New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

[Past night]

Hinata walks beside Hitsushi, narrows his eyes at the kidnappers, then turns around on his heels. "Ah, must've been my imagination. Everything seems fine! I'll be on my way then!", he exclaims happily, before inexclicably leaning close to Hitsushi, grabbing hold of his shoulder and pulling him closer so that his ear is only an inch from his mouth. "Whatever they say, don't trust them. They've all got wrong clothes on", Hinata hisses quickly with a low voice, before brightening up, a cunning smile flashing on his face.

He then gives Hitsushi a peck on the cheek before quickly skipping past him and going on his merry way again. "I'll leave it up to you! Bye byeee ~<3 !"
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-16 at 05:28 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Re-Retcon!

Catarino is still standing in the alley watching what's happening next.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Alleyway

As the thugs sit around looking sullen (and beaten), the figure they had been trying to kidnap stirs, and finally awakens.

"Mmm...huh? Where am I?"

A frighteningly cute girl wearing Onizuka clothes sits up, blinking her eyes and looking confusedly first at Sakurako, then Hitsushi, Hinata, and Catarino. Then her eyes fall on the thugs, and they widen in fear and panic. She points at them and squeaks, "K-kidnappers! T-t-they tried to kidnap me! Or worse! You're Judgement, right?" With teary, puppy-dog eyes, she looks at her saviors, desperate for help.
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-09-16 at 11:30 PM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Sakurako

Sakurako looks just as flustered herself at the girl's peculiar reaction, reaching up to pat the air in front of her to try and calm her down. It's only a distant after thought to her duty as a member of Judgement to notice that the girl is rather cute, focusing instead on getting her to relax.

"Yes, we're from Judgement and everything is okay! We already dealt with your assailants and I wanted to make sure you were alright, okay?" the cheerful redhead says soothingly, doing a quick once-over of the girl to check for any visible injuries before helping her up to her feet, "I'm Sakurako, what's your name? Can you tell me what happened before I got here? When I got here you were already unconscious and they were starting to take you away, but I didn't see how they got you or anything."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Catarino

Catarino walks over to the thugs.

"So, what were you planning to do with her?" He asked with a grunt.
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-09-17 at 01:17 AM.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Hachiro Akiyama, Onizuka M.S.

Shortly into class the sound of yelling can be heard through the window, shortly followed by a disheveled looking man running into the Room followed by the teacher from across the hall who was looking disapproving, The disheveled one leans to catch his breath before saying "Akiyama, He's gone! He pinned everyone down behind the bleachers with wiffle balls and then ran. We know he hasn't left school, but we can't find him! He is going to have detention forever when I catch him!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    Catarino

Catarino walks over to the thugs.

"So, what were you planning to do with her?" He asked with a grunt.
    Thugs

The thugs merely glare at Catarino. "Piss off, you."

Victim

The girl startles a little at the thug's harsh language, but she focuses back on Sakurako.

"Well, uh...I was walking back home from Patisserie Joyeux. My friends went to do some Karaoke but I decided to go back home earlier by myself, and I got a little lost..." She glances at the thugs again, who sneer at her.

"And, and I was walking by this alleyway when these...these kidnappers grabbed me from behind and started dragging me away. Then everything went black..." She rubs her neck unconsciously; perhaps she was knocked out by a tazer?

"I don't know why they wanted to kidnap me, my family's not rich or famous or anything..."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    Jirou's eyebrows rose along with many others as their teacher introduced the new student. The newcomer was a foreigner? Whispered chatter briefly filled the room only to abruptly stop when the door swung open. From the hush that followed it was as if everyone was expecting a two-headed dragon to be on the other side. Even when the 'dragon' was revealed to be a fairly average brown-haired boy the class' focus didn't waver. Their eyes followed him unwaveringly as he made his way to the front, and Jirou was no exception.

As excited as he was, Jirou did feel a pang of sympathy for the poor kid. He well remembered making that torturous walk himself, and the feelings it evoked. If the experience was that bad for a normal student, he could only imagine what it was like for a foreigner in an unfamiliar land. What this guy needed was a good friend to show him the ropes, and Jirou would be happy to fill that role...Purely for Jason's benefit, of course. No question of petty vanity here, absolutely not. Anyway, he was determined to befriend this American as soon as the opportunity arose.

And arise it did. Before Jirou knew what was happening the newbie had already crossed the room and sat down right behind him. Perhaps lady luck hadn't completely abandoned him after all. A quick backward glance revealed that Jason was deep in concentration and unlikely to welcome interruptions, but that didn't matter; Jirou had an ace in the hole. Taking care not to attract too much notice (probably a futile effort), he leaned back and whispered a few words to the scribbling student.

"[Need any help? You seem a bit nervous.]"

With an effort Jirou held back the smug smile he wanted to give the rest of the class. They might have had the advantage in looks, brains and popularity, but so what? He could speak English.
    Jason freezes as he hears familiar words spoken to him. He looks up at the source increadulous. He bends over and whispers to the boy in front of him.

"[You speak english?]"
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-20 at 10:13 AM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

Jirou gave Jason an answering nod along with a reassuring smile.

"[Yeah, not that I get much chance to use it. You're the first actual English speaker I've met.]"

The words were accented and occasionally mispronounced, but still comprehensible enough. Just as he'd said, Jirou obviously didn't get many opportunities to practice this skill in real conversation. Still, he'd actually put a lot of effort into learning the language (back when it seemed certain to be the next big trend). It was nice to finally get something back from all that wasted effort.

"[Anyway, just let me know if you need anything. With all the power slinging around here things can get a bit-]"

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shortly into class the sound of yelling can be heard through the window, shortly followed by a disheveled looking man running into the Room followed by the teacher from across the hall who was looking disapproving, The disheveled one leans to catch his breath before saying "Akiyama, He's gone! He pinned everyone down behind the bleachers with wiffle balls and then ran. We know he hasn't left school, but we can't find him! He is going to have detention forever when I catch him!"
    "[-dangerous.]"
    Last edited by Anyr; 2010-09-18 at 02:55 PM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Jason stares at the scene presented in front of him. He then bends over to whisper to Jirou.

"[Ummm... What did he say?]"
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-20 at 10:12 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

For once Jirou didn't have to worry about attracting attention, since the class was far too busy staring at the ranting teacher. He whispered hurriedly to Jason, eager to give his own version of current events.

"[One of our crazier classmates, name of Akiyama, has gone berserk again. The guy's got several screws loose, but he's also a level 4. He keeps grudges forever and switches moods like they were TV channels, so stay well clear when he's around. Take it from me, even wiffle balls hurt when they're thrown by him.]"

Though some would disagree with Jirou's little summary of his fellow classmate, there wasn't actually a lie anywhere in it. To him Akiyama really did seem to be a powder keg waiting for any excuse to explode. The fact that it was usually people like Jirou who lit the fuse never really seemed relevant. In his eyes Akiyama was just a crazy moron who kept attacking him for no reason; End of story.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Past night]

Hinata walks beside Hitsushi, narrows his eyes at the kidnappers, then turns around on his heels. "Ah, must've been my imagination. Everything seems fine! I'll be on my way then!", he exclaims happily, before inexclicably leaning close to Hitsushi, grabbing hold of his shoulder and pulling him closer so that his ear is only an inch from his mouth. "Whatever they say, don't trust them. They've all got wrong clothes on", Hinata hisses quickly with a low voice, before brightening up, a cunning smile flashing on his face.

He then gives Hitsushi a peck on the cheek before quickly skipping past him and going on his merry way again. "I'll leave it up to you! Bye byeee ~<3 !"
    "What do you mean by-" The boy managed to mutter back before...

Before the kiss.

A flood of redness comes crashing down upon Hitsushi's cheeks like a tidal wave. It came crashing down and destroyed everything in its path, including the boy's senses.

"Buh...Buh..." Hitsushi simply stood there, eyes wide. His hand went subconsciously to touch his cheek. He could feel the boy's lipstick.

The boy's lipstick.

In all the confusion Hitsushi had even forgotten that a boy had just kissed him. He managed to regain his senses as Hinata was just leaving. "Wait! You didn't tell me- Gah..." Hitsushi rubbed the lipstick off with the back of his hand, realizing what had just happened.

"The one time somebody kisses me..." He thought to himself, with a defeated sigh.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2010-09-18 at 06:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

A student runs in, and talks to the teacher quietly for a moment and then the teacher practically leaps up and runs out the door yelling "I'm gonna get that little ingrate, And make him find every last wiffle ball!!!"
    You notice a student in a gym uniform chuckling, it may or may not be a coincidence that he has a huge bruise on his forehead, with spots in it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Victim

The girl startles a little at the thug's harsh language, but she focuses back on Sakurako.

"Well, uh...I was walking back home from Patisserie Joyeux. My friends went to do some Karaoke but I decided to go back home earlier by myself, and I got a little lost..." She glances at the thugs again, who sneer at her.

"And, and I was walking by this alleyway when these...these kidnappers grabbed me from behind and started dragging me away. Then everything went black..." She rubs her neck unconsciously; perhaps she was knocked out by a tazer?

"I don't know why they wanted to kidnap me, my family's not rich or famous or anything..."
    Sakurako

"Well don't you worry one bit, okay?" Sakurako says encouragingly, giving the (now that she noticed) cute girl a thumb's up and a charming smile before helping her up to her feet. "Hitsushi and I have taken care of these guys and soon the Anti-Skill will be trying to find out why they'd pick on a poor thing like you."

Seeing how...distracted her partner in crime is, Sakurako takes it upon herself to update the proper authorities, even as the noise of sirens can already be heard approaching the location. Soon this mess would be tidily wrapped up (for the moment) and Sakurako could get back...home...

Oh no! I missed curfew!

The redhead suddenly goes pale, trembling for a moment before her forced smile returns.

"Ah but how thoughtless of me! Do you want me to walk you home to make sure you aren't ambushed again? I can finish getting your statement while we walk..."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Catarino

The shirtless boy crouched down in front of the thug.

"I'll say it again. What were you planning?" he asked.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

Katsu

Despite all the hassle at Onizuka, Azabu was as dull as ever.

Which is why Katsu was running around looking around for something crazy to do as soon as lunch period arrived.

Unfortunately his eyes fell upon Hisagi.

"Hi there, Thunder!"

...He yells as he appear out of nowhere right next to Hisagi with but a dash of wind signalling that he had come from the direction of a very solid looking wall

"How's it going? Still up on the fashion? Wanna go exploring on the roofs?"

He smiles and looks at a particularly funny cloud while waiting for an answer

(Yes, there is a reason he called him thunder, but I'm not telling you )
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Jason thinks over what Jirou says.
    "[Uhhh... thanks for the advice, I guess.]"
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-20 at 10:05 AM.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

"[Any time.]"

After that brief excitement the rest of the class passed disappointingly peacefully. Despite his earlier warnings Jirou had been secretly hoping that Akiyama would come bursting into the room to relieve the monotony. He'd even prepared a few witty taunts to use in the epic battle which would no doubt have erupted between them. What a sight that would have been; Students and teachers alike would have cowered in fear as torrents of furniture were hurled across the room, only to be suddenly reduced to dust. Through swirling clouds the two warriors would clash, with only the swish of disintegrating wiffle balls to mark their passing. Eventually their speed and breadth of technique would be so great that only the token commentating bystander (there's always one of those) on the sidelines would be able to keep up with it. At long last the entire school would stand in ruins beneath a triumphant Jirou, who would subsequently be arrested and led away by policewaitaminute...

Okay, scrap that. Clearly massively damaging epic battles weren't advisable when your home address was listed in the phone book. Apparently Akiyama had reached the same conclusion, since the lesson came to an end without him bursting in on a flaming chariot (or even a flaming unicycle). Instead the teacher just dismissed everyone before rushing hurriedly out of the room, presumably to join the search for the rogue wiffle sniper. With the room swiftly emptying and no need to whisper any more Jirou turned his attention back to his new American acquaintance.

"[So, how are you liking Academy City so far? Getting settled in all right?]"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Akiyama sneaks in through a connecting door to another classroom, and turns right as he walks into Jason "Ah! Oh I'm sorry about that." He stops and studies Jasons face for a moment, smiling he cheerfully says "Well I don't think I've seen you before.. Are you the new guy?" Then he takes notice of the other student.... His smile turns almost immediately into a frown "Jirou, Did you put that idiot up to it? or did he start it by himself?"
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Katsu

Despite all the hassle at Onizuka, Azabu was as dull as ever.

