New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Lady Arachne's Summer Garden Masque - all visitors welcome!

[Tall people dancing]

"Oh. I guess that would work," Holly says.

The music seems to be coming to an end. At this height, the half-human isn't sure how their weights and strength scale up so she doesn't want to try a lift, so instead she decides to get the much-taller Fel into a dip...she's considering the neck drop but that one only works if Fel grabs on to Holly's arm. Holly quickly describes what she's planning with the move and what Fel would have to do, then adds: "If you want to, when the time comes, grab onto my arm." She tries to lead the other woman into doing that, but...if it doesn't work then she'll just do a more basic dip.

If it all works out, they'll transition into the neck drop with the end of the music.

[In search of a quieter place]

Awen doesn't know what she was expecting him to say, but that wasn't it.
    "W-well, not everybody likes socializing," she counters. "Some people just want to be wallflowers." Is it true for her? Probably not. But her mind's too preoccupied to really have any good smalltalk with others.

She gestures with her book, the one about summoning. "I was just looking for somewhere to read."
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2019-07-03 at 10:34 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Firbolg in the Playground

[At the Finger-Friendly Food]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "No, I'm not" she replies. " But then I'm a bit different from usual outsiders. I was send here on purpose and didn't arrive here by accident."

"A forest?" she replies a little suprised. "That explains why I haven't seen so much of you around. I don't go into any forest much, they are just not our territory."
    "We need more space than you biped. To stretch our legs. The greater woods are ideal, though they're as organzied as any city, in their own way."
    Moschu titters and finally grabs some of the refreshments for herself.

Jack & Anchor
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Jack blushes when she's complimented, and smiles back. She notices the shadow's movement, with an eye in her wing. But those are always showing really weird things, so she ignores it. "Oh, I certainly do. But it makes a nice change from the usual kind of party I attend, with no dress code and much louder music. And this one's not being hosted by fae, which is even better." She subconsciously runs her thumb over the bare skin where a finger used to be, before a faerie bit it off.
    "True. Though I must wonder, what do you wear when there's no dress code? I mean, even expected?"

Hmm. Lots of kinds of things that people name 'fae', but most of them aren't very nice at all.
    "That's what happened to your hand?" Anchor inquires.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

"Green button-up shirts, jeans and walking-boots. Quite expensive, because I need to have it enchanted so it changes shape when I do." Has Jack mentioned she can do that? I'm not sure she has. But she mentioned the Clattering, so if Anchor's heard of that community she should be able to connect the dots. "It is, yes. I thanked a fae at the winter ball they hosted some months back." Unless it was the spring ball, in which case she says that. "I knew not to give away my name, but I didn't know not to thank them. So the one I thanked bit off my finger."
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #214

Default [Jacked Anchor]

And then Jack went ahead and thanked her at this party, even after seeing all that magic.
    At least she only mentioned her first name.

Change shape? Probably to match those bird wings.
    "Well that sounds practical. I mean, it's probably cute too. Luckily I don't need anything like that. Clothes that stay one shape are complex enough." Though she sounds a bit wistful.

Luckily, unlike the fae from the Autumn ball, Anchor has no interest in eating peoples' fingers.
    Well, hardly any interest.
    She's not going to take Jack's fingers, is the point.

"Oh my, how awful! Yes, this does seem like a much safer party than that."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

[Dragon and Dove]

"Thank you, but finding a job in the entertainment profession can be difficult even so. It's a fickle market," Tanin says, seemingly ignoring Xunfae's comment about adventurers. "As long as I keep my skills sharp and seize opportunities, perhaps I will have my chance. What of you, my lady?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

Jack tends, now, to feel a surge of distaste when she sees a fae. Particularly when it's her wing-eyes that see the fae. Not always, but often enough Jack's figured that bit out. But yes, it was rather unwise of her. I didn't read, when Jack's wing looked at her, anything that would suggest Jack would feel that way about Anchor.

Twice wrong! Woe is Earl. "There are some fae here, but I'm making a very determined effort to avoid them." Which is a pity; they're currently amusing themselves with somebody that really doesn't deserve it.

7. - Top - End - #217

NinjaGuy

[Dena and Company]

Electra chuckles, and teases both ladies back.

