New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

"You know what sounds even more unfair? Me robbing you of a perfectly good servant to satisfy my whims."

There was a point, though he wasn't necessarily making it clear.

"I ain't asking to become an Espada. But I don't think I'm fit to become anyone's Fraccion. That leaves me asking for something else out of you."

Rouga scratched the back of his head.

"If I wanted to attack you, I'd have done it by now. And I'm sure memory serves - I got my whole pack to back off when we last fought. I ain't the kind to gang up on a man.

I'm making you an offer, Geister. I know it's a tempting one. I don't care how you choose to use me, as long as I get to see this place become more magnificent than it is now."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

"Your argumentation skills are so severely lacking."

A pulse of pesquisa echoes through the ciudad baja, returning to Von Geister in but a moment.

"And I will admit you are a cut above the majority. In spite of that changing little. All citizens of Las Noches are equal in my eyes, all are given the same opportunities, based on their prowess and skills, no favorites, nothing handed freely to the undeserving."

"You don't want to be a fraccion? Very well. I will give you command of a legion of the Ciudad Baja, on par with the privaron espada, answering directly to me and to no one else."

"But you were never an espada either... So I guess that is undeserving of a number, perhaps a null value is in order. You can refer to yourself as Privaron zero zero zero. Deprived of a number, until you seek one out for yourself."

Von Geister stares down.

"Take it or not, if you care, this is non-negotiable."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #183
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm thinking it suits me just fine, as the man who couldn't be King instead of you." Rouga shrugged. "That was exactly what I wanted anyway. The number doesn't matter, as long as I get to see how you will make Hueco Mundo flourish...

...Your Majesty."

That Rouga chose to use the appropriate address for Geister was a show of gratitude.

"Well then. I should probably look into getting myself acquainted with my legion. Unless you'd have me fulfill my first task."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    "You know... I'm starting to think this city isn't very different from the outside." Canguro said nonchalantly as Lalita carried her, blinking as the Primera used a Negacion to corner them. She turned and looked back at the Primera, wincing a bit at the uncomfortable heat coming from Lalita's hand.

Feeling like she should do something instead of just being luggage, she opened her mouth, green energy gathering in a small orb of reiatsu forming in her mouth. When Lalita jumped to leap over Genoveva, she turned her head to look behind them and at the Negacion as she fired off a green cero from her mouth, hitting it Negacion in an attempt to propel them away from the Primera faster.
    Genoveva

Canguro's plow does seem to throw Lalita and herself forward at least a bit faster, just was Lalita's energy blast rushes towards where Genoveva had been standing. Just to be abruptly halted in mid air, as if it'd had hit a brick wall through the truth was far more ominous. The Primera holds the cero with one hand, a frown on her slit-eyed face before she redirects the blast to the side, letting it harmlessly smash against the side of the Negacion.

Far more troublesome was the fact that Genoveva's free hand lashes out like pale lightning to snarl slender fingers in Canguro's hair, gripping it painfully tight as she digs her heels into the ground in an attempt at arrest the escape of the two.

"Go on girly-boy, 'eep runnin'! Ah'm sure da lucky rabbit foot won't mind lossin' 'er pretty head of hair!" A sharp yank punctuates Genoveva's statement, even as the other is pulled back in a clawed position as if to fire a cero of her own, "Now...ya wanna explain what's so disagreeable 'bout chattin' with lil' ol' me?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel free to have Canguro escape Zeiko. I know the hair grab was a bit godmoddy.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-10-14 at 01:08 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cuarta's Sector]
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Ruwa nods, figuring it best if she didn't speak any more, and just follows Alejandro.

...At least this doesn't mean I have to sleep with him. He's probably mean. I've heard a few things about his rule... She blinks. ...though if he asks for something in return...
    "Come, time is slipping through our fingers while we dawdle."

Aléjandro then hurries toward his palacio, stopping only at the foot of the stairs in the entrance hall to wait for Ruwa to catch up.

-------------
    [Middle of Nowhere]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    The arrancar nodded. "That sounds good." In truth, the arrancar never had to worry about unnecessary attention. The only people she had ever dealt with, for the most part, have been food. "So have you been to the city before? What's it like?"
    "I cannot say that I have, Gwen. But the rumours of the place have reached the ears of my Lord and myself, and others within our congregation. It almost sounds wonderful. Only the king of the city stands between it and the perfection of Change."

