New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Hunting Grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    (Deep Dark Woods)
    (His claws are quite durable so I think they wouldn't melt)
    Binarion attempts to dodge all attack but Jit manages to land a large scar on his side. Binarion goes down to his knees, attempting to shoot Jit with a poisonous dart from his mouth. (Jit would fall unconcious if hit)
    The summoned creature grabs Luke, squeezing him up high in the air. Luke is affected but slips through his fingers, using two more sockets of power from his arms to regenrate.
    (He has one left)
    Luke lands on the tree in which Erin is stuck on and begins trying to absorb her life energy but Silver orders her beast to destroy the tree itself without harming Erin. Luke immediately changes direction aiming for Silver.
    The dart hits, but Jit fails to go down. At this point, his body isn't really that involved in his actions. It's all the profane energy surrounding him.

Seeing Binarion go down, Jit attempts to get on top of him and begins clawing out chunks.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

2. - Top - End - #662
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hoodoo Canyon

Jakob smiles, "We are all in cages without walls little demon, but no, I have not caged you so physically. You are just a bug, trapped inside Jakob's web." The chittering near Freddie gets louder again, and the next time Jakob's mouth opens it distends wickedly, vomiting forth a massive glob of preformed, sticky webbing.

The strands though, arc high over Freddie's head to hit a hoodoo behind him, near the source of the chittering. Jakob spits the other end of it from his mouth, where it connects to another pillar and stretches taut.

"For what purpose is there beyond causing death? Yours or mine little demon, and we shall let the lady of the land judge our worth as we fall!"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Pixie in the Playground

Binarion jets two scars on his face as Jit gets on top of him but he manages to defend the rest of the attacks thanks to his claw being so large. He makes the claw contract, aiming it at the stomach of Jit then makes it stretch in an attempt to go through Jit's stomach.

Luke is halfway to Silver when he's smashed by the beast's fist but he manages to endure the attack. Silver throws her scythe horizontally, attempting to slice through his mid-section but Luke uses his last socket of energy to split apart 4 more Luke's from him. Silver manages to kill the fifth but there are still 4 left.

One Luke goes back to try and absorb Erin whilst two go to deal with Jit.
    The open their mouths to form large dark red orbs which the fire at Jit, not caring for Binarion's safety.

The last Luke goes for Silver but she begins to head for the Luke after Erin. The beast locks his fingers into one another and slams them into the ground managing to kill the Luke which headed for Silver
    3 left.

4. - Top - End - #664

[Hoodoo Canyon]

All in cages without walls?

What's that even supposed to mean?

This guy is oddly philosophical for a homicidal maniac. And Freddie has the feeling that this is going to come down to a fight. Though... Jakob hasn't done anything yet that would allow the Huldra to respond with violence.

So instead?

A wisp alights on each of her tails, causing the limbs to ignite with roiling, spiraling foxfire. A fifth drifts above the Huldra and flickers, causing the demon-fox to vanish from sight!

Hmm... seems he's up to something tricksy.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

As the claw shoots towards Jit's stomach, the energy separates. And so does Jit's stomach. Binarion ends up with his claw shooting right through an empty hole in Jit as the blood crazed creature attempts to simply body slam him with its superheated body.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

6. - Top - End - #666

Hoodoo Canyon

It seems Jakob is as well. From behind several of the pillars, slivers flicker into view and spit strands of web at pillars nearby before flickering back into their hiding places and repeating the process with new targets. It's hard to keep count, but there seems to be around five or six of the beasts, and it only takes three shots of web before they've encircled the area Freddie was last seen in with a cage of sticky web.

Unless Freddie moved from his place very quickly, he may have to leap quite high to escape this trap.

"Running and hiding little demon? Do you think you are not yet strong enough to face me? Come, see how wrong or right you may be on this field where death means nothing, and our souls are not at stake." Jakob leaps from his high perch and slams into the ground at one edge of the artificial arena he's constructed, and waits for his opponent to show themselves.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Pixie in the Playground

(Deep Dark Woods)
    Binarion attempts to keep Jit away via kicking him off. At the same time the two Luke's attacking Jit transforms the orbs into dark energy rays which they shoot at Jit.
    Silver interferes with one of the Luke's attacking Erin. He brings out his piece of chain, colliding it with her scythe. It wraps around her weapon and he pulls it causing her to be pulled forth. She lets go of her weapon at the last second tumbling in the air and landing her feet against his face. The impact causes him to fall backwards onto the ground(her feet still on his face. She grabs her scythe beheading one of the Luke's.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-02 at 11:00 PM.

8. - Top - End - #668

[Hoodoo Canyon]

Eeww!

