New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Such as the intense making out you've told us about that happens right behind you.
    I still don't know how they both managed to fit in that one chair.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

I'd laugh more, but you know, the cynicism?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    How would he find out? Tiasal would probably suspect that it's stuff he wouldn't want her to know, so she'd keep quiet about it to avoid losing her interesting source of information.
    True. She may demand all information, but she's not always very good about giving it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hey look. It's a cute green skinned, purple haired cat! *joins the lovey-dovey cat hug group*
    Feel the love of the green-skinned, purple-haired cat group. :>

Hey, how do you guys think Soon Kim would react if he turned up in the Snarl'd world to find that his wife didn't remember him, he had a kid, and she had shacked up with some goblin and now had a brood of children that weren't Soon's? How do you think the rest of the Order of the Scribble would react?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

4. - Top - End - #274

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Hey, how do you guys think Soon Kim would react if he turned up in the Snarl'd world to find that his wife didn't remember him, he had a kid, and she had shacked up with some goblin and now had a brood of children that weren't Soon's? How do you think the rest of the Order of the Scribble would react?
    Oh God. I wouldn't want to be on the same plane of existence as him.

(Okay, now that's just cruel. And right before Valentine's Day?)

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

something tells me that Soon wouldent be a palidan much longer if that happened.

and i will also be "celibraiting" singles awareness day. what sucks even harder is that both my older sisters have gone through at least ten relaitionships with diffrent guys, and i have yet to get one (girl that is) >.<

6. - Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    and i will also be "celibraiting" singles awareness day. what sucks even harder is that both my older sisters have gone through at least ten relaitionships with diffrent guys, and i have yet to get one (girl that is) >.<

And I've been through five...'tisn't all it's cracked up to be. The sex question only complicates things even further, requiring a deeper understanding of expectations between partners. It's better to have one/few good relationships than to machine-gun bad ones. Which correlates to: it's better to keep learning than to never learn.
    Awesome avatar by potatocubed

Without improvisation, magic is inherently limited

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #277

Quote Originally Posted by NemoUtopia View Post
    And I've been through five...'tisn't all it's cracked up to be. The sex question only complicates things even further, requiring a deeper understanding of expectations between partners.
    Well it's a good thing I don't have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NemoUtopia View Post
    It's better to have one/few good relationships than to machine-gun bad ones. Which correlates to: it's better to keep learning than to never learn.
    *Agrees*

Hmmm...I might try Mr. Scruffy/Eye of Fear and Flame later.

Oh, and Water-smurf, your PM box is full.

On a random note: The hot-water tank in my house is starting to go. I'm taking showers with absolutely no cold water at all now. (Now I LOVE hot showers, and hot weather in general, but still!)

8. - Top - End - #278

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    And Valentine's Day is next week...
    Please... Do not remind me.

It is my least favorite day of the year. So much that it takes away my creativity for all of February.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

anyone ever consider doing something with Mr Scruffy and belkars riding dog? :P

10. - Top - End - #280

Griffon

Group hug!

*joins in*

I liked Miko's Heart, but I think that Raging Gene Ray will be a little disapointed about Miko not ending up with Sangwaan.

Rogue's Love is also good.

@Gicko, don't worry I'm older than you and I've still never had a girlfriend, so I , the most single person over the age of puberty, shall also be "celebrating" Single Awareness Day.

Yes, i also hate the Master.

I'm busy working on Part 3 of "More than Just Duty".

Pets...my family has had a budgie, four fish, two ducks, a rabbit, two cats (one is still alive) and six dogs (all still alive but two now live with my dad's cousin).

I like animals in general, but cats are my favourite.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    I liked Miko's Heart, but I think that Raging Gene Ray will be a little disapointed about Miko not ending up with Sangwaan.
    Actually, that depends on your interpretation. She's truly a liberated woman now, just because she has a target male...well, keep in mind she has two magical devices to regularly keep in touch with other women. Considering the content and manner of appearances, it should probably be said this way:
    To keep in touch. Constantly.

Looking forward to Part 3!

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Banned

GAHH! Personal Space Invader cat!
    Quit sniffing my armpits!

My pets are crazy
    For some reason they have an odd fascination with my armpits and my smelly feet.

*Flees from crazy cat*

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Stupid singles's awareness...
    'It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.'

Maybe true. But it's not better to have loved and not been loved back.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

I WANNA KITTY ;_;
    (Hugs dragon instead)

^_^

15. - Top - End - #285
    Banned

*Hugs back*

(Crunch)

Was that your spine?
    I think i hugged a little to hard...

This is what happens when you are over 6 times the size of the one you are hugging and have draconic super-strenght.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

...ow.
    Cure Critical Wounds. Shapechange. (Becomes dragon.)
    (hugs)
    ^_^

17. - Top - End - #287
    Banned

Yay! *Hugs really hard*

Aww.

Hey, is that a Dire Bear?

...Yes it is...LUNCH!

In other news, some interesting things are bound to happen around friday/saturday this week.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

XD

Ooh, yum.

Hmmm? What interesting things?

19. - Top - End - #289

Griffon

Oooh, I forgot that we've also had two yellow ringnecks (one is still alive).

Anyway, part 3 of "More than Just Duty" is done:

Spoiler
    Show
    “Finally, remember that we want him alive.” finishes Sangwaan.
    “I don’t understand.” I say, “Isn’t he a necrocarnate?”
    “Yes.” Sangwaan answers.
    “And they get their power by torturing good souls.” I say.
    “Yes.” Sangwaan responds.
    “Then how does such an individual deserve anything other than death?” I ask.
    “Everyone deserves a chance at redemption,” Sangwaan responds, “but that is not why we need him. He still has a part to play in shaping the destiny of this world.”
    “It still seems wrong to allow so heinous an individual to live.” I say.
    “Don’t worry about it, dear.” she says, “Just come to bed.”

I stand victorious over my foe. I am covered in blood but my katana points at his throat. “You have been defeated.” I say, “Now you will accompany us to Azure City, where you will receive a fair trial.” He is laughing. I don’t understand. Why would one laugh at his own defeat? “Why are you laughing?” I ask.
    “I know your laws.” he says, “Do you really think that I will be convicted after I destroyed the evidence? Your little “organization” is secret from the public. They can’t use your testimony.” Is he right? Will he go unpunished fro his unnatural crimes against the gods? “Of course, I can still have a lot of fun while I’m awaiting trial.” he continues, “I wonder if I’ve used any of your friends or family?” This individual is utterly despicable. How can he be allowed to live? “Of course paladins souls are quite fun to torture, but they’re rather weak.” He must pay for his insolence! “Of course it’s a real pity that I didn’t manage to kill your wizard friend. I think that I could have got a lot of mileage out of her.”
    “Smite evil!” I cry as I slash open his neck.

Part 4 still in the works.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Banned

For starters, supposedly my favorite fanfic will be updating then.

Secondly, several of the online games i play update then, and this week they will be doing the valentines update.

Thirdly, i have plans for messing with dear old dad. (He never see it coming mwoahaha!)

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Aaaah. That'd explain it. XD
    Heh. Just realising how much we'd already be shipped by now on one of my other forums. O_o

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Well it's a good thing I don't have to worry about that.
    What about those dreams that Zanaril's water brought about? You'll be pleased to know that I analyzed the compounds she's using and it's a catalyst only. Any daydreams you have are still 100% Coffee - it's just that they surface easier.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Can i get some of that?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

On a random note: The hot-water tank in my house is starting to go. I'm taking showers with absolutely no cold water at all now. (Now I LOVE hot showers, and hot weather in general, but still!)
    Poor Coffee. No cold shower for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Can i get some of that?
    *hands Lix an unmarked bottle* Here you go!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-09 at 11:26 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

YAY

Scorching ray!
    (Heats water tank)

(Drinks drink)

^_^

Ooh, i read The Gleaner article to the left. Now have plotbunny. Writing OC crack romance.

26. - Top - End - #296

Oh God. I wouldn't want to be on the same plane of existence as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    something tells me that Soon wouldent be a palidan much longer if that happened.
    You don't think that he'd have some control? He seems pretty stoic to me, but then again, I could see some major bloodshed going down...

And is it just me, or could you imagine the rest of the Scribble actually being pissed at the situation too? I mean, they would have witnessed first-hand how much Soon loved Mijung and how much her unmaking had affected him, even if he was good at hiding it for a while, and no matter how big of a fight they all got into, I would be furious if something like that happened to my comrade/ex-friend.

That being said, I got a day off today, so I'll be on basically all day, broken only by impromptu naps, meals, walks, and working on some homework.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

YAY FOR YOU

IMPROVED CHARGE HUG
    (Tackleglomps)

28. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    YAY FOR YOU

IMPROVED CHARGE TACKLE HUG
    (Tackleglomps)
    Fixed

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

XD
    BIXBY'S HUGGING HANDS XP Ok, that's a lie. PHANTOM HUG

(Hugs Nemo too)

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    ... *wibbles*

*crawls over* *curls up against Asta Kask* Don't mind the extra suspiciously human cat you just got...
    I had to look up wibble... not part of the standard english curriculum.

*strokes Water-Smurf's hair and mumbles sweet inanities.*

Will we get more Tiasal stories from you?

Edit: And here's Xykon's version of the points I made earlier:
    I'll be watching you. If you cry, I will laugh at you. If you stumble, I will trip you. If you fall, I will kick you.

I still don't know how they both managed to fit in that one chair.
    Where there's a will there's a way. You'll discover it soon enough.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-09 at 01:07 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo