New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

what the heck just happened? Innis is gone? ugh...

ok...well, i hate to see anyone leave...

anyways...i am really hoping to post Hirokatsu today...after that i shoudl get back into the swing of things...i know that doesnt effect most of you and some of you dont care regardless, but i am just stating it here for those of you that do..

btw... Nick...i reaally liek what you are bringing to the group...not to say anyone else is NOT good ro whatever...but i have to say kudos to you for your professionalism..

anyways... later later

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hiro, how are you also still a ghost? Is it that the entirety of the Silly Message Board Games boards don't count toward our post counts?

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
    Hiro, how are you also still a ghost? Is it that the entirety of the Silly Message Board Games boards don't count toward our post counts?
    That's exactly it.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well. I'm probably going to be a ghost forever, then.

Awesomesauce.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    She has a couple of interesting quirks. Seems like she'll be fun, in the capacity of a straight woman. I don't really understand the connection of the Hanafuda cards to Kaki's Kido, though.

My brief bit of research turned up that they can be used for divination, using a complex method to determine which months you get to count as a full set, so I guess that one could use the connection with various months' associations to modify Kido, but you said that each card is keyed to a different Kido. I've not yet found anything that dealt with each card individually, so could you give us some examples of how it might work?

Her spread of abilities seems reasonable. Her Shikai is interesting, and still somehow leaves a bit of room for Hayashi Goro's to remain useful.

Overall, beyond my confusion on the Hanafuda cards, I approve quite heartily.
    Thank you for such a comment. I am sorry to make a mistake. To mean "relation" I hope it was not to mean 1 card = 1 kido for such a meaning. But to know 48 kido and to understand card can to make combination for such a purpose.

To use Hanafuda card for divination, but using the cards month, season and flower combination to make divination and so to make an incantation name for a new kido technique. So she has 48 unique kido with hanafuda theme and divination theme.

But I have not created 48 kido, so I can't show example now.

Maybe one idea was to use real card to do divination of skill. But maybe it is too much work. I hope it answers the question!

Edit: I am assuming that Kaki is simply a genius in her specialties, thus explaining how she was able to achieve such power and rank at her young age. Is that about right?
    Yes, I am sorry for confusion of this in her profile. She is not genius of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Kasanip,

I like the character a lot! I think she will be fun to RP with! I like the extreme youth to be paired with my characters extreme age, should make for fun RP.

Having said that, the only thing i am curious about is the Hanafuda cards as well. If you could explain just a little more clearly how she uses them or how they relate to her power etc.

Other than that i vote she is good to go for the registry, if my vote matters at all.

I am looking forward to RPing with you Kasanip!
    Thank you, I hope to answer your question and Sucrose's question together.

Maybe I can try to make example tomorrow if it is desired to see by Sucrose and HirokatsuGoto to make assurance.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-05-21 at 11:31 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you for the extended explanation, Kasanip. So, I was incorrect to infer that each card was keyed to a specific Kido. Please let me know whether this summary is more correct:

-Kaki knows at least 48 Kido
    -For each of these Kido, she has identified at least one Hanafuda card that can be associated with it
    -Using such a Hanafuda card, she can create a modified form of the Kido
    -One Hanafuda card can be used with multiple basic Kido techniques
    -One basic Kido technique can be modified by multiple Hanafuda cards, so long as the association still makes sense.

Is that more what you are stating?
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Right, so, it's been over 10 pages since this guy got posted. And now, I have name ideas! Not incredible ideas, but ideas.

Name ideas:
    White Oni
    Laughing Oni
    Oni
    Laughing Death
    White Death

Any other suggestions along these lines are welcome. I'd rather stay away from "skull" for a couple of reasons: this guy, and the fact that his skull-face isn't widely seen.

Spoiler
    Show

Name: *Undetermined*
    Apparent Age: Early 30's
    Sex: Male
    Eye color: Bright Purple
    Hair color: None
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 155lbs.
    Reiatsu/Speech: Bright Purple

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Undetermined* cuts a striking figure, no matter the situation. He's been seen in various outfits, but there are two that seem to be most prominent.
    The first is a pure white suit, worn on "formal occasions" (typically when dealing with those who are almost equal to his wonderful self), or when he feels like it.
    The second is a more utilitarian, but still pure white.
    Oh, and he has a mask that covers his entire head, with only eye holes to indicate there might be a person in there. Said mask is a bright red (some say the color of freshly-spilled blood). The eye holes glow a bright purple, though the exact level of brightness seems to vary.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Underneath the red mask, there sits an even more terrifying visage. That of a bone-white Hollow Mask covering his head, with all the proportions just barely wrong. No hair. Eyebrow ridges too large. Eyes too deeply set, and too large. Grin too wide, teeth too large. And what a grin it is; his face seems to be almost perpetually smiling to some degree. His eyes are the eyes of nearly any Vizard; black sclera with (in his case) bright purple irises. While they do glow, it's clear the "outer mask" greatly enhances the effect. If one looks closer at the bone-like head, they'll see a network of criss-crossing scars, barely large enough to see, with a few larger exceptions merely proving the rule. The oddest thing about the mask is that it acts like a face; *Undetermined* can make normal-ish human expressions with it, eat normally, drink, speak, laugh...Some might almost forget the subtle wrongness that his face is composed of
    The rest of his body has pale, but not pure white, skin, with a scattering of scars. He has a well-toned musculature, and is of a comparatively average size.
    If someone managed to break his Vizard mask, they'd see a thoroughly ordinary man underneath, with a lack of hair on his head being his only truly unique feature (aside from his eyes). However, this is the only way to view his face; the mask cannot be willingly removed, and can only be broken, or perhaps suppressed.

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not much is known about *Undetermined*, beyond the fact that less than a year ago, he started making waves in the criminal underground. Not big waves, but waves. He carved out his own little niche, but it was a quiet effort. The Yakuza barely had any warning before he inserted himself into a meeting, making a rather simple demand: Leave him alone, and he'd work to make the streets safe for them. By and large, the efforts are subtle, aimed at the most upstanding members of law enforcement.
    But months of effort have been invested with one goal: find and kill White Jugde. *Undetermined* has been known to say it's a matter of "professional and personal pride" that he kills the "upstanding do-gooder". He's been carefully researching everything he can about his foe, and using several agents of his own to track him. Most have had little success (due to White Jugde's ghost workers), but a few have fed him tantalizing tidbits of information. It's only made him more determined, and it seems he's preparing to strike...
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Undetermined* was once an average member of a minor Quincy clan, in the far north of Japan's mainland. They protected their home town and their land, but little else. They had no real ambitions, *Undetermined* least of all. He was only adequate with his Quincy abilities, his bow's range mediocre, his arrows only wounding Hollows.

Then one day while taking a relaxing stroll back to his family home from the store in town, he was hit with a tranquilizer dart and dragged into a black van. When he woke up, he was strapped to a table and stripped to the waist. There were strange machines all around him, but the room was ill-lit. He heard voices, but couldn't make out what they said. He felt a sudden hot surge in his arm, and was asleep again. He didn't wake again until his fate was being violently changed.

As his eyes fluttered open, he saw what looked like a white helmet sitting on a table nearby, facing away from him. Suddenly, a motorized arm picked it up, and as it moved, he realized something; it was a mask. A Hollow mask. And it was in two pieces; pieces even now being positioned to merge over his head. At the same moment, injectors in his arms and chest activated, surging very diluted Hollow blood into his body, mixed with a heavy does of "purified" reishi. As the strange mix surged in his veins, causing unbelievable agony, the mask slammed shut against his head. *Undetermined* could feel his hair burn away, never to return. He could feel the mask adhering to his skin. He felt the mocking laughter of the echo that remained in the mask; too weak to be a true Hollow, but just enough there that the mask was even then changing his body. Him, who had before now been average, weak even. He was being transformed into something more.

He couldn't help himself. He giggled. Then he chuckled. Then, in that terrible double voice that all Vizard have, he laughed. Because he saw what an incredible joke it all was. How he'd show his family the things he could do now! Right after he busted out of this joint.
    With a mighty effort, he managed to snap his restraints; the injectors, having run dry, had already retreated. The new being standing there looked up at where he knew the observation booth was, and the mask on his face suddenly moved, splitting into a wide, gleaming grin.
    Ten minutes later, much of the base was dead, and the man who had been born anew was walking down the road, whistling a tune.

Later, when he tried to go to his family, first to show them his ability, and then to seek aid when the infernal mask wouldn't come off ever, he was rejected. They didn't attack him on sight; they loved him enough to give him the chance to leave. But they said they could never accept him back. He was too deeply stained, and it would be too much of a risk from other Quincy clans.

Just a year later, they were killed in just such an attack, with *undetermined* later hunting down many of those responsible. He was alone in the world, so he might as well find some way to enjoy all these wonderful new abilities. You know, a guy like him didn't have much need for laws, not really. They'd only get in the way of his fun. And his hunt for the ******** who made him into a monster...

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In a word, "manic". *Undetermined* is extremely energetic in everything he does, going about his day with incredible enthusiasm and zeal. He approaches any project he undeterakes with the full measure of his attention, sometimes to the detriment of older projects. He seems to enjoy throwing the occasional party for what staff he has, and he enjoys crashing other people's parties even more.

For a criminal psychopath, he's surprisingly well-natured towards those who work for him...so long as they don't break his rules, which mostly amount to being loyal to him above anything else. Despite his seemingly insane nature, he seems to run a tight, stable ship, keeping to a few clearly-defined goals.

Of course, to those he considers enemies, he can be vicious indeed. While strangely he's made it a rule to never involve families or other "innocents" in what he does, he has no qualms about ruthlessly killing those who he sees as standing in the way of his goals, no matter their age or gender. Or who otherwise do things that deeply annoy him. He doesn't go absurdly out of his way to avoid collateral damage, but it's not one of his base goals, either.

One driving factor in his actions seems to be a long-term effort to seek out those who made him what he is today. He had little information to start with, only knowledge of what they did, the fact it seemed well-funded, and...nothing else.

On the flip side, he seems unusually unwilling to harm Quincy who don't truly throw themselves in his way. In fact, he's been known to savagely attack those who target Quincy.

If he finds himself in a fight lasting more than a few moments (he favors "lightning raids" against most regular mortal enemies), he'll quickly move to use "witty banter" to distract his opponent, hoping to cause them to make a mistake.

Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vizard Powers:
    Physical Enhancements: *Undetermined* has had his strength and speed brought to the absolute peak of human potential, resulting in his ability to achieve feats that his size would deem impossible. Nonetheless, he cannot go to the extreme of tossing around cars as weapons; he generally can only lift a several hundred pounds, or sprint at 28 miles per hour.
    His endurance, on the other hand, is truly superhuman. Whereas other humans can only sprint all-out for short distances, *Undetermined* has been observed to run all-out for up to half an hour before he needs to stop and rest. And his recovery time is incredible, needing only minutes to be in near-peak condition again (though a bit hungry).
    His body is also supernaturally tough; human weaponry has trouble harming him. Anything below the level of explosive grenades or .50 caliber rifle rounds cannot harm him at all, and it takes anti-vehicle ordinance to truly harm him. Low-level spiritual attacks often have reduced affect as well.
    Finally, his reflexes are almost off the charts; he's often been seen dodging bullets when fighting in closer quarters, and his incredible dexterity in combat makes him an unholy terror to fight.
    Other Abilities: *Undetermined* has perfect night vision, able to see as easily in blackest night as he can in brightest day. As well, he seems to not mind sudden bright lights, either. Flashbangs and the like don't faze him. In this incredible vision is his inherent ability to see spiritual beings.
    However, unlike many of his fellow Vizard, he does not have any ability to fire blasts of energy. Instead, he seems to rely on mundane weapons; considering his foes are also mundane, it balances out in the end. Mostly.
    Spoiler
    Show