"Well, now, what are we willing to pay for this wonderful information? I can't just let it go for free, you know."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dragon and Dove]

"I dunno. With all the parties and all, you could probably find regular gigs. It's not like there's strong competition. Unless you count the professional dancing spiders. Eight legs is hard to beat." Though Xunafae wouldn't mind watching Tanin try.

"Me? Oh I just dabble in the online international money markets. Stocks. Futures. That sort of thing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post

Awen doesn't know what she was expecting him to say, but that wasn't it.
    "W-well, not everybody likes socializing," she counters. "Some people just want to be wallflowers." Is it true for her? Probably not. But her mind's too preoccupied to really have any good smalltalk with others.

She gestures with her book, the one about summoning. "I was just looking for somewhere to read."

Another character in another thread might just look up as the book is shown, but he is to far away to come over. Sooo this one has to deal with the situation and he is not aware what a wallflower is. Why would she be a plant now?

"If that is the case, why did you come to an event like this? This is meant to socialize, adding masks for a more anonymous contact. I won't stop you, but it appears suspicious."
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

"We need more space than you biped. To stretch our legs. The greater woods are ideal, though they're as organzied as any city, in their own way."
    Moschu titters and finally grabs some of the refreshments for herself.

How much would Mia want her to at least not say 'biped'. it just sounds awfull. She doesn't call her octoleg or something like that.

"If that is the case." Mia just replies. Forests and woods are not her terrain and she barly knows about them. Even on the Island she avoids gettign off the paths unless there is no path.
    "Do you trade with the big Citys? I can only imagine what good you produce, since a forest is making things like farming very hard."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #220

[Dena and Company]

Dena raises her eyebrow. "I call it doing your bloody job, Electra." She remarks in mock annoyance as she then lowers her voice and leans in conspiratorially towards Electra. "But she could be an assassin for all we know, especially considering she's one of the few faces I don't recognize here." Dena has been at a lot of nexus parties and never forgets a face apparently.
    But then she resumes her normal tone and glances at Tina a moment before addressing Electra once more. "But fair's fair, right? So why don't you tell us some information that you'd like to have about someone here at the party?"

11. - Top - End - #221

Another character in another thread might just look up as the book is shown, but he is to far away to come over. Sooo this one has to deal with the situation and he is not aware what a wallflower is. Why would she be a plant now?

"If that is the case, why did you come to an event like this? This is meant to socialize, adding masks for a more anonymous contact. I won't stop you, but it appears suspicious."

Awen gives an entirely different answer than she did to the last people, entirely neglecting to mention the fresh air or the dust, andd definitely doesn't mention the broken ribs. "Because I like the atmosphere," she responds. "I think my eyes were starting to get strained because of all the dim lighting."

Fun fact: this witch can actually see perfectly fine in the dark.

"Besides, I needed a change in scenery."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

12. - Top - End - #222

[Jacked Anchor]
    Jack tends, now, to feel a surge of distaste when she sees a fae. Particularly when it's her wing-eyes that see the fae. Not always, but often enough Jack's figured that bit out. But yes, it was rather unwise of her. I didn't read, when Jack's wing looked at her, anything that would suggest Jack would feel that way about Anchor.

Twice wrong! Woe is Earl. "There are some fae here, but I'm making a very determined effort to avoid them." Which is a pity; they're currently amusing themselves with somebody that really doesn't deserve it.
    Although Jack is avoiding them, Anchor has to look around and see if she can spot any fae at the party. They're probably out of sight, though.
    "Well, I'll make sure they don't bother you."

How much would Mia want her to at least not say 'biped'. it just sounds awfull. She doesn't call her octoleg or something like that.

"If that is the case." Mia just replies. Forests and woods are not her terrain and she barly knows about them. Even on the Island she avoids gettign off the paths unless there is no path.
    "Do you trade with the big Citys? I can only imagine what good you produce, since a forest is making things like farming very hard."
    Has Mia considered 'getting more robot legs'? Then she could at least be a quadruped. Or introducing herself? Then she could be 'Mia'.

