New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Thrall of the Crawling Chaos, the Bloated Woman, the The Earth Creature, etc...

Huixxa Vo Nyarlathotep
    "H'yui tsou seeriuxx?" -Do N'noitorra, speaking in incoherent daelkyr

Do N'noitorra, in a fairly humanoid shape

HD: d8

Requirements
    Race: Changeling or Doppleganger
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral or chaotic evil
    BAB: +5
    Skills: Knowledge (the planes) 4 ranks, Tumble 10 ranks
    Feats: Mutable Body*, any two aberrant feats
    Maneuvers: Ability to use 4th level maneuvers of either the Far Realm or the Kaleidoscopic Dream disciplines.
    Deity: Nyarlathotep
    *Feat can be found in Races of Eberron

Class Skills: Balance, Bluff, Climb, Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Martial Lore, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spot, Swim and Tumble
    Skill-points per level: 6+Int modifier

{table="head"]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special
    1st|+0|+0|+2|+2|Morphic weapon
    2nd|+1|+0|+3|+3|Festering mind strike
    3rd|+2|+1|+3|+3|Maiming weapon
    4th|+3|+1|+4|+4|Bonus aberrant feat
    5th|+3|+1|+4|+4|Manyflesh shaping
    6th|+4|+2|+5|+5|Anarchic weapon
    7th|+5|+2|+5|+5|Stance of crawling chaos
    8th|+6|+2|+6|+6|Bonus aberrant feat
    9th|+6|+3|+6|+6|Alien mind
    10th|+7|+3|+7|+7|Impose instability
    [/table]

{table="head"]Level|Man. Known|Man. Readied|Stances Known
    1st|0|1|0
    2nd|1|0|0
    3rd|1|0|0
    4th|0|0|1
    5th|1|0|0
    6th|1|0|0
    7th|0|1|0
    8th|1|0|0
    9th|1|0|1
    10th|0|0|0
    [/table]

Weapon and Armor proficiencies: Huixxa vo Nyarlathotep are proficient with all Far Realm and Kaleidoscopic Dream associated weapons.

Maneuvers: At each level but 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th, a huixxa vo Nyarlathotep gains new maneuvers known from the Far Realm or Kaleidoscopic Dream disciplines. You must meet a maneuver's prerequisite to learn it. You add your full huixxa vo Nyarlathotep levels to your initiator level to determine your total initiator level and your highest-level maneuvers known.
    At 1st and 7th levels, you gain additional maneuvers readied per encounter.

Stances Known: At 4th and 9th levels, you learn a new martial stance from the Far Realms or Kaleidoscopic Dream disciplines. You must meet the stances prerequisites to learn it.

Morphic Weapon (Su): You may use the graft weapon psionic power at will, with a manifester level equal to your initiator level. In addition, when you use it, you may choose to transform the absorbed weapon into a natural attack, causing it to gain special properties based on the type you choose:
    Bite: The weapon's base damage increases by one step, and it does not occupy one of your hands.
    Claws: The weapon splits into two claws. If it has an enhancement bonus, it decreases by one, to a minimum of +1. In addition, while you cannot attack with the claws while holding something in that hand, the weapon does not occupy your hands.
    Tentacle: The weapon's reach increases by 5 ft, and you can use it to attack all squares within your reach, even if you normally could not. It still occupies one of your hands.
    Gore: Whenever you make an attack with the weapon as part of a charge, the damage it deals is doubled.
    You cannot graft multiple weapons into the same type of natural attack. If you already have a natural attack of the same type you are grafting the weapon as, the grafted weapon replaces the original attack.

Festering Mind Strike (Su):
    At 2nd level, you can channel your utter madness through your weapon and infuse it into the mind of your enemy. This is treated just as a normal martial maneuver: you must ready it and expend it normally. It is a 5th level strike, and does not belong to any discipline. Making an attack roll as a standard action, your weapon deals an additional 8d6 points of damage and an amount of Wisdom damage depending on your initiator level(see below). Foes are allowed a Will save to negate the Wis damage(DC 15+Cha modifier). If the attack fails, nothing happens but the maneuver is still expended.
    {table="head"]Initiator Level|Damage
    5th-8th|1 Wis
    9th-12th|1d4 Wis
    13th-16th|1d6 Wis
    17th-20th|2d6 Wis
    [/table]

Maiming Weapon (Su): Your weapons step up to another tier of chaos, becoming ever more random. Any melee weapon you wield or natural attack you have has the maiming weapon property.