The fae/shinigami continues walking, a wry smile on his lips.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

[Cuarta Sector]

as Alejandro enters the Palacio, Caballos, who had resumed his training as he waited, made great haste to meet with him. Hurrying almost as fast as he could, which was quite fast indeed, he arrived to bow before Alejandro. "Sir, I have returned from my mission. I am prepared to brief you fully on it's successes when you are able."

[Segunda Sector]

Amore, who had been shyly awaiting to be introduced around by Lalita, noticed something strange. He began to hurry as quickly as possible over to where Lalita and Canguro were, concerned about what might be going wrong.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

[Palacio Cuarta]

"Later, Caballos. Important, if infuriatingly emotive, philosophical problem to be solved. Leave a written report on my desk, I will ask for you if I need any clarification or explanation."

And with that, the Cuarta breezes past his Fraccion, seemingly ignoring for now.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

[Palacio Cuarta]

Caballos nods quickly "Yes sir." that said, he essentially vanishes, bouncing to and fro back to his room. As soon as he returned he began to write an exhausting report on his mission. He knew Alejandro had an eye for detail, so he left nothing out that he could remember. He would have the report ready for Alejandro before he was finished dealing with his latest quandary. Then he could once more return to his training.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

[Segunda's Palacio]

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

Canguro's plow does seem to throw Lalita and herself forward at least a bit faster, just was Lalita's energy blast rushes towards where Genoveva had been standing. Just to be abruptly halted in mid air, as if it'd had hit a brick wall through the truth was far more ominous. The Primera holds the cero with one hand, a frown on her slit-eyed face before she redirects the blast to the side, letting it harmlessly smash against the side of the Negacion.

Far more troublesome was the fact that Genoveva's free hand lashes out like pale lightning to snarl slender fingers in Canguro's hair, gripping it painfully tight as she digs her heels into the ground in an attempt at arrest the escape of the two.

"Go on girly-boy, 'eep runnin'! Ah'm sure da lucky rabbit foot won't mind lossin' 'er pretty head of hair!" A sharp yank punctuates Genoveva's statement, even as the other is pulled back in a clawed position as if to fire a cero of her own, "Now...ya wanna explain what's so disagreeable 'bout chattin' with lil' ol' me?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel free to have Canguro escape Zeiko. I know the hair grab was a bit godmoddy.
    Canguro

Canguro let out a yelp as Genoveva grabbed and yanked on her hair, reaching up and placing her hands on the Primera's, trying to get her to let go. She was hitting the Primera's arm with one of her serrated armbands to no avail "Grrr... dammit, I'm not a rabbit."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I'm fine with it, though with Lalita's hand aroudn her waist and Genoveva's hand on her hair she can't do mutch, but will try to bite into the Primera's arm/hair/clothing/ and any limb withing biting reach when she can.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

[Cuarta Sector]

Assuming Alejandro doesn't go at his full speed, Ruwa is able to keep up admirably. One would wonder how she manages to keep so nimble with such weight on her shoulders.

Spoiler
    Show
    Insert rimshot here.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #191
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus

"If I may, I must take my leave," Caiphus said, speaking to Cecilia and Pico. His pensiveness had ended, and he had decided to take action. He had to find out who this Elder was, regardless of whether or not Cecilia would tell him.

Cecilia-dono, Pico-sama, if you will excuse me. Cecilia-dono, I will see you at the city later." And with that, Caiphus vanished, leaving only the crackle of Sonido.

He reappeared in Alejandro's territory, in front of the Palacio Cuarta. He had business with Vicente. After getting directions from a Numeros (being the Fraccion of one of more unbalanced Espada had its privileges), Caiphus approached Vicente's laboratory. If anyone knew who Elder was, Vicente would.

With some minor trepidation (it was never fun to approach another Fraccion in their demesnes), Caiphus knocked on the door.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-17 at 11:16 AM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar was sat back at his desk sorting through papers when there was a knock on his door. The lieutenant outside was waved in and saluted smartly, before placing a letter on his desk with a quick "From His Majesty, sir" and leaving considerably faster than when he had entered.

The general carefully picks up the letter, opens it, and places the contents on the table. As he read the message his brow knotted, until he finally got to the end, a twitch barely suppressed on his face.

"You are kidding me."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Orc in the Playground

It was likely not long after that a very brash presence made itself known close by Apolinar's office. There was no knocking on the door, but rather a very muffled "scuze me" as Rouga entered the office.

"Yo! Ecchan - I mean, His Majesty Von Geister - told me we'll be working together from now on. Pleased to meetcha."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194

The General shot a glare like a cero at the newcomer, before rising from his seat and standing in front of his desk.