Which is why Katsu was running around looking around for something crazy to do as soon as lunch period arrived.

Unfortunately his eyes fell upon Hisagi.

"Hi there, Thunder!"

...He yells as he appear out of nowhere right next to Hisagi with but a dash of wind signalling that he had come from the direction of a very solid looking wall

"How's it going? Still up on the fashion? Wanna go exploring on the roofs?"

He smiles and looks at a particularly funny cloud while waiting for an answer

(Yes, there is a reason he called him thunder, but I'm not telling you )
    Hisagi twitches.

"Dammit Katsu, I told you not to call me that. For one, it's Lightning. And why do you want to explore the roofs? There just... Roofs."

He sounds reluctant, but Hisagi deals with Sakurako all the time.

He's going to go and explore the roofs whether he likes it or not.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #201

Nothing to see here! Move along!
    Last edited by Lillith; 2010-09-23 at 07:48 AM.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Hisagi twitches.

"Dammit Katsu, I told you not to call me that. For one, it's Lightning. And why do you want to explore the roofs? There just... Roofs."

He sounds reluctant, but Hisagi deals with Sakurako all the time.

He's going to go and explore the roofs whether he likes it or not.
    Katsu laughs

"But you don't look like a lightning, you're not even as fast as a thunder"

Suddenly he disappears and comes back to the visible spectrum on the other side of Hisagi in less than a second

"I am! Maybe I should be Thunder?"

Looking at the roofs from their place on the grounds he continues

"And they're not just roofs, there's all kind of stuff that ends up on them, Frisbees, cigars, footballs, trees, all kinds of stuff!"

Grabbing hold of Hisagi's arm he starts dragging him toward the school building

"Come on! It will be fun!"
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #203

Katsu laughs

"But you don't look like a lightning, you're not even as fast as a thunder"

Suddenly he disappears and comes back to the visible spectrum on the other side of Hisagi in less than a second

"I am! Maybe I should be Thunder?"

Looking at the roofs from their place on the grounds he continues

"And they're not just roofs, there's all kind of stuff that ends up on them, Frisbees, cigars, footballs, trees, all kinds of stuff!"

Grabbing hold of Hisagi's arm he starts dragging him toward the school building

"Come on! It will be fun!"
    Hisagi's eye twitches again.

"Gee, maybe my nickname could have to do with my ability to control electricity? Nah, that's just silly. Wait what are you doing? Dont drag me off! Heeeeeeellllp!"

(This just in: A total of five of my characters have been dragged at some point or another.)

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Hisagi's eye twitches again.

"Gee, maybe my nickname could have to do with my ability to control electricity? Nah, that's just silly. Wait what are you doing? Dont drag me off! Heeeeeeellllp!"

(This just in: A total of five of my characters have been dragged at some point or another.)
    Katsu speeds up as they get closer to the wall

"Oh right, you can do that static electricity thingamajig or other. Hold tight!"

As they reach the wall, Katsu keeps on running up it and for a moment it seems he is about to fall off.

Then he steps on a particularly off-placed brick and somehow manages to continue upward.

(I hope this isn't too implausible )
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    Akiyama sneaks in through a connecting door to another classroom, and turns right as he walks into Jason "Ah! Oh I'm sorry about that." He stops and studies Jasons face for a moment, smiling he cheerfully says "Well I don't think I've seen you before.. Are you the new guy?" Then he takes notice of the other student.... His smile turns almost immediately into a frown "Jirou, Did you put that idiot up to it? or did he start it by himself?"
    Jirou quickly interposed himself between Akiyama and Jason, blocking their view of each other. He glared at the other boy with clear resentment, but restrained himself from going any further. If it weren't for Jason's presence he'd have been quite happy to beat some respect into this idiot. This time he'd just have to settle for a verbal beatdown.

"Oh, so this one wasn't your fault either? That's just like you; Blaming all your problems on someone else. I suppose the umpteen other guys you beaned all had it coming to them as well? Face it, you're one freak out away from taking the rest of your classes in a room with rubber walls. Speaking of which..."

With a sadistic grin he turned his head to one side, took a deep breath and let out a stentorian yell.

"HEY, I FOUND AKIYAMA! HE'S RIGHT HERE! COME AND GET HIM!"

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Jason was about to respond to Jirou when he Akiyama ran into him. Akiyama then spoke out to him in fluent japanese too fast for Jason to understand apart from a word or two here and there. He was taken aback at how Jirou stood in Akiyama's face to speak angrily at him. Jason was at this point reaching into his bag for his Japanese to English dictionary, before Jirou's sudden yelling made him jump.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    Catarino

The shirtless boy crouched down in front of the thug.

"I'll say it again. What were you planning?" he asked.
    Thugs

"And I'll say it again, piss off. I got nothin' to say to ya." The thug smirks, daring Catarino to do anything to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako

"Well don't you worry one bit, okay?" Sakurako says encouragingly, giving the (now that she noticed) cute girl a thumb's up and a charming smile before helping her up to her feet. "Hitsushi and I have taken care of these guys and soon the Anti-Skill will be trying to find out why they'd pick on a poor thing like you."

Seeing how...distracted her partner in crime is, Sakurako takes it upon herself to update the proper authorities, even as the noise of sirens can already be heard approaching the location. Soon this mess would be tidily wrapped up (for the moment) and Sakurako could get back...home...

Oh no! I missed curfew!

The redhead suddenly goes pale, trembling for a moment before her forced smile returns.

"Ah but how thoughtless of me! Do you want me to walk you home to make sure you aren't ambushed again? I can finish getting your statement while we walk..."
    Girl

The girl nods.

"I should get home too, my brother's waiting for me and it was my turn to cook dinner today...oh!" She suddenly starts and blushes.

"I-I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Hiroshi Yuuka, Onizuka 1st year! I apologize for my rudeness..."

She glances around, first at the thugs, then at Sakurako's uniform.

"Wait, you're from Tokiwadai, right! Wow, I've always wanted to go there! The campus is so pretty, and all the girls there look like celebrities! But the tuition is...well..." She laughs nervously and looks away.

"B-but I should get going home soon..." She looks at the alleyway entrance, then back at Sakurako.

28. - Top - End - #208

Katsu speeds up as they get closer to the wall

"Oh right, you can do that static electricity thingamajig or other. Hold tight!"

As they reach the wall, Katsu keeps on running up it and for a moment it seems he is about to fall off.

Then he steps on a particularly off-placed brick and somehow manages to continue upward.

(I hope this isn't too implausible )
    Hisagi roars over the breaking of the sound barrier;

"I control the VERY ESSENCE OF LIGHTNING!"

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    Jirou quickly interposed himself between Akiyama and Jason, blocking their view of each other. He glared at the other boy with clear resentment, but restrained himself from going any further. If it weren't for Jason's presence he'd have been quite happy to beat some respect into this idiot. This time he'd just have to settle for a verbal beatdown.

"Oh, so this one wasn't your fault either? That's just like you; Blaming all your problems on someone else. I suppose the umpteen other guys you beaned all had it coming to them as well? Face it, you're one freak out away from taking the rest of your classes in a room with rubber walls. Speaking of which..."

With a sadistic grin he turned his head to one side, took a deep breath and let out a stentorian yell.

"HEY, I FOUND AKIYAMA! HE'S RIGHT HERE! COME AND GET HIM!"
    Akiyama glares daggers at Jirou, and starts to say something along the lines of "I don't give in to bullies...", then Jirou starts yelling, at which point he runs, as he reaches the back door the Gym teacher opens it, hitting Akiyama in the face with the door by accident. "Ow...."
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Jirou spared a smile for Akiyama's misfortune, though he kept it well out of Jason's view. By the time he turned back to his confused companion his face was set in a much more regretful cast.

"[Sorry for the scare; It's just that that guy really needs to be kept in line when he steps out. Mudslingers like him really get my hackles up, you know? Come on, let's get out of here. The teachers can handle the rest.]"

Hoisting his bag over one shoulder, Jirou left the classroom without a backward glance. That mental image of Akiyama being defeated by a door would be more than enough to last him through the day.