New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Common? I'm not common! I'm Flower Tail, the early blooming gardener! And I take it you're Some Arrogant Pony, the one who lacks respect. Pleased to meet you." Flower Tail's ears twitched. She clearly spoke Sarcasm as a native language.

"Now, I may need names for the rest of you, but for now, I'm going to ask you the question again. What's your business here?"
    The younger mare looks like she's about to say something, but the oldest brother clamps her yap shut.

"We're looking for a pony we'd been informed moved here. Her name is Mystic Muse."

Unfortunately, the younger mare is stronger than she looks and applebucks her brother into a nearby structure.

"No, His name is Marvelous Muse." the younger mare says, looking rather irate.

The mare who is clearly the mother sighs.

"Not. Cool. Sis." the stallion says, dusting himself off. He seems completely unharmed.

The mother facehoofs. "We just can't take you foals anywhere, can we." she says.

"Well, if the commoner would treat us with the proper respect, we might be getting somewhere instead of arguing." the snobby sister says.

"Nopony started arguing until you kicked big bro." the youngest Stallion says.

"He's a big boy, he'll get over it."

"Sis, you really need to lighten up." "Big Bro" says.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The younger mare looks like she's about to say something, but the oldest brother clamps her yap shut.

"We're looking for a pony we'd been informed moved here. Her name is Mystic Muse."

Unfortunately, the younger mare is stronger than she looks and applebucks her brother into a nearby structure.

"No, His name is Marvelous Muse." the younger mare says, looking rather irate.

The mare who is clearly the mother sighs.

"Not. Cool. Sis." the stallion says, dusting himself off. He seems completely unharmed.

The mother facehoofs. "We just can't take you foals anywhere, can we." she says.

"Well, if the commoner would treat us with the proper respect, we might be getting somewhere instead of arguing." the snobby sister says.

"Nopony started arguing until you kicked big bro." the youngest Stallion says.

"He's a big boy, he'll get over it."

"Sis, you really need to lighten up." "Big Bro" says.
    Flower Tail copied the mother's exasperated gestures. "So many lunatics, you'd think my life was set to the highest difficulty," she muttered.

'...Okay, I may have heard the name 'Mystic Muse' somewhere, but I don't know where. Maybe you could give me a description or something?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh! next week? Oh okay, perfect and stuff,"
    He withdrew from necking and smiled at her, head bobbing up and down.
    "Perfect!" Icy replied happily. "Now I just to write home about the good news and maybe we all can take an airship down to meet them."

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Perfect!" Icy replied happily. "Now I just to write home about the good news and maybe we all can take an airship down to meet them."

"Right, perfect," He awkwardly clopped his hooves. "T-this is after you get your sister back from that baroness right? I can't imagine having a get together with your family and there not being that dark cloud over everyone's head."

"Actually.....did you guys report that to the police?"

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right, perfect," He awkwardly clopped his hooves. "T-this is after you get your sister back from that baroness right? I can't imagine having a get together with your family and there not being that dark cloud over everyone's head."

"Actually.....did you guys report that to the police?"
    (Teehee, now you bring that up. I was actually thinking and failing on how to resolve this plot, since technically Soft/Kyuubi also brushed over her illness.)

"Ah. Yes. That thing. Yes." Icy shifted uncomfortably. "She was pleased with my success, and uh... well... she did say she would pick up the herb personally. I'm just not sure when..."

6. - Top - End - #606
    Troll in the Playground

(Teehee, now you bring that up. I was actually thinking and failing on how to resolve this plot, since technically Soft/Kyuubi also brushed over her illness.)

"Ah. Yes. That thing. Yes." Icy shifted uncomfortably. "She was pleased with my success, and uh... well... she did say she would pick up the herb personally. I'm just not sure when..."

[you could probably do the same if that's what you feel is the only way to do it, to me, its last resort sort of shenanigans]

"You...mean she might come here...to Bridle Shores? Uhh, hauh,"
    Fox wondered how that would go down. He did wonder why the police didn't seem to do anything. Oi, the problems with the judicial system in a pony world, tsk :P . "Why again did she kidnap your sister?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-28 at 05:38 AM.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ettin in the Playground

[you could probably do the same if that's what you feel is the only way to do it, to me, its last resort sort of shenanigans]

"You...mean she might come here...to Bridle Shores? Uhh, hauh,"
    Fox wondered how that would go down. He did wonder why the police didn't seem to do anything. Oi, the problems with the judicial system in a pony world, tsk :P . "Why again did she kidnap your sister?"
    For the benefit of the player(s), the main reason why the police wasn't involved was that the Baroness had a lot of connections to the higher ups. Plus, she could easily weasel out of any legal issues. "Um... you know. She believed this herb could bring her immortality and all that. I doubt very much this plant actually does that, now that I had a chance to study it, but... she was not swayed."