Sticky web of doom!

Another POOF! as what was previously a screen of invisibility flickers back into a wisp as Jakob leaps through it! The little blue mote of ghostly flame will angrily buzz around his head and be annoying, though generally harmless.

Once he has passed through the obstruction he'll find the Huldra!

Freddie is crouched low, growling at the giant! Though not attacking yet. Not that he can. A Huldra can't fight until properly threatened or attacked. This hasn't crossed the line. Yet.

This Huldra, however real as it may seem, is not actually Freddie.

Under cover of a few more screens he had bolted from the forming cage, scattering four more wisps as he went. See, Huldra rarely fight fairly. Or in a straight forward fashion. Trickery is their greatest weapon. And Freddie is looking to expand her mastery of it.

The four dropped wisps take the form of otherwise innocuous looking boulders as a fifth takes a similar rocky appearance and shrouds Freddie. He closes his eyes, reaching out with her senses to the wisps. Whilst using their vision Freddie himself is effectively blind and deaf.

"Do your worst, giant," the phantom fox growls. The illusion looks, sounds, smells, and feels like the real thing. Though if Jakob manages to get a bite it'll taste like sulfur, soot, and dry wood rather than flesh.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

Jit is thrown off. Fortunately, this results in him not being where the dark energy beams were aimed. Have fun with that, Binarion.

Jit seems the new attacks and extends his wings, diving towards one of the Lukes.
    Last edited by Vhaidara; 2012-06-02 at 11:10 PM.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

10. - Top - End - #670

Hoodoo Canyon

From Freddie's new vantage points, he can see some of the previously hidden slivers, including one that has its tail replaced with a bulbous spinneret. The other looks fairly normal, but it's sitting perfectly still, green flesh unmoving.

"You have not harmed me little demon, something is holding you back. Is it fear for your life? Is it some misplaced honor? Do you really believe there is more to us beyond killing, and sating our perverse desires even after what you have become?" Jakob taunts Freddie's image, but still does not strike. He seems to be having more fun with the wordplay than he would be with the fight itself.

"I know why I hide behind my illusions little demon. Why do you persist in yours, hm?"

11. - Top - End - #671

[Hoodoo Canyon]

Freddie has no idea how Splinters work!

Otherwise he would be aware that killing the one with the gross spinneret would remove the web-slinging ability from all of its fellows. But this isn't exactly common knowledge soooo....

"I don't hide behind my glamors," the phantom fox replies. "I weave a web with them. Keep talking, though. And the snare will just continue to grow tighter."

Eleven wisps in use so far.

Number twelve begins drifting through the solid rock, taking up position under the nearest splinter.

12. - Top - End - #672

Hoodoo Canyon

"Oh yes, you hide. You hide from your true nature little demon, or you would be ready to face me this day. But let me give you a lesson you can take with you beyond the grave. I have learned that you do not need intelligence to wield the power of a world-ender. Far from it, in fact. What Jakob can do with his mind is nothing compared to the crushing power of the soul." In one of his hands, a massive double bladed axe forms from pure magma, somehow holding its shape, and not scalding his fist to oblivion.

"If you will not attack me, I will devour your phantasms until there is nothing left." With his other hand, Jakob hurls forth a bolt of pink flame at the wisp illusion in front of him, hotter than it has any right to be. The damage it does is surprisingly lasting, attempting to negate any means of healing the target.

Freddie may notice that one of the slivers glows a fiery red as Jakob's powers manifest.

13. - Top - End - #673

[Hoodoo Canyon]

The phantom drops to all fours in a low crouch, neatly avoiding the pretty pink fire before leaping at Jakob! Rawr!

It won't do that much damage to him should it hit him. It has sharp claws and teeth and stuff, but it really isn't any more powerful than an animal of its size should be.

Still might be distracting though! Though probably not as distracting as the wisp that had been buzzing around Jakob trying to glomp onto his face and POOF! into a steel band around his eyes.

Meanwhile!

The wisp that had taken up position below the web-splinter begins to swell with power as the other remaining wisps that aren't in use flock to it. There's a good chance that there will be a violent explosion in the near future.

14. - Top - End - #674

Hoodoo Canyon

Jakob's free hand, which threw the glob of fire in the first place, reaches up and stops the wisp before it can reach his face by snatching it out of the air. Whether or not it stays in his grasp is up to its controller.

The other hand whips up and places the axe directly in the attacking wisps' path, sizzling magma cutting through nearly anything it touches before dissipating once it has made a kill. Of course, if it can dodge mid-leap it won't kill the illusion at all, or dissipate.