"It is completely the case."
    Moschu says.
    "Only a little. We don't have - or need - any farms. But we buy metals and magic works with silks and the things we harvest."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #223
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

Jack smiles under her mask. "Thank you, I appreciate it a lot." Jack's done it again! Still doesn't think Anchor's a fae, though, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.

I don't think the fae have visited the dancing groves yet, so they're probably elsewhere. And that's a thing that Jack's still doing, trying to follow Anchor's lead.

14. - Top - End - #224

Luckily just thanking Anchor is pretty harmless. To get into real trouble, you have to have some sort of feelings about her, or agree to an explicit deal.

The dancing groves seem to be safe for the moment. So Anchor does focus again on the dancing, taking Jack by the hand and lading her in the steps of a more elaborate dance that has them alternately zipping close together and stepping apart.
    "I was kidnapped by fairies when I was little. That was no end of trouble, even after I got rescued. "
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

[Dragon and Dove]

Tanin's tail flicks in surprise.

"Truly? I can't say that's something I'm very familiar with. Merchant trade in general, yes, but not that."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

Good to know. Not too much risk of the former, at the moment, and the latter... would probably depend.

Jack enjoys this dance, and smiles; her mask conceals the top of her face, but leaves her lower jaw uncovered, so the smile can be seen. "I'm really sorry to hear that. What kind of faeries, the little fluttery kind or the Fair Folk gentry kind?" The latter bit off Jack's finger, and she'd have a bit more sympathy for that. Not least because if it's the former she'd wonder just how little Anchor was.

Arriving

A new arrival enters. She's an elephant-girl, large and bulky, though not yet fully grown. She's wearing a green skirt and a matching top, smart but not quite as elegant as the clothing of most- not that it matters, as she's not particularly elegant, being an elephant. She's barefoot, and she wears a large green cloth mask tied about her eyes, since she couldn't find anything else that fit, and she's also painted the end of her trunk green. She also carries a battered red rucksack, though the straps aren't big enough for her to wear it properly right now.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Orc in the Playground

[Tall people dancing]

"Oh. I guess that would work," Holly says.

The music seems to be coming to an end. At this height, the half-human isn't sure how their weights and strength scale up so she doesn't want to try a lift, so instead she decides to get the much-taller Fel into a dip...she's considering the neck drop but that one only works if Fel grabs on to Holly's arm. Holly quickly describes what she's planning with the move and what Fel would have to do, then adds: "If you want to, when the time comes, grab onto my arm." She tries to lead the other woman into doing that, but...if it doesn't work then she'll just do a more basic dip.

If it all works out, they'll transition into the neck drop with the end of the music.
    Felandria nods and will follow Holly’s instructions, grabbing her arm and the appropriate time.

Once the song ends, and Fel is upright, she giggles warmly.

That was lovely.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

As Iknika makes her way through the ball with her boyfriend, she spots a familiar shape and waves in her direction.

"Look babe, there's an elephant-person just like... wait. Is that Natalie?"

19. - Top - End - #229

[Tall People Dancing]

"Thanks!" Holly says, smiling. "It's been a while since I've done something like that, so it was fun."

Oh, right. Holly's supposed to be keeping an eye on guests.
    Deciding now is just a good place as any to ask, the enlarged half-human looks to the ground and then asks, "So I should eventually shrink back down, right?" Honestly, this is more to know if the magic is affecting her strangely and when would make sense for her to force herself to shrink back down. Or when she should start watching out for her clothes shrinking without her. Or something along those lines. Sure, being this tall has its advantages (she can see over the hedges, namely) but it also makes her stand out.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

20. - Top - End - #230

Anchored Jack
    Good to know. Not too much risk of the former, at the moment, and the latter... would probably depend.

Jack enjoys this dance, and smiles; her mask conceals the top of her face, but leaves her lower jaw uncovered, so the smile can be seen. "I'm really sorry to hear that. What kind of faeries, the little fluttery kind or the Fair Folk gentry kind?" The latter bit off Jack's finger, and she'd have a bit more sympathy for that. Not least because if it's the former she'd wonder just how little Anchor was.
    Very little, actually.

