up, triumphant.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

10. - Top - End - #340

"That's very interesting!" And horrifying, Blunt thought. I didn't know that Silent was a father. "Tell me, what do you like to do?"
    Well, I have dollies at home, but they always break because Nightcore is sloppy at sewing and just fuses pony parts together. I like to play chess, but I always lose.

Oh, wait, I know a game! Hide and go seek!

You can hide, and I find you! Winner get's to hug the hider!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-11-15 at 10:21 PM.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Huh. Must be mistaking you for someone else. It gets very confusing, being from an alternate dimension, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *slowly bleeds onto the floor*
    now "angel of bliss" make me smile

Hey, Drippy. Haven't you ever heard of personal space? You don't have to be so invasive. Can we help you in some way?
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-11-15 at 11:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #342

Well, I have dollies at home, but they always break because Nightcore is sloppy at sewing and just fuses pony parts together. I like to play chess, but I always lose.

Oh, wait, I know a game! Hide and go seek!

You can hide, and I find you! Winner get's to hug the hider!
    "Well, that sounds lovely," said the purple pony, shaking out a set of mismatched wings. "Tell you what, though, let's help all those nice ponies into the airship first, okay?" He hoisted her up and set her down in the nice crook just behind his shoulders. "I'll even let you hug me all the time we do it," he said, smiling crookedly behind himself, "and then we can play hide-and-seek all you want."
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

13. - Top - End - #343
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Hey, Drippy. Haven't you ever heard of personal space? You don't have to be so invasive. Can we help you in some way?
    souls
    *the pool of ichor begins to spread, stretching unnaturally toward the living in the room*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

"Eeeuurgh... oh, Celestia, you're just gross! Can't a burnt up, shockwaved, smacked around angel get any time to just lay down and complain about the crazy ponies around here? Please?" Sera stands up with a slight squeak of distress, and begins backing away from the soul creature.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "Eeeuurgh... oh, Celestia, you're just gross! Can't a burnt up, shockwaved, smacked around angel get any time to just lay down and complain about the crazy ponies around here? Please?" Sera stands up with a slight squeak of distress, and begins backing away from the soul creature.
    oh, by all means, rest. you've earned it.
    *the ichor spiders out, attempting to surround her*
    it's not painful, losing your soul
    doesn't even kill you! i mean, just look at me
    *laughs. the wet, strangled sound is more like a lawn mower failing to start*
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-11-16 at 12:56 PM.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Two things. Firstly, I'm not sure Angels even have souls. It seems to vary, admittedly, but they're usually constructed differently metaphysically speaking. Just a thought for you there.

Secondly, how would you like me to cram the gaping hole where your soul used to be full of an overwhelming compulsion to atone for your worldy and otherworldly sins? Really, it would be no trouble at all.

17. - Top - End - #347

"Well, that sounds lovely," said the purple pony, shaking out a set of mismatched wings. "Tell you what, though, let's help all those nice ponies into the airship first, okay?" He hoisted her up and set her down in the nice crook just behind his shoulders. "I'll even let you hug me all the time we do it," he said, smiling crookedly behind himself, "and then we can play hide-and-seek all you want."
    With a squee, she does not so much jump for joy as cause reality to shift her up and down. She grins, and waits for her babysitter to help the ponies.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348

"Hold tight!" With a whoosh of dust, the pair winged up towards the airship and through the open hatch. Blunt wrinkled his nose at the smell of burnt paint, and winced at the white cloud covering everything.

However, he had a job to do. With a kick, the rope ladder went tumbling towards the ground, and he quickly knotted together a few ropes from a supply closet. He smiled, and gave one end to the little filly to hold; had to make her feel useful, after all. Holding the rest far away from her in a pair of grey claws, he flew up towards the tip of the zeppelin and tied the smoldering end to the attachment points.

It was a simple matter to tow the blimp to where they needed to go, and Blunt began routing ponies up the cable-and-steel ladder. "Anyone else want to get out?" he called, surveying the last, a green and yellow unicorn, climbing with difficulty up the ladder.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

Two things. Firstly, I'm not sure Angels even have souls. It seems to vary, admittedly, but they're usually constructed differently metaphysically speaking. Just a thought for you there.

only one way to find out
    Spoiler
    Show

Secondly, how would you like me to cram the gaping hole where your soul used to be full of an overwhelming compulsion to atone for your worldy and otherworldly sins? Really, it would be no trouble at all.
    *stops*
    was that a threat?
    *gurgles again*
    that's adorable
    *slides him out of the way*
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm. That's no way to treat a Princess.
    Perhaps you should reflect on your Sorrow.
    Finders keepers, losers Weepers.

Spoiler
    Show

Hmm. Oh well, it's not often I get to play hero.
    *Vanishes in a puff of shadow, taking the Angelic Pony with her.*

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

Black frost? Oh! You're not a pony at all are you? Well in that case... Thinking Cap suddenly rushed forward, suddenly dodging in the shadows to try and get around the bright light.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    oh, by all means, rest. you've earned it.
    *the ichor spiders out, attempting to surround her*
    it's not painful, losing your soul
    doesn't even kill you! i mean, just look at me
    *laughs. the wet, strangled sound is more like a lawn mower failing to start*
    o~O
    Spoiler
    Show

"Er... yeah, bit of a gray topic..." O~o
    Spoiler
    Show
    only one way to find out
    Spoiler
    Show

*stops*
    was that a threat?
    *gurgles again*
    that's adorable
    *slides him out of the way*
    "I'm really, really, really not tasty at all! Oh, my head..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm. That's no way to treat a Princess.
    Perhaps you should reflect on your Sorrow.
    Finders keepers, losers Weepers.

