New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ...Huh. I was expecting "don't kill me". He remarked before slamming his hoof hard into her face...

...knocking her out cold, but not killing her.

...Softie.
    "I'm surprised, Lone Star. Surprised and relieved," Icy said, smiling a little. Well, to her, there was nothing more to be done for the mare and she most definitely wasn't going to touch her. So off she goes to join Fox outside with his merry treasure hunt if Lone Star wasn't going to do anything.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And so she crumpled down, unconscious with just a small trickle of blood from her muzzle. Maybe a body search! Or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I'm surprised, Lone Star. Surprised and relieved," Icy said, smiling a little. Well, to her, there was nothing more to be done for the mare and she most definitely wasn't going to touch her. So off she goes to join Fox outside with his merry treasure hunt if Lone Star wasn't going to do anything.
    Oh, she's gonna wake up with the biggest headache of her life. Lone Star said cheerfully. And I MIGHT have bruised her childhood memories a tad.

He then searched the mare's body.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Icy would find Fox Trot right outside the door rummaging through the saddle bags.

Lone Star would find a small tattoo of a stylized eclipse underneath her barrel close to her right foreleg pit.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, she's gonna wake up with the biggest headache of her life. Lone Star said cheerfully. And I MIGHT have bruised her childhood memories a tad.

He then searched the mare's body.
    "I get the distinct feeling she won't be appreciating this anyway," Icy said dryly.

Icy would find Fox Trot right outside the door rummaging through the saddle bags.

Lone Star would find a small tattoo of a stylized eclipse underneath her barrel close to her right foreleg pit.
    She stuck her head out the door. "Find anything, dear?"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

She stuck her head out the door. "Find anything, dear?"

"Found some various IDs, none of them with the same name,"
    He replied as he rummaged. "Oh and a manufacturer's coupon for a free Dr Cola. I think I'll take that.."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

I found something: she has a tattoo. Lone Star called.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

"Found some various IDs, none of them with the same name,"
    He replied as he rummaged. "Oh and a manufacturer's coupon for a free Dr Cola. I think I'll take that.."
    "A mare with many identities, eh?" Icy replied, shrugging. Evidently, she came prepared.

I found something: she has a tattoo. Lone Star called.
    "Luna forbid a pony has tattoos," Icy said dryly, withdrawing her head from the door and trotting towards Lone Star. She squinted at said tattoo as she approached, a frown creasing her face. "An eclipse? The Cult?"

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

"Cult of....the Eclipse.....damnit....." Fox Trot muttered as he walked in the room and stood by the door.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

"Cult of....the Eclipse.....damnit....." Fox Trot muttered as he walked in the room and stood by the door.
    The cult. They must have found out. Whelp, there goes their carefully crafted plan to infiltrate a gala. "Do we continue on? I think we'll be needing a different plan if they already know we're coming."

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

The cult. They must have found out. Whelp, there goes their carefully crafted plan to infiltrate a gala. "Do we continue on? I think we'll be needing a different plan if they already know we're coming."

"Yes, we'll...continue on....let them believe their foalish pawn here killed us....yes, let them believe we are dead, it will be simpler to infiltrate, well, relatively simpler,"
    He shot a glower at the unconscious assassin. He then deeply sighed. "I'll think of a plan, I swear, especially when we finally have a decent lead."

"But...I do wonder...just how the Cult got wind of this...I took extra security measures to keep this information exchange and inquiry secure.."
    He frowned, his brows deeply furrowed.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star shook his head. Doesn't matter how they know now. He muttered. We'll have to prepare in any case.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, we'll...continue on....let them believe their foalish pawn here killed us....yes, let them believe we are dead, it will be simpler to infiltrate, well, relatively simpler,"
    He shot a glower at the unconscious assassin. He then deeply sighed. "I'll think of a plan, I swear, especially when we finally have a decent lead."

"But...I do wonder...just how the Cult got wind of this...I took extra security measures to keep this information exchange and inquiry secure.."
    He frowned, his brows deeply furrowed.
    Lone Star shook his head. Doesn't matter how they know now. He muttered. We'll have to prepare in any case.
    "Well, however they found out, the cat's out of the bag now." Icy glanced back at the unconscious assassin. "Might be best to just go along with the charade and see how things go over there. On our guard, of course."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, however they found out, the cat's out of the bag now." Icy glanced back at the unconscious assassin. "Might be best to just go along with the charade and see how things go over there. On our guard, of course."

"Of course.....we can probably take advantage of this assumed death of ours....and with this mare here...I have trusted contacts in Manehatten who can do something with her,"
    Fox said, still with his furrowed brow expression.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

"Of course.....we can probably take advantage of this assumed death of ours....and with this mare here...I have trusted contacts in Manehatten who can do something with her,"
    Fox said, still with his furrowed brow expression.
    "I think we would need to help things out a little on our supposed deaths." Icy grinned thinly and pointed at the still intact cabin. Then her grin widened. "Lone Star, why don't you put that flamethrower of yours to good use? In the meantime, Fox and I can 'convince' a few passengers to 'witness' our deaths while you're at it."

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

"I think we would need to help things out a little on our supposed deaths." Icy grinned thinly and pointed at the still intact cabin. Then her grin widened. "Lone Star, why don't you put that flamethrower of yours to good use? In the meantime, Fox and I can 'convince' a few passengers to 'witness' our deaths while you're at it."
    This has no way of backfiring at all. Lone Star said dryly, grabbing his flamethrower. I still need fuel, remember?

