New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Grills

Grips crafted a wicked plan. "I seriously doubt it. You act quite stuffy and without visual confirmation I will not believe you." He looked up with squinted eyes and bit lips. "Do you realize how angry I have gotten you without being killed."

Lochbed

"Really. Ah'll go git it then since it pleases ye so moch." She walked away to go upstairs to fetch the hat. Not before lightly swatting him with her tail and given him a coy but enticing look, of course.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Sunny set Silverpine in a vacant bed and began working to fix him up immediately.
    She would find that his sprained left forehoof can easily be set. The broken ribs on his chests would be a little harder to do so and he seemed to be breathing ever more shallowly. Sunny might recognise the signs of pneumothorax. (collapsed lung, very bad. Basically all Sunny needs to do is to drain the air out, via a chest tube.)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Cirrus

She never left Silverpine's side during the whole ordeal, offering her apologies to him on sleeping ears.
    Sliverpine's ears twitched a little each time she called his name, though he never seemed to wake.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze is off again, getting the decorations for the wedding!
    Yes...today will be boring for him.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

Grips crafted a wicked plan. "I seriously doubt it. You act quite stuffy and without visual confirmation I will not believe you." He looked up with squinted eyes and bit lips. "Do you realize how angry I have gotten you without being killed."

"What, what are you talking about? Obviously, I'm not really that angry yet...or something,"
    She followed it of course with a harrumph.

Lochbed

"Really. Ah'll go git it then since it pleases ye so moch." She walked away to go upstairs to fetch the hat. Not before lightly swatting him with her tail and given him a coy but enticing look, of course.
    He sported a small blush and dopey smile as he waited for her to return, glancing at Aubade with a lame expression. Aubade looked away when he looked away and shook her head and sighed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Don't forget Mach~]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    She would find that his sprained left forehoof can easily be set. The broken ribs on his chests would be a little harder to do so and he seemed to be breathing ever more shallowly. Sunny might recognise the signs of pneumothorax. (collapsed lung, very bad. Basically all Sunny needs to do is to drain the air out, via a chest tube.)

Sliverpine's ears twitched a little each time she called his name, though he never seemed to wake.
    Gear helped the best she could, mostly in terms of fetching stuff for Sunny. It pained her seeing Silverpine like this, and it was so stupid too on why it happened. Angst.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-13 at 08:37 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1235

"Then why aren't you some sort of ponygriff mutant? Was he your step dad since birth then?"
    He didn't quite have tact right now, uh...he'll blame it on the drink here. He would move away from Luka, he didn't want to be so close to some guy. Only Lone Star, and not even then

"When your older....you'll see the specialness,"
    He continued walking down the sidewalk in his wobbly way, he always looked like he was on the verge of falling but never did seem to fall.
    "You know some pegasi are born from a pony/griffon couple right?, well I'm one from a unicorn/griffon one. And he's wasn't my step dad, he was simply my dad"
    He briefly stumbles when he was about to slip.
    "well...If you say I have to be older...but I still don't see how..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Stellar

Cold, wet, shivering, small, fragile. She actually felt all of it. Weakness, incapability. It was a new experience for her. But she wouldn't give up. This was important. To both of them. Maybe it would even make Master smile. She loved to see him smile.

She glanced toward a post, at a confused pony with a sword at his side and smiled slightly to herself. Whatever works.

With that, the tiny purple-and-white filly trembles over to Luka.
    He turned briefly to a side, then noticed a fragile looking filly going towards him, he stopped and went towards her and told Fox

"Hey, I got something to do I'll catch up"

Then whispered in a caring tone to Stellar:
    "hey... need help? Are you OK?"

He was about to search in his caparison for something to cover the filly.... *facehoof* he left it with Blades too, along his other stuff in that hammerspace...... Well he couldn't carry it in another way anyways.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-13 at 10:12 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

[Tyrol and Lemongrass/Staring at Sauce]

The two stared at the cards in silence for a good long while, before looking up at Mach. "Um... that's quite a... non-standard deck you got here..." Tyrol finally offered.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Tyrol and Lemongrass/Staring at Sauce]

The two stared at the cards in silence for a good long while, before looking up at Mach. "Um... that's quite a... non-standard deck you got here..." Tyrol finally offered.
    "They, uh, came with the house," Mach responds to Tyrol still kind of shocked that the cards would exist merely to embarrass him. He passes the deck to Tyrol to deal whatever game he so desires.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Town-Walking Home

Fox Trot just shrugged, figuring the kid was deluded, probably adopted and believed the fibs of his parents. Before Luka walked away, Fox Trot grabbed his bag from Luka, tearing the plastic handles off since they were tied to his necklace and Fox didn't want to deal with knots.

