New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] OOC thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    I am really sorry that I've been absent. My homework has been kicking my butt sixteen ways from Sunday lately.

I should be able to return Saturday and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a run-down on recent events since the massive battle with the fire nobles and the moose so I actually know what's going on when I jump back in.

Well, aside from soap opera relationship drama and regular social interactions...here's what I recall in no particular order on stuff related to my ponies.

-Fox, Icy and Lone Star faced off against a member of a cell of the Cult of the Eclipse. Mystic killed him.
    -Fox and Icy are trying to find out more about this cell of the Cult of the Eclipse since the pony that they faced off against was part of some scheme that originally resulted in Icy having her split personality.

-Gwynfillion's minion is probably a member of a different cell of the Cult of the Eclipse
    -Gwynfillion returned from her trip to the Congo Bongo and released a segment of an elder evil into the world
    -Gwynfillion attacked Lone Star, Icy, Pyrope, and Fox due to an old grudge almost killing them. Lone Star and Fox are currently at the clinic.

-The Cirrus has a new 'member' (not really) in the form of a small automaton named AIDA which was sent by the Backers. It began to plant secret security devices to spy on the crew.

-Balboa Shag, second in command in the Dark Forces is making dealings with Regal Burnstein right now

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

I'm tempted to have a Mystic party-crash the meeting between Marzipan and Ember. Anypony have objections to her coming in?

Naturally, she'd be a lot less blue and spiky.

As for how she knows about this, having a lot of innocuous seeming animals in your hivemind does wonders for scouting capabilities.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Finally back from Canada, but going to get some sleep before fully diving back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    ^

So anyhoof. So, as for the month time skip, would it be after this pony day or after the next pony day, or after two pony days from the current?

Also, come on people, we needs more input on who else might agree or disagree to a month time skip, silence is not helpful
    A time skip would be nice, though I kinda want to RP Sandy getting taken to the spa for lulz.

It'd be nice if we could wait another day, but there are so many recovering ponies that it would make more sense to skip after this day. That's my two bits on the matter.

@Luna/Celestia: I imagine Sandy to be an apathetic Luna supporter. He prefers the sensible approach to things, and going evil tends to put a few bad marks in his book. That being said, he's more concerned with keeping the engines running than politics.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

I imagine we could slot in anything that happened during the timeskip into the Misc Adventures thread. (I kinda want a reconciliation scene with Dreamrunner. Maybe a spa scene with Tyrol together with the hapless Sandy.)

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I imagine we could slot in anything that happened during the timeskip into the Misc Adventures thread. (I kinda want a reconciliation scene with Dreamrunner. Maybe a spa scene with Tyrol together with the hapless Sandy.)
    That'd work out fine for me, and probably would be a welcome hilarious aside from all the drama. Not saying the drama is bad, just saying you gots to mix it up sometimes.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

Since we're nearing the timeskip, I thought we should just post up (again) as to what our characters are doing during the interval. Note, I am assuming the airship is still not completely repaired a month later. (Or two weeks, if you want to shorten this.)

Tyrol and Staccata would continue their awkward relations, culminating in a visit to the spa, since Staccata seemed insistent on him going to it. (I think Sandy and Rainbow would be going here as well.) This should be covered in a scene of its own.

Sliverpine would just continue his duties on the Cirrus, fixing his mech and the airship the best he can. Later, he would continue to assist Sandy in the more delicate parts of the repair. He would also avoid bringing up any mention of a closer relationship with Gear, as per his promise.

Lemongrass... I suppose he'd make up with Dreamrunner at some point. Again, would need a scene to wrap this up.

Shell Shock would be doing what he does best. Drinking. And also offering his services to the Public Works Guild for any sort of demolition work.

Icy/Esmeralda would be the most complicated of the five. Generally they would come to an agreement to swap bodies every two to three days and start seeing/visiting Lone Star and Fox Trot on alternate days. Both agreed not to think too hard about the implications of their... love square. Icy would make some headway into her studies of the curse, enough to teach Esmeralda how to resist some of the compulsion spells.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Since we're nearing the timeskip, I thought we should just post up (again) as to what our characters are doing during the interval. Note, I am assuming the airship is still not completely repaired a month later. (Or two weeks, if you want to shorten this.)

Tyrol and Staccata would continue their awkward relations, culminating in a visit to the spa, since Staccata seemed insistent on him going to it. (I think Sandy and Rainbow would be going here as well.) This should be covered in a scene of its own.

Sliverpine would just continue his duties on the Cirrus, fixing his mech and the airship the best he can. Later, he would continue to assist Sandy in the more delicate parts of the repair. He would also avoid bringing up any mention of a closer relationship with Gear, as per his promise.

Lemongrass... I suppose he'd make up with Dreamrunner at some point. Again, would need a scene to wrap this up.

Shell Shock would be doing what he does best. Drinking. And also offering his services to the Public Works Guild for any sort of demolition work.

Icy/Esmeralda would be the most complicated of the five. Generally they would come to an agreement to swap bodies every two to three days and start seeing/visiting Lone Star and Fox Trot on alternate days. Both agreed not to think too hard about the implications of their... love square. Icy would make some headway into her studies of the curse, enough to teach Esmeralda how to resist some of the compulsion spells.
    Would you mind reposting in the new thread?

(Got tired of waiting for somepony else to do it, and I needed some busy work to keep my mind off of non-pony stuff. Blargh)

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mindfreak would like you all to know that he is unable to get on the internet due to parents, and may not be able to for quite a while. He apologizes.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf