New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

Spoiler
    Show
    5 hours of elapsed wagon time.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Artemis grumbles as the wagons come to a halt and slowly wakes up. "Bleh, guess I have first watch tonight..." Artemis helps set up tents and other shelter, still clearly not fully awake.
    Taylor and Gerald take a watch with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    "Can take first two watches on that duty. Halfway done with Arte's armor. Want to get it to final touches before sleep."
    Gerald gets up and stretches, ensuring the bindings on his arm are tight. Near him, a strange armor of kevlar and chainmail (one above the other) is taking form. A little way away, the steel booster laid in two parts, incorporated into a breastplate.
    "Ethan, you can feed Mjolnir more. Can spare 11 skorupi corpses for this, as last time I saw a beldum evolve, I was in a city."
    You take the first two. On first watch with you are Taylor and Arte, while on second there is just Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo continues to keep the little kid company. While he is there, he decides to have Puck and Luna try some contact sparing, not using moves. Not that he expected Puck to be able to beat Luna in a melee battle, but it would improve the little fellows dodging ability.

'Hey, how about I tell you a story.'
    He couldn't tell him most of his stories, but he had a few funny, child friendly ones. 'There was the time old man Fuji was chewing us out after we fell asleep our religious studies. So we snuck over to his house one night and painted a giant Jigglypuff mural on his wall. When he found out, he made all 5 of us dress in Hello Skitty clothing for the next week. It was worse than any beating he could have gave us. Then, just when I thought it was over, my sister told me she thought I looked cute in it, and so my mother forced me to wear it for ANOTHER week on top of that! We learned a valuable lesson that day, kind old men are the worst perple to piss off.'
    The kid chuckles. Between your story and the sparring between the two Pokemon he is completely distracted.

"I'm gonna go sleep," he says, heading into a tent.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, never gave XP.

200 for each dancer, 300 for each sparer.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Thanks Gerald. I'll try it. Ethan sets out a small clearing a bit away from the others. He lets Mjolnir get situated in any way he needs to, before bringing several (5) Steelupi corpses. Are you ready buddy? When Mjolnir signals he is ready, Ethan gives him a corspe, one at a time, studying carefully to the whole processs.
    The Beldum unceremoniously strips each of the bodies of the metal. The first two make him a little wider, more disc like. The last three go into the construction of tiny arm-like appendages, creating the basics of what will be Metang's arms. While Mjolnir is nowhere near the right size, the basic shape is right. He still only has one eye.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mjolnir learns Metal Claw! Due to the frailty of his arms, he only adds 1/2 Attack and may not add STAB.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul, with little else to do, merely takes whatever watch he is needed, with Frondly, Willy and Zippo at the ready in case of trouble.
    You take the third watch.

Before Watches

The five of you manage to get some food; some stew, using what is left of the meat. Mark says that if you make good time that the wagons may reach Lavender tomorrow.

Earthen walls about a meter tall are erected all around the camp with a gate at the front. The remaining wagons form a protective barrier around the tents, giving an added layer of protection.

First Watch

The sun slowly sets, but nothing of note happens. A few random shapes on Gerald's radar appear at short intervals, but nothing organized enough to be a swarm. Taylor and Arte make some small talk, but nothing major.

Second Watch

Fully dark now, it is just you and Mark. For about two hours nothing happens, but then more organized clusters of Pokemon appear on the radar.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gerald gets five hours of worktime by the end of the first watch.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Mark, might have a mass swarm inbound. Can you take Arte's armor to her?"
    He points to the completed armor.
    "Don't think any of us're getting much sleep tonight."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Arte

You awake to Mark gently shaking your shoulder and handing you a piece of armor, all metal and some bullet-proof vest-like material. The breasts are the only solid metal part.

"Skorupi. Get geared up. Wake the others," he says before heading outside.

Gerald
    As you watch the blips, they don't advance. Instead they group, slowly forming a ring. While right now it only appears to be one or two Pokemon thick in most places, it is slowly thickening.

"What are they doing?" Mark says, jogging up.

Romeo and Arte
    The two of you have dreams similar to the ones last night; same setting, same people, everything.

In Arte's this time Romeo turns your family against you, ending with him getting in close.

"I could never love a freak like you," he says, stabbing you straight through the heart.

In Romeo's, this time the kids attack you, clawing at you with tiny fingers, pulling you, Arte, and Elly under a wave of children.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-13 at 11:36 PM.

Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Surrounding us. Can't defend every point at once. Need Taylor to begin raising the walls if she can, or drop the trenches further. Starting with the back, I guess. Fewer spots that can be swarmed competently, the better."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis seemed to be in the middle of a dream when she was woken up. "...guh...wha...no...why- WHAT!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Artemis spasms and leaps up, hitting Mark with a gust of wind. "...sorry. Already? Merde, thought they would at least wait a bit." She shoos Mark out of her tent and changes into the armor. That dream again. And it's getting worse. Armor, focus. Keep your thoughts straight. Hm, nice, comfortable. Good as something besides her usual clothes. Shame it was a bit too showy for her. Gerald and Sparky did well on this. Have to thank them after the fight. After changing, Artemis gets up and wakes everyone."Skorupi are back! Everyone out of bed! If you were given a gun and incendiaries, grab it and load up!" Artemis lets Diluvium back out. Let's light them up like last time. The Castform gives a light burst of flame in response. Good, he's ready. "I said UP! Everyone!" The wake up call persists until everyone is either armed or grouped in a safe place.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-08-13 at 11:43 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

"Surrounding us. Can't defend every point at once. Need Taylor to begin raising the walls if she can, or drop the trenches further. Starting with the back, I guess. Fewer spots that can be swarmed competently, the better."
    "Bigger walls could help," he says, looking at you and yelling at Taylor to do just that. A few seconds later, she starts raising them even more. "And if we just sit here, we'll be overrun. Seems like we're in bad shape."

The line of the Skorupi is slighty thinner heading east towards Lavender... Could it be a trap, or a way out?

Artemis seemed to be in the middle of a dream when she was woken up. "...guh...wha...no...why- WHAT!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Artemis spasms and leaps up, hitting Mark with a gust of wind. "...sorry. Already? Merde, thought they would at least wait a bit." She shoos Mark out of her tent and changes into the armor. That dream again. And it's getting worse. Armor, focus. Keep your thoughts straight. Hm, nice, comfortable. Good as something besides her usual clothes. Shame it was a bit too showy for her. Gerald and Sparky did well on this. Have to thank them after the fight. After changing, Artemis gets up and wakes everyone."Skorupi are back! Everyone out of bed! If you were given a gun and incendiaries, grab it and load up!" Artemis lets Diluvium back out. Let's light them up like last time. The Castform gives a light burst of flame in response. Good, he's ready. "I said UP! Everyone!" The wake up call persists until everyone is either armed or grouped in a safe place.
    By the time you're done getting your armor on, the rest of the camp is already roused and arming itself.

Taylor and Jessica run up. "How the hell are we gonna hold out here?"
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-14 at 10:00 AM.

Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo rubs his eyes, waking up. He was starting to see the pattern in his dreams. He spends the day with Arte, Artemis kills him. He spends a day playing with Elly, and she kills him. Last night, he was caring for John, and that time it was the kids who killed him.

'John! John!' called Romeo, looking out for the kid. Then he hears Arte calling. 'I never got a gun, someone mind tossing me one?' Once he gets his hands on one, he goes back to looking for the kid and ensures he's safe. Then he gets the new Vulpix out. If he could keep at range, her Fire attacks could help. Jist needed to make sure nothing hit her with a poison attack.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

"No Muking clue. The guns are just a reassurance to the merchants. They're nearly useless on these things. Focusing fire may be good." Various battle plans run through her mind. Bust holes in their numbers, try to run through- nope, lack the numbers to surround them. Fight at the edges and fall back when our numbers thin too much, keep them bunched up for the Bulldozes. Could work. They'd have to shoot past the other Skorupi. Wouldn't hurt them, but it could hurt their aim. No matter what, Willy needs to burrow out there and use Bulldoze on everything that he can. Ollie would have to pull a similar role here.

Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, it looks like they want us to burst towards Lavender. Their line's thinnest there, though it could easily and, personal opinion here, is likely a trap. Although with the numbers amassing here, we're screwed either direction...have any diggers? Also, do you know if Bulldoze can be used on things above them without surfacing?"

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo rubs his eyes, waking up. He was starting to see the pattern in his dreams. He spends the day with Arte, Artemis kills him. He spends a day playing with Elly, and she kills him. Last night, he was caring for John, and that time it was the kids who killed him.

'John! John!' called Romeo, looking out for the kid. Then he hears Arte calling. 'I never got a gun, someone mind tossing me one?' Once he gets his hands on one, he goes back to looking for the kid and ensures he's safe. Then he gets the new Vulpix out. If he could keep at range, her Fire attacks could help. Jist needed to make sure nothing hit her with a poison attack.
    John is safe; he, along with the Totodile and Bulbasuar kids, are right in the middle of the camp.

A merchant hands you a gun, but it seems to have standard ammo.

The Vulpix looks around, growling. It doesn't like this at all.

"No Muking clue. The guns are just a reassurance to the merchants. They're nearly useless on these things. Focusing fire may be good." Various battle plans run through her mind. Bust holes in their numbers, try to run through- nope, lack the numbers to surround them. Fight at the edges and fall back when our numbers thin too much, keep them bunched up for the Bulldozes. Could work. They'd have to shoot past the other Skorupi. Wouldn't hurt them, but it could hurt their aim. No matter what, Willy needs to burrow out there and use Bulldoze on everything that he can. Ollie would have to pull a similar role here.
    A man runs up, handing you, Taylor, and Jessica guns with incendiaries. A man also hands one to Paul.

"Well, it looks like they want us to burst towards Lavender. Their line's thinnest there, though it could easily and, personal opinion here, is likely a trap. Although with the numbers amassing here, we're screwed either direction...have any diggers? Also, do you know if Bulldoze can be used on things above them without surfacing?"
    Mark tosses you an incendiary gun.

"We can try to make a break for it now while their numbers are thin, or we can just try to hold out. I'm partial to the first; this isn't exactly a pinnacle of defense."

"And I don't know. Never really used that move. It churns the earth up around them, right? I'd assume so."

Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

"Incendiaries for the Psychics? Someone else might be able to make better use than us..." Artemis runs off to give Romeo her gun and any incendiary ammo that wasn't already in it. "Give the medic a s**t gun. Seriously, what were they thinking there?"

Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald holds it towards Mark.
    "You already gave me one with incendiaries earlier. Anyway, just because it's probably a trap doesn't mean we can't turn it on them. Send the burrowers to scout, trash the hell out of anything that sticks its head out. Heaviest ground moves to kill as many as possible. Taylor! Over here!"
    Once she comes over, Gerald looks to Mark and Taylor.
    "If you have ground mon and diggers, send them out. What are the strongest ground moves they know?"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo takes the bullets. 'Thanks Atre.' Then he notices her armour. 'Hey, um, you think you could, you know .... in that?' He gives her a cheeky eyebrow wiggle.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

"Ask me again when there isn't a life-death situation on our hands. And no, probably not. Not comfortably, certainly." She rolls her eyes at him a bit. "Now if you can allow blood to flow to your brain instead of your lower body, we can try to help come up with a plan. Sounds like the group is wanting to make a break towards Lavender and fire back at the swarm as they go. I'm more for entrenching and fighting them off. We have some good ground types, a few fires. We should be fine."

Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

"Incendiaries for the Psychics? Someone else might be able to make better use than us..." Artemis runs off to give Romeo her gun and any incendiary ammo that wasn't already in it. "Give the medic a s**t gun. Seriously, what were they thinking there?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Giving Romeo the incendiaries means you'll be doing Normal damage. You sure you want that?

Gerald holds it towards Mark.
    "You already gave me one with incendiaries earlier. Anyway, just because it's probably a trap doesn't mean we can't turn it on them. Send the burrowers to scout, trash the hell out of anything that sticks its head out. Heaviest ground moves to kill as many as possible. Taylor! Over here!"
    Once she comes over, Gerald looks to Mark and Taylor.
    "If you have ground mon and diggers, send them out. What are the strongest ground moves they know?"
    "Right," Mark says. "This must be Isaac's," he says, tossing it to him.

"That will probably work. None of mine are really diggers, but my Lairon can help clear a path."

Taylor sends out her own Sandshrew.

"No big blasts, but he knows Dig. That should hurt them."

"Alright, load up the wagons and get some teams on them! We're getting out of here!"

Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Arte has Extrasensory and Discharge. Romeo has almost NOTHING. He needs the help.

"Let's go!" Artemis runs to the furthest back wagon, dragging Romeo along. "Won't be without a Medic this time. Taylor, stick to Jessica! Take the next cart up!"

Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul loads the incendiary bullets into his submachine gun, and sends out his three anti-Steelrupi mon mentioned before.

How nice to be able to actually contribute for a change.

He makes sure the lead wagon's Rhyhorn team is harnessed and ready to go as soon as the others are.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

There is a flurry of movement as merchants pack up carts, Pokemon are released, and wagons get ready to go.

Spoiler
    Show
    Any last minute things you want to do, do now.

Show

19. - Top - End - #139

While waiting, Paul does take a moment to climb up to the raised platform and urinate off the side, to see how far his stream can go. Life is about the little pleasures, after all.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Lairon and Mjolnir on front cart as point, they can't get poisoned. ETHAN! Sim to Willy, those two clear a path from below and receive pickup as we blitz past. Feed Mjolnir so no accidents occur, and to free up some weight! Many as you want, buffet's open now."
    (1d20+5)[13]-potentially dodging the stream.
    He begins tossing steelupi out towards Mjolnir, to lighten the load.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-08-14 at 03:59 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan had started getting his team prepared as soon as the alarm sounded. He dashes to the front wagon, releasing Sim, Mjolnir and Ollie. Sim, Transform into Willy, and dig just beneath the surface. Mjolnir, take point and draw as much attention as possible, your our wall. Ollie, stay back. Your our last line of defense. Every stay alert, and be prepared to retailate.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 things: Is it a 'new day' and thus get more uses of features? And if so, does that mean I don't have Homework? Since I didn't get a chance to do the 1 hour research required. And did Ethan get an Incindiary?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    While waiting, Paul does take a moment to climb up to the raised platform and urinate off the side, to see how far his stream can go. Life is about the little pleasures, after all.
    The fine mist sprays over the other two Psychic, Taylor and Jessica. They give you the finger as they walk by and your jewels twist painfully.

"Lairon and Mjolnir on front cart as point, they can't get poisoned. ETHAN! Sim to Willy, those two clear a path from below and receive pickup as we blitz past. Feed Mjolnir so no accidents occur, and to free up some weight! Many as you want, buffet's open now."
    [roll0]-potentially dodging the stream.
    He begins tossing steelupi out towards Mjolnir, to lighten the load.
    More and more are stripped; soon the Beldum has almost doubled in size. Still not quite a Metang, but getting closer with every corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan had started getting his team prepared as soon as the alarm sounded. He dashes to the front wagon, releasing Sim, Mjolnir and Ollie. Sim, Transform into Willy, and dig just beneath the surface. Mjolnir, take point and draw as much attention as possible, your our wall. Ollie, stay back. Your our last line of defense. Every stay alert, and be prepared to retailate.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 things: Is it a 'new day' and thus get more uses of features? And if so, does that mean I don't have Homework? Since I didn't get a chance to do the 1 hour research required. And did Ethan get an Incindiary?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ethan didn't incendiaries, although you can ask for one.

What happened to your Pokemon that were pulling the wagons? If you skip them, you'll have to leave a wagon.

As for Homework, we'll say you studied during dinner. New day (barely).

Show

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

*insert map joke here*

We Got a Runner!
    Taylor lowers an earthen wall, and the carts fly out, racing across the plains. Most are pulled by Rhyhorn, but one is pulled by Sim and two Geodude, the other by Mark’s Pokemon. The Skorupi line holds strong, not moving, although the backside starts to close in and the sides start to pinch. You hear a roar, likely the Drapion.

“Alright, hit them with all we’ve got! Take out the ones in front!”

Initiative:
    Humans
    Kadabra
    Konoha (11)
    Zippo (7)
    Dilumvium (7)
    Sniper Joe (7)
    Wagner (7)
    Sim (7)
    Rhyhorn
    Skorupi
    Sparky (6)
    Willy (6)
    Taylor’s Sandshrew
    Buck (5)
    Calva (4)
    Ollie (4)
    Kubota (3)
    Mjolnir (3)
    Quartz (2)

Key
    Pa: Paul
    Et: Ethan
    Ma: Mark
    Wd: Wagon Driver
    Ge: Gerald (Sparky in same square)
    Dk: Dumb Kids
    Ja: James
    Is: Isaac
    Je: Jessica
    Ta: Taylor
    Ar; Artemis
    Ro: Romeo
    Jo: John
    Me: Merchants
    Fr: Frondly
    Zi: Zippo
    Wi: Willy (3 Under)
    Ze: Zebstrika
    La: Lairon
    Ol: Ollie
    Mj: Mjolnir
    Si: Sim
    Qu: Quartz
    Wa: Wagner
    Ku: Kubota
    Ka: Kadabra
    Sa: Sandshrew
    Di: Dilumvium
    Ko: Konoha
    Tg: Taylor’s Geodude
    Numbers: The Horde

The edge of the wagon counts as Rough Terrain. The wagon is a meter up, factor this into all ranges when attacking. The platform is 3 up from the ground; factor that in to. The platform may ignore the Rough Terrain created by the wagon when attacking.

The carts will move forward five a round.

Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald hops up on the back cart, sending Wagner the Brave to the front and Kubota the lazy to the middle. He also realizes it's nearly been a week since anything's peed on him! Progress! He takes a position at the back, gun ready.
    "If you two have mon with ranged moves, now would be a spectacular time to send them out so long as they aren't poison moves."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis runs over to P35 once she realizes that she's on the wrong side of the cart to be helping. Diluvium gets by her shoulder as before (ie same square), ready to spit fire at more steel mons.

Show

26. - Top - End - #146

Paul looks at the oncoming horde, then snaps at his young Heatmor.

Zippo! Time to give these bad bugs some really serious swampbutt.

The Heatmor scurries to M-16 on the edge of the wagon, ready to get his flame on.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

Once again, Romeo lets Puck out to sit on his lap. He also sends Elly out into P 39, next to John.

'Elly, look our for John, keep him safe, okay? John, if anything gets on the cart, tell Elly to Quick Attack it or have her Helping Hand mine or Arte's pokemon, alright. If something tries to get you, she should be able to intercept it to keep you safe. Just remember, protection only! Don't send her off the cart, keep her next to you at all times, okay.'

He loads his gun and checks there is a bullet in the chamber. Time to see if he was as bad with guns as he thought he was going to be.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

This is it. We need to move and fast. Everyone, on my mark! Ethan raises his hand high. He knew most of them wouldn't be able to see him, but he did it anyways. All great Generals gave orders with their hands as much as with their voice.

Ethan takes a deep breath and bellows. CHARGE! Throwing his arm forward towards the line of Steelupi.

Spoiler
    Show
    Game Plan + with an insight point boost. EVERYONE (yes everyone) gets 7 movement. For me, Ollie goes to G1. Mjolnir will go 4m ahead of the lead cart after the cart's movement is resolved (if thats legal, otherwise he stays where he is on the cart). Not even going to try and move everyone around, just going to assume NPCs go forward 7m.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

The Map That Takes Forever Because I Made a Buttload of Skorupi

All around the cart the combatants get into more advantageous combat positions, urged on by Ethan’s calm, cool, and collected manner.

The Totodile kid sends his Pokemon out. “Water Gun should do a little damage, right?”

All around the carts guns click as they are loaded and primed for fire. Romeo’s is ready to fire as well, as if somebody knew he might not be able to get it ready.

The mounts pull the carts forward even more, the lead cart almost reaching the Skorupi lines.

The horde moves as a single body, as if they share one mind. From behind you hear a powerful roar; anybody that happens to look back would see four massive machine monsters, at least eight feet tall, rapidly closing. If Ethan looks back, he can identify them as Drapion, evolved Skorupi.

A few Skorupi join the fight, closing from the sides. The others form a cup around the wagon, rapidly closing in on all sides. At least twenty Skorupi in the front fire at the two lead mounts. Most attacks do very little; all that hit the Lairon shatter harmless, and while many connect with the Zebstrika, none seem to do much damage, after that many shots some had to be poisoned.

All the other Skorupi are still too far away to act.

Initiative:
    Humans
    Kadabra
    Konoha (11)
    Elly (10)
    Zippo (7)
    Dilumvium (7)
    Sniper Joe (7)
    Wagner (7)
    Sim (7)
    Rhyhorn
    Skorupi
    Sparky (6)
    Willy (6)
    Taylor’s Sandshrew
    Buck (5)
    Calva (4)
    Ollie (4)
    Kubota (3)
    Mjolnir (3)
    Quartz (2)

Key
    Ar; Artemis
    To: Totodile
    El: Elly

The edge of the wagon counts as Rough Terrain. The wagon is a meter up, factor this into all ranges when attacking. The platform is 3 up from the ground; factor that in to. The platform may ignore the Rough Terrain created by the wagon when attacking.

Damage
    Spoiler
    Show
    60 to Ethan
    3 to Ollie

Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

The Map That Takes Forever Because I Made a Buttload of Skorupi

All around the cart the combatants get into more advantageous combat positions, urged on by Ethan’s calm, cool, and collected manner.

The Totodile kid sends his Pokemon out. “Water Gun should do a little damage, right?”

All around the carts guns click as they are loaded and primed for fire. Romeo’s is ready to fire as well, as if somebody knew he might not be able to get it ready.

The mounts pull the carts forward even more, the lead cart almost reaching the Skorupi lines.

The horde moves as a single body, as if they share one mind. From behind you hear a powerful roar; anybody that happens to look back would see four massive machine monsters, at least eight feet tall, rapidly closing. If Ethan looks back, he can identify them as Drapion, evolved Skorupi.

A few Skorupi join the fight, closing from the sides. The others form a cup around the wagon, rapidly closing in on all sides. At least twenty Skorupi in the front fire at the two lead mounts. Most attacks do very little; all that hit the Lairon shatter harmless, and while many connect with the Zebstrika, none seem to do much damage, after that many shots some had to be poisoned.

All the other Skorupi are still too far away to act.

Initiative:
    Humans
    Kadabra
    Konoha (11)
    Elly (10)
    Zippo (7)
    Dilumvium (7)
    Sniper Joe (7)
    Wagner (7)
    Sim (7)
    Rhyhorn
    Skorupi
    Sparky (6)
    Willy (6)
    Taylor’s Sandshrew
    Buck (5)
    Calva (4)
    Ollie (4)
    Kubota (3)
    Mjolnir (3)
    Quartz (2)

Key
    Ar; Artemis
    To: Totodile
    El: Elly

Damage
    Spoiler
    Show
    60 to Ethan
    3 to Ollie

Show