New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Lalita's smile falters for a moment. "Well, Miss Canguro, I guess it'd be best to just do Lady Primera a favor, then? It's not like we're going to get rid of her otherwise, it seems..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, would you mind doing so Canguro? Pretty please? I'd greatly appreciate it," said Edward with much enthusiasm.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

"Where would be the fun in that? It's kinda like a lioness fighting a wounded kitty. Why don't you pick on someone your own cup size?" Rouga teased.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]

[Middle of Nowhere]

"Well then, I say it's high time you got some practice. I have a schedule to keep after all, and whilst your company is exquisite, I would like to keep it. My Lord should not be kept waiting."

He vanishes in a flash of shunpo, moving a short distance in the direction his map indicates Las Noches to be situated.

"Come now, Gwen. See if you can keep up."
    Gwen

The arrancar nodded nervously, beginning to pursue her traveling companion. She had no issues keeping up.

[Middle of Nowhere, getting closer to Las Noches]

Post-san keeps quiet during Gwen's discussion with Eriku, content to just lay balanced on her shoulder. The trip holds no particular interest to it - around them, there is just sand, sand, sand and more sand. Only a slight change in the position of the moon tells him they have advanced.

But then, something rises from the moonlit horizon - great stone spires, and a vast dome. At first, it looks very small, but it steadily grows as they run towards it - and much to Post-san's shock, once the structure has already grown greater than any mortal-made building he'd ever seen, he realizes they're still leagues away.

Whoever had built such a structure? How long had it taken? Why would anyone spend effort to build it in such a place?

He can't help but wonder, and he wants to ask Gwen if she does, too. But Eriku's presence makes him remain silent.

I don't want to go in...
    Gwen

The arrancar's eyes went wide and a massive smile grew on her face. "It's... It's... So shiny!" Gwen exclaimed, nearly tripping mid-sonido out of surprise; she could hardly contain her excitement "This looks like my kind of town, it's so bright!"

Gwen turned her head to face Eriku. "Nobody ever told us that it was this big." She then turned to her more cylindrical companion. "Are you okay?" She whispered to him with concern, realizing that he was a bit tense.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

"...Alright. But we should find someplace else to fight.. maybe another arena or outside the city." Canguro suggested, folding her arms.

She glanced at Lalita for a moment, looking at his broken arm "More then me... you should probably get treated."

6. - Top - End - #276
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar cautiously kneels down next to the remains, turning them this way and that. As he does so, he keeps a careful watch for traps and ambushes - many Arrancar viewed treachery as a age-old Las Noches tradition to be proudly upheld - and tries to figure out how he died. The best he can do in that regard, however, is 'everything'. Whoever did this was thorough, that's for sure.

"...He's defintely a Prince of the Ghost King, but apart from that I can't tell much more. Too much damage. Has his Majesty been informed?"
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Cause of death was, in all likelyhood, head trauma from repeated blows.

"No one has informed him as far as I am aware, the Exequias have not shown themselves in the area. And his highness has shown no signs of acting in this regard."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #278

Apolinar takes one last look around and slings the body over his shoulder.

"I am going to the Primera palacio. It was found in her territory, so maybe she knows something. You, return to the Ciudad Baja."

Scratch that, she defintely knows something. Genoveva was not the type to let things happen without her knowledge in her domain. With one last look around, he trudged to the front door of the Palacio.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    "...Alright. But we should find someplace else to fight.. maybe another arena or outside the city." Canguro suggested, folding her arms.

She glanced at Lalita for a moment, looking at his broken arm "More then me... you should probably get treated."
    Genoveva

The Primera gives an exhasperated sigh and shake of her head, "Ya'll are thicker den a granite block, ain't ya? Ah said show it to meh. Not fight meh. Demonstrate. Display it. Perform the technique. Cause da next person ta deliberately mistake what Ah'm sayin' is getting mah boot up der keister. Capiche? If Ah wanted ta kill de Roo, Ah'd just do it, not try and pretty it up by 'fightin' ' 'er."

Another shake of the head as Genoveva glances at Rouga once more.

"C'mon Roo. Ah'm sure we'll find a 'arget or three around mah Palacio for ya to demonstrate on. Ain't like dey are doin' anyding bedder with der lives."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #280

DrowGirl

Canguro

"It's not exactly something I can aim well. Just about anything in front of me has a chance of getting hit when I do it." Canguro scratched the back of her helmet with her wrist blade nervously.

"And I've never tried to use it while released... only my double cero... it's worth trying out though." She nodded with a smile, walking towards Genoveva with a slight limp, leaning on her tail when she stopped.

"Lead the way."

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

"Wow. I guess I can understand how you feel when you get shot down." Rouga replied as he approached Edward, tapped him on the shoulder, then skydove his way down to ground level.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

[Segunda's palacio]

Lalita lets his hand slide away from Canguro's shoulder. He brushes of her worries with a shrug. "Oh, please don't mind me, Miss. I have spares", he says cryptically. "Besides, one arm is still enough to carry you, if you so wish - we wouldn't want you to strain that wounded leg of yours, hmmm?" Though he's speaking to Canguro, his eyes don't leave Genoveva for a moment.

What is it that she really wants? Just another toy for her to play with. No... he'd seen it briefly in his eyes. For a moment, his thoughts return to the events on the arena... how he had instinctively flinched away from her when she had made her entrance. What had he thought back then?

It takes one to know one.

He'd have to ask her. Maybe it'd lead to the end of his life at her whim, but what else could he hope from wretched existence of a Hollow? Either by blade of Shinigami or his own kind he'd meet his end sooner or later anyway.

If she wants something out of me, maybe I can get something out of her as well...

13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

For the past...what was it, a week now? Yeah, for the past week, Pico had been lying in bed, thinking about what happened at that arena. Something had been bothering him. Like a festering boil right near his heart that just won't go away no matter what he does. Today, he was staring at the ceiling again, just trying to figure out what was wrong.

After a few hours of this, he got up, and went back to his still-mostly-empty cellar. He pulled out a Pacifico and headed to his porch. He took a few sips, trying to figure out what it was. The breeze was back, brushing his face and easing his mind ever so slightly. Then, as he was taking another chug of his beer, he looked west. To the Novena's Palacio.

Thanks no doubt to Serazel's efforts, Vicente had been smacked away from the Octava position. Pico had caught the burning pyre of bodys that Mei had ordered, proving to the whole of Las Noches that she's alive and well. That window was shut for now, what with the almost mandatory increase in security on all parts. But Pan...Pan was different. In Pico's mind, he was a stupid kid who payed no attention to politics, and would probably be too busy playing with his Gillians to care about his own safety. A prime target for someone wanting to move up in life around these parts.

It was at that moment that Pico knew what was bothering. He knew how he was going to fix it.

"I'm gonna kick that kid's *** straight to Hell."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

14. - Top - End - #284

Apolinar taps his foot impatiently at the door of the Primera Palacio. At this point, stubborness is pretty much the only thing keeping him there, as Genoveva clearly wasn't in. His mind wandered to potential subjects.

"Edward? Nah, too poncy. Alejandro? He'd have his face so far in a book he wouldn't even be able to see him let alone kill him. Mei... Better not go there. That leaves Pan, who quite frankly is a small child, Sereg, Genoveva and Pico. Goddamn Pico. I swear, if it is him, I'll kick his ass straight to Hell."

He had absolutely no way of knowing that Pico said the exact same thing at the same time, and even less of a way of knowing that he had just inspired a random comic artist for a really cool panel. Sadly, he was on a plane that crashed killing everyone, so it was lost forever. All because of a permanently-angry spaniard muttering to himself while waiting at someone's door.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]

Aléjandro is sociable enough to move at a speed Ruwa finds comfortable. Shortly enough, the two find themselves on one of the higher floors of the library area, standing in front of an imposing door constructed of black metal, with intricate silver filigree.

"Here we are. The romance section."

The light affixed the roof of the corridor the two are standing in may or may not have just flickered ominously.
    [Palacio Cuarta]

It definitely flickered. Because suddenly, standing along the wall to one side, having come out of nowhere, is Vicente.

He seems to be wearing a fresh cloak; if Ruwa or Alejandro look closely enough, they'll notice it looks slightly different. The cut, the lines, the way the material flows. All a bit different from before. Of course, when Vicente points at the flickering light, they notice the metal bracer around his forearm. Something packed with technology...but what?

"I will send one of our electricians to examine the light, Master Alejandro."

He lowers his arm, and it disappears into the folds of the cloak again. He examines each of the people in the hall in turn, his gaze lingering with speculation on Ruwa.

"What business brings a Fraccion of the Octava here, I wonder?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Canguro

"It's not exactly something I can aim well. Just about anything in front of me has a chance of getting hit when I do it." Canguro scratched the back of her helmet with her wrist blade nervously.

"And I've never tried to use it while released... only my double cero... it's worth trying out though." She nodded with a smile, walking towards Genoveva with a slight limp, leaning on her tail when she stopped.

"Lead the way."
    Genoveva

"Ah ain't da ghost king, Ah don't care 'bout yer aim, just how ya do it." Genoveva says rather shortly, giving a dignified sniff as she leaves Edward and Rouga to....do whatever it was they would do in favor of leading the two Fraccion towards her own massive and sprawling palace. Unlike before, she's not exactly talkative on the way over, just with a look of thoughtful contemplation on her slit-eyed face as she leads the way to her rather dangerous sector. A group consisting of the Primera and two Fraccion was unlikely to be attacked within Uno, but stranger things had happened in Genoveva's realm.

However, it's only by pure luck that Genoveva's path brings her 'guests' and herself to the same door leading in that Apolinar waits at for someone to receive him. The 'general' earns himself a slightly disgruntled look from the Primera, before she glances back at the other two arrancar.

"Go 'head inside if ya want and 'et warmed up Roo. Da Sordo Espada looks like 'e has sumthin' on his mind." And then her gaze turns to Apolinar himself as her back goes ram-rod straight and her hand snaps up in a crisp (if mocking) military salute, "'sup Commandant?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos: Sordo Espada essentially means (if Google translate is correct) 'Dull Sword'.

==================

Amada

"Gonna kick who'ss *** now?" comes the sleepy mumble as a rather short figure approaches Pico from behind, reaching up to rub the sleep from her own exposed eye with her own free hand. The other was occupied in holding...a rather cute (in an ugly sort of way) white stuffed animal-shaped animal by a dull-spiked tail. Ever since the events at the arena, and the delivery of Genoveva's prisoners, Amada had been surprisingly sluggish and slothful, being prone to long bouts of sleeping in the closest comfortable spot she could find.

Course, it wasn't too bad because it didn't seem to impact her work for Pico too greatly.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Amada

"Gonna kick who'ss *** now?" comes the sleepy mumble as a rather short figure approaches Pico from behind, reaching up to rub the sleep from her own exposed eye with her own free hand. The other was occupied in holding...a rather cute (in an ugly sort of way) white stuffed animal-shaped animal by a dull-spiked tail. Ever since the events at the arena, and the delivery of Genoveva's prisoners, Amada had been surprisingly sluggish and slothful, being prone to long bouts of sleeping in the closest comfortable spot she could find.

Course, it wasn't too bad because it didn't seem to impact her work for Pico too greatly.
    Firstly, Pico sneezes. Must've been a delayed reaction caused by his not giving a crap.

Pico then glances his yellow eyes her way, letting a smirk cross his face. "Well aren't you just a cute little thing when you first wake up." He says with no small amount of sarcasm. He then looks back to Pan's Palacio, his face back to being stone cold serious as he focuses on it and it alone. "Pan's. He's just some little brat and doesn't act like anything different. The only problem will be getting him to live long enough to haul his carcass to His Majesty Von Geister."

He looks stone cold serious, like it's already happened. He finishes his beer and chucks the bottle over the railing, the bottle crashing into the head of the same person who he accidentally threw up on just a week ago. Naturally, the guy is unconscious right now.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

18. - Top - End - #288

Genoveva

"Go 'head inside if ya want and 'et warmed up Roo. Da Sordo Espada looks like 'e has sumthin' on his mind." And then her gaze turns to Apolinar himself as her back goes ram-rod straight and her hand snaps up in a crisp (if mocking) military salute, "'sup Commandant?
    Apolinar does not return the obviously mocking salute and instead drops the body he's carrying at Genoveva's feet.

"This body was found in the ouskirts of Sector Uno. Your sector, in case you forgot. Normally, I wouldn't be bothered, as this place has a notoriously high turnover rate, but this ain't no ordinary body."

He turns over the corpse with his foot to reveal some details of the uniform.

"A prince of the Ciudad Baja. I figured you might now something about it, bein' as it's on your turf. You did know about this, right? The great Primera Espada couldn't possibly let something like this slip under her gaze, could she?"

Crossing his arms he looks at Genoveva with the same cold glare he always gave her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289

DrowGirl

Genoveva

"Ah ain't da ghost king, Ah don't care 'bout yer aim, just how ya do it." Genoveva says rather shortly, giving a dignified sniff as she leaves Edward and Rouga to....do whatever it was they would do in favor of leading the two Fraccion towards her own massive and sprawling palace. Unlike before, she's not exactly talkative on the way over, just with a look of thoughtful contemplation on her slit-eyed face as she leads the way to her rather dangerous sector. A group consisting of the Primera and two Fraccion was unlikely to be attacked within Uno, but stranger things had happened in Genoveva's realm.

However, it's only by pure luck that Genoveva's path brings her 'guests' and herself to the same door leading in that Apolinar waits at for someone to receive him. The 'general' earns himself a slightly disgruntled look from the Primera, before she glances back at the other two arrancar.

"Go 'head inside if ya want and 'et warmed up Roo. Da Sordo Espada looks like 'e has sumthin' on his mind." And then her gaze turns to Apolinar himself as her back goes ram-rod straight and her hand snaps up in a crisp (if mocking) military salute, "'sup Commandant?"
    "I'll be fine to walk, thank you." Canguro nodded to Lalita before following the Primera, mostly keeping silent as she walked, stepping lightly on her injured leg. When they arrived she looked up at Apolinar curiously, but said nothing.

Instead she walked through the door, leaning on her tail as she took a look around, trying to find relatively safe spot to use her ability. Her good leg crackled a little with energy, and it seemed she was getting a little excited in trying out her ability in it's released state.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground

[Primera Sector]

During their trip, Lalita stayed quiet as well, wrenching his damaged arm back to a natural position and tearing a stretch of cloth from the remnants of his kimono to create a makeshift sling for it. He notes Apolinar, and gives the "Good General" a dry look before turning his gaze away.

Before following Canguro, Lalita briefly steps between Edward and the door. "Master", he says, "I request you please stay outside for a moment." He then turns and walks in, not staying to watch or listen whether Edward sees fit to fulfill it.

"Careful, Miss. We don't want that injury to become permanent", he says as he watches Canguro brimming with energy. Lalita holds his earring in his hands, twirling them in his hand. Slowly, crimson energy starts gathering around them.

"You know, Miss, would you mind if I asked you something", he says after a while of silence. "I'm thinking of going to back to the White sands, to stretch my legs a little. Will you come with me?"

[Outside Las Noches]

"I'm fine, Gwen"
    , the lamppost whispers back, as much a lie as it is. "Just... keep following the kind stranger."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-11-13 at 05:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Apolinar does not return the obviously mocking salute and instead drops the body he's carrying at Genoveva's feet.

"This body was found in the ouskirts of Sector Uno. Your sector, in case you forgot. Normally, I wouldn't be bothered, as this place has a notoriously high turnover rate, but this ain't no ordinary body."

He turns over the corpse with his foot to reveal some details of the uniform.

"A prince of the Ciudad Baja. I figured you might now something about it, bein' as it's on your turf. You did know about this, right? The great Primera Espada couldn't possibly let something like this slip under her gaze, could she?"

Crossing his arms he looks at Genoveva with the same cold glare he always gave her.
    Genoveva looks less then bothered when the corpse is dropped down at her feet, merely giving it the briefest of glances before her attention is turned to Apolinar himself. The Primera always took such glee in nettling Apolinar whenever he visited, or so it seemed, and now didn't seem to be any different.

"Well obviously it ain't normal. Ya went and barbecued it! Plannin' on seranadin' a lovely lass or lad out on da sands were ya?" Comes the mocking statement before he goes and rolls the body over. The look of disinterest doesn't fade though, "Dere's a difference 'tween missin' an' not carin'. If 'e couldn't stan' being here den he shouldn't 'ave come 'ere...den again...don't remember many burners in Uno eider."

Genoveva gives a shrug, walking past Apolinar towards where she had last seen Canguro and Lalita.

"'hy not ask de ones 'ho had a big boom-boom bonfire 'ow a prince got burned an' quit wastin' mah time?" she calls over her shoulder.

==================

Amada

"Really? That's the only problem that you see?" Amada deadpans, ignoring the quip about her early waking attire for the time being. Or rather she was too tired to work up the energy to hit him with her shoe. Another long yawn as she ambles up to the balcony besides Pico and leans against it.

"Are you sure you thought this through all the way? Accounted for everything? I mean, Pan's not exactly the bee's knees but he's not a slouch either." She points out, instinctively looking toward the Novena's sector considering the discussion they were having were about him.

22. - Top - End - #292

Apolinar didn't say anything. He just picked the body up and left. There was no point, really. Genoveva didn't seem to really care about the body - but to be honest, Apolinar wasn't exactly expecting shock and horror - but someone had to have done it. I mean, you don't just walk into a heavy object face first then stagger into a fire pit. Also, he was beginning to have nagging doubts about whether this individual was actually a prince at all. For all he knew he'd been set up, which didn't help his mood at all.

Back in the Ciudad Baja, Apolinar sat at his desk once more, staring intently at the 'prince' dangled, suspended on a meat hook in the corner of his office. If it can;t give him an explanation, then it would be conscripted as decoration until he found one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico narrows his eyes at Amada for a moment, putting some force into it, before he looks back at the Novena's. He leans against the railing a bit, like he's ready to jump over. He looks like some kind of bird-of-prey, ready to swoop down and pounce on its dinner. "All I gotta do is get him alone and beat the crap outta him. He's practically a sitting duck without a body to run around in, and if he tries to ride in me I'll rip him out so fast all he'll see is the wall that he's now stuck in."

Pico smirks. "And thinking things through? Seriously? You're frikkin' adorable, Amada." Pico then ruffles Amada's hair. "What is there to think? I need to either get up in the ranks of the Espada, or I'll die. Somehow, somewhere, I'll die a worthless piece of crap. I don't want that. I need to take Pan down. Now."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #294

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Primera Sector]

During their trip, Lalita stayed quiet as well, wrenching his damaged arm back to a natural position and tearing a stretch of cloth from the remnants of his kimono to create a makeshift sling for it. He notes Apolinar, and gives the "Good General" a dry look before turning his gaze away.

Before following Canguro, Lalita briefly steps between Edward and the door. "Master", he says, "I request you please stay outside for a moment." He then turns and walks in, not staying to watch or listen whether Edward sees fit to fulfill it.

"Careful, Miss. We don't want that injury to become permanent", he says as he watches Canguro brimming with energy. Lalita holds his earring in his hands, twirling them in his hand. Slowly, crimson energy starts gathering around them.

"You know, Miss, would you mind if I asked you something", he says after a while of silence. "I'm thinking of going to back to the White sands, to stretch my legs a little. Will you come with me?"
    "I'll be careful. Just won't kick with my injured leg." The continued to look around the area, now picking out a direction with the least potential for collateral damage.

"The white sands... that sounds good, it's been a while since I've been out there." She spoke before leaping up into the air as she started her technique. "Bala Patada Rapida!"

For those who could keep an eye on her rapid kicks, the energy seemed to generate in the blades on her leg, before trailing down her leg and exiting out the bottom of her foot. The area was alight with green energy as she seemed to be firing more then one bala from her foot at the same time, at the very least three would fire in random slightly different directions

It seemed like Bala didn't fire from her legs just from a kicking action, as the sweeping movement of her leg in a side kick fired several bala one after the other before discharging three simultaneous ones at the actual kick. She didn't seem to be aiming at anything in particular, the shots spreading out in a 60 degree angle in front of her.

The blades on Canguro's injured leg and wrist-blades crackled with green energy now that Canguro was firing the stream of bala, though the energy traveled across her body towards the leg that was firing.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

Apolinar's departure draws nothing more then a knowing smirk and a shake of her head, as if the Privaron Espada had somehow disappointed her. Oh well, another mystery for another day perhaps. After all, it wasn't like the Primera didn't have more pressing things to do.

Like watching Canguro as if she was about to reveal the secrets of the universe. She didn't, it was just a unique form of attack, but the intensity with which Genoveva watches might deceive some people.

Nor did she just watch with her peculiar eyes bared to the world. As the stream continues, the Primera moves to stand beside Canguro and begins to mimics the other arrancar's movements with her own legs, albeit slower and more deliberate. Something wasn't right though, she didn't look happy with what she was seeing.

"Stop." She says quite simply, waiting until the Fraccion had done so before reaching out to grab hold of the leg that Canguro had just been kicking with. Slowly she pushes Canguro's leg back until it's bunched up in front of her, before tugging it out in a straight forward extension. "Try it like that now."

That wasn't the only time it happened either. Genoveva seemed keen on the idea, stopping Canguro every now and then before guiding the other woman's leg through a new kick with nothing more then a 'do it now' to accompany the strange direction. It wasn't just for a couple of kicks either, easily close to two dozen short-range kicks that seemed better suited for someone shorter then Canguro was now in her released form. At least the direction didn't seem entirely one sided in who it benefited though, the kicks that Genoveva has Canguro perform eliminate a lot of wasted movement in Canguro's kicks. It wouldn't completely alter Canguro's fighting style, but it COULD help to stream-line it some more...

By the time Genoveva seems satisfied, the area that Canguro had been aiming at had been devastated by the new Fraccion's attacks, leaving behind lots of rubble and dust in the air. Genoveva also seemed to have returned to her slit-eyed appearance with a thoughtful smirk on her face.

"'ould be useful..thank ya Roo. Lemme know if Ed gets ta cloyin' fer ya though, ya have a useful talent dat could be used to irk Anita." Genoveva snickers to herself.

=========

Amada

Amada, in her own head, has an amazing capacity in putting up with Pico's hare-brained schemes and actions. And his drinking. And his tendency to go into fits of rage when something went against him. And in his...negligent attitude toward his position and district. However there were some things she simply couldn't tolerate from the Decima Espada.

Like his inability to think a course of action through, especially when it was putting her life on the line too.

"BAKA! Didn't you learn anything from what happened at the arena?!" Amada growls, already reaching down to pull off her slipper, "The moment there's any sign that Pan might be replaced, people are going to be swarming Pan's palace trying to finish the deed before you have a chance to! Have you thought about how to deal with them? Or even how to get Pan by himself!?

Whap!

"I mean really! The Novena is NEVER alone! Either it's a pack of Gillians, his stupid motherly fraccion, or even both! Or what about allies? You think about them? Some of the Espada might prefer Pan there, and fight to defend him in his position?" With a loud hmph Amada turns her back on Pico and crosses her arms over her chest, "'sides, what makes you think you'll be able to just shove him out if he decides to possess you? It's not like your a bastion of mental fortitude you know."

But then there was silence since, after all, she had voiced her concerns with Pico's 'plan' and besides...that steely look in his eyes, it had been the first time that she had seen that look on his face in a long time, the kinda look that made her think that he could certainly rise to the top of the hierarchy. And take her with him if she played her cards right.

"What's my role in this?" She finally asks, in a soft and thoughtful tone of voice.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Halfling in the Playground

Horse sense, some might call it. I suddenly have an urge to kick Amada in the face... horse ears flattened against her skull, Katarina simply shrugged and walked off. All in good time.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico braves the storm this time, flinching a little as she thwaps him with the shoe. "Ow! Stop spiking me with those things!"

Then, he looks away as she hmphs, a bit irritated that she isn't supporting him on this...at first. Then she asks her question. It causes a little smirk to play across his hawk-like features. "Other than being the new Novena's fraccion? Dunno. Haven't thought of that yet. I'll probably think of something. Probably involving getting that fraccion of his to stay away from us long enough for me to get the job done." He steps away from the railing, hands in his pockets as his coat flaps in the breeze. "Besides, by the time anyone catches wind of his weakness, I'll have carted him to His Majesty's throne room and gotten this ten on my chest changed to a nine."

He steps back into his suite for a moment, coming back out with a couple of Pacificos. He holds out one to Amada, in a sign of offering. "I'm in a generous mood right now."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

[Primera's palacio]

Lalita keeps observing from the sidelines until the practice is over. "If you're done, Miss", he talks to Canguro, "I suggest you go to my Master's palace and gather some supplies for the trip. I'm sure he'll be happy to point out all necessary items to you. I'll follow you in a moment."

29. - Top - End - #299
    Orc in the Playground

[Meanwhile...]

Rouga was slightly distraught. There was something about the latest spat that didn't sit well with him. Namely how he seemed to be blatantly disregarded and ignored every other moment.

Seriously, it's like they can't tell who they're messing with. Don't they get it? Ecchan is the only guy who's earned my respect.

The large Arrancar sighed heavily.

Then again, the same could be said the other way around. I guess I gotta earn my own side of respect the old-fashioned way.

By kicking their asses one by one.

With that said, Rouga headed to the Decima's sector. He figured whoever was at the lowest rung of the ladder would be a good warm-up.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300

Rouga, is his trip to the Decima's sector, may notice a very feminine figure walking by. Her blond hair is very short and spiked up. She wears a Fraccion uniform, though heavily modified. The left leg of the pants and the right arm and shoulder of the top have been removed, and the bottom of the top ends just below her breasts. Starting from her left ankle, she has many white belts running up her leg and torso, over her shoulders, and down her right arm. She also has her zanpakuto, a scimitar with curved notches cut into the blade, strapped to her back.

She wears a slightly mischievous grin as she walks.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907