New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"What??...No..of course not..."
    There seemed to be a hesitation in his voice. "She...no...not anymore....I..learned to get over that...with your help. All...my feelings...belong to you. You're my girl, my l-love." He seemed nervous.
    "Fox..." Icy sighed. She wasn't sure on how to handle this. "You're not being completely sincere with me, are you?"

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fox..." Icy sighed. She wasn't sure on how to handle this. "You're not being completely sincere with me, are you?"

"I am...! I'm a one mare stallion, you're my gal. You make me happy when I see you. Only an idiot would have feelings for that one mare and I don't want to be that idi--"
    And then the mocha stallion spun around in a circle as a certain stallion ran past him and Icy. "WaaaAhh...is it tornado season already?"...He fell on his flank.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ettin in the Playground

"I am...! I'm a one mare stallion, you're my gal. You make me happy when I see you. Only an idiot would have feelings for that one mare and I don't want to be that idi--"
    And then the mocha stallion spun around in a circle as a certain stallion ran past him and Icy. "WaaaAhh...is it tornado season already?"...He fell on his flank.
    The first part filled her with relief. The second only filled her with confusion. The third was just irrelevant to the topic at hoof. Icy wasn't sure what to think anymore. She held a hoof to his shoulder to steady him. "Fox. What do you mean you don't want feelings for that one mare?" Her tone was cold, but one could almost hear the pleading note behind it.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif sits up, rather cross-eyed, with little birdies fluttering around his head. He promptly latches onto Sandy, and loudly proclaims "I AM a PRetty poTAto!"

Yeah, rough landing...
    A fully-grown, athletic griffon grabbing an undersized pegasus? This could only end well.

Sandy found himself nearly plucked off his hooves by Grief's powerful claws. "Ack! Take it ea-mphhph!" Opening his mouth simply gave him a muzzle-full of feathers for his trouble. Poor Sandy tried wriggling free of the older griffon's grasp, but with things as they were, it was hard enough making sure he (or Grief!) didn't end up toppling over.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I'd go with a pretty fowl,"
    Gearstride winked and then chuckled at Sandy's misfortune.
    Silverpine landed beside Sandy with a soft thump and tried to pry Greif off the poor pegasus. "Come along now, Mr... Griffin."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A fully-grown, athletic griffon grabbing an undersized pegasus? This could only end well.

Sandy found himself nearly plucked off his hooves by Grief's powerful claws. "Ack! Take it ea-mphhph!" Opening his mouth simply gave him a muzzle-full of feathers for his trouble. Poor Sandy tried wriggling free of the older griffon's grasp, but with things as they were, it was hard enough making sure he (or Grief!) didn't end up toppling over.
    "I am not a pretty fowl, I am a dashingly handsome griffin!" Greif proclaims indignantly, before flashing a suave grin at nopony in particular. "And the name is Greif. Greif Lowe. Cafe owner, former Raptor with the Royal Griffin Air Force, and I think I have a concussion."

And with that, him and Sandy probably topple over.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmmm, I think I still prefer pretty fowl, more fun with the puns,"
    Gearstride winked and chuckled watching the pair fall over.

The first part filled her with relief. The second only filled her with confusion. The third was just irrelevant to the topic at hoof. Icy wasn't sure what to think anymore. She held a hoof to his shoulder to steady him. "Fox. What do you mean you don't want feelings for that one mare?" Her tone was cold, but one could almost hear the pleading note behind it.

"Because...because it wouldn't be fair to you...I mean, I can't go havin' feelings for one mare while I'm with another, its night right, right?"
    He nervously pawed the ground again and glanced away. Truth was, a tiny part of him was happy to hear from Quick Step, in which he hated himself for doing so. It wasn't fair to Icy if he couldn't be one percent with her fully. Not ninety nine, not ninety nine point nine. But he was too cowardly admit the truth of that .5 percent that yearned for Quick Step, just one big ol' coward.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, I think I still prefer pretty fowl, more fun with the puns,"
    Gearstride winked and chuckled watching the pair fall over.
    Poor Silverpine tried and failed valiantly to keep the pair upright. He watched in horror as the large griffon literally smothered Sandy beneath him. This was quickly turning into a rescue mission instead. He grabbed on blue leg sticking out and tried to pull him out.

