New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,499 of 1499
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Lost of powerful mages? Who? The ALF has more high-level mages, actually.
    thats who i was TALKING ABOUT.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    thats who i was TALKING ABOUT.
    Ohh. We were atlking about them?

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Lost of powerful mages? Who? The ALF has more high-level mages, actually.
    I think they have only one of those: Igon Minoblendy. But given that he was poisoned, I don't think he'll be very helpful.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-28 at 03:12 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    I think they have only one of those: Igon Minoblendy. But given that he was poisoned, I don't think he'll be very helpful.
    Well, Nilmerg Eht is an 8th level diviner. And no, I didn't just make up the specialization. I've had it for a while.
    He put a lot of his levels in druid, though. So you're right, we have no specific mages. But since the Sovices focus on technology, I figured that the ALF would have the advantage magics-wise. Looks like I was wrong...

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, Nilmerg Eht is an 8th level diviner. And no, I didn't just make up the specialization. I've had it for a while.
    He put a lot of his levels in druid, though. So you're right, we have no specific mages. But since the Sovices focus on technology, I figured that the ALF would have the advantage magics-wise. Looks like I was wrong...
    The Sovice are capable of casting spells, but he non-Sovice members of the UNA, however, do not have lots of spellcasters (read: almost zero).

I've also got a very good idea about what happened to Schizotec. I'll post it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Page 50 lul.
    Quiet, you spammer !
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-28 at 03:19 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

Page 50 lul.

Ahem, a once high level Scorcerer that is now a master in both devine and arcane magic, not the meantion the whole "Grim Reaper" bonuses as well.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2008-12-28 at 03:21 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    I think many of them won't care about the goals of the Sovice, as long as they live in the material equivalent of Celestia.
    Well, certainly not the random normal citizens of UNA, but actually how could they help our case? They rarely have much power or reigning ability anyway. We need to get better than average units - like I've already said before, members of royal families, maybe some quite powerful PCs, good and/or wise idealists. Because, you see, people like them have much bigger influence on common people than band of dirty weirdos, who ALFs in fact are

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    In my opinion, that would take a very long time. The standards of living are very low in the Resistance compared to the UNA.
    The problem we are having here is that you are still thinking about ALF overall, while I'm thinking about keveak like spy groups.
    Last edited by Kazul; 2008-12-28 at 03:22 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Banned

The Sovice are capable of casting spells, but he non-Sovice members of the UNA, however, do not have lots of spellcasters (read: almost zero).

I've also got a very good idea about what happened to Schizotec. I'll post it soon.

Quiet, you spammer !
    I love Spam. Spam is yummy.
    What is this word you speak? 'spammer" Is that someone who makes spam? I like spam. Yummy spaaam...
    /\ And what then? Say we get an idealist on our side. He starts trying to convince people to join the ALF, or to fight the UNA. Then, a 'ALF' raid occurs, wiping out many of the population. One of the dead is conveniently the idealist. And teh ALF is back at square one.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-28 at 03:23 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

Ahem, a once high level Scorcerer that is now a master in both devine and arcane magic, not the meantion the whole "Grim Reaper" bonuses as well.
    And the Arcane Incarnation.

Is Rand in the Resistance?

10. - Top - End - #1480

He says he's on our side.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

I love Spam. Spam is yummy.
    What is this word you speak? 'spammer" Is that someone who makes spam? I like spam. Yummy spaaam...
    Spoiler
    Show

OMNOMNOM!
    Last edited by Nameless; 2008-12-28 at 03:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Banned

Lying needs to make the next thread soon...oh carp. He's offline...
    Also, what should we name it? I vote for 'Avatar Battle Royale XVI: The Losing Battle'.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-28 at 03:27 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kazul View Post
    Indeed. I just thought that the colour of keys didn't have any particulary meanings, so I've been wondering if I could assume in backstory of my character they were created in the colours of dragon generals of Sildyu. I don't know, as a some kind symbol or reminder.
    The colours corresponded to the members of the Order. Blue for Gwen, Yellow for Chu, Orange for Skald, Green for Apenguin, Red for Kragh. At least, that's how I understood it.

14. - Top - End - #1484

A gift for invader zim lovers everywhere

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ooh, I'll make the new thread!

Although, since it sounds like Lying has already called it, Dibs on the one after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

16. - Top - End - #1486

well we need a new thread now. So i don't see why you cant.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah yes, I forgot about Randomizer, Nameless, Megadoomer, Puppet master, Squark, Master Ranger, Godmodder #1, Arcanian Wannabe, Grim Reaper #2, Power McSword, Godmodder #2, Arcanian Wannabe, God Himself, God Himself and God himself. Well, damn.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-28 at 03:30 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Firbolg in the Playground

And why is this one no good any more? the 50 page thing is just a guideline you know; a page or two more isn't going to hurt anything.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    And why is this one no good any more? the 50 page thing is just a guideline you know; a page or two more isn't going to hurt anything.
    Actually, it WILL hurt somthing. For every page over 50 we go, a poor village is bombed into a smoking crater.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    well we need a new thread now. So i don't see why you cant.
    Yeah, I think you should go ahead. We're getting dangerously close to 51.
    /\Aww, I think he classified me as 'Arcanian Wannabe'. Or maybe a Godmodder...

21. - Top - End - #1491

What's it a village of?

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    What's it a village of?
    Adorable orphans and puppies.
    [/Center]

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I think you should go ahead. We're getting dangerously close to 51.
    /\Aww, I think he classified me as 'Arcanian Wannabe'. Or maybe a Godmodder...
    I included only the Epic-Level Wizards. You are not epic, so do not take offence.

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Banned

I included only the Epic-Level Wizards. You are not epic, so do not take offence.
    Ah. Thanks, then. I think.
    Now, no more posts. We are in danger. There's no need to get a village bombed.
    \/
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-28 at 03:39 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Titan in the Playground

Ah yes, I forgot about Randomizer, Nameless, Megadoomer, Puppet master, Squark, Master Ranger, Godmodder #1, Arcanian Wannabe, Grim Reaper #2, Power McSword, Godmodder #2, Arcanian Wannabe, God Himself, God Himself and God himself. Well, damn.
    Don't forget God Himself, God HERself, The TRUE God himself, The one and only God, DA REEL GOD LULZ and Jesus.

26. - Top - End - #1496
    Ogre in the Playground

And the Emprah!

27. - Top - End - #1497
    Troll in the Playground

You mentioned me, like, 5 times.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1498

29. - Top - End - #1499

Bomb the villages! Just one more needed!
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-12-31 at 04:45 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.