Speed: *Undetermined* is capable of bursts of speed, due to a strange hybrid of Sonido and Hirenkyaku, resulting in a movement that might not have the full range of Sonido, but seems to have much finer control. It does not give off the typical *boom* of a Sonido; instead, it results in something of a "tearing" sound. The overall speed he can display is on par with lower-seated Shinigami with average proficiency, or of lower-powered Arrancar with average proficiency.
    Energy Reserves: *Undetermined* draws his power from both within and without, due to his nature as a Vizard Quincy. His Hollow nature provides a constant inner source of strength, but he's able to always augment it with spiritual energy drawn from the world around him.
    Energy Manipulation: *Undetermined* is not the foremost expert in energy manipulation, but neither is he totaly untalented. He is able to use his speed-boost ability, and has the ability to air-walk. As well, he's displayed a somewhat more unique ability to stick to solid surfaces via a similar principle.
    Connected to this, he has decent skill with creating Quincy artifacts, though he's not a master craftsman as such. Unknown years of practice help.
    Dimensional Pockets: Referred to by some as "hammerspace", *Undetermined* has the ability to attach several small dimensional pockets to the inside of any of his garments (almost always his jacket, though he's used the inside of his pants as a "joke" before). He can create a total of 10 of these pockets; each has enough space for a rocket launcher, or perhaps a small, tightly packed tent. Or a large stuffed monkey. Whatever he feels like. Typically they're used to carry his assorted weapons and "tools of the trade". He theorizes this ability is what took the place of greater physical enhancements, energy blasts, and other such things.
    Quincy Bow: The iconic form of a Quincy's power. Whereas before his "change", his bow was indistinct, it now takes a very well-defined form, that of a high-tech compound bow. His range seems to be in the neighborhood of 500 feet with full accuracy; beyond that his accuracy takes a sharp dive. His arrows are sharp, and strike with power backed by incredible strength. He's able to form his bow in the space of about a second, though he rarely uses it (or most of his other truly extraordinary abilities) unless facing a "worthy foe".

Equipment:
    Guns: *Undetermined* typically carries a couple pairs of pistols, a couple of submachine guns, an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a sniper rifle on his person.
    Melee Weapons: *Undetermined* carries a couple of brass knuckles, a blackjack, an aluminum baseball bat, a sledgehammer, and a crowbar (his self-proclaimed "favorite of all time!").
    Other tools: He always has a cell phone, as well as a scattering of hand tools, lock picks, and miscellaneous "junk" on his person. Sometimes he seems to have items solely for the purpose of playing a "joke" on someone.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seele Schneider: *Undetermined* has a Seele Schneider in the shape of a simple white kusarigama. It has a purely physical blade; however, the edge can be enhanced with a spirit energy blade as well. The "counterweight" can retract and attach to the handle, making it a simple kama. When fired as an arrow, the weight/chain can be fastened to his belt, and the main blade retracts, while the arrow that springs forth has a cruel hooked head. He seems to carry only one of these. Probably because the end is a-
    Ginto: He carries five on his person; all are designed to act as counterweights on his "special weapon". All are designed to let all their stored spiritual energy out in an explosion of power that equals a level-30 hado. However, this explosion is indirect and uncontrolled.

Abilities:
    Combat: *Undetermined* has a fluid, chaotic style of fighting that is difficult to predict. He switches between firearms, his fists, and various weapons with alarming frequency and randomness. All with fairly equal proficiency, though he seems to be best at using guns. His skill level is comparable to a well trained member of a modern military service, though not on par with true special forces of any kind.
    Other: He can pick physical locks, he can smooth talk a fair number of people, and he can make intricate plans. He's not so good with computers or other bits of recent technology. He's not hopeless, but he's acknowledged he can never get being "basic" as a skill level. He's also a decent driver, though he typically has "his people" do that for him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Archery: His archery skills are on-par with his other fighting skills.