The slivers surrounding the arena seem to flicker and vanish from their current positions, moving slightly to the side as they did when they employed their webbing. Now though, a new one can be seen, this one covered in spines.

Each sliver takes hold of the nearest strand of web using the same flickering movements and climbs to the top of the assembly, revealing the lot of them clearly for the first time. Six in all, the three newest ones are a black and orange one, a white one covered with ridges with a stinger on its tail tip, and one studded with gems of all different colours. once they reach the top of their web walls, spikes begin to stick out from the five others, and all at once they launch their quills outside of the arena in random bursts. It seems Jakob has taught these beasts tactics at some point, or perhaps he's merely controlling them directly.

"Are my monsters not good enough for you little demon, that you would come at me with such petty tricks and nothing more? Perhaps I should show you a true monster." Somehow, Jakob doesn't give the impression he's referring to himself. Several of the slivers and the earth beneath Jakob's feet glows a vibrant red as he strains to summon... something.

The ground ripples, pulses, distends into a long and gruesome whiplike tentacle, topped with a mouth surrounded by a multitude of barbed points, as it becomes apparent that something has answered his call.

The best flows freely through the ground, being an extension of it, probing around for Freddie's real form.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Pixie in the Playground

(Deep Dark Woods)
    Binarion managees to get on his feet and leap for but he's still within the impact zone causing him to fly to the side, unconcious and in terrible condition. Both Luke's shoot forth into the air causing demonic wings to shoot out of their backs as furious flames begin to consume their horns. One flies higher than the other and begins to form another orb to shoot another ray of dark energy whilst the one lower down strengthens his claws, shooting forth for Jit.
    The summoned beast attempts to attack the Luke higher up but it easily dodges, firing the ray of dark energy at the beast, the ray being ten times larger than when fired at Jit. The ray sends a large hole in the beasts chest causing him to fall backwards and return to where he came from.
    Silver stabs herself with her scythe causing it to slowly morph with her body, making her claws sharper her speed faster and her strength stronger. She appears next to the Luke higher up in an instant, stabbing him in the heart with her barehands. He begins to burn into dust, causing burn marks to appear on Silver's hand.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-03 at 01:37 AM.

16. - Top - End - #676

[Hoodoo Canyon]

The wisp still becomes an iron band!

Just an iron band around Jakob's hand instead of his face. Which might make using said hand rather difficult.

The growing foxfire bomb abruptly pops out of the ground and detonates violently amidst the web, spewing flames and shrieking specters everywhere! Anything caught in the blast may experience a rather lethal case of the deads. If the web is flammable it may end up bursting alight as well.

The phantom fox gets lava'd! The phantoms apparently don't share Freddie's high resistance to thermal damage and gets toasted as a result, poofing back into a harmless wisp.

Then a big thing gets summoned and starts poking about! Should it draw near the mine-rocks Freddie set up the stones will explode in showers of jagged ghostly material. Blamo! Though if the worm thing keeps it up it will probably find the Huldra's hiding spot.

The Huldra doesn't reply to the taunts. He's watching. Waiting. Getting a feel for what Jakob can do. Formulating a plan of attack. And generally harassing him with annoying abilities!

Speaking of annoying abilities...

Another wisp darts at Jakob! Again seeking to latch onto him before becoming a rather tough iron binding.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Mountain Path

Well, the canyon walls were established as sloping. Adir is quite capable of bounding inhuman distances, and it's very helpful for moving up the cliffside.

Whilst I must wonder how much o the cliffside Tovpir is bringing down, some will likely hit Adir. He's struck by several rocks before he's forced back down, tumbling down the mountainside. The stag is saved only by grabbing a small handhold, dangling freely above the canyon floor.
    Mountain Path

Tovpir moves to the ground faster than humans may think. For him it is like for humans to swim. In this terms he will only be able to bring down a layer for the cliff just a feet wide. But this should be enougth to cause problems for a human sized creature.

Tovpir isn't sure what the man their is going to do, but he fears that he has some other weapon like the dagger. It's still strange to see something that pass his armor so easy. He picks up a bigger stone, just the size of a small car and throws it down from the top aiming at Adir. After all the aiming isn't so good, the pain from the two hits he got take into account.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

18. - Top - End - #678
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    (Deep Dark Woods)
    Binarion managees to get on his feet and leap for but he's still within the impact zone causing him to fly to the side, unconcious and in terrible condition. Both Luke's shoot forth into the air causing demonic wings to shoot out of their backs as furious flames begin to consume their horns. One flies higher than the other and begins to form another orb to shoot another ray of dark energy whilst the one lower down strengthens his claws, shooting forth for Jit.
    The summoned beast attempts to attack the Luke higher up but it easily dodges, firing the ray of dark energy at the beast, the ray being ten times larger than when fired at Jit. The ray sends a large hole in the beasts chest causing him to fall backwards and return to where he came from.
    Silver stabs herself with her scythe causing it to slowly morph with her body, making her claws sharper her speed faster and her strength stronger. She appears next to the Luke higher up in an instant, stabbing him in the heart with her barehands. He begins to burn into dust, causing burn marks to appear on Silver's hand.
    [Deep Dark Woods]