"Whatever kid, say hi to yer girlfriend,"
    He drunk-lazily waved him off and continued walking down the rain addled sidewalk.

9. - Top - End - #1239

Fox Trot-Town-Walking HomeFox Trot just shrugged, figuring the kid was deluded, probably adopted and believed the fibs of his parents. Before Luka walked away, Fox Trot grabbed his bag from Luka, tearing the plastic handles off since they were tied to his necklace and Fox didn't want to deal with knots.

"Whatever kid, say hi to yer girlfriend,"
    He drunk-lazily waved him off and continued walking down the rain addled sidewalk.
    He felt like someone was tring to strangle him with the handles since they were around his neck like a necklace.
    He ignores it anyways and it's still pretty worried about the filly.

"You look pretty cold...."

He puts off his scarf and puts it around her neck.

"much better, isn't it? need help?"

----------------------

side of a mountain range

it was the night before the current day (at night @_@), the Yellow Unicorn is right in front of the brown chainmailed colt, she's tired, but he's even more tired, sometimes missing a leg and landing on his knee/elbow/whatever, but they walk a bit more and the unicorn finds a tree, and behind that tree a small, grotto-like hole where they can fit.

"looks like we found a place where they can't find us...."
    She points a hoof towards it, and when the colt sees it, he sighs in relief and says
    "pleaseplease can we go in? I'm sleeeeeeeeepy....."
    the Unicorn is annoyed by his tone in the context they're in.
    "Ok get in fast, but don't go....being yourself in there."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-13 at 11:24 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Oh there much be some emotion. Or at least interesting. Do you find me, your friend, interesting?" Grills asked.

Loch

The kelpie heads upstairs to Ember's room.
    She picked up the beret and glamored it purple. Now on her head, she swiveled it to the cutest angle in the mirror. Finally she cantered back downstairs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

"He's got Pneumothorax." she says as if Gear knows what that is, immediately taking steps to deal with it. She applies a local anesthetic and says to Gear "This isn't going to look particularly pleasant, but it's what I have to do." essentially just saying "Look away if you want to." and she begins putting in a large tube to drain the air.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"Oh there much be some emotion. Or at least interesting. Do you find me, your friend, interesting?" Grills asked.
    "Yes, I do find you interesting, in the sense how dumb you must be to talk to me the way you do," This she followed her harrumph with a sarcastic eye roll.

Loch

The kelpie heads upstairs to Ember's room.
    She picked up the beret and glamored it purple. Now on her head, she swiveled it to the cutest angle in the mirror. Finally she cantered back downstairs.

"Gosh, you just look so cute in the beret Lochbed, good hat choice,"
    He briefly clopped his forehooves with a big dumb smile.

-------------
    "He's got Pneumothorax." she says as if Gear knows what that is, immediately taking steps to deal with it. She applies a local anesthetic and says to Gear "This isn't going to look particularly pleasant, but it's what I have to do." essentially just saying "Look away if you want to." and she begins putting in a large tube to drain the air.

She doesn't know what that is, but fudge, seeing what's being done, seeing the injuries, she knows of course, it ain't nothing good.

"No,...I...just let me continue to help you in any way.."
    As previously mentioned she helped a little in things like fetching stuff really, elementary nurse crap.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Titan in the Playground

She doesn't know what that is, but fudge, seeing what's being done, seeing the injuries, she knows of course, it ain't nothing good.

"No,...I...just let me continue to help you in any way.."
    As previously mentioned she helped a little in things like fetching stuff really, elementary nurse crap.
    "Well, I'm going to need to monitor him for a while, possibly over the next 2 to 4 days. During that time, I'm naturally going to need sleep, and I'm also going to need somepony to wake me up if something goes wrong. Also, just in case, we should look for a nearby surgeon." she says, offering a few different things Gearstride could help her with.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I'm going to need to monitor him for a while, possibly over the next 2 to 4 days. During that time, I'm naturally going to need sleep, and I'm also going to need somepony to wake me up if something goes wrong. Also, just in case, we should look for a nearby surgeon." she says, offering a few different things Gearstride could help her with.
    The mare nodded. "Of course, anything...anything I could do to help.' She turned to the unconscious Silverpine with all the blah attached him. She gently touched his cheek and withdrew it back.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

The mare nodded. "Of course, anything...anything I could do to help.' She turned to the unconscious Silverpine with all the blah attached him. She gently touched his cheek and withdrew it back.
    "*Sigh* we better tell the crew. I hate to possibly postpone Blaze's wedding, but I'm not a fortune teller. I have no idea how this is going to go." She tells the capitan.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Troll in the Playground

"*Sigh* we better tell the crew. I hate to possibly postpone Blaze's wedding, but I'm not a fortune teller. I have no idea how this is going to go." She tells the capitan.
    She glanced away, in shame, she did this to the lieutenant. "Right, we should let them know."

She had to force herself to leave Silverpine's side as she made her way to the bridge, every step felt heavy. She stared at the intercom that would announce this through out the whole ship, not just their communicators, but those too, it seemed to zoom out far away.

She flipped the switch and fed her voice into it. "This is your Captain speaking, and I must inform you that the First Lt. Silverpine is in critical condition, currently being kept in the medical bay....I'm sorry." There was static coming from the speakers and comms, and then silence.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"If I am so dumb, how am I still alive? Huh, sweetcheeks." Grills gave the plum pony a big goofy smile. "You like me."

Lochbed

The fae pony bowed. "Why Thank you? Shouldn't you be getting to work?"

Hover

"There goes the wedding. What happened Gear?"
    asked the gloomy mare through the communicator.

Rainbow

The snapper hears the bad news and dashes back to the medical bay, whiskey bottle in mouth. The panting made he drop it. Luckily the bottle does not break.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy]

The sudden announcement snapped Sandy out of his work-induced reverie. And just as quickly sent his heart into his throat. Silverpine? Critical?! Oh no...my luck...it couldn't be...not now... Work completely forgotten, he wheeled himself out of his room, mind racing with thoughts of Silverpine's fate, and nearly running straight into the stairs. The steps were the fastest way to get to the clinic. Otherwise, he'd have to take the steep ramp to the loading dock. Perfect.

His eyes darted around the room, looking for some way to maybe get upstairs quicker, when he spotted another one of his trademark sand bags. An idea struck him. With a quick flurry of magic, he fastened lumps of the stuff onto the sides of his wheels. His magic could give him a little extra boost, hopefully enough to get to the main deck. His forelegs spun in a blur, magic spinning his wheels even faster as he took the ramp as fast as he could.

Hold on, Silverpine, I'm coming!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"If I am so dumb, how am I still alive? Huh, sweetcheeks." Grills gave the plum pony a big goofy smile. "You like me."

Gwynfillion-Still in the park, in the rain

"No, I abhor you, that smile of yours makes me want to upchuck my cookies," She scoffed turned her muzzle away. "Don't call me sweetcheeks, that is not my name."

Lochbed

The fae pony bowed. "Why Thank you? Shouldn't you be getting to work?"

Ember Sol- House-going to work

"Yea, I should be,"
    He nodded taking in another glance of Lochbed, so cute, helped him to continue to forget she was a kinda off scary fae with a warped sense of humor and questionable hobbies, oh, and has powers that he has no will save for. Oh forced ignorance for the sake of bliss.

"Right....well, I guess I'll be heading out now, you two take care,"
    He said getting up and walking to the parlor to get the saddle umbrella he saw there a couple days of go, when it was sunny. Aubade went over to help him put it on.

"Thank you Aubade....oh and remind me when I get back home...I have something important to tell you,"
    He said with a wan smile as he was all saddled up, sorta speakin'.

She blinked in minor confusion but soon nodded. "Yes, I shall young master." She bowed opening the door. The sound of the raindrops sounding louder now.

"Hey Lochbed, could I get a hug before I go?"
    He playfully called out to the kelpie.

Hover

"There goes the wedding. What happened Gear?"[/B] asked the gloomy mare through the communicator.
    Gearstride-The Bridge

Her question was met with silence for a while until eventually Gearstride replied. "I don't want to discuss it like this...over the communicators."