8. - Top - End - #608
    Troll in the Playground

For the benefit of the player(s), the main reason why the police wasn't involved was that the Baroness had a lot of connections to the higher ups. Plus, she could easily weasel out of any legal issues. "Um... you know. She believed this herb could bring her immortality and all that. I doubt very much this plant actually does that, now that I had a chance to study it, but... she was not swayed."
    Darn those nobles, bein' allowed to get away with kidnapping. Angry hoof shake. Fox looked at her and put a leg on her shoulder and pulled her in. "I'm sorry I haven't really been of help in all this."

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

A smoke snake of vivid information floats over to a beach pony-sized sandcastle. It coils through a window and settles onto a sand table. The smoke condenses into a stack of papers. Nice and neat with arcane dexterity.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ettin in the Playground

Darn those nobles, bein' allowed to get away with kidnapping. Angry hoof shake. Fox looked at her and put a leg on her shoulder and pulled her in. "I'm sorry I haven't really been of help in all this."
    Icy smiled. "It's alright, Fox. I refuse to let you get involved in this in any case."

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled. "It's alright, Fox. I refuse to let you get involved in this in any case."

'It kinda makes me feel....that I'm not being a supportive enough coltfriend,"
    he sighed and shook his head. "Alas, I'm already involved, if you recall our uh, non-date date at the carnival, on the ferris wheel, when you told me about all this." He tilted his head and continued to wanly smile, with a dash of a sheepish smile.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ettin in the Playground

'It kinda makes me feel....that I'm not being a supportive enough coltfriend,"
    he sighed and shook his head. "Alas, I'm already involved, if you recall our uh, non-date date at the carnival, on the ferris wheel, when you told me about all this." He tilted his head and continued to wanly smile, with a dash of a sheepish smile.
    "You're sweet, you know that?" Icy said, her smile growing wider for a bit. "But no, as I said, it's probably best you're not involved in this and it seems to be heading for a peaceful resolution in any case."

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

"You're sweet, you know that?" Icy said, her smile growing wider for a bit. "But no, as I said, it's probably best you're not involved in this and it seems to be heading for a peaceful resolution in any case."
    Gosh, calling him sweet made him feel bad inside considering the other thing. But..but..her smile, how could he deny the world her smile. "Oh...uh, i-if that;s the case...then great, awesome, I'm very happy for you Miss Icy, happy things will get to work out for you."

14. - Top - End - #614
    Ettin in the Playground

Gosh, calling him sweet made him feel bad inside considering the other thing. But..but..her smile, how could he deny the world her smile. "Oh...uh, i-if that;s the case...then great, awesome, I'm very happy for you Miss Icy, happy things will get to work out for you."
    "Heh, with luck, we can put away this sorry affair and never mention it again... Then it'll be all back to normal..." Icy said, looking away and up at the sky.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Troll in the Playground

"Heh, with luck, we can put away this sorry affair and never mention it again... Then it'll be all back to normal..." Icy said, looking away and up at the sky.

"Right, normal,"
    He nodded and found himself looking up. "Mmmm, a nice day to mark on my calender."

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right, normal,"
    He nodded and found himself looking up. "Mmmm, a nice day to mark on my calender."
    "You better mark it well, mister," Icy teased. Anyhow, she stood and stretched herself. "Oh my, look at how time flies. When is your group of colts going for the game anyway?"

17. - Top - End - #617
    Troll in the Playground

"You better mark it well, mister," Icy teased. Anyhow, she stood and stretched herself. "Oh my, look at how time flies. When is your group of colts going for the game anyway?"

"Actually, I'm not sure any more, I'm going to message Grills about that,"
    And by that it means asking in the OOC. "Mmm, I'll have to go to the post office, get one those dragon fire special delivery services to send my note."

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ettin in the Playground

Quaver narrowed her eyes in concentration. The easy part was over, the first layer eaten, now came the real challenge.

Carefully, she placed her mega-mallow back into the flames. Too little heat and the mallow wouldn't harden properly. Too much, and it would cook through, robbing her of the chance for a third layer.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ettin in the Playground

"Actually, I'm not sure any more, I'm going to message Grills about that,"
    And by that it means asking in the OOC. "Mmm, I'll have to go to the post office, get one those dragon fire special delivery services to send my note."
    "Well, let's get our behinds to the post office then," Icy said, nodding.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

Top Hat and Silk Scarf nodded to Cadmium, since they would totally need washing off.

"We can probably put the fire out that way, too, if we don't want to wait for it to be done."
    "If we don't want to wait!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Quaver narrowed her eyes in concentration. The easy part was over, the first layer eaten, now came the real challenge.

Carefully, she placed her mega-mallow back into the flames. Too little heat and the mallow wouldn't harden properly. Too much, and it would cook through, robbing her of the chance for a third layer.
    Top Hat and Silk Scarf leaned forward, clearly cheering her on silently and intensely in the method of a golf game's spectators.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

21. - Top - End - #621
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, let's get our behinds to the post office then," Icy said, nodding.
    And so they went to the post office, where Fox Trot sent a letter, and let's pretend Grills sent one back.

Fox looked at the letter...and sheepishly smiled. "Oh...I guess its not today like the knee deep impression I got of it..haha..oh...ah."

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ettin in the Playground

And so they went to the post office, where Fox Trot sent a letter, and let's pretend Grills sent one back.

Fox looked at the letter...and sheepishly smiled. "Oh...I guess its not today like the knee deep impression I got of it..haha..oh...ah."
    "Oh... uh... then what are you going to do now?" Icy said, blinking.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh... uh... then what are you going to do now?" Icy said, blinking.

"Mmm, I don't know.... I don't really have much planned anymore, with that outing being moved. Maybe we can hang out at the civic center? Like in the commons room?"
    He asked pawing the ground.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, I don't know.... I don't really have much planned anymore, with that outing being moved. Maybe we can hang out at the civic center? Like in the commons room?"
    He asked pawing the ground.
    Icy tapped her chin thoughtfully, before regarding Fox with another smile. "Why not another dance lesson?" Her ears drooped slightly. "Um... I promise not to break the kitchen this time."

25. - Top - End - #625
    Troll in the Playground

Icy tapped her chin thoughtfully, before regarding Fox with another smile. "Why not another dance lesson?" Her ears drooped slightly. "Um... I promise not to break the kitchen this time."
    He looked at her with his own small smile. "Yes, I would like that my dear, especially the not kitchen breaking part." He chuckled and necked her.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ettin in the Playground

He looked at her with his own small smile. "Yes, I would like that my dear, especially the not kitchen breaking part." He chuckled and necked her.
    "I'll try to minimise any collateral damage this time," Icy said, giggling a little at his necking. She replied with a nuzzle of her own, and waited for Fox to lead the way.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Troll in the Playground

"I'll try to minimise any collateral damage this time," Icy said, giggling a little at his necking. She replied with a nuzzle of her own, and waited for Fox to lead the way.
    And so, with with the clarification from the OOC thread, Fox Trot, in silent internal protest, took his fillyfriend to his dance studio. He very well couldn't deny her taking her there without bringing up questions he'd rather not answer.

He unlocked the double doors and gestured for her to enter. "After you my dear."

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ettin in the Playground

And so, with with the clarification from the OOC thread, Fox Trot, in silent internal protest, took his fillyfriend to his dance studio. He very well couldn't deny her taking her there without bringing up questions he'd rather not answer.

He unlocked the double doors and gestured for her to enter. "After you my dear."
    (I might need a refresher on the layout of his house.)

Icy chuckled and stepped through the doors, gently sashaying through, totally unintentionally, of course.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Troll in the Playground

(I might need a refresher on the layout of his house.)

Icy chuckled and stepped through the doors, gently sashaying through, totally unintentionally, of course.
    Fox totally did not get distracted by her sashaying *cough cough*. His dance studio, as opposed to his house opened up with a short hallway from those double doubles. Immediately to the right was a door to his office. Anyways, the short hallway opened up...blah...here's a poorly done picture instead...
    Spoiler
    Show

Above the offices is the locker room, the open space is the dance area itself with mirrors on three sides. The blue thing is the blue mat, the brown thing a stage. The first room is a storage and the two following are restrooms. Oh yea, and in the hallway there's supposed to be a short bench.

Anyways, Fox trot closed the door behind him.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox totally did not get distracted by her sashaying *cough cough*. His dance studio, as opposed to his house opened up with a short hallway from those double doubles. Immediately to the right was a door to his office. Anyways, the short hallway opened up...blah...here's a poorly done picture instead...
    Spoiler
    Show

Above the offices is the locker room, the open space is the dance area itself with mirrors on three sides. The blue thing is the blue mat, the brown thing a stage. The first room is a storage and the two following are restrooms. Oh yea, and in the hallway there's supposed to be a short bench.

Anyways, Fox trot closed the door behind him.
    Icy stood expectantly at the edge of the blue mat, waiting again for Fox to lead the way.