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

This has no way of backfiring at all. Lone Star said dryly, grabbing his flamethrower. I still need fuel, remember?
    "Oh right. Fuel. Fox, I think you can go on right ahead without me first." Icy glanced at the clumsy-looking flamethrower and blinked. "How much do you need again?"

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine by me.....someone help me put this foalish mare on my back," Fox lowered down a little bit.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine by me.....someone help me put this foalish mare on my back," Fox lowered down a little bit.
    Lone Star blinked. Innuendo in front of your fillyfriend? Really? He set down the flamethrower near Icy and helped move the mare onto Fox's back anyway.

"Oh right. Fuel. Fox, I think you can go on right ahead without me first." Icy glanced at the clumsy-looking flamethrower and blinked. "How much do you need again?"
    If you want a pegasus to understand anything about magic - let alone how to refer to in in values - you'd have to ask Hay Bale. All I got is my dad's advice: 'Shove a unicorn's horn into this thing, she'll know what to do.'
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-14 at 12:25 AM.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

"Please, if I--" He lurched a bit as the unconscious mare was placed on his back. "If I was going for innuendo, it'd be much....clever, just ask Icy...haha..." He gave Icy a wink and then began to move forward trying not to have the mare slip off.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star blinked. Innuendo in front of your fillyfriend? Really? He set down the flamethrower near Icy and helped move the mare onto Fox's back anyway.
    "You know. The thought never actually crossed my mind. But now I can't filter it out. Thank you very much, Lone Star," Icy said dryly.

If you want a pegasus to understand anything about magic - let alone how to refer to in in values - you'd have to ask Hay Bale. All I got is my dad's advice: 'Shove a unicorn's horn into this thing, she'll know what to do.'
    Icy shrugged, then gently lifted the flamethrower with her telekinesis, probing the ungainly apparatus with her magic gently. It wasn't all that hard to find the outlet to channel magic into the thing, but Icy could sense it might take quite a lot out of her reserves.

"Hmm, here goes." Her horn flared brilliantly in the room for a moment, before fading again, leaving a slightly flustered Icy Touch breathing heavily. "You should have enough to do the job."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

"Icy, grab the suitcase and saddle bag if you could...don't want that caught in the fire..." Fox trot reminded as he opened the door.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

"Icy, grab the suitcase and saddle bag if you could...don't want that caught in the fire..." Fox trot reminded as he opened the door.
    "Of course." The suitcase and saddle was covered in Icy's faint blue magic and followed Fox outside the door.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

"Of course." The suitcase and saddle was covered in Icy's faint blue magic and followed Fox outside the door.

"You know...I don't think I'll get back that deposit, for getting a nice booth"
    He joked as he closed the door after Icy stepped through.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

"You know...I don't think I'll get back that deposit, for getting a nice booth"
    He joked as he closed the door after Icy stepped through.
    "I'm quite sure the railway company would have rather more urgent things to think about by then," Icy replied, smirking a little.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm quite sure the railway company would have rather more urgent things to think about by then," Icy replied, smirking a little.

"And we should love it that, keep them busy with so much paperwork and refunds from other guests,"
    He smirked, and despite having an unconscious mare on his back, he went up to Icy and gave her a brief saucy kiss. "I couldn't help myself, I was deprived for a very long time this train ride...I have needs." He winked before settling down.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

"And we should love it that, keep them busy with so much paperwork and refunds from other guests,"
    He smirked, and despite having an unconscious mare on his back, he went up to Icy and gave her a brief saucy kiss. "I couldn't help myself, I was deprived for a very long time this train ride...I have needs." He winked before settling down.
    "Quite so—" Her reply died on her lips as Fox moved in for the kill, saucy kisses being a way to silence a mare apparently. Her ears and cheeks flushed red, even after Fox settled, and she gave him an exasperated look. "You never fail to remind me how incorrigible you are," she said pointedly. After a moment of attempting to glare at Fox indignantly, she resigned herself to a small smile. "Perhaps that's why I'm fond of you."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star stuck his head out of the cart door. It just occurred to me that if we burn this cart, we'll only be able to tell ONE side of the train about it.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star stuck his head out of the cart door. It just occurred to me that if we burn this cart, we'll only be able to tell ONE side of the train about it.
    Icy tapped the side of her horn with a hoof. "It's not going to be an uncontrolled fire. Just enough to convince them we've perished."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

"Quite so—" Her reply died on her lips as Fox moved in for the kill, saucy kisses being a way to silence a mare apparently. Her ears and cheeks flushed red, even after Fox settled, and she gave him an exasperated look. "You never fail to remind me how incorrigible you are," she said pointedly. After a moment of attempting to glare at Fox indignantly, she resigned herself to a small smile. "Perhaps that's why I'm fond of you."

"Mmm, music to my ears to hear your fondness for me,"
    He flirted shamelessly.

Icy tapped the side of her horn with a hoof. "It's not going to be an uncontrolled fire. Just enough to convince them we've perished."
    "Exactly, its just supposed to be the inside of the room to set aflame Lone Star."

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star glared at the two of them. You expect me to keep CONTROL of a fire that's supposed to look like an explosion... He sighed and pulled down the gas mask one of his parents had worn. Mmmrph mrrr mmm. He then shut the door and went inside. Muffled laughter could be heard just barely under the sound of the flamethrower... throwing flames.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-17 at 09:30 AM.

Extended Sig