Spoiler
    Show

Hmm. Oh well, it's not often I get to play hero.
    *Vanishes in a puff of shadow, taking the Angelic Pony with her.*
    Sera lets out a squawk as they disappear in a puff of shadow. Where do they go, and what does it look like? Sera certainly hasn't a clue!

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, my simple, trusting little four winged pony. You realise of course that right now, I could do anything I wanted to you. Feast on your blood, seperate your essence from your form and use it to construct a powerful weapon, trap you in a shadow dimension formed from your own nightmares and grow fat on the psychic misery you exude for the rest of your potentially endless life?

Two white pony-eyes and a glinting white toothy grin broke the flat, endless darkness that surrounds Sera.

I'm not going to, you understand. I have my manners. I just wanted you to know that I totally could, if I had chosen to. Now, where do you want me to leave you? There's no way I'm taking you home.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Sera frowns, a pained expression skittering behind her eyes. "Oooohhh, I can't tell you how dissapointing this is. I guess that pony, the one with the airship, and Thinking Cap are the only geniunely kind ponies in this whole world. And the villagers we're saving... what happened here?" Sera blinks hard, sniffling. "Do ou know if Thinking Cap is still alive? And can you tell me where Candles is?"

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's no such thing as altruism, my little pony. It's an illusion. The best you can hope for is enlightened self interest. Or not. What do I know, I was silly enough to believe that saving a stranger from having their essence chomped on by a slavering fiend for no personal gain counted as a gesture of kindness.

Perhaps I should just have fed you to my Starship and been done with it. Humph.

The face in the darkness pouts.

I'm sorry, I have no idea who any of those ponies are. Are they important?

26. - Top - End - #356

"Hold tight!" With a whoosh of dust, the pair winged up towards the airship and through the open hatch. Blunt wrinkled his nose at the smell of burnt paint, and winced at the white cloud covering everything.

However, he had a job to do. With a kick, the rope ladder went tumbling towards the ground, and he quickly knotted together a few ropes from a supply closet. He smiled, and gave one end to the little filly to hold; had to make her feel useful, after all. Holding the rest far away from her in a pair of grey claws, he flew up towards the tip of the zeppelin and tied the smoldering end to the attachment points.

It was a simple matter to tow the blimp to where they needed to go, and Blunt began routing ponies up the cable-and-steel ladder. "Anyone else want to get out?" he called, surveying the last, a green and yellow unicorn, climbing with difficulty up the ladder.
    Charnels little hooves spark as she jumps up and down.

Yay, woohoo! Your the best babysitter ever!

I'm not going to, you understand. I have my manners. I just wanted you to know that I totally could, if I had chosen to. Now, where do you want me to leave you? There's no way I'm taking you home.
    "Meanwhile, a tiny mote of bone and leathery hide pops into existance and slowly makes it's way unnoticed under one of her oversized wings."

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Black frost? Oh! You're not a pony at all are you? Well in that case... Thinking Cap suddenly rushed forward, suddenly dodging in the shadows to try and get around the bright light.
    The Light gives out.

As well as the floor.

All of it.

You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?
    Show

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's no such thing as altruism, my little pony. It's an illusion. The best you can hope for is enlightened self interest. Or not. What do I know, I was silly enough to believe that saving a stranger from having their essence chomped on by a slavering fiend for no personal gain counted as a gesture of kindness.

Perhaps I should just have fed you to my Starship and been done with it. Humph.

The face in the darkness pouts.

I'm sorry, I have no idea who any of those ponies are. Are they important?
    "I... I don't mean to be rude. It's just, a-as soon as you get me alone, you talk about how easy and delicious it would be to trap me forever and consume my soul or something. That's... that's not generally how... no, they aren't important. Just friends."

"Meanwhile, a tiny mote of bone and leathery hide pops into existance and slowly makes it's way unnoticed under one of her oversized wings."

The Light gives out.

As well as the floor.

All of it.

(Who's wing?)

28. - Top - End - #358

Blunt smiled, and began climbing the ladder.

"Steel, report." The airship was packed with ponies, swarming around the halls, packed against bulkheads. One was wiping a hoof across his face, aghast at the trail of foam it left.

Foundry Steel appeared, clicking a sparker idly. "Minor fire damage, little electrical. Should be able to reboot the system if we work a bit."

"We'll look into EMP shielding," Blunt muttered, his eyes scanning the legs of the crowd for--

"I'm right here," stated a smug voice in his ear. Blunt smiled and snagged the hovering alicorn, giving Athena a brief noogie. "What's going on? Who're all these ponies?"

Blunt smiled, and tossed her back into the air, where Athena hovered. "Refugees. They need our help. And I even found a friend for you."

He turned, allowing a better view of Charnel; the filly blanched, and exclaimed, "You!"
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-11-26 at 08:02 PM.

29. - Top - End - #359

He turned, allowing a better view of Charnel; the filly blanched, and exclaimed, "You!"
    Charnel stares at Athena for several moments. Suddenly, in a move that probably did not involve use of her legs, the little filly, in a minor explosion of fire and shadow, launched herself at the alicorn yelling something along the lines of "Huggies!"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

The Light gives out.

As well as the floor.

All of it.

Thinking Cap doesn't fall but instead....well okay he falls. And he hits the ground pretty hard too. But he does live!

Ugh I really don't like this. Now where am I? Thinking Cap looks at his foreleg. Crap. That doesn't look good. In fact it looks pretty broken to me. OW! Yep definatly broken, heh heh. Whoo I'm feeling pretty dizzy. I think I'll take a nap, just for a little while. Just to regain my senses.... Thinking Cap lowers his head and slowly begins to drift off to sleep.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show