Bonus Aberrant Feat: At 4th level, and again at 8th, you learn a bonus aberrant feat for which you qualify. Once chosen, these feats cannot be changed.

Manyflesh Shaping (Ex): Your natural shapechanging ability blends effortlessly with the Crawling Chaos and his shapechanging madness. Your natural change shape ability now becomes the equivalent of the alter self spell, instead of the disguise self spell, and you are granted the ability to become a creature of any type except construct or undead, instead of just your own.

Anarchic Weapon (Su): The surging chaos that is your deity effects your physical chaos, and that chaos filters into your weapon. Any melee weapon you wield or natural weapon you have is considered to have the anarchic weapon property.

Stance of the Crawling Chaos (Su): At 7th level, you learn to warp your own body in such bizarre and alien ways, and ways that are ever-shifting. You take a swift action to lose the benefits of any stance you're in to gain the benefits granted by this stance. While in this stance, you take the form of a creature roiling with chaos and malformation. Each round, your shape can remain the same, but you are capable of changing shape once per round as a swift action. The forms are as follows;
    {table="head"]Form|Adjustments
    The Effigy of Hate|Your form becomes a terrible monstrous mass of claws, spikes and muscular limbs. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to Str, a natural armor bonus of +10 and two claw attacks that deal 1d8 points of damage(for a large creature). Your size increases by one category, your speed increases by 10 feet. You gain the benefits of the Improved Bullrush and Overrun feats. Anyone attempting to grapple you, or already in a grapple with you takes 1d6 points of piercing and slashing damage as your spikes scrape their flesh.
    The Dweller in Darkness|Your form becomes slinky, black and flexible, though still shapeless and horrible. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to Dex, a natural armor bonus of +8 and a bite attack that deals 1d8 points of damage. Your speed increases by 30 feet. You gain a +10 circumstance bonus to Hide checks and the benefits of the hide in plain sight class feature of the assassin.
    The Bloody Tongue|You become a terrible shape with a massive, bloody tentacle swinging from some part of your body. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to Str, a natural armor bonus of +8, DR 10/cold iron and law, and a tentacle attack that deals 2d6 points of damage, plus 1-1/2 times your Str modifier. Your tentacle attack also deals an additional 2d6 points of acid damage from the corrosive blood that drips from your tongue. Additionally, you gain the scent ability and a swim speed equal to your base land speed.
    The Floating Horror|Your body becomes a mass covered in bags of gas and grotesque wings. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to Dex, a natural armor bonus of +6 and four tentacle attacks that deal 1d4 points of damage. You lose your base land speed, but you gain a fly speed equal to twice your original base land speed, with good maneuverability. You also gain the benefits of the Hover and Wingover feats.
    The Bringer of Pests|Your shape is nearly useless, but is highly resistant and capable of ejecting massive swarms of alien insects. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to Con, a natural armor bonus of +15 and DR 10/cold iron and law, and your speed decreases to 5 ft. Once per round as a standard action you are capable of vomiting up a mass of bizarre, otherworldy bugs. Treat this as a centipede swarm with a fly speed of 20 feet, and which poison's save DC is based on your HD and Con score. The swarm appears adjacent to you and acts on your turn. The swarm ages and decays at a high rate, and will dissipate and die after 2d4 rounds.
    The Faceless God|Your shape is horrifying and maddening to behold, even to the point where it is imperceivable. You gain a +8 enhancement bonus to your Cha score, a natural armor bonus of +8 and DR 5/cold iron and law. You gain a special aura of madness, similar to obyrith demons, drawing from the madness of your deity. Anyone looking directly at you must make a Will save (DC 10+half initiator level+Cha modifier) or be driven temporarily mad, rendered confused for 1d6 rounds. Anyone who passes the save is rendered immune to it's effects for ten minutes.
    [/table]
    This ability otherwise functions as the polymorph spell with a caster level equal to your initiator level.

Alien Mind (Ex): Your mind is among the most unbalanced things in the natural world. At 9th level your sheer madness grants you immunity to damage done to all of your mental ability scores. Additionally, if anyone attempts to read your mind by any means must make a Will save(DC 10+Half your initiator level+Cha modifier) or become confused for the next 1d8 rounds

Impose Instability (Su): At 10th level, you learn a special strike to annihilate the stability of your victim's body. This is treated just as a normal martial maneuver: you must ready it and expend it normally. It is a 9th level strike, and does not belong to any discipline. You may initiate it as a standard action. When you successfully hit a foe with this strike, they must make a Fort save (DC 19+Cha modifier) or suffer a terrible transformation. Unless the victim manages to control the effect (see below), its shape melts, flows, writhes, and boils. An affected creature is unable to hold or use any item. Clothing, armor, rings, and helmets become useless. Large items worn or carried—armor, backpacks, even shirts—hamper more than help, reducing the victim’s Dexterity score by 4. Soft or misshapen feet and legs reduce speed to 10 feet or one-quarter normal, whichever is less. Searing pain courses along the nerves, so strong that the victim cannot act coherently. The victim cannot cast spells or use magic items, and it attacks blindly, unable to distinguish friend from foe (-4 penalty on attack rolls and a 50% miss chance, regardless of the attack roll). Each round the victim spends in an amorphous state causes 1 point of Wisdom drain from mental shock. If the victim’s Wisdom score falls to 0, it becomes a chaos beast.
    A victim can regain its own shape by taking a standard action to attempt a Charisma check (DC 9+Cha modifier). A success reestablishes the creature’s normal form for 1 minute. On a failure, the victim can still repeat this check each round until successful. The effect is not a disease or a curse and so is hard to remove. A shapechange or stoneskin spell does not cure an afflicted creature but fixes its form for the duration of the spell. A heal or greater restoration spell removes the affliction (a separate restoration is necessary to restore any drained points of Wisdom).
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2010-08-21 at 07:58 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Thrall of the Crawling Chaos, the Bloated Woman, the The Earth Creature, etc...

Um, its maneuvers per encounter not per day. Otherwise it seems like a rather interesting villian prestige class.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2008-12-19 at 02:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Thrall of the Crawling Chaos, the Bloated Woman, the The Earth Creature, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Um, its maneuvers per encounter not per day. Otherwise it seems like a rather interesting villian prestige class.
    Ah, I knew I shouldn't have copy-pasted from my soul-eater...

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
    Ah, I knew I shouldn't have copy-pasted from my soul-eater...
    Thats okay pal. We all make mistakes Krimm, especially me.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"H'yui (why) tsou (so) seeriuxx (serious)?"
    This may just be coincidence but I believe you are quoting the Joker.

Anyways, good class.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Realms of Chaos View Post
    "H'yui (why) tsou (so) seeriuxx (serious)?"
    This may just be coincidence but I believe you are quoting the Joker.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Villain? I think I'll take it.
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Cool, a Nyarlathotep-based class. My favorite Old One, I think.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xavius View Post
    Cool, a Nyarlathotep-based class. My favorite Old One, I think.
    You have to love the rest of them for being vastly uncaring entities of incredible power, but only Nyarlathotep goes out of his way to fk around with humanity for fun.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

I've altered morphic weapon into something a bit more manageable, with much help from everyone's favorite The Demented One.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
    I've altered morphic weapon into something a bit more manageable, with much help from everyone's favorite The Demented One.
    Isn't it just assumed that anything homebrew that one of us makes is an incestuous cooperative effort by now?
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
    Isn't it just assumed that anything homebrew that one of us makes is an incestuous cooperative effort by now?
    I figured it was only appropriate when one of the time clones washed over the mistakes of the other, instead of them both simply producing magnificence in unison.

Spoiler
    Show