20. - Top - End - #1250

Blaze
    Blaze got the call.
    Spoiler
    Show

He rushes back to the Cirrus doubletime!
    All the while thinking: Luna dammit, Silverpine
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-04-13 at 02:29 PM.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Oh, just reconsidering mortality and all that random existential stuff. I have officially decided that it's morbid and not to think about it. To be honest I'm still concerned about Horne...bringing down one of his creatures and bringing him down are two different scales and...I still don't know whether he wants to find me. I might not know." She sighs.
    "Well, if ya're lucky, he'll make the same mistake they often make 'n just keep sendin' progressively stronger things after ya 'n let ya grow stronger fightin' 'em until ya're ready to take him down!" said Blades. "If he's an active type, he'd go to find ya himself, but if he's more of a subtle type, he'll just keep sendin' things 'n ya just need to keep killin' 'em! In any case, when he comes, he won't have an easy time with ya. There's no way he's gettin' ya with both of ya alive! Just keep practicin' 'n he'll be no match for ya!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The stallion let his gaze drop on the mare. His attention was half perch, half devilish. "Oh you like me. I don't know if it is friendly or more amorous than that. But you are clearly interested since you haven't hit me.

The Kelpie

The kelpie wondered what Ember wanted to talk to Aubade about. It was a curious subject. But so was butterflies. They don't taste like butter. Lochbed was too deep into contemplating insect flavors to talk while distractedly hugging Ember.

Hover

This was urgent. The pink pilot pegasus knows it and darts to the infirmary in a unusual speed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

The stallion let his gaze drop on the mare. His attention was half perch, half devilish. "Oh you like me. I don't know if it is friendly or more amorous than that. But you are clearly interested since you haven't hit me.
    She sputtered scoffed looking at the stallion like he was insane in the membrane. "Fine, I'm going to pop you one in your smug face so help you your gods." She snorted and moved to buck him in the face. But as she turned around she stepped on her tail which had become heavy with rain and fell instead. "Fghhdsjjjdsjkkjdfs..!!!.nj c "

The Kelpie

The kelpie wondered what Ember wanted to talk to Aubade about. It was a curious subject. But so was butterflies. They don't taste like butter. Lochbed was too deep into contemplating insect flavors to talk while distractedly hugging Ember.
    He smiled giving her a kiss on the muzzle. "See you later, you be good, try not make it rain chocolate." He chuckled, nuzzled her and left.

Hover

This was urgent. The pink pilot pegasus knows it and darts to the infirmary in a unusual speed.
    Hover would find Sunny and Silverpine in the infirmary, with Silverpine, well, ya know the description.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-13 at 06:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Col. Flamestrong

Grills could not help but laugh. So he did. But he was not all bad and helped Gwynfillion up with a twist of telekinesis. He made sure to spin her round for the dizzy and the peeps. "See. I'm not so bad. And you know it."

Lochbed

Lochbed simply waved a hoof. She was still on butterflies. She heard the word "rain" and she nonchalantly glamored the water in the neighborhood purple. It was draining for a thoughtless act.

Hover

Hover simply covers her mouth at the sight of Silverpine. He is one of her constants. Tough and serious. Looking the way he did, is a shock to her.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

Col. Flamestrong

Grills could not help but laugh. So he did. But he was not all bad and helped Gwynfillion up with a twist of telekinesis. He made sure to spin her round for the dizzy and the peeps. "See. I'm not so bad. And you know it."
    She was mad and crossed her hooves across her chest angrily as she was briefly spun around, she closed her eyes to lessen the feeling of being dizzy, even if her pina colada and cookies lurched around in her tummy.

"Doesn't mean you're not annoying, hmmph....!"
    She huffed as she found her four hooves on the ground again. She shook a hoof at him. "You're lucky...I'm in a uh.......you're just lucky okay.....You're lucky that the elements and the universe just so happened to be against me today," She hmmp'd. All she really had to do was walk away, but no, she was being stubborn, wanted him to walk away first, and thus getting nowhere with her 'predicament'. Oh shenanigans.

-----

Ember Sol-To Big Bruce's Shop

He noticed the purple water and furrowed his brow. Ah well, at least it wasn't chocolate milk.

Some....insert amount of time it would take for him to get to the down town of Bridle Shores, he would eventually go inside Big Bruce's odd little shop of photography and lingerie.

"Hallo?"

26. - Top - End - #1256

Blaze
    Blaze approached Silverpine.
    "What exactly happened here? I only caught bits and pieces..."
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She was mad and crossed her hooves across her chest angrily as she was briefly spun around, she closed her eyes to lessen the feeling of being dizzy, even if her pina colada and cookies lurched around in her tummy.

"Doesn't mean you're not annoying, hmmph....!"
    She huffed as she found her four hooves on the ground again. She shook a hoof at him. "You're lucky...I'm in a uh.......you're just lucky okay.....You're lucky that the elements and the universe just so happened to be against me today," She hmmp'd. All she really had to do was walk away, but no, she was being stubborn, wanted him to walk away first, and thus getting nowhere with her 'predicament'. Oh shenanigans.
    "I am anything but lucky, sweetcheeks." Grills was having to much fun. He was not leaving any time soon. "Not until you learn my lesson will the torture end."

-----

Ember Sol-To Big Bruce's Shop

He noticed the purple water and furrowed his brow. Ah well, at least it wasn't chocolate milk.

Some....insert amount of time it would take for him to get to the down town of Bridle Shores, he would eventually go inside Big Bruce's odd little shop of photography and lingerie.

"Hallo?"
    "Hi baws." says Victory as a greeting. She waves a hoof to Ember from by the desk and let the silk sheer robe open and wiggle. It hid some of her curves fortunately. "Bruce's in the back. And there is a stack of facts and figures here for you."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Troll in the Playground

@mindfreak, Silverpine's pretty much unconscious, I don't think he'll be responsive

--------------
    "I am anything but lucky, sweetcheeks." Grills was having to much fun. He was not leaving any time soon. "Not until you learn my lesson will the torture end."

"Don't call me sweetcheeks..! Anyway, what lesson? That you can be really annoying? Yea, I think I learned that one, hmmph,"
    She snorted and flicked her wet mane, this time avoiding whacking her face with it.

"Hi baws." says Victory as a greeting. She waves a hoof to Ember from by the desk and let the silk sheer robe open and wiggle. It hid some of her curves fortunately. "Bruce's in the back. And there is a stack of facts and figures here for you."

"H-hey Sweet Victory,"
    he waved back as his special way he lamely went about trying to get the umbrella saddle off his back, "Right...thank you, I was just about to ask about stuff like that."

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Don't call me sweetcheeks..! Anyway, what lesson? That you can be really annoying? Yea, I think I learned that one, hmmph,"
    She snorted and flicked her wet mane, this time avoiding whacking her face with it.
    "Ehy noy? You do have a sweet pair of cheeks." Grills commented. He sipped his flask again and gave her one of his smiles. "You see, I've been trying to get you to come at me mentally this whole time."

"H-hey Sweet Victory,"
    he waved back as his special way he lamely went about trying to get the umbrella saddle off his back, "Right...thank you, I was just about to ask about stuff like that."
    "Goo-"

Sudden a middle aged mare walked into the store. She was not ugly but her face was not friendly.

"Head upstairs, Ms Spinach Joy. I'll be right up." says Sweet Victory is a nervous rush. She chases after the yellow and green earth pony. "Sorry baws. Can you handle thing by yourself. I gotta... I gotta take this."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Troll in the Playground

"Ehy noy? You do have a sweet pair of cheeks." Grills commented. He sipped his flask again and gave her one of his smiles. "You see, I've been trying to get you to come at me mentally this whole time."

"Mentally? Like what Say something outlandish about you? Like, that manecut doesn't work well on you? Use psychic powers on you?"
    She shook keeping her herpa derp serious expression.

"Goo-"

Sudden a middle aged mare walked into the store. She was not ugly but her face was not friendly.

"Head upstairs, Ms Spinach Joy. I'll be right up." says Sweet Victory is a nervous rush. She chases after the yellow and green earth pony. "Sorry baws. Can you handle thing by yourself. I gotta... I gotta take this."

He wondered what that was about? Mostly the way Sweet went about it. But the thought didn't last long, his thoughts soon went on to, why a parent would name their child spinach. It mind bottled him. Anyways, he eventually got the saddle umbrella off after some trial and error.

Ember trotted to the back of the shop to see Big Bruce. "Heya."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-13 at 09:22 PM.