Anchor chuckles. "Fair Folk, then. Heartless lords and ladies of vast otherworldly realms. I don't think they have the little winged sort there." In The Nexus, there's a hundred kinds, but this was all in another world. Oh, Jack is smiling. That's a good sign.
    "But there's good and bad ones, just like any kind of people."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

[Tall People Dancing]

"Thanks!" Holly says, smiling. "It's been a while since I've done something like that, so it was fun."

Oh, right. Holly's supposed to be keeping an eye on guests.
    Deciding now is just a good place as any to ask, the enlarged half-human looks to the ground and then asks, "So I should eventually shrink back down, right?" Honestly, this is more to know if the magic is affecting her strangely and when would make sense for her to force herself to shrink back down. Or when she should start watching out for her clothes shrinking without her. Or something along those lines. Sure, being this tall has its advantages (she can see over the hedges, namely) but it also makes her stand out.
    Felandria lets go of Holly’s hand, and once they are no longer touching in any way, Holly will revert to her normal size.

And her clothes and everything else shrink back down with her.

I know you have to get back to what you were doing.

I’ll be around, and I’ll make sure to say goodbye before I leave.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

22. - Top - End - #232

Shrinking is just as disorienting as growing.

Once the mask-wearing half-human reorients her senses, she looks back up at the giant woman.
    "Thanks. At that height, you'll have an easy time spotting me. I plan on staying here the whole time, so I look forward to then."

The woman going by Holly smiles, waves, and now that she has had the chance to dance, heads off to continue acting as security.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Talking to Anri]

Choir stared at the beverage dispensing machine that used to be a person for long time.

She was...

Considering.

Was this situation similar to her own?

She had been thrust into such a strange situation quite against her will. She was making the best of it.

This other was doing the same, was she not?

"You do well to be cautious. Your situation seems perilous. The forces at work sound... incomprehensible. I'm afraid there is nothing I can do to aid you."

There simply isn't. Something as impossible as this 'magic', something that could force a person's self into a new body. How could one predict how such a thing would behave? It would be like fighting-

Oh.

Was that magic she had encountered before? That would certainly explain some of Leo's more esoteric abilities.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmćre Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

24. - Top - End - #234

NinjaGuy

[Dena and Company]

Electra's expression is unreadable for a moment, but behind the whites of the domino mask she's wearing, Dena might just be able to pick out a slight blue glow. It's hard to see thanks to the mask and the lighting, but clearly, she's doing something with some form of tech here. When she responds, her voice is oddly neutral.

"The job is to provide security, not to spy on the guests," she says quietly, though her expression says she knows that providing that security requires her to do exactly that. She leans towards Dena and whispers, "Does the name 'Xunafae' mean anything to you? I was able to lip-read it off of her when she was introducing herself to our boy, there, but I don't recognize her either. With him keeping her occupied, I'm not terribly concerned about it, but you could be right..." She trails off as one of the other cameras pings her, and she looks around for a moment, before gesturing at Iknika and Isaac.

"But fine, I believe I know that young man. Find out how he's doing in his studies, and we'll call it even."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

There's two other people milling around the party!

[Nocturne]

The first is a slender, grey-skinned elven woman with short white hair. She's wearing a tight-fitting black silk dress with a diamond shaped opening over her chest, that splits into two long, separate panels at the front and back, completely open at the sides. Underneath, she's wearing a pair of small black shorts, and a black corset which can partially be seen at the bottom of the chest window, and black gloves, stockings, and heeled shoes. The gloves and the dress both are embroidered with a lacey pattern of dark spiderwebs, and her stockings are edged with the same. Over her shoulders she's wearing a light, diaphanous capelet of dark blue, and she has a stiletto on brazen display at her right side, slipped naked into a garter around her thigh.

Her black half-mask is adorned with crystal and brocade, with small blue feathers at the right corner.

Right now she's wandering with a tall flute of champagne geographically unspecified non-protected sparkling wine (her third). She seems the picture of detached indolence, though anyone looking closely might note she's constantly scanning the room, keeping a close watch behind that mask of hers.

[Monarch]

The second is a tall, lean and muscular man with red hair a skin the color of burnt sienna. He's wearing a mask, black, with butterflies, which don't cover up the four short horns on his forehead, ringed with gold bands. He's wearing a tight black halter-top, studded with orange crystals in a sweeping, asymmetric pattern, that's completely open at the back, putting his excellent musculature to exquisite display. His trousers are much looser. Almost skirt-like, really, with voluminous folds patterned like a butterfly's wings; bubbles of carnelian sharply hemmed by veins of black.

He moves through the party with an easy, casual confidence; floating from guest to guest without a seeming care.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2019-07-08 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Dragon and Dove]

Tanin's tail flicks in surprise.

"Truly? I can't say that's something I'm very familiar with. Merchant trade in general, yes, but not that."
    [Dragon and Dove]

Xunafae smirks a little at Tanin's reaction. "Yes, well, it's not something you can just jump into like dancing. The worst that'll happen if you're not good at that is some embarrassment. You need a plan before getting involved in the money market or you'll lose money. I admit, I stumbled myself when I first attempted my hand at the trade."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

27. - Top - End - #237

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    There's two other people milling around the party!

[Monarch]

The second is a tall, lean and muscular man with red hair a skin the color of burnt sienna. He's wearing a mask, black, with butterflies, which don't cover up the four short horns on his forehead, ringed with gold bands. He's wearing a tight black halter-top, studded with orange crystals in a sweeping, asymmetric pattern, that's completely open at the back, putting his excellent musculature to exquisite display. His trousers are much looser. Almost skirt-like, really, with voluminous folds patterned like a butterfly's wings; bubbles of carnelian sharply hemmed by veins of black.

He moves through the party with an easy, casual confidence; floating from guest to guest without a seeming care.
    [Monarch]

Holly, the shapeshifter disguised as a half-elf woman continues doing her job as security by walking around and taking a break from dancing.
    She's wearing a tweed suit and tie. Her mask is gold and covers most of her eyes, forehead, and left cheekbone and has long black feathers coming out on the left side (and the security obsidian spider hidden among the feathers).

She approaches the butterfly-man.

"That's a nice mask," she says. "Where did you get it? I've been looking for one like that for a while but haven't found them yet."

See, she collects masks.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

Isaac’s ears perk up and he goes over to Natalie immediately, though his nose blocks the view of his smile.
    ”Natalie! How’s it going? Wow, you really look just like the paintings of Gramma. Sorry I never followed up about that.” Natalie might remember the Matriarch mentioning that particular nickname Isaac gave her.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

29. - Top - End - #239
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

"That there might be, but I can't say I have a pressing desire to speak to any of them, good or bad. Just in case they change their mind." Although she's also only had one proper experience with Fae Lords, her eye-wings are from a hyper-reality that conflicts constantly with a region of imagination and dream, where fae of various types and powers live. As such, her wings encourage her distaste quite a lot.

Elephants and Goblin

"Oh! Hi Isaac, Iknika. Yeah, I've not really had much opportunity to use this appearance yet, so I thought this would be a good time to try it out." Maybe not for dancing, though. She doesn't feel particularly agile; human or possibly monkey would be better for that. She smiles back at Isaac and Iknika, pleased to see them; she wasn't expecting them to be here, or even anyone she knew. But it seemed an excuse to go out and possibly meet one of the Nexus' rich and famous, even if they do wear masks and it's hard to tell who they are.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Dena and Company]

Dena raises her eyebrow. "I call it doing your bloody job, Electra." She remarks in mock annoyance as she then lowers her voice and leans in conspiratorially towards Electra. "But she could be an assassin for all we know, especially considering she's one of the few faces I don't recognize here." Dena has been at a lot of nexus parties and never forgets a face apparently.
    But then she resumes her normal tone and glances at Tina a moment before addressing Electra once more. "But fair's fair, right? So why don't you tell us some information that you'd like to have about someone here at the party?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Dena and Company]

Electra chuckles, and teases both ladies back.

"Well, now, what are we willing to pay for this wonderful information? I can't just let it go for free, you know."
    [Dena and Company]

"Oh, man! We get to do some espionage too?" Fettina dons a shiny grin. "Yeah, Elektra, you must be curious about somebody here. Maybe I could scout somebody cute for you to take home." She adds a conspiratorial wink to the last. When the lad is indicated however... "What? Boring! But I guess we could ask." She blinks as she turns. "...Should those kids even be here? The heck kinda party is this?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2019-07-08 at 04:47 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters