New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    So, I'm still trying to figure out how to get V/Aandy to work. I thought I may as well make a start.

Spoiler
    Show
    *story*

Thoughts? Criticism? Ideas?

(Particually, I'm trying to thinking up ways for V to start pestering Aandy.)
    I like it, and I look forward to the next chapter. Pestering him? Bringing him tea, flowers, clean sheets, etc. - without him asking for it or really needing it.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

perhaps Aandy could notice she's spying on him through varius means, and dicides to set some traps to discorge it? only to have one or two of them go humeorusly wrong, or perhaps V just alters her tactics and finds new methods :P
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

I dunno, Aandy's pretty direct. He'd probably just talk to them.
    ...Haha, i think of his personality as set in stone. XD Water Smurf. <3
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Bringing him tea, flowers, clean sheets, etc. - without him asking for it or really needing it.
    *Evil grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I dunno, Aandy's pretty direct. He'd probably just talk to them.
    Only if avoiding V doesn't work.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

5. - Top - End - #485
    Colossus in the Playground

Nice work, Zanaril! *Eagerly waits*

Thanks Aaron!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Wow, I haven't posted here in forever. I'm going to drop the 'reply to everyone' thing for now and just say that I'm glad that Lycan is back.

Anywho, who would be interested in reading something that didn't include V/RC or V/B but a different Vaarsuvius pairing? I'm thinking of something, but it's still in it's 'sketchy' phases...

Yaaaaay! Water-Smurf!

Dangit, even WS is glad I'm back! Now I have no choice but to stay and pester ya'll again...

Hmmm... Would it be more of a casual crack fic, or is this going to be another Epic that will take us weeks to read? XD

So, I'm plotting the next VxCain chapter, and I've got a few nifty ideas. But I'm also very sidetracked by the brainstorming for the 40K novel submission thingy - which is going quite well, actually. I have the overall plot figured out, and I have the first 4-5 chapters planned. I just need to figure out a few more details, and then I can actually start writing!

Oh, and in regards to VxCain... anybody else thing Commissar Yarrick would have sort of an "old soldier" accent, or would he just be stern and well-spoken?
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Barbarian in the Playground

coffee you have inspired me to make my own school setting pairing. just something short.

Spoiler
    Show

Belkar roamed the halls after school hours. “Stupid Teachers” he muttered under his breath. How was he supposed to know that filling someone’s locker with fire crackers count as “Unacceptable.” Belkar walked down the sparkly halls. “Looks like the janitor actually did his job for once”

Belkar proceeded to exit the building. The sun was bright in the sky. The grass was soft against his feet. “And they make fun of me for being barefoot” He thought to himself. He would one day rule this school. Then he would hook up with that hot demon chick. That school girl outfit of her is community service. Does she even know that we don’t have a dress code?

Belkar turned a corner and walked near the football field. The “Scenic Route” as he called it, was the greatest thing about this school. All the hot chicks in one convenient location. Haley, Miko, That weird multi eyed color chick, Kazumi, and crazy demon chick.

Belkar hung out by the fence watching them. It was a dream come true for him. He could see all the ladies and the ability they have. A fiendish thought popped in his perverted brain. All it required him to do is wait and run.

Miko assembled the cheerleaders. “Good job today. I just want to run the pyramid again.” The girls groaned at the pyramid. It was dangerous and cliché within cheerleaders. They moved around and went back into the pyramid. The next thing they saw was a blur pulling out a camera phone.

Belkar dashed across the field. He pulled out his camera phone. He only had one shot at this. If he failed, it would be a very painful punishment. “At least being short had its benefits” he though as he went under the cheerleaders. "Mission success!" He yelled as he ran in victory.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Pffft. XDDDDD

I think Yarrick's meant to be intelligent, well-spoken and charismatic. So... middle class. XD Not overly posh, wot wot, but not low and stuff, ennit?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

That was good, icastflare. I think you could have added a little bit more to it, though, like saying how the girls reacted...

Hm. Middle-class, well-spoken, charismatic... Should he also be kinda gruff and grizzled, to match his appearance? Or should looks be decieving?

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Possibly a little. Only quote of his i remember is this:
    'He (Meaning Ghazgakull) was a thunderbolt from a clear sky, an avalanche from an unexpected quarter.'

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oh wow. That is quite eloquent. Not what I had in mind at all...

12. - Top - End - #492

Hey, I'm back! And I actually got a couple of ideas in mind for a pairing.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Glad to help.

Yay for Coffee! ^_^

14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Okay! Belkar/Sabine in the looney high school, and Miko and Kyrie are still together! (Shocking, I know.)

It's really short, but I'm in a rush. Sorry.

Spoiler
    Show

The students filed into the wide auditorium and sat, their individual conversations quickly filling up the room. Eventually, the students quieted down, though most of them continued to text on their cellphones.

"Cellphones off, students," Principal Shojo commanded. The students looked surprised, then complied to his...Well, his demand.

Of course, Miko and the rest of her friends didn't even have their cellphones on. They sat in the middle, listening intently to Shojo and the guest speaker. Hinjo was on Miko's left and Kyrie was on her right. Miko and Kyrie were holding hands, Hinjo noticed, slightly pleased. She seemed to have loosened up, if only a bit, and Kyrie was clearly good for her.

"Students, this is important! Recently there has been a spate of reports of people sending each other pictures of themselves naked! This--"

"Hey, Mr. Blind-As-A-Bat, didja just wake up or something?" a voice--Probably Tsukiko's--Shouted from the back of the auditorium. The crown started giggling.

The spokesman glared at the offender and started again. "This is very dangerous and can be illegal! Depending on your age, you may be committing a crime! In this one moment of impulsivity or peer pressure, you are making a mistake that could negatively impact your entire life! Think before you text; these pictures can't be taken back!"

Miko nodded in silent assent. This school was nuts! The line clearly had to be drawn somewhere, and this was as good a place as any to start. Of course, she would never stoop so low as to do these things...Kyrie? What pictures? What pictures of a naked Kyrie posing next to his homemade banana nut bread and muffins that was stored on her cellphone...And laptop...And camera? Nu-uh, she just hadn't gotten around to deleting them yet, that's all!

A few seats away, Daigo and Kazumi looked at each other in horror, simultaneously mouthed, "Illegal?" then pulled out their cellphones and began tapping at them furiously.

Kyrie's cellphone then buzzed to life. He flipped it open and checked the text. Immediately his eyes bugged out and he had to stifle a snicker. Soon the same action was repeated across the auditorium.

"Kyrie? What is it?" Miko asked. Wordlessly Kyrie handed her his cellphone.

Miko took one look and nearly choked in horror. The video was a tape of Belkar and Sabine, doing...What they were most notorious for doing. And...Sabine...The furry rope, and black rubbery...things that jangled and bounced...

"What is the meaning of this?!" Miko whispered, horrified, into Kyrie's ear.

"Ssh, just wait until Nale sees this," Kyrie snickered. "Three...Two...One...Now."

"BELKAR YOU BASTARD!!!" Nale roared. Funnily enough, despite their reputation for extreme debauchery, Nale was fairly monogamous. Sabine on the other hand...

"Who turned their cellphone on? Sabine, come down here," the spokesman demanded. Sabine practically waltzed down the aisle, grinning from ear to ear as she handed the spokesman her cellphone. "Let's have everyone see what was so important," the spokesman muttered as he hooked up Sabine's cellphone to the projector. Sabine's grin widened as the crowd fell to a dead silence. They knew what was coming next and there was no way they would miss it.

Right on cue, the video, complete with equally explicit sound, was thrown up onto the screen for everyone to see. People spluttered, gagged, laughed, screamed, and Belkar shouted, "WHOO-HOO!!! Aww, yeah!"

"But...I--I...What is the meaning of this?!" the spokesman, now beet-red, managed to splutter after several moments of silence.

Sabine smirked and said, "Belkar can do a double backflip and comes up to my waist. It wasn't exactly a hard decision to make."

The spokesman stared wordlessly at the audience, now laughing and cheering in approval, as his hands dropped to his side. "...This place is out of its mind," he muttered to himself as he walked out of the auditorium with as much of his remaining dignity (Not much) as he could muster.

Meanwhile, Belkar and Sabine had vanished in the din of the crowd, presumably to reenact their taped performance behind one of the stage curtains.

Uh...Thoughts? I was laughing while I was typing this; I hope I made you guys laugh...
    Best. Prank. EVER!!!
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hey, everyone. I'm back, having survived spring break. My parents' computer sucks, so I haven't really been on much. Half-halfling, thank you SO much!! That's totally going in my sig as soon as I can. Also, thanks to everyone for their input into the story. I've had to rework it somewhat, which has also caused delays. So sorry, but hopefully I'll keep a better schedule from now on.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Banned

Hmm, not so much activity here at the moment is there?

*Giant swarm of dragon hatclings buries the thread*

...Someone please dig me out...i'm being crushed...

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tira-chan View Post
    Hey, everyone. I'm back, having survived spring break. My parents' computer sucks, so I haven't really been on much. Half-halfling, thank you SO much!! That's totally going in my sig as soon as I can. Also, thanks to everyone for their input into the story. I've had to rework it somewhat, which has also caused delays. So sorry, but hopefully I'll keep a better schedule from now on.
    Schedule schmedeal. Just they come out.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

(Digs Closak out)
    I'll finish the first chapter of ElanXykon soon, i swear. O_o

19. - Top - End - #499

I have a good reason as to why I can't do as many crack pairings: This month is trying to kill me.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

Not kill, as such. More like break.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

I'm being strangled by stress and college. Family issues have also reared their hideously ugly head again, so there's that too.

Btw, anybody read the new OOTS? I wonder how long it will be before somebody tries Tsukiko x Wight, or something like that.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Btw, anybody read the new OOTS? I wonder how long it will be before somebody tries Tsukiko x Wight, or something like that.
    We're not allowed to do incest, and she considers them her children...

― Tim Fargo

23. - Top - End - #503

Plus the Wights drain a level whenever they touch her.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Wouldn't that also make it pedophilia?

Not to mention she probably does sleep with them. And dress them up in different outfits.

Why are you people trying to make this more disturbing than it already is?
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

@ incest: No, she considered the zombie goblin to be her child. The Wight called her Mistress, not Mommy.

@ lvl drain: I'm sure there's a way around that somehow... Or, at the very least, it gives it that "forbidden love" flair...

26. - Top - End - #506

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    @ lvl drain: I'm sure there's a way around that somehow... Or, at the very least, it gives it that "forbidden love" flair...
    Practice with Sabine?

27. - Top - End - #507

Is it wrong that this recent act of motherhood bumps tsusiko up on my favorite characters list? Not sure if it counts as any of the things we are not allowed to do. If you wanna do it, best take it to the fan fic page or something.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Doesn't Death Ward do this? Can anyone check it up?

― Tim Fargo

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Practice with Sabine?
    Is that a challenge? Wait, for Tsukiko, or the Wight? Hm...

Either way, is that a challenge?

In regards to the incest/pedo thing, it really depends on how you view the relationship between Tsukiko and her undead minions. The zombies and stuff she seems to view as children, while she seems to view the Wights as underlings. Unless I forgot an earlier strip...
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2010-03-22 at 02:47 PM.

30. - Top - End - #510

Tchah! She called him "wrong-eye"! His name is "left-eye" isn't it?

Oh wait this would be the "fanon-confused-as-canon" I was worried about...

Sorry about the lateness of scene four. Not enough hours in the day at the moment. Have cold, voice going...
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?