New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1455
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

I'm assuming you lose anyone following you if you go through a secret passage.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Would anyone care to be a replacement for Medieval WW II?

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I'm assuming you lose anyone following you if you go through a secret passage.
    That was the plan.

Though they might automatically find that secret passage and be able to use it the next night.

...I'm wondering if I should start a thread for this instead of filling up Central.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

4. - Top - End - #994
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Oh oh! Me!

5. - Top - End - #995
    Orc in the Playground

you're replacing me, but please don't do that yet.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Then stop wasting my time. If you can't bother to post once in ten days or respond to PMs, then I don't want you.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Barbarian in the Playground

I will have the time available to me to play Medieval in a week.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'll keep you in mind, Sapo. Matthias isn't the only one who's been missing night actions.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll keep you in mind, Sapo. Matthias isn't the only one who's been missing night actions.
    I have reasons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I have reasons!
    That's what they all say, Deadman.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Yeah, I mean, just cause you're dead and buried doesn't mean you can't at least try to get your actions in. Hmmm, granting dead villagers and vanilla wolves a power (not vote-damping) would be an interesting twist...
    The BareFoot Programmer

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Bugbear in the Playground

So I had an idea for a crazy game I want to run. I'm going to post a very general overview and see if there's any interest, as well as potentially finding a co-narrator.

This was somewhat inspired by Ur-Quan and Penguinator's Medieval II with some big differences.

I'm thinking an 18 player game. The players won't get all the role info or get the lynched/nightkilled player's role publicly. However the game will have a lot of scry roles, and also it will have 5 extra nightkilling roles offset with a bunch of baner roles.

That's the basics to it hat I'm willing to give away. It should be a crazy fast game that may rely too much on luck, but I want to try it regardless.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Dwarf in the Playground

Is the position of co-narrator for figuring out what happens in the night or one of writing? or a bit of both?

How would you handle the bane of some one that is killed:

Player one protects player two who is attacked by player three. At the same time player four attacks player one.

Would player one and player two be dead at the end of the night or only player one?

In any case we would love to co-narrate a (possibly) short game If you'd have us.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

14. - Top - End - #1004

Both helping write narrations and resolve actions, I believe. I'd love to have you as a co-narrator. I'll send you a PM to make sure you don't wanna back out once you understand the twist.

Night actions would be resolved in the order of bane, kill, scry. I feel having both Player 1 AND Player 2 die in that situation would be cheap and rob the player of his bane.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomish Wanderer View Post
    I'm thinking an 18 player game. The players won't get all the role info or get the lynched/nightkilled player's role publicly. However the game will have a lot of scry roles, and also it will have 5 extra nightkilling roles offset with a bunch of baner roles.
    Is it going to be the standard villagers vs. wolves, and will successful banes be public?

If successful banes are public I think more kills and banes favors town.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006

No, banes won't be public. I agree, I think it favors Town too much to be able to confirm who was saved from death, especially in a game with several banes.

We were planning actually going 2 wolf teams, a mason team, and then the rest of the villagers all having power roles. It's going to have a Cops vs Gangs theme going on.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Dwarf in the Playground

We will be gone for at least the next 36 hours if not the next 48, try not to kill us in Meta and/or Medieval when we are gone.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Pixie in the Playground

Traits WW is still recruiting, just for the notes....

Also, you get cake if you join?
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

I hereby withdraw from Traits WW.

I hereby sign up for Traits WW.

Where's my lies cake?
    The BareFoot Programmer

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, Clue WW thread is up. Planned to be discussion about balance and stuff, but recruitment and desires to narrate are also possible.

Also Mannikath started another Witchhunt game, this time with a crazy AI Narrator that's most likely tracking our Werewolf playstyles in order to find our weaknesses and overcome us all the more quickly when it decides to turn rogue and take over the world. I feel the only valid solution is to overwhelm its input sensors by having too many people sign up.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1011

Usourselves&we and I are officially recruiting 18 hard-boiled detectives for Badges and Bullets: A Swinger Era Werewolf game!
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Ogre in the Playground

Link to the Witchunt game.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I need two replacements for Medieval. Still willing, Sapo?

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Badges and Bullets: A Werewolf Game is still looking for 2 more players to join in the fun! Come get all dolled up or in your finest pinstripe suit, drive your breezer to the local juice joint that plays the best jazz every night, and find yourselves some Gang members to kill!

And the game is full! Feel free to watch the action unfold!
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2012-05-26 at 02:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

Hum. I found this online. Is anyone interested? I guess I can start a thread + QTs (Like that Mao game that stopped...). There's a list of Playable decks here too!

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ogre in the Playground

Interesting. I'd certainly be up for a game of it... Would we be making our own deck?

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

It's up to you guys I guess...whether to use one of the existing decks or to create our own one. Which I'm guessing will be very messy

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Halfling in the Playground

Hear, hear! There're spots in Medieval II up for the taking. Players would be appreciated. Get in while the action is still hot, while the chaos is still fresh! King (old one, or the new, or the usurping one, or... I'm not sure anymore) offers a reward of 200 gold pieces for new auto-replacements. Hear, hear!
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

Ooh! ooh! Pick me!

@Vesth: If you build it, they will come.

I suggest starting with a narrator picked deck so people can get used to the game before diving straight into crazy.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ur-Quan View Post
    Hear, hear! There're spots in Medieval II up for the taking. Players would be appreciated. Get in while the action is still hot, while the chaos is still fresh! King (old one, or the new, or the usurping one, or... I'm not sure anymore) offers a reward of 200 gold pieces for new auto-replacements. Hear, hear!
    I would have volunteered, since I didn't know anything at all, but everyone told me things as soon as I died, so...