New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    Sorry about that, and sorry for when I messed up during repairs, I had thought the water amulet acted like buckets. And, aye, i can understand that you want to not have ee after what I did with it to your ocean and the feilds near spawn
    It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Anyway, the thing with disabling EE: some of the other mods in Tekkit (I'm looking at IC here, although Buildcraft is an offender as well) can get diamond-intensive fast.
    Well lets see:

Vanilla Minecraft

Diamond Armor 24
    Sword 2
    Pixaxe 3
    Shovel 1
    axe 3

Total 33

Well with IC you have
    Nano Armor 4
    Nano Saber 1
    Diamond Drill 3
    chainsaw 0

Total 8

Which gives you a set of armor and tools that are as good and some cases better then the best in Vanilla Minecraft. In addition to the fact that they never break. A quick count on quantum armor does add another 14 diamonds, for a total of 22 but that's still less then what's required for vanilla. What IC does require is other items in large quantities. BC is more diamond intensive but it should replace all the diamonds it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phhase View Post
    What about an Industrialcraft server? It has some nice automation.
    by it self? Not really. Most of the automation that's possible from tekkit comes from buildcraft, and redpower along with various addons.

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    After much waiting and forgetting, the Ironcraft: Airships results are finally in!

Spoiler
    Show

[I] Images removed from spoiler box [\i]
    In first place: jbhaugh!
    In second place: arcanamage!
    In third place: Untrainedmonkey and cstruble with a tie!

Congratulations to everyone.

So did anyone mange to find the secret in the captains room of my ship?

Spoiler
    Show

If you punched the lapis block marked P a pipe would appear that you could use to climb into the room below the captains.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    To anyone using Tekkit, does anyone know of a BC and IC2 way for renewable scrap?
    it's been a while since I made a recycler, but i think sugarcane can be recycled, and you can semi automate a sugarcane farm, I think most mobs drops as well, so in theory you could make one using a mob farm
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

3. - Top - End - #693
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sentaku View Post
    Diamonds stuff
    You fail to account for all of the other resources and electricity required, especially with Quantum armor which requires fabricated matter and thus an insane amount of energy.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground

To anyone using Tekkit, does anyone know of a BC and IC2 way for renewable scrap?
    Method 1: Cacti Super Farm!
    You know the Cacti Farm I have set up? Well build the tower to the height limit, and have it feed into an obsidian pipe, and get directed to the recycler from their. If you do it right, you can build a bunch of towers, and have them all go to one recycler.

I've tested this. It works, but it will take a lot for significant output.

Method 2: Quarry+Sugar Cane.
    Quarries can mine sugar cane, quarries can do it over a huge area. I'm reasonably certain that a maxed 62*62 sugar cane farm will produce sugar faster than the quarry will mine it. Then set up a big redstone engine array to power the quarry and boom! Infinite recycler fuel. I have NOT tested this one, but I think it will work...

Method 3: Being Completely Counter Productive!
    Get a bunch of high voltage solar panels and glass fiber cable. Okay, have enough? You need more. You need HV 16,000 solar panels for one top speed recycler, and halfish as much cable. Oh and an overclocked recycler with power supply to keep it running at 1/tick. Anyway, set up the panels covering a 127*127 area, and pipe the power into several UU-generators. Use Redstone engines to remove it as fast as it is produced. Pipe that into a recycler. Bam! One top speed recycler, producing several scrap a second.

This method is tested, and works. And should never be used.

I would test number 2 on a creative world, and if it works just use that. I'll test it eventually, and report back if you don't...
    Last edited by Lamech; 2012-07-08 at 11:32 PM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ettin in the Playground

does anyone know how to make the redpower motors work?, I looked it up but still dont understand enough to get them to function.
    I've tried placing one motor,,with a single frame peice on the side oposite the arrow, and connecting that with jacketed blue wire to a redpower battery box connected to soem solar panals with jacketed bluewire, but nothing happened to the motor
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-07-09 at 04:40 AM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

6. - Top - End - #696
    Titan in the Playground

it's been a while since I made a recycler, but i think sugarcane can be recycled, and you can semi automate a sugarcane farm, I think most mobs drops as well, so in theory you could make one using a mob farm
    You can fully automate a sugarcane farm in standard minecraft. I had one in Obsidian Junction till a derp-chunk ate it...need to make a new one at some point.

That said, automated cacti farms are easier.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Bugbear in the Playground

Did anyone even look at my airship >.< I see the judges lied when they said they wanted more functionality. Anyway, could an admin copy and paste my ship to above the cloud layer above my desert area? Thanks.
    Sometimes, I have strong opinions on seemingly inconsequential matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Phhase he played four
    He played nick nack on my door
    With a nick nack paddy whack
    Give a dog a bone
    Phhase came rolling home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventruenox View Post
    You found a way to backstab... with a ballista...

I want to play at your table.
    Spoiler: How to have a Good Idea
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Buy a lava lamp, it more than doubles the rate of good ideas :p
    Better yet, buy this lava lamp.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

Did anyone even look at my airship >.< I see the judges lied when they said they wanted more functionality. Anyway, could an admin copy and paste my ship to above the cloud layer above my desert area? Thanks.
    I did enjoy your ship and the great depth you had built in. It was a joy to explore. I gave it full marks in that category despite the fact it caught on fire. (may want to fix that before it is moved from a fire protected area, unless you built the whole thing out of half slabs.)
    And, just fyi, the cannons are not functional. you need water to prevent tnt blowing up the deck when it fires.
    Wonderful redstone mechanisms. Thank-you for that.

However, the full marks of one category did not erase the poor score in another category, the use of the secret ingredient.

I stand by my score.
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2012-07-09 at 11:23 AM.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ettin in the Playground

does anyone know how to make the redpower motors work?, I looked it up but still dont understand enough to get them to function.
    I've tried placing one motor,,with a single frame peice on the side oposite the arrow, and connecting that with jacketed blue wire to a redpower battery box connected to soem solar panals with jacketed bluewire, but nothing happened to the motor
    You should put the frame next to the arrow. Not opposite it.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
    You should put the frame next to the arrow. Not opposite it.
    ah, so that's what I was doing wrong
    Meow(Steam page)

11. - Top - End - #701

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
    I did enjoy your ship and the great depth you had built in. It was a joy to explore. I gave it full marks in that category despite the fact it caught on fire. (may want to fix that before it is moved from a fire protected area, unless you built the whole thing out of half slabs.)
    And, just fyi, the cannons are not functional. you need water to prevent tnt blowing up the deck when it fires.
    Wonderful redstone mechanisms. Thank-you for that.

However, the full marks of one category did not erase the poor score in another category, the use of the secret ingredient.

I stand by my score.
    What caught on fire? And yes they are functional, the bottoms are made of obsidian. That way the deck isn't blown up. Do note that the sails are two-sided. How many categories were there? Also, the server is getting some really weird lag. More often than not mined out blocks freeze and wait till some time after to update resources.
    Last edited by Phhase; 2012-07-09 at 01:37 PM.
    Phhase he played four
    Give a dog a bone

Show

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ettin in the Playground

A question about the redpower motors; which is more eficient; a long line of red power motors, with small cart made of three frames, with a double chest on it, or a minecart with a chest and a normal minecart, moving together (not sure how you would get minecarts to move together though)?
    the point is to transfer items safely using a chest(over a medium length journy, so probably about 200-400 blocks as the baseline), but to also move you at the same time to the same location
    Meow(Steam page)

13. - Top - End - #703
    Troll in the Playground

What caught on fire?.
    The side of the ship. It was caught and put out quickly. I believe the cause is from the lava source blocks, which operates differently than normal fire spreading.

How many categories were there?
    4. Use of secret ingredient, Use of theme, creativity and aesthetics. My sheet had you score high on theme and creativity, but low on aesthetics and ingredient.

14. - Top - End - #704

I though Main had firespread off.And it never caught fire while I was building it I think. Strange.
    Last edited by Phhase; 2012-07-09 at 02:02 PM.
    Phhase he played four
    Give a dog a bone

Show

15. - Top - End - #705
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

A question about the redpower motors; which is more eficient; a long line of red power motors, with small cart made of three frames, with a double chest on it, or a minecart with a chest and a normal minecart, moving together (not sure how you would get minecarts to move together though)?
    the point is to transfer items safely using a chest(over a medium length journy, so probably about 200-400 blocks as the baseline), but to also move you at the same time to the same location
    You only need 2 motors for each axis you want to travel in. (look up inchworm drive)

Now I'm not sure if it's more or less efficient then rails? Does your mod pack include railcraft?

16. - Top - End - #706
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    Method 1: Cacti Super Farm!
    You know the Cacti Farm I have set up? Well build the tower to the height limit, and have it feed into an obsidian pipe, and get directed to the recycler from their. If you do it right, you can build a bunch of towers, and have them all go to one recycler.

I've tested this. It works, but it will take a lot for significant output.

Method 2: Quarry+Sugar Cane.
    Quarries can mine sugar cane, quarries can do it over a huge area. I'm reasonably certain that a maxed 62*62 sugar cane farm will produce sugar faster than the quarry will mine it. Then set up a big redstone engine array to power the quarry and boom! Infinite recycler fuel. I have NOT tested this one, but I think it will work...

Method 3: Being Completely Counter Productive!
    Get a bunch of high voltage solar panels and glass fiber cable. Okay, have enough? You need more. You need HV 16,000 solar panels for one top speed recycler, and halfish as much cable. Oh and an overclocked recycler with power supply to keep it running at 1/tick. Anyway, set up the panels covering a 127*127 area, and pipe the power into several UU-generators. Use Redstone engines to remove it as fast as it is produced. Pipe that into a recycler. Bam! One top speed recycler, producing several scrap a second.

This method is tested, and works. And should never be used.

I would test number 2 on a creative world, and if it works just use that. I'll test it eventually, and report back if you don't...
    If I was gonna go with number 3, I would set up a system to have it craft into pipes, then recycle that
    Last edited by Zain; 2012-07-09 at 02:33 PM.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sentaku View Post
    You only need 2 motors for each axis you want to travel in. (look up inchworm drive)

Now I'm not sure if it's more or less efficient then rails? Does your mod pack include railcraft?
    what does railcraft do?, and aye, it may, i'm not 100% sure, tekkit does add a lot of rails for minecarts.
    edit; also, do you know of any guides explaining inchworm drives?, all i got with a search engine was people mentioning the phrase, it sounds like what i was trying to make origanally, some sort of moving platform that can move without me setting up a rail-line of motors for it to slide along.
    edit2; also, can you grow redpower rubber trees from the sapling wwhich drop from them?
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-07-09 at 03:49 PM. Reason: grammar
    Meow(Steam page)

18. - Top - End - #708
    Firbolg in the Playground

I don't recall ever having mentioned functionality for the airship contest. Or the ponds, lakes, and puddles contest either. Please don't make things up. The judges were ALSO picked after the contest was over and I had to end up as a judge due to the lack of response for the call for judges.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

what does railcraft do?, and aye, it may, i'm not 100% sure, tekkit does add a lot of rails for minecarts.
    edit; also, do you know of any guides explaining inchworm drives?, all i got with a search engine was people mentioning the phrase, it sounds like what i was trying to make origanally, some sort of moving platform that can move without me setting up a rail-line of motors for it to slide along.
    DireWolf20 built an inchworm drive into his RP quarry and explained it fairly well.

A Finely Crafted Link

You may have to go back a couple of episodes to where he builds the inchworm drive to get the design specs and theory behind its functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

20. - Top - End - #710
    Troll in the Playground

It appears i can log onto the server again. YAAAAAY! so, expect to see me around again from time to time, i dont know anything thats gone on lately, so i might enter ironcraft to give myself something to do for a while and get me back into the swing of things. or i can retake the position of judge that i held waaaay waaaaay back in the first ironcraft lol
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of Ironcraft, I'd suggest the next one be a contest for a new lobby. The current one, while an awesome observation box for a PvP match, is lacking for a lobby.
    LGBTA+itP

22. - Top - End - #712

That Quarry is amazing.

I just started with Techninc last night and its kind of overwhelming the amount of things to build and what is needed to build things (Never going to run out of Rubber now...)
    Currently working to get a Geothermal plant hooked up the the local volcano

Little Flying crystals - what do they do - i tried attacking a couple and they vanished and became a cloud that attacks me for poison damage every time i go near it (annoyingly one is in the middle of my mine access cave)

Do they go away?
    Last edited by Leon; 2012-07-10 at 02:16 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

If I was gonna go with number 3, I would set up a system to have it craft into pipes, then recycle that
    Yup matter into sand and stone, cook the sand, make into stone pipes.

Also I have thought of a fourth method:

Method 4: We're running the server on a super computer right?

Build a pen for chickens, you'll have three levels to be
    X=Glass 0=Air
    XXX
    X0X
    XXX
    The directly below that, and the bottom most will be
    X=Glass P=Obsidian Pipe
    XXX
    XPX
    XXX
    Above those four levels you'll have a repeating pattern of
    X=Glass 0=Air P=Stone Pipe R=Redstone Clock Input D=Dispenser
    PPXX
    RD0X
    0XXX
    alternating with
    XXX
    X0X
    XXX

I recommend about 64 dispensers.

Now throw some eggs into the pen, and start off your first few chickens. Step two pipe the eggs so half go into the recyclers and half into a random dispenser. Set up a redstone clock to the dispensers. Wait a couple days. Before the bottleneck happens at the dispensers the chickens double in 15 minutes. Of course, the bottle neck will happen much earlier limiting you to 8 chickens a second. In a day or so you should have well over 100,000 chickens. That means about 100 eggs a second or 5 eggs/t.
    Last edited by Lamech; 2012-07-10 at 10:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

A new New York IC OOC

24. - Top - End - #714
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    That Quarry is amazing.

I just started with Techninc last night and its kind of overwhelming the amount of things to build and what is needed to build things (Never going to run out of Rubber now...)
    Currently working to get a Geothermal plant hooked up the the local volcano

Little Flying crystals - what do they do - i tried attacking a couple and they vanished and became a cloud that attacks me for poison damage every time i go near it (annoyingly one is in the middle of my mine access cave)

Do they go away?
    First off, Technic does not have permission to distribute about half the mods in the pack. To me, this is just plain rude, and I refuse to have anything to do with it. With programs like MultiMC and MagicLoader that can help you create your own custom mod pack quickly and easily, there's really no point to it anymore.

Ahem... sorry, let me step off of my soapbox and tell you about those little annoyances.

They're called Wisps, they're from Thaumcraft2. Basically, if you don't attack them, they won't attack you. However, finding them in your area is a good thing, because it means there's a high level of Vis there for you to collect and use. Watch out for the purple slimes, though. They also have a tendency to spawn around high vis areas, and can be a nuisance.

As far as geothermal, once you get eight diamonds, you may want to consider using Teleport Pipes. You can Waterproof them and hook them up to your lava pump. That way, when the volcano runs out of lava, you can easily move it to another location with copious quantities of lava. It won't work across the dimensional boundaries between the Nether and the World, and the Nether unloads when you leave it, which puts a damper on using nether lava to produce energy. Basically, you have to can it in the nether, hook it up to an EnderChest (which DOES work across dimensional boundaries), wait for it to load up while you're doing something else (like breeding hell bees), then head back.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #715

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    First off, Technic does not have permission to distribute about half the mods in the pack. To me, this is just plain rude, and I refuse to have anything to do with it. With programs like MultiMC and MagicLoader that can help you create your own custom mod pack quickly and easily, there's really no point to it anymore.

Ahem... sorry, let me step off of my soapbox and tell you about those little annoyances.

They're called Wisps, they're from Thaumcraft2. Basically, if you don't attack them, they won't attack you. However, finding them in your area is a good thing, because it means there's a high level of Vis there for you to collect and use. Watch out for the purple slimes, though. They also have a tendency to spawn around high vis areas, and can be a nuisance.

As far as geothermal, once you get eight diamonds, you may want to consider using Teleport Pipes. You can Waterproof them and hook them up to your lava pump. That way, when the volcano runs out of lava, you can easily move it to another location with copious quantities of lava. It won't work across the dimensional boundaries between the Nether and the World, and the Nether unloads when you leave it, which puts a damper on using nether lava to produce energy. Basically, you have to can it in the nether, hook it up to an EnderChest (which DOES work across dimensional boundaries), wait for it to load up while you're doing something else (like breeding hell bees), then head back.
    Mod Stuff i dont know this is my first foray into Minecraft mods.

TelePipes sound good - but need to get a Mine up and running to get more diamonds first, currently i have a Pump in the nether that fills some tanks and i take a lot of buckets in there when i go (Nether Ore Explosions were a nasty shock!)

I had read about Ogres being able to destroy anything besides marble brick so i built my tower with it and was glad to have as one was doing a bang up job of flatting my lawn (and the animal pen, Machine shop, interior walls...)

Currently the top level of the Tower is a makeshift cacti farm to make enough Pipe waterproof to run pipe everywhere. And i have a small Cane farm under ground to produce Biofuel.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Mod Stuff i dont know this is my first foray into Minecraft mods.

TelePipes sound good - but need to get a Mine up and running to get more diamonds first, currently i have a Pump in the nether that fills some tanks and i take a lot of buckets in there when i go (Nether Ore Explosions were a nasty shock!)
    Lava can be pumped directly into a geothermal with waterproof pipes (1x cactus in an oven = 1 Cactus Green. 1x cactus green in crafting grid = 1 pipe waterproofing). Connect your geothermal operation directly via liquid pipes and negate all the bucket hassles!.

I had read about Ogres being able to destroy anything besides marble brick so i built my tower with it and was glad to have as one was doing a bang up job of flatting my lawn (and the animal pen, Machine shop, interior walls...)

Currently the top level of the Tower is a makeshift cacti farm to make enough Pipe waterproof to run pipe everywhere. And i have a small Cane farm under ground to produce Biofuel.
    Wait... biofuel? I thought Forestry was not included in Tekkit due to an explicit incompatibility built into Forestry because the mod author was tired of them distributing his mod without his permission.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #717

Lava can be pumped directly into a geothermal with waterproof pipes (1x cactus in an oven = 1 Cactus Green. 1x cactus green in crafting grid = 1 pipe waterproofing). Connect your geothermal operation directly via liquid pipes and negate all the bucket hassles!.

Wait... biofuel? I thought Forestry was not included in Tekkit due to an explicit incompatibility built into Forestry because the mod author was tired of them distributing his mod without his permission.
    It's not in Tekkit, no, but the single-player Technic one hasn't been updated for some time, and since the last version was before the Forestry thing, it's still there.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ettin in the Playground

biofuel is actually from industrialcraft if i remember correctly, so it probably doesn't matter anyway(or at least I'm able to make somethign labled as biofuel in 1.2.5 smp tekkit out of things such as sugarcane and cacti)
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-07-10 at 10:13 PM. Reason: quoted the wrong post
    Meow(Steam page)

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

That's kind of a jerk move. Does anyone have the resources to actually go after them for it? Anyone know the legal issues exactly? If they really are distributing copyrighted gunk without permission we might be able to organize a take down...
    Spoiler
    Show

A new New York IC OOC

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

i'm just gunna pop in and say there is a HUUUUUUGE derpchunk in RPtown, pops right out of the ground and cuts out a bit of the wall. seems to be a tiny chunk of a mountin biome or something.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show