"You seem to have completely misjudged how I operate, Prvaron 000.
    First, you knock before entering my office.
    Second, you will address me as 'Sir.'
    And thirdly, you will salute me in my presence, unless I tell you not to. Are we clear?"

The man at the door probably couldn't tell, but Apolinar was a seething cauldron of rage right now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground

Actually, he could tell. It was just funnier to push his buttons.

"I'm going to need a new nickname to address you by."

Rouga let that sink for a couple of moments as he cleaned out his ear with his pinky, then blew on it.

"Relax. I'm still going to do my duties. You are under the command of His Majesty after all. If he says I'm supposed to obey you, then I guess I don't have a lot of choice.

Maybe I should bring some booze next time."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196

"... The title is not negotiable. As for the rest, I expect you to be obedient above all else. You can drink all you like off duty, but whatever you call holy help you if I catch you drunk on duty."

Apolinar pulls up a seat for the Privaron and sits behind his desk.

"First things first: The only reason you are to be put in a position of authority at all is because the Ghost King said so. So I will be watching you closely.
    "The legion you will be commanding is the Tenth. It has about 600 soldiers, comprised mostly of recruits, with a few regulars and the occasional veteran. Your job will be twofold: Firstly, to manage the administration of your allotted Legion, and secondly, to supervise their training and discipline. This is especially important as most of the troops under your command have only basic training. You may set whatever laws amongst your troops that you wish, and you may adopt any training regimen you choose - with the caveat that I will be checking the discpline of your men monthly in drill and other exercises. Do you have any questions?"

After his rather impressive wall 'o' words, Apolinar stares intently at Rouga, watiing for a response.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Orc in the Playground

"Understood, Ringo*."

Rouga smiled at Apolinar, hoping he wouldn't blow a gasket over that. It was fun pushing the Privaron's buttons like that.

"So let's see. Paperwork and training. I don't think that should be too hard. I hope they don't mind live flaying."

Rouga looked upward as he considered for a few moments what he ought to do.

"I don't think you'll need to worry about their capability. For all you know they'll be eating other recruits alive by the time I'm done with the basics..."

Rouga turned his back on Apolinar and started to walk off.

"How about you? You got any questions?"

Spoiler
    Show
    *Ringo is "apple" in Japanese. Since Apo would be short for Apolinar, I figured it was a good fit as a pseudo-hidden jab.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198

Apollinar stands absolutely stock still when those two syllables are sropped. His hand visibly clenches and unclenches. His face twitches as he gives Rouga a glare from the bowels of Hell.

"...I have no questions."

The General slowly goes and sits down on his seat as Rouga leaves. After he has left and a few minutes have passed, Apolinar suddenly snatches at a book and hurls it violently across the room. It shatters against the wall, cracking it. Smashing his fist agimst the desk, he lets out a primal bellow of fury before kicking down the chair that Rouga occupied and trampling it into splinters. Throwing his helmet to the ground he slumps back into his chair, frothing slightly.

"Ringo!? RINGO!?!? That insubordinate... His Majesty will hear of this!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus

"If I may, I must take my leave," Caiphus said, speaking to Cecilia and Pico. His pensiveness had ended, and he had decided to take action. He had to find out who this Elder was, regardless of whether or not Cecilia would tell him.

Cecilia-dono, Pico-sama, if you will excuse me. Cecilia-dono, I will see you at the city later." And with that, Caiphus vanished, leaving only the crackle of Sonido.

He reappeared in Alejandro's territory, in front of the Palacio Cuarta. He had business with Vicente. After getting directions from a Numeros (being the Fraccion of one of more unbalanced Espada had its privileges), Caiphus approached Vicente's laboratory. If anyone knew who Elder was, Vicente would.

With some minor trepidation (it was never fun to approach another Fraccion in their demesnes), Caiphus knocked on the door.
    There is a delay for almost a minute, before Caiphus can, faintly, hear the sound of bolts sliding in the thick metal door. After those sounds stop, the door quietly slides about halfway open, with Vicente standing there.

Currently, he lacks his typical cloak. Instead, he has on thick leather gloves, a leather welding apron, and black-tinted goggles. He's clearly been working on some scientific endeavor or another. He stands there for several seconds, saying nothing. Then, he speaks in a flat tone.

"What do you want?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Caiphus

Pico jerks his head upwards towards Caiphus. "Later."

Then when he's gone, Pico looks towards Cecilia. "So, now that he's outta the way, what do you wanna do with all these corpses?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga will go to the training grounds for his legion. He will make elite warriors out of them... or they will die trying. They may even choose to try their luck running, but then they'll just die tired.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

[Segunda's palacio]

Lalita feels his muscles strain painfully as Genoveva abruptly halts their advance, thought the situation is undoubtedly more painful to Canguro. Considering he hasn't a second to waste, Lalita grabs his right earring with his free hand, then redirects his momentum and twists his body, few drops of blood spilling around as he tears the bauble from his ear.

In split of a second, the trinket enlargens to a full-size wind wheel, sharp, flame-like protrusion of soulsteel speeding towards Genoveva's right eye fast as a lightning. "Don't they say actions speak louder than words, Lady Primera?"
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-10-17 at 03:07 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

23. - Top - End - #203

As the fighters and spectators leave Sereg waves over an arrancar, one that had been a part of the crowd. The arrancar slowly walks over to the skybox and stands by Sereg. The arrancar's tight black jacket was hooded, covering his face. Pale skin shows at his wrists before being covered again by black leather gloves. On his back is a large sword, not unlike Ichigo's sealed form.

"Zane. You saw what had happened today, yes? Serazel and Vincente will know their place soon enough. But first, you have some havoc to cause in the mortal world." Sereg says without looking at the fraccion.

"Yes, Sereg. Shall I speak to Genoveva like we discussed?" Zane does not move as he speaks either.

Sereg waves slightly "Yes, do so please."

With that, the mysterious arrancar flashes away, off toward the primera sector to speak with Genoveva. As he nears he feels the reiatsu flashes, and goes to that area to wait and watch the goings on.
    "Genoveva, I am here to speak with you. How long will this take?" He crouches down lazily, hands hanging to his sides.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    There is a delay for almost a minute, before Caiphus can, faintly, hear the sound of bolts sliding in the thick metal door. After those sounds stop, the door quietly slides about halfway open, with Vicente standing there.

Currently, he lacks his typical cloak. Instead, he has on thick leather gloves, a leather welding apron, and black-tinted goggles. He's clearly been working on some scientific endeavor or another. He stands there for several seconds, saying nothing. Then, he speaks in a flat tone.

"What do you want?"
    "I want a favor, Vicente-san. I have a question that I hope you have the answer for."

Recently, Cecilia-dono has mentioned a person by the name of Elder. She has said nothing more on the matter but the name, and that this person is obviously someone important to her. I find myself consumed with a curiosity for this person who fascinates my lady so, and I was wondering if you would know of this person. Unfortunately, all I have to go on is the name."

Caiphus didn't look particularly hopeful, but he did look rather desperate. It was obvious that this had been wearing at him.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

The good news was that the Primera releases the death-grip she has on Canguro's hair when the other begins to fight and the wind-wheel is thrown right at her eye. The bad news was that she let go to frantically lean back and avoid the weapon that had been thrown at point blank range, only for it to cut over where her face was. For a single terrifying moment it seems as if Lalita had not only succeeded in blinding the Primera...but killing her as well...

Until the wind-wheel continues flying over Genoveva's bent-backwards body and the Primera snaps back up right, hands clutching over her right eye as she gives a pain maddened howl. "Ya lil' 'hit! Ah came here for both yer gain and ya frakkin' blind mah?! Dat's it! Ah'm gonna rip yer arms an' legs off! Ya'll wish ya never turned into arrancar!

Finally the bent double Primera straightens, a rage-filled look on her slit-eyed face as she continues to cover her right eye with both hands...until she abruptly opens them up to reveal the undamaged orb and her grin turns malicious.

"Jus' kiddin'!" she snickers out, reaching back to grab the handle of her falchion and swinging it out to stab into the ground at her feet, "But if ya wanna play den Ah'll play. Can learn what Ah wanna know jus' as easily dis way as by talkin..."

Abruptly her attention is distracted by the sudden arrival of Zane, though she keeps one closed eye firmly fixated on Canguro and Lalita, "Who be ye? Speak boy, c'mon!"

Then there was the briefest flash of light along the edge of Genoveva's sword's edge, though the Primera hadn't moved...not until the after image faded a moment or two later, the flash almost too fast to spot on it's own, let alone the Primera's movements as she appeared behind Lalita and Canguro.

Spoiler
    Show
    FF and Zerkai: Genoveva went for Clothing Damage Devastation, as she usually does when 'fighting' arrancar/hollow. Up to you how much she got or when their clothing falls apart/if it does.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita doesn't waste his time while Genoveva goes through her act. He chucks Canguro into the corner and rips his other earring to his hand as well, carefully weighing the circular weapon as it returns to its intended size. His face is like stone as Genoveva reveals herself to be undamaged.

When Zane appears to the hole in the wall, Lalita's muscles tense as he considers leaping past Genoveva to fetch his other weapon, crimson light gathering in his free hand, but as he lifts his right foot to move, he realizes he's already too late.

So, as his shirt is suddenly torn apart, revealing his lithe upper body, he swings his right foot backwards, sending a strong and fast kick where he sees Primera's head being from the corner of his eye.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #207
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Canguro

Canguro grit her teeth as she was pulled between Lalita and Genoveva, relieved when the Primera let go of her thanks to Lalita's attack, though looking frightened when Genoveva pretended to be injured. She let out a yelp as she was tossed over into a corner, disappearing with a sonido and reappearing on the nearest wall, wincing a bit as she clung to it and watched Genoveva and Lalita.

"Hey! Didn't we just get back from Fraccion and Espada attacking each other?!" She shouted to both of them in an aggravated tone

28. - Top - End - #208

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

The good news was that the Primera releases the death-grip she has on Canguro's hair when the other begins to fight and the wind-wheel is thrown right at her eye. The bad news was that she let go to frantically lean back and avoid the weapon that had been thrown at point blank range, only for it to cut over where her face was. For a single terrifying moment it seems as if Lalita had not only succeeded in blinding the Primera...but killing her as well...

Until the wind-wheel continues flying over Genoveva's bent-backwards body and the Primera snaps back up right, hands clutching over her right eye as she gives a pain maddened howl. "Ya lil' 'hit! Ah came here for both yer gain and ya frakkin' blind mah?! Dat's it! Ah'm gonna rip yer arms an' legs off! Ya'll wish ya never turned into arrancar!

Finally the bent double Primera straightens, a rage-filled look on her slit-eyed face as she continues to cover her right eye with both hands...until she abruptly opens them up to reveal the undamaged orb and her grin turns malicious.

"Jus' kiddin'!" she snickers out, reaching back to grab the handle of her falchion and swinging it out to stab into the ground at her feet, "But if ya wanna play den Ah'll play. Can learn what Ah wanna know jus' as easily dis way as by talkin..."

Abruptly her attention is distracted by the sudden arrival of Zane, though she keeps one closed eye firmly fixated on Canguro and Lalita, "Who be ye? Speak boy, c'mon!"

Then there was the briefest flash of light along the edge of Genoveva's sword's edge, though the Primera hadn't moved...not until the after image faded a moment or two later, the flash almost too fast to spot on it's own, let alone the Primera's movements as she appeared behind Lalita and Canguro.

Spoiler
    Show
    FF and Zerkai: Genoveva went for Clothing Damage Devastation, as she usually does when 'fighting' arrancar/hollow. Up to you how much she got or when their clothing falls apart/if it does.
    "Me? I'm simply Zane. I am of no consequence to you at this moment. Feel free to continue your escapades on these two. I'm sure Sereg wouldn't mind them dead." He says before standing up on the edge of the wall and stepping down onto the floor.

As he does this his sonido flashes, bringing him to where Canguro and Lalita are, though in the air above them, upside down. He continues his rotation to end up standing beside Genoveva, if she doesn't move.

"But do please make it quick. I have something to speak to you about on behalf of the Septima."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I want a favor, Vicente-san. I have a question that I hope you have the answer for."

Recently, Cecilia-dono has mentioned a person by the name of Elder. She has said nothing more on the matter but the name, and that this person is obviously someone important to her. I find myself consumed with a curiosity for this person who fascinates my lady so, and I was wondering if you would know of this person. Unfortunately, all I have to go on is the name."

Caiphus didn't look particularly hopeful, but he did look rather desperate. It was obvious that this had been wearing at him.
    Vicente looked at the other Fraccion for several long moments.

"Never heard that word as a name before."

And the door slams closed, the bolts sliding back into place. Vicente is clearly returning to his work.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Vicente looked at the other Fraccion for several long moments.

"Never heard that word as a name before."

And the door slams closed, the bolts sliding back into place. Vicente is clearly returning to his work.
    Caiphus looked at the door, not quite sure what had just happened. Vicente had snubbed him. That was distressing. However, it didn't sound like he was lying, so unfortunately, Caiphus had to take him at his word or risk angering someone who was very much in his domain, and therefore had an immense advantage. With a sigh, Caiphus returned to Caos Encarnado.

He would wait for Cecilia, and confront her then. He didn't want to anger Cecilia, but she had never answered him. Why hadn't she told him about this Elder? Why didn't she trust him? He would find out, one way or another.
    Star Wars iTP characters