"Because...because it wouldn't be fair to you...I mean, I can't go havin' feelings for one mare while I'm with another, its night right, right?"
    He nervously pawed the ground again and glanced away. Truth was, a tiny part of him was happy to hear from Quick Step, in which he hated himself for doing so. It wasn't fair to Icy if he couldn't be one percent with her fully. Not ninety nine, not ninety nine point nine. But he was too cowardly admit the truth of that .5 percent that yearned for Quick Step, just one big ol' coward.
    The hesitancy in Fox's voice bothered her immensely. She half-suspected he was still not sure of his feelings on Quick Step, one way or another. "Fox, I don't think it's fair for either of us... if you cannot be truthful. Tell me true. Do you, or do you not have feelings for her?" A soft ultimatum. But an ultimatum regardless.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

The hesitancy in Fox's voice bothered her immensely. She half-suspected he was still not sure of his feelings on Quick Step, one way or another. "Fox, I don't think it's fair for either of us... if you cannot be truthful. Tell me true. Do you, or do you not have feelings for her?" A soft ultimatum. But an ultimatum regardless.
    "I...." He gulped as his eyes darted about. He was starting to sweat and squirm. His throat felt dry as he pulled on his bowtie to air his neck. "I....A little....and I'm so sorry Miss Icy...I don't want this...I don't!...It feels just horrible because the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

"I am not a pretty fowl, I am a dashingly handsome griffin!" Greif proclaims indignantly, before flashing a suave grin at nopony in particular. "And the name is Greif. Greif Lowe. Cafe owner, former Raptor with the Royal Griffin Air Force, and I think I have a concussion."

And with that, him and Sandy probably topple over.
    Sandy gaped as, true to his luck, the griffon fell right on top of him.

*WHUMP!*

Poor Silverpine tried and failed valiantly to keep the pair upright. He watched in horror as the large griffon literally smothered Sandy beneath him. This was quickly turning into a rescue mission instead. He grabbed on blue leg sticking out and tried to pull him out.
    A twitching, blue leg was about all that could be seen of the little pegasus. Tugging him out would be slow, slow going; Sandy was stuck good under the mass of muscle and downy feathers.

"Mpphmpphmpphmppphmpph!" A panicked, muffled shouting seemed to be coming from somewhere around the griffon's belly. Hard to tell, what with all the feathers in the way, but it was probably something around the lines of, "There is a giant griffon laying upon me, do hurry and remove him!"

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ettin in the Playground

"I...." He gulped as his eyes darted about. He was starting to sweat and squirm. His throat felt dry as he pulled on his bowtie to air his neck. "I....A little....and I'm so sorry Miss Icy...I don't want this...I don't!...It feels just horrible because the last thing I want to do is hurt you."
    Icy bowed her head. "I... see. So you still do have feelings for her." Was that a sniffle? She continued in a shaky voice, "I... I'm sorry Fox. It's... a little much to take in. Perhaps we can discuss this later?" She turned her head away.

Sandy gaped as, true to his luck, the griffon fell right on top of him.

*WHUMP!*

A twitching, blue leg was about all that could be seen of the little pegasus. Tugging him out would be slow, slow going; Sandy was stuck good under the mass of muscle and downy feathers.

"Mpphmpphmpphmppphmpph!" A panicked, muffled shouting seemed to be coming from somewhere around the griffon's belly. Hard to tell, what with all the feathers in the way, but it was probably something around the lines of, "There is a giant griffon laying upon me, do hurry and remove him!"
    Silverpine was trying his best. By Celestia he was. But damnable griffons and their muscular builds!

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif blinks a few times, apparently realizing where he is. He tries to roll off of Sandy, possibly squishing him further a bit. "Oh, oh jeez! I'm sorry!" he derps, eyes going wide. "Wait, hang on!"

The griffin remembers he can fly, and quickly flaps his wings.

~vmmmm~

It seems the Soft Serve is still slightly in effect, as his wings begin to hum like a hummingbird's, and he zips up into the sky, letting out a small yelp before slamming into the ceiling and knocking himself out. A large griffin plummets back towards Sandy.

Dooooodge!

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

Icy bowed her head. "I... see. So you still do have feelings for her." Was that a sniffle? She continued in a shaky voice, "I... I'm sorry Fox. It's... a little much to take in. Perhaps we can discuss this later?" She turned her head away.
    (pokey FwM for when ya get the chance)

"I...Yes....please...and I'm sorry I'm so weak..."
    His ears lowered as he looked away. He couldn't bear to look at Icy after his admission.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ettin in the Playground

Greif blinks a few times, apparently realizing where he is. He tries to roll off of Sandy, possibly squishing him further a bit. "Oh, oh jeez! I'm sorry!" he derps, eyes going wide. "Wait, hang on!"

~vmmmm~

It seems the Soft Serve is still slightly in effect, as his wings begin to hum like a hummingbird's, and he zips up into the sky, letting out a small yelp before slamming into the ceiling and knocking himself out. A large griffin plummets back towards Sandy.

Dooooodge!
    Silverpine could always hear the griffin falling like an anvil. Whistling winds and all. He quickly dragged the hapless pegasus out of the wall before he could be squashed.

(pokey FwM for when ya get the chance)

"I...Yes....please...and I'm sorry I'm so weak..."
    His ears lowered as he looked away. He couldn't bear to look at Icy after his admission.
    Icy just hung her head low and started to walk away from the bar. Feelings of betrayal and jealousy assaulted her heart. "Fox... why?" she whispered.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

Icy just hung her head low and started to walk away from the bar. Feelings of betrayal and jealousy assaulted her heart. "Fox... why?" she whispered.
    Fox's ears couldn't lower anymore than this. He weakly reached out a hoof to her as she walked away. "Please...I'm sorry...Miss Icy...I lov--..." He was an idiot, he had no right to use those words.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

"MMMMPPPHMPPPH!"

The blue leg in Silverpine's grasp spasmed and twitched wildly. That rolling around probably hadn't helped none.

~vmmmm~

Dooooodge!
    Sandy was looking a little worse for wear. More accurately, he was looking quite a bit...flatter, then a few moments ago. The little pegasus lay sprawled out with wings and legs twisted at awkward angles, tongue lolling out below swirling eyes. All except the leg that had been sticking out was squished flat. He groaned softly, his last good leg giving an errant twitch.

Somepony could use a bicycle pump right about now.

Silverpine could always hear the griffin falling like an anvil. Whistling winds and all. He quickly dragged the hapless pegasus out of the wall before he could be squashed.
    Sandy offered little resistance, actually flapping along the ground like a piece of paper as he was bodily dragged from the impact site.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

Greif lands back in his original basement-creating crater with a loud thud. He's left with spinning eyes, twitching wings, and an amusing "derp" expression.

Eh, he's tough. He'll walk it off.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox's ears couldn't lower anymore than this. He weakly reached out a hoof to her as she walked away. "Please...I'm sorry...Miss Icy...I lov--..." He was an idiot, he had no right to use those words.
    Icy heard none of it. She walked back towards the Civic Centre without so much a word.

"MMMMPPPHMPPPH!"

The blue leg in Silverpine's grasp spasmed and twitched wildly. That rolling around probably hadn't helped none.

Sandy was looking a little worse for wear. More accurately, he was looking quite a bit...flatter, then a few moments ago. The little pegasus lay sprawled out with wings and legs twisted at awkward angles, tongue lolling out below swirling eyes. All except the leg that had been sticking out was squished flat. He groaned softly, his last good leg giving an errant twitch.

Somepony could use a bicycle pump right about now.

Sandy offered little resistance, actually flapping along the ground like a piece of paper as he was bodily dragged from the impact site.
    Soft's Bar

Greif lands back in his original basement-creating crater with a loud thud. He's left with spinning eyes, twitching wings, and an amusing "derp" expression.

Eh, he's tough. He'll walk it off.
    "Sandy? Sandy!" Silverpne flapped Paper!Sandy in the air, hoping to get him to expand naturally.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy? Sandy!" Silverpne flapped Paper!Sandy in the air, hoping to get him to expand naturally.
    *shake shake shake shake shake POP!*

After a particularly hard whip-shake, the little pegasus suddenly snapped back to his normal size. Perhaps the universe had enough fun at his expense for the moment. In any case, Sandy promptly flopped to the ground in an ungainly heap, miniature gryphons flying laps around his head. His eyes tried to follow them, but only ended up spun in loop-de-loops for the trouble. He softly giggled. "Ah...ah'm a...preety pony...ah am ah am..."

Welp. Now there were two derped-out fliers in the basement. This rescue operation was off to a great start.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Troll in the Playground

Icy heard none of it. She walked back towards the Civic Centre without so much a word.
    And Fox Trot fell to the ground, too cowardly to run after his mare like he should. Scoop her up in his legs and comfort her, too cowardly.

Meanwhile

"Hey...this is fun and all...watching you be a cute target for mishaps as usual Sandy, but weren't we looking for Grills? He kinda ran past us out the door moments ago."
    Gearstride said with an amused smile.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ettin in the Playground

*shake shake shake shake shake POP!*

After a particularly hard whip-shake, the little pegasus suddenly snapped back to his normal size. Perhaps the universe had enough fun at his expense for the moment. In any case, Sandy promptly flopped to the ground in an ungainly heap, miniature gryphons flying laps around his head. His eyes tried to follow them, but only ended up spun in loop-de-loops for the trouble. He softly giggled. "Ah...ah'm a...preety pony...ah am ah am..."

Welp. Now there were two derped-out fliers in the basement. This rescue operation was off to a great start.
    And Fox Trot fell to the ground, too cowardly to run after his mare like he should. Scoop her up in his legs and comfort her, too cowardly.

Meanwhile

"Hey...this is fun and all...watching you be a cute target for mishaps as usual Sandy, but weren't we looking for Grills? He kinda ran past us out the door moments ago."
    Gearstride said with an amused smile.
    "Oh, crap. Grills! Where did he go?" Silverpine quickly dragged the not-so-conscious Sandy up to the ground level and laid him on the floor where he could recover (relatively) safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills was silent. He was so focused on keeping from bursting in more flame. But to no avail. He was slowly changing into a mare until...

he burped silently "Urp."
    Foom!

A pony shaped fireball darted out the door. "HeyFoxSandyGearSilver!Gottagoberightback!"
    He rushed out of the bar and hovered high, to see if he could catch a glimpse of any pony fireball. Or maybe a burning building.

21. - Top - End - #711
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, crap. Grills! Where did he go?" Silverpine quickly dragged the not-so-conscious Sandy up to the ground level and laid him on the floor where he could recover (relatively) safely.
    Judging by the state of Soft's Bar, the level of teasing exhibited by Gearstride today, and the fact that the last time he was laid out to recover here, he ended up a few inches tall?

Perhaps the "basement" would've been safer.

Nevertheless, Sandy offered no resistance as he was lift-dragged out of the hole in the floor and laid down. "I...is...a naggin'..." The dazed pony giggled and snap-gobbled the air.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

He rushed out of the bar and hovered high, to see if he could catch a glimpse of any pony fireball. Or maybe a burning building.

"He went that way...."
    Pointed a depressed Fox Trot down the street as he sighed staring at the cobblestone street.

Judging by the state of Soft's Bar, the level of teasing exhibited by Gearstride today, and the fact that the last time he was laid out to recover here, he ended up a few inches tall?

Perhaps the "basement" would've been safer.

Nevertheless, Sandy offered no resistance as he was lift-dragged out of the hole in the floor and laid down. "I...is...a naggin'..." The dazed pony giggled and snap-gobbled the air

"Come on Sandy mah boy, we gots to get....if ya want I'll carry your derped self...you weigh like what? Twenty pounds?"
    She said said jokingly, see, poked fun of.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

"Come on Sandy mah boy, we gots to get....if ya want I'll carry your derped self...you weigh like what? Twenty pounds?" She said said jokingly, see, poked fun of.
    In response, Sandy growled and puffed out his cheeks, before blowing a long stream of air straight into Gear's face. One which eventually devolved into just making motorboat noises with his lips once the air started running out. "An' sat's mah fire bweath," he announced with a sagely nod.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Ettin in the Playground

"He went that way...."
    Pointed a depressed Fox Trot down the street as he sighed staring at the cobblestone street.
    "Eh? That way?" He turned his gaze down the street.

(Gonna let Orzel decide if Silverpine sees him or not.)

25. - Top - End - #715
    Troll in the Playground

In response, Sandy growled and puffed out his cheeks, before blowing a long stream of air straight into Gear's face. One which eventually devolved into just making motorboat noises with his lips once the air started running out. "An' sat's mah fire bweath," he announced with a sagely nod.

"Phew...a mint...you're due a mint Sandy mah boy...come on...get on my back.."
    She knelt down on the ground.

--

Fox Trot simply nodded.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills returned to the bar, choking and coughing up smoke. The black smokeballs surrounded him before he gets to see anypony. "Phew. That was rough. Now. Who's ready for a hoofball game?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

"Phew...a mint...you're due a mint Sandy mah boy...come on...get on my back.."
    She knelt down on the ground.
    Sandy rolled about on the ground until he bumped into her side. Thrice he tried rolling up and onto her back, but no dice. Finally, he got the flash of insight to take a rolling start, and the dazed stallion roll-flopped his way onto her back.

Grills returned to the bar, choking and coughing up smoke. The black smokeballs surrounded him before he gets to see anypony. "Phew. That was rough. Now. Who's ready for a hoofball game?"
    "Ooooh! Me! Pick me!" Sandy threw all four legs up into the air.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

A pair of talons reach up out of the hole in the floor, and dig into the floor. A moment later, a rather weary-looking griffin crawls out of the hole, and flops on the floor. "Well. This has been an experience..." Greif mutters.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride oomphs a little from Sandy's weight. Okay, so maybe not twenty pounds. And then Grills appeared.

"Oh hey, these boys are, now go, take them away, such burdens they are,"
    She hammily said with a swoon.

"Uh...actually...we still need to get Snickerdoodle..."
    Fox said in all his depression.

And then Greif!

"Would ya try it again?"
    She asked. And yes, she was still totally in her spacey federation uniform with a blaster holstered to a belt. That was a thing and it never went away.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ettin in the Playground

"There you are! I'm here and ready to go," Silverpine called out as he rejoined Grills at ground level.

Sandy rolled about on the ground until he bumped into her side. Thrice he tried rolling up and onto her back, but no dice. Finally, he got the flash of insight to take a rolling start, and the dazed stallion roll-flopped his way onto her back.

"Ooooh! Me! Pick me!" Sandy threw all four legs up into the air.
    Gearstride oomphs a little from Sandy's weight. Okay, so maybe not twenty pounds. And then Grills appeared.

"Oh hey, these boys are, now go, take them away, such burdens they are,"
    She hammily said with a swoon.

"Uh...actually...we still need to get Snickerdoodle..."
    Fox said in all his depression.

And then Greif!

"Would ya try it again?"
    She asked. And yes, she was still totally in her spacey federation uniform with a blaster holstered to a belt. That was a thing and it never went away.
    Oh right. Silverpine still had his on too.