A maniacal cackling comes from the energy beast, and it charges at the remaining Luke, showing no regard for personal safety.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

19. - Top - End - #679
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Wilderness

"I'm already here."
    Trisha says. "Once I heard the Call, I knew this was the place I needed to go for a while. I'm a bit of a wanderer, so I don't know how long I'll stay or where I go next. Wherever Hate is needed most." She says with a shrug.
    Wilderness

"Hate is needed?" The hunter can't help but ask. She recognized so much of what Trisha said but in her book hate was always negative. Sure, she hated a few things but ultimately it was something to avoid, hate made you do rash decisions, but in and outside combat. It was something to free yourself from.

Not that she had managed to do that yet even in the over hundreds of years she had been alive.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-06-03 at 07:23 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Pixie in the Playground

[Desert]

See, this is why Ruber loves his Elven morph so much. He used to be mercilessly mocked that his favorite morph was female, but it is far faster than the average morph, and s/he leaps out of the way of the retaliation, still clutching the now-reddened knife.

For a moment he wonders why it's so dark.

I'm underneath it.

...Stab the dragon again!

Ruber still isn't thinking entirely straight, doesn't even stop to think that maybe he's in a really bad position. His line of thinking is more: When in doubt, stabbing a pretty good action to take. So s/he'll jab upwards at Diinuldrum's stomach.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

21. - Top - End - #681
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    [Deep Dark Woods]

A maniacal cackling comes from the energy beast, and it charges at the remaining Luke, showing no regard for personal safety.
    (Deep Dark Woods)
    The remaining Luke will phase through Jit then unphase behind him in an attempt to snap his neck from behind but is interfered by Silver who kicks him in the back, sending him flying directly to Jit.
    Luke throws out two chains, one at Silver one at Binarion. He grabs Binarion but Silver easily dodges, cutting the chain linked to Binarion at the same time.
    "Finish him Jit," she roars.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-03 at 09:01 AM.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

The cackling emanates again from the creature as it turns to grasp Luke in a claw. And then squeeze. Hard.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

23. - Top - End - #683
    Pixie in the Playground

(Deep Dark Wood)
    sJit's claw successfully grasps onto Luke. As the pressure increases Luke's eyes begin to glow red, eventually firing a red laser from its eyes. A long tail with a sharp end also reveals itself from the creature, trying to stab into Jit.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-03 at 09:01 AM.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    Hills

Mercutio waves a hand dismissively. "Same thing but smaller, honestly. A few interesting physiological and psychological differences, granted, but nothing major. The ageless caveat is curious, though. Now unless you want to be prematurely roasted alive, kindly shut up."

Without waiting for a response from Thenadier, Mercutio begins to read aloud from his spellbook. Each carefully placed words rolls off his tongue and even as they leave his lips they seem to leave the page as well. Lines of glowing Abyssal text lift up off of the two pages, adding to the flickering light of the fire with a solid, hellish yellow glow. The animated lines of text spiral around each other, before gathering two metres above Mercutio's head. Soon, a shape begins to emerge from the swirling cloud of text. A large, cloud-like body, a head with a short snout and two large, spiral horns. By the time Mercutio finishes reading, the text has become a perfect, living replica of the cloud-ram he had tamed minutes earlier.

Mercutio smirks pridefully up at the cloud-ram, but then turns his attention back to his spell book. He reads the spell again, creating another cloud-ram next to the first. Again, to create a third. By the time he has conjured up the fourth, though, the effort seems to have weighed on him. His words are strained with effort, and a slight sheen of sweat shines in the dancing firelight. But he doesn't seem to pay that much mind - with every summon, his smirk grows wider and more prideful, until he is almost grinning. Seemingly minor in the long-run of things - or at least, so Mercutio hoped - but still an important milestone. "Well then. Experiment the second."

Closing his spell-book, Mercutio lifts a hand and waves it forward. The four cloud-rams surge upwards and forwards, until they are above the flames. "Now. Downpour."
    The cloud-rams swell, and a massive torrent of rain pours down from them. The flames hiss, and soon the hills are lost in a thick cloud of smoke and steam.
    Wait...you controlled thoshe? What? Gnomes and humansh are very different. Demons are all the shame, though apparently you are a rather odd colored one. Then was so used to the classic red-skinned evil demons that he didn't believe there could be anything else. I blame your race for what happened, at the defiled altar. It was one of you. At least one of your relativesh. I killed an innocent man, one by the name of Reinholdt. Then, to frame me, it shtuck me in a ultraplanar dimenshion for 17 years...now I don't age because of it. Time flowsh differently on other dimenshionsh. Everthing that has ever happened to me can be traced to that demon. One of your kind...Why should I help you? Thenadier then effectively rips off his left boot and uncovers his coat, revealing a metal cap and for the "peg"-leg, there's a giant tooth. Even his own prosthetic is a dangerous weapon. I've spent my life training, to find that demon and exterminate it.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

Both hits are successful, but the creature only laughs more.
    Pathetic creature.
    Luke will suddenly feel his energy being drained as his is squished.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

26. - Top - End - #686

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Hoodoo Canyon]

The wisp still becomes an iron band!

Just an iron band around Jakob's hand instead of his face. Which might make using said hand rather difficult.

The growing foxfire bomb abruptly pops out of the ground and detonates violently amidst the web, spewing flames and shrieking specters everywhere! Anything caught in the blast may experience a rather lethal case of the deads. If the web is flammable it may end up bursting alight as well.

The phantom fox gets lava'd! The phantoms apparently don't share Freddie's high resistance to thermal damage and gets toasted as a result, poofing back into a harmless wisp.

Then a big thing gets summoned and starts poking about! Should it draw near the mine-rocks Freddie set up the stones will explode in showers of jagged ghostly material. Blamo! Though if the worm thing keeps it up it will probably find the Huldra's hiding spot.

The Huldra doesn't reply to the taunts. He's watching. Waiting. Getting a feel for what Jakob can do. Formulating a plan of attack. And generally harassing him with annoying abilities!

Speaking of annoying abilities...

Another wisp darts at Jakob! Again seeking to latch onto him before becoming a rather tough iron binding.
    Hoodoo Canyon

Jakob's bound hand becomes immaterial for an instant, dissolving into mist so that it may reform as a wicked scythed claw which sweeps down in an attempt to shear through the iron band. Even if it does not, his hand is freed to do other things now that it's too small for the band to remain secured around.

The other wisp warrants the same amount of concern, as Jakob channels more red mana from the canyon through himself into a heat burst that should rupture it from the inside before it reaches him. A similar move to what Freddie did to that troll, only with pure wrenching force rather than a wardrobe. If that doesn't work, it will latch onto him as intended, although whether this will slow him down at all is anyone's guess.

The Hellion remains cautious, seemingly aware of the unnatural rocks as it skirts around them. It is made of flowstone after all, and anything it cannot link to must be prey, or predator. Sightless, noseless, and lacking ears, all it has to go on are the vibrations in the earth and its ability to taste the air with its gaping maw.

The wisp explosion blasts through the web, disrupting the quill assault (which Rebo never acknowledged) and flinging the spinning sliver high and wide in an arc. Surprisingly it is not killed, but it's certainly harm in a way that should put it out of commission for the remainder of the fight if it's twitching is anything to go by. The others, because of their quick movements, were shielded from the brunt of the blast by their nearest hoodoos.

"You must know that these tricks will not kill me for you little demon! You must do the deed yourself, and every moment you hesitate you give to me, to show you my world ending POWER!" Jakob's free hand raises to his face, laden with red energy drawn from every remaining sliver as the ground buckles and twists under his call. This time though, he's not summoning another creature of stone flesh.

He's calling on stone teeth.

The ground starts to churn in random places, rising up and trying to seek out hidden wisps to grind their physical forms into nothing. The spell is only momentary, but it may get rid of some of the traps Freddy has laid.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Pixie in the Playground

(Deep Dark Woods)
    The remaining Luke begins to open his mouth to fire a ray but Silver appears from behind, slicing at his leg causing his right leg to cut off from his body. He falls to the ground, looking up at both Jit and Silver, one on each side, trapped.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-03 at 12:39 PM.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

The energy creature reaches out to absorb Luke's energy, as it did with the last clone.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

29. - Top - End - #689
    Pixie in the Playground

(Deep Dark Woods)
    As Jit grabs Luke and begins to absorb his life energy Luke begins to generate the last orb, firing the ray to the ground the and producing an explosion twice as big as all the previous rays. Silver disappears in an instant, appearing outside the radius of the explosion with Erin on her shoulder.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

Jit is somewhat less quick. The creature controlling him is so intent on its goal it doesn't see the attack coming.

When the damage is done, nothing remains.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro