New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Fatbelly V - Who's for Dessert?

Fatbelly V – Who’s for Dessert?

Narrator: Banjo1985

The Baron Fatbelly Contest is no more. It’s quite hard to have an eating contest when the venue is a pile of burnt wood and ash, and all the food in the world has been transformed into inedible junk, or even worse, Marmite. Hannibal the Cannibal and his nefarious Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut definitely have a lot to answer for. If Hannibal hadn’t ascended to Food Heaven in a whirl of shiny trophies and blood he would definitely be off everyone’s Christmas card list.

As things are, Baron Banjo, Hank ‘Knuckles’ McCoy, Mr Creosote, the Fast Food Freak, and all the other survivors of the Culinary Armageddon are having to band together and make the best of things, which has proven rather difficult. With no food to be had, other than very rarefied tinned Spam, insects, tree bark, and Marmite (shudder) people have started to consider eating anything.

Including other people, it seems. Instances of cannibalism have gone through the roof, and the Fast Food Freak’s cookbook ‘Invite Your Friends Over for Dinner’ is a nationwide hit. Reports of survivors actually resorting to eating Angel Delight are unconfirmed, but worrying nonetheless.

The survivors of the previous Baron Fatbelly competition initially formed an alliance to survive in the harsh reality of a foodless world, but problems arose almost immediately. Mr Creosote’s plan to survive Culinary Armageddon was to eat as much as possible, whether it was Spam, insects, tree bark, or something even less edible, no matter how unpalatable. Maybe even Marmite. Fast Food Freak’s big idea was to turn some of the other survivors into burgers and open a takeaway restaurant. Hank wanted the survivors to learn from the mistakes of the past, and live a life of abstinence to atone for their previous greed. Only then would food return to the world. Baron Banjo’s dream was to rebuild the Fatbelly Mansion and hold another contest to bring the laughter back into the survivor’s lives.

Four very different grand designs for the future. It was only ever going to take the tiniest spark to send them their separate ways.

Hannibal the Cannibal provided that spark.

Early one morning, whilst the bedraggled survivors were making a clumsy attempt at refining Mr Creosote’s deep-fried tarantula and birds nest soup recipe, the storm clouds high above opened wide, and Hannibal’s evil smirking face popped through the gap in glorious widescreen.

“Good morning peasants! Belly’s nice and full are they? I’m just about to sit down to the Divine Ambrosia myself, followed by Suckling Pig and Spotted Richard.”

“I never knew you were that way inclined Hannibal.” The Fast Food Freak laughed, but the other survivors just grumbled and cursed, the slightest mention of such exquisite food making their stomachs churn and rumble with desire. Most of them would have murdered every other person on the planet for a Mars Bar though, so grumbles were only to be expected.

Hannibal laughed heartily, but his eyes remained as cold and hard as death.

“Oh don’t be like that! I have an intriguing…proposition for you. You see, all this wonderful food and drink is almost beginning to become a little boring.” Hannibal patted a hand over his mouth in an exaggerated manner, “So I’ve decided to liven things up down there for my own entertainment! There will be a contest, and the lucky winners will ascend to Food Heaven for a seat at the table of the gods, if you can prove you want it enough. For that, you’ll need to be willing to eat anything.”

Hannibal’s voice lowered, and a shadow passed over his already evil face.

“…Anything”

“Why should we trust you?”
    “You killed my mother!”
    “Do you have Battenburg cake up there?”
    “Why did you have to leave the Marmite?”

Hannibal cut off the questions with a wave of his hand. Lightning streamed from his black-nailed fingers, engulfing a small forest not far from where the survivors stood.

“Enough! Get ready for this year’s Baron Fatbelly Eating Contest you little worms, this time I’m running the show! And to make things a little more interesting, I’ve let a few of my fellow Brethren infiltrate your quaint survival network. Spice things up, you might say, though I don’t have a spice weasel to hand. BAM!”

Baron Banjo shook his fist at the newly crowned food diety.

“You’ll never get away with this Hannibal! The Fatbelly contests should be run by Fatbelly’s! It's like a tradition or something!”

“My dear moronically stupid little one-string Banjo, I think you’ll find I already have! And in case you've forgotten, Ezlo ran the third game anyway! Get the mansion rebuilt worms, and let the competition commence!”

RULES
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fatbelly V – Who’s for Dessert? is going to cater for 20-30 players, depending on the level of interest. I will be PMing those that expressed an interest way back in 2009 when I first mooted this game, so that may help bring in a few bodies! The game will follow standard WW rules, but with quite a few twists from both the standard format and the previous Fatbelly WW game, back in the dim and distant eons of time.

Eating Contests and Food Rankings

Each competitor will be given a ranking in 6 types of eating contest, showing how good they are at eating that type of food compared to everyone else. A high number is good, and low is bad. (see I learnt from last time, no more getting to Rank 1 and then getting boosted!) So someone ranked 20 (for a 20 player game) in Spam Spam Spam Spam! starts the game as the best there is in that kind of contest. However, boosts and poison actions can take these numbers above or below original levels, as well as above the maximum threshold.

Eating Contests:

- Slugs Snails & Puppy Dogs Tails
    - Plants Matter!
    - Leftover Detritus…No, Not the Troll
    - Spam Spam Spam Spam!
    - The Dreaded Marmite
    - Cannibal Surprise!

During the day, competitors vote for who they think should compete in that days eating contest. You can vote for yourself, but not the narrator(s), Shadow (unless he’s playing ) or Chuck Norris. At the end of the day the two competitors with the highest amount of votes will take on the contest. The winner is determined by comparing the competitors ranking in that type of contest, and the loser is killed in a (hopefully) hilarious manner. If more than one competitor ties for the most/second most number of votes then everyone in the ties faces the contest, with only the outright winner surviving. Watch those votes carefully folks!

The winner of the previous eating contest also gets to choose the type of contest for the following day in the thread, though it can’t be the same as the previous day.

Factions and Actions

Each competitor will belong to one of five factions:

- The Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut
    - The Takeaway Terrors
    - Baron Banjo’s Circus Clowns
    - Mr Creosote’s Gourmand-gast’s
    - Hank’s Hungry Knuckles

Each faction will have access to five abilities that they can use during the night phase:

-Kill (100% success rate, unless target is baned)
    -Bane (negates one kill attempt on the target that night. If they are targeted by more than one kill action they will still die though)
    -Scry (Identifies a target's faction and reveals one target’s strengths and weaknesses in eating contests, though not exact food rankings)
    -Boost (improves the targets rank by 3 in ALL eating categories, lasts until after the target takes part in an eating contest)
    -Poison (worsens the targets rank by 3 in ALL eating categories, lasts until after the target takes part in an eating contest)

A faction may only use one of these abilities per night, and must use all five at least once before using one a second time. So, for example, if the Takeaway Terrors use their Kill action on Night 1, they must use their other four actions on the next four nights before they can kill again on Night 6. A faction can choose not to use any ability on a particular night if they wish.

Certain individuals within each team also have personal abilities which they can use, which are described in the relevant Role entry.

Other General Rules
    Spoiler
    Show

- Days phases will last roughly 72 hours, and night 48 hours. Expect some days to last longer and some nights to go quicker, depending on my schedule and how quickly I get actions PM'd to me. In general, your best bet is to vote early!

- Autolynches will occur after 2 consecutive days of not voting. I don't send out reminder PM's, and I keep a close eye on votes, so make sure you stay active. If you've posted during a day and not voted, or crossed out votes and not replaced them I may act leniently. However, I will highlight this in the end of day post, so don't expect to be able to use it as a survival tactic.

- If you're going to be away for a while put a message in the game thread and I'll protect you from autolynch. Some bright spark may well kill or lynch you while you're gone however.

- Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in play.

The last faction standing will be the ones to ascend to Food Heaven, and maybe get a little bit of payback on Hannibal the Cannibal in the process. Assuming he makes good on his promise of course! When only one team remains the game will end and they will be crowned the victors of Fatbelly V! I may even make a little trophy, but don’t count on it, you know how unreliable I can be in that regard.

ROLES
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Masticator (Champ) – Hannibal has reanimated an infamous champion from the ancient Fatbelly contests in days of yore to lead the Brethren into battle. His mind and memories wiped, the Masticator exists only to eat, and is ranked in the top 10 of all types of eating contest.

Mr Entropy (Voider) – As well as the epitome of eating, Hannibal has sent down the opposite; Lord Entropy. Nothing more than a whirling black mass in a dark hooded cape, Lord Entropy can target one person during the night phase and negate their ability for that night. If the player has no ability this action is wasted.

Brothers of the Doughnut – Normal (using the term rather loosely) but enthusiastic followers of Hannibal’s shadowy but sprinkle-coated brotherhood, eager to earn their place in Food Heaven.

The Takeaway Terrors
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fast Food Freak (Expert Assassin) – When the Freak goes on the prowl, he always gets results. Freak can make all his factions abilities unvoidable and unbanable, as long as he still lives.
    When FFF gets voided:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His protection ability will block the void on him, so he and the Takeaway Terror will not lose his protection. However, I've made it so that banes only cover one kill attempt, so it makes sense for FFF's ability to work the same way. Therefore, if he is voided twice in one night phase, all his factions abilities become voidable and baneable for that night.

Donald McRonald (Chef) – A sinister sadist with a big red afro and stripy dungarees, this random crazy is head chef of FFF’s flagship cannibal restaurant, where he is free to cook anything he likes...anything. During the night phase, Donald allows the Takeaway Terrors to substitute any of their available actions for a poison action instead.

Takeaway Terrors – Insane, evil, or just plain desperate, the Takeaway Terrors have faith that the Fast Food Freak will lead them to Food Heaven. If they can eat all the competition along the way then even better!

Baron Banjo’s Circus Clowns
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baron Banjo (Vote-Swayer) – The Baron retains his title, and the associated fame of being a Fatbelly. He is also dumber than a box of hair on dried frog pills. As such, his opinion, as silly as it may be, holds more weight than that of other survivors. Baron Banjo’s daily point counts as three. This ability is automatic, unless the Baron PM’s the narrators at the beginning of the day to say otherwise.

NomNom the Monkey (Primate) – Baron Banjo’s favourite pet is just as likely to throw his own poo at you as he is to eat off of the palm of your hand. Each night NomNom can throw his poo at a single target. That target doesn’t know they’ve been targeted, even though they stink, but their vote during the next day phase will not count.

Circus Clowns – Former performers in Banjo’s travelling circus, these competitors stay loyal to the Baron even now, mainly because they know he has a few Twinkies hidden away that somehow survived Culinary Armageddon. He may also lead the contest back to its former glory, but without any real food they're not holding out much hope.

Mr Creosote’s Gourmand-gast’s
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mr Creosote (Mr All or Nothing) – A legendary figure in eating circles, Mr Creosote is the worlds greatest gourmand…briefly. Mr Creosote automatically wins the first contest he is voted into, but then automatically loses the next one as he explodes in a shower of half digested food. His first victory does not reveal his role.

The French Waiter (Matre De) – Having served Creosote many times at the famous Le Nice Noche a la carte restaurant, it was natural the French Waiter would ally with him after the apocalypse. If the French Waiter comes second in the votes, the player with the third highest number of votes gets picked for the contest instead.

Gourmand-gasts – Fellow diners at Le Nice Noche, who will give their right arms for a place at the demigods table in Food Heaven. They always have sick buckets and waffery thin mints on hand to help their gloriously rotund leader.

Hank’s Hungry Knuckles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hank ‘Knuckles’ McCoy (Day Baner) – Hank isn’t the worlds greatest eater, and he knows it. But he’s a fighter, and can hold his own in eating contests thanks to his awesome stamina, not to mention a few well aimed threats and punches to force other competitors to take his place. During the night, Hank can target a player, including himself. That player will be not take part in the next day’s contest, no matter how many votes they get.

Miss Apli Plaster (Medic) – Apli is a former army medic, who after the apocalypse has been reduced to handing out antacids to survive. Each night she can remove the effects of poison from any one target, including herself.

Hungry Knuckles – Loyal followers of Hank, who they see as something akin to an avatar of Chuck Norris. They may trumpet the virtues of abstinence, but they want a spot in Food Heaven as much as anyone, though it’s vengeance on Hannibal the Cannibal that drives them most of all.

Day 15 is underway and will end Sunday

Survivors - 2/30

Aemoh - Lost in Day 2 Contest - Hungry Knuckle
    Billtodamax - Killed by Circus Clowns Night 8 - Fast Food Freak
    Blood Caller - Auto'd Day 11 - Brother of the Doughnut
    Castaras Lost in Day 5 Contest - Circus Clown
    Cd4 - Killed by Gourmand-gasts Night 1 - The Masticator
    Croverus - Lost in Day 12 Contest - Mr Entropy
    Dallas Dakota - Killed by Gourmand-gasts Night 6 - Takeaway Terror
    Duneyrr - Lost in Day 9 Contest - NomNom the Monkey
    Fleeing Coward - Lost in Day 2 Contest - Circus Clown
    Gray Mage - Killed by Hungry Knuckles Night 4 - Baron Banjo
    Grlump the Elder - Lost in Day 11 Contest - Brother of the Doughnut
    Helgraf - Killed by Takeaway Terrors Night 3 - Brother of the Doughnut
    Lord Fullbladder - Lost in Day 10 Contest - Brother of the Doughnut
    Matt K
    Mordokai - Lost in Day 7 contest - Gourmand-gast
    Murska - Lost in Day 1 contest - Takeaway Terror
    Mustiado - Lost in Day 3 contest - Gourmand-gast
    Orzel
    Qwaz - Lost in Day 4 contest - Hungry Knuckle
    Ramsus - Lost in Day 6 contest - Takeaway Terror
    Reinholdt - Killed by the Takeaway Terrors Night 12 - Circus Clown
    Saposhiente - Killed by the Elucidated Brethren Night 3 - Hungry Knuckle
    Shadowcaller - Automatically Lost Day 8 Contest - Hungry Knuckle
    Smellie Hippie - Lost in Day 4 contest - The French Waiter
    Someonenonotyou - Killed by the Elucidated Brethren Night 7 - Gourmand-gast
    Supagoof - Lost in Day 13 Contest - Circus Clown
    The Fiery Tower - Killed by Gourmand-gasts Night 14 - Takeaway Terror
    ThePhantom - Lost in Day 9 Contest - Miss Apli Plaster
    VA Beds - Killed by the Takeaway Terrors Night 9 - Hank 'Knuckles' McCoy
    Wolfbane - Auto'd Day 8 - Replaced by Fiery Tower
    Zar Peter - Killed by Circus Clowns Night 4 - Mr Creosote
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-06-24 at 06:45 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Fatbelly V - Who's for Dessert? - Recruiting!

In So So In!
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

I am in!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

In. I have a couple questions. It says we can vote for ourselves, Shadow, or Chuck Norris. So we can't vote for other players then? What happens if someone voids Fast Food Freak? Does his team lose his protection from stuff or does his protection protect him from being voided?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    In. I have a couple questions. It says we can vote for ourselves, Shadow, or Chuck Norris. So we can't vote for other players then? What happens if someone voids Fast Food Freak? Does his team lose his protection from stuff or does his protection protect him from being voided?
    It says you can vote for yourself, but not the narrator, Shadow, or Chuck Norris. Unless Shadow or Chuck decide to play of course, then vote for them all you like.

As for Fast Food Freak, good question. My driving thought is that his protection ability will block the void on him, so he and his team wouldn't lose their protection. However, I've made it so that banes only cover one kill attempt, so it makes sense for FFF's ability to work the same way. Therefore, if he is voided twice in one night phase, all his factions abilities become voidable and baneable for that night. I'll put this up in the first post when I have a chance.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-04-06 at 02:21 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

I'm in again.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Seeing as I got a snazzy PM and everything....

I'm in. Any game run by banjo is guaranteed fun after all

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

You have me at "dessert".
    Rules? Bah!

Cannibalize the competition.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #9

Count me in even though I suck at these multi faction games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

I am in this! First time for me in a multifaction game.

11. - Top - End - #11

I shall join this game as well.

12. - Top - End - #12

This sounds fun and I'm sure hilarity will ensue

Sign me up, Cap'n
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Did I survive last game?...I can't remember...I do remember I made it pretty far though...I think. Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    Count me in even though I suck at these multi faction games
    This, on the condition the I may Point at Sneak whenever I feel like it.(So count this as a maybe, I suck at WW's and have little time, but snazzy pm's be seducing >.>)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

14. - Top - End - #14

I'm in your game. Eating your guests.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Did I survive last game?...I can't remember...I do remember I made it pretty far though...I think.

This, on the condition the I may Point at Sneak whenever I feel like it.(So count this as a maybe, I suck at WW's and have little time, but snazzy pm's be seducing >.>)
    Day 13 my furry blue friend, not bad going.

I'll put you on the list for now, and if it turns out you can't commit to it (there cookiemonster goes, breaking my heart again!) just let me know. Carrier Pigeon would be my preferred method.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-04-06 at 06:52 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Definitely in this game.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Matt K
    Guest in the Playground

In as well, this just sounds fun.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    I'm in your game. Eating your guests.
    *cough* I'm Hannibal.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Fine, I'll join your little party.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm in finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #21

OldWizardGuy

I will join this game.

Edit: Two questions, do the teams know all the other members from the start?

Do you know your eating scores for a contest?
    Last edited by cd4; 2011-04-06 at 02:19 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

I will partake in the gluttony that is known as AWESOME.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

In. Of course.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

nom nom nom....urp...nom nom
    This message was approved in Triplicate by Bureaucrat #36---please submit Form 16-j-43 before reading

25. - Top - End - #25

Where's my amulet of magical breathing?

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Do we get cookies if we join?

In, with or without cookies.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-04-06 at 07:47 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Everybody who joins gets a cookie from me.

ALSO, JOIN PEOPLE. ONE LAST CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE FINAL WW(-ISH) GAME THE COOKIEMONSTER WILL BE IN!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    *cough* I'm Hannibal.
    And you'd have been a dead Hannibal if it weren't for an unfortunate error at the end of the last game
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

22 players in 24 hours, looking pretty good! If the game fills up before the 18th I'll probably start early, though it'll take a couple of days to sort my spreadsheet out.

Quote Originally Posted by cd4 View Post
    Edit: Two questions, do the teams know all the other members from the start?

Do you know your eating scores for a contest?
    Teams will know all their members from the beginning, and each player will know their exact food rankings from the start. High numbers are good, low numbers are bad (mainly for those that played last game, as this was the opposite way round!).

Everyone take your cookies from DD as you enter, I promise they're not poisoned or anything.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll join!