Allies:
    Direct: He has a couple dozen loyal employees, including a personal assistant, a technology consultant, and a trusted physician. The rest are more "hands on" employees, though none are overly dumb or cruel. He prefers to run a tight ship.
    Indirect: Much of the crime world.
    Frankly, Laughing Oni was going to be my pick. Cackling Storm doesn't sound like a PERSON, per se. Or maybe Cackling Oni?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Barbarian in the Playground

I find it extremely out of place that the Gotei wouldn't even think of questioning Yoshi about what Suzume is saying even though they've been accusing everyone and their brother of consorting with Kujo. One of his loyal followers says that someone was in on it, and no one even blinks.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Frozen: Just a note before a potential ret-con is in order: As far as I am aware, the Commander-General has no/limited say in regards to the trial related to Yuuta's forbidden kido use. To the best of my knowledge, both the 13 and the Corps are two different Hollow fighting organizations under the authority of Central 46.

I had assumed everything up to this point has been a natural progression from his original trespassing offense to the potential threat of working for the the former KC. So, unless my admittedly spotty memory fails me, even if the matter of forbidden kido use may chap the CC's (and perhaps the CC's VC's) backsides, all they can do is wait on C46 to make a ruling once the perp (i.e. Yuuta) has been put into holding.

If my assumptions are mistaken, or not, let me know and I'll resume the scene better informed.
    You're assuming Sayuri was telling the whole truth. Why do you think she was sounding guilty? That's because she's skirting the law, and she knows it. She's of course not going to tell Yuuta how she's skirting the law, so he won't get any funny ideas.

We should just resume the scene like most of the OOC debate never happened, seeing that NickLance has assumed control of the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Suzume Kimi. Resident psychopath and the person who single handedly destroyed most of minorly inconvenienced two divisions and is now currently held in tenth division awaiting execution. It was a rather sarcastic idea
    Fixed that for you.

Really, it's this kind of overstating character abilities that causes problems. Suzume was a single person, participating in largely unco-ordinated and improvised terrorist assault. She had neither power or equipment to actually achieve anything like that, and that was adressed on several occasions within the narrative.

---

Now, to other things.

Wait, what the heck went over here? I turn my back, and everything blows up. I swear, you lot are worse than my girl scouts. -_-

Forgive me for potentially reopening any cans of worms. I need to vent for a moment. You have the freedom to ignore any and all of it if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Nay. Even if the timeline thing isn't the level of issue originally thought, the Vizard mask is still a legitimate concern.

Also, it is a truly sad day. The Macho Man Randy Savage is dead.
    Even if the timeline wasn't issue, depending on how it wasn't an issue, there would've been other concerns entirely. And even despite that, Takeshi crossed boundaries with some of those single stunts alone, the combination just made it more egrerious.

Ironically, Takeshi becoming a Vizard wouldn't have been a problem to me at all, given some boundary conditions. Type of being doesn't equal power, power equals power. It's possible for a Vizard to be less powerful than pure Shinigami. As being a Vizard represents corruption of one's Shinigami self, and risks madness and dying, Takeshi would've been one of the beings least capable of benefiting from such transformation.

To paraphrase and restate: I have nothing against more Vizard characters, as long as their actual power stays within boundaries reasonable for their position. In Takeshi's case, that'd been "Captain-level."

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    I think its because having potentially 108 functioning Vizards would scare the bejeezus out of everyone heh. One or two I think I'll be cool with that.
    Kenpachi killed Arrancars, supposedly superior hybrid beings, without even knowing his sword's name. If that doesn't cut it for you, several of the lieutenants, previously effortlessly pushed aside by then much weaker Ichigo & Co, defeated their supposedly superior hybrid counterparts despite being purely Shinigami and only having Shikais.

Type of being is not power. Despite being advertised as such in canon, it did not hold true even there. I think we should scrap the notion that it does in this game either.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Didn't give it last time. Don't give it this time. I've removed more or less the whole plot so it can be forgotten and ya'll can do what you were doing before. Hope you figure something out to do with Aya.
    I find this incredibly insulting. Innis might not be here, but I'll just let rest of you know right here, right now:

Never delete any of your posts for this game if not specifically asked to. Especially if they were previously accepted and integrated into the plot. To do so means earning my eternal ire.

*mumble mumble* ...intellectual property... *mumble mumbe*
    Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    It's still blatantly ignoring the writers' wishes... *mumble mumble*
    I won't be hearing that. This is a free-for-all collaborative roleplay, hosted on a public forum. To use a metaphor, any toys you bring to this sandbox are not just your own anymore and you shouldn't take them home as such.

Takeshi's story, and the story of the Kido Corps as well Legend of the Thunder Sage were part of Sayuri's, Yuuta's, Aya's and all of Seireitei's story as well. To take those away damages the game worse than just not having the player around, as it mutilates and destroys the narrative. For one player to do that is incredibly selfish and disrespectful. It's like blowing apart parts of a sand castle not just you, but all of your friends built.

In my experience, being able to delete (or even irreversably edit) your own posts is not possible on many forums. It's, in essence, a privilege for the ordinary poster. What Innis did is horrible misuse of that privilege, and makes me understand better why not all forums allow that feature.

Innis deleted his posts, speaking as if the whole plot would better be "forgotten". That's absolutely false. He did not even wait to hear my opinion on it, despite the plot being fundamental to one of my characters, and that enrages me.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-05-21 at 03:32 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Dwarf in the Playground

Holy schniekies, I step away for a few days and come back to find the place in flames! Seriously? Oy vey.

Anyway, I'm currently setting up for Episode 9, which is going to be Magatsu's training trip. Rex will be reappearing in the mortal world, the delightfully fuzzy Shou is returning to action, and...

If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ettin in the Playground

@Hirokatsu: Since Genoveva was stated to have been missing "for several days" upon Cuerva's nomination as Primera, would it be possible you switched "Day 9" in Yaago's post to some later date? Just day 11 or so would do, and would not create any schism with the flow of events. Thanks.

EDIT: Back on a previous topic a bit, since it was left a bit unclear: we are continuing from the point Innis left us at, right? It really isn't worth it to try and retcon what Takeshi did prior to Innis bailing again. Save for whatever "behind the curtain" retcons NickLance et co might be doing, all things so continue as normal, correct?
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-05-21 at 04:02 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nick and Riccaru would know better than me, but it looks like that's the case.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    *stares in awe and partial terror*

...Where did you get that? >_>
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    *stares in awe and partial terror*

...Where did you get that? >_>
    Free sparkle text generator via google, then saved it as a gif. If only I had the Photobucket bandwidth to make all of Cha-Cha's text like that... I may use it for her dramatic proclamations, though.

I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ettin in the Playground

I would have to put you on ignore if you made all of a character's text like that.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

It does look like we're continuing it, although I have been a bit too sad about seeing Innis leave to answer to Nicklance's post.

Hope that wasn't a problem, I promise I will be more cheery and posty tomorrow!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keveak, I share your upset about Innis leaving.

Draken, Warheit, strawberryman and Keveak... could I ask you to have a look at Hikaru and point out your thoughts?

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ettin in the Playground

Draken, Warheit, strawberryman and Keveak... could I ask you to have a look at Hikaru and point out your thoughts?
    Sheet checked and approved.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tremble, mortals, as Cha-Cha has come to sing the song that will... I dunno, sparkle or something. She's really too cheerful to be normally threatening.

I see nothing wrong with it.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    You're assuming Sayuri was telling the whole truth. Why do you think she was sounding guilty? That's because she's skirting the law, and she knows it. She's of course not going to tell Yuuta how she's skirting the law, so he won't get any funny ideas.

We should just resume the scene like most of the OOC debate never happened, seeing that NickLance has assumed control of the opposition.
    Given that I have already said what I will in regards to the whole Innis thing...

-you cheeky bugger! Out of character, I now have even more incentive to feel that Yuuta was right to have come to Sayuri first. Of course, Yuuta should know how the chain works. So it would appear that the pair would have acquired an unspoken understanding from just her one statement alone. This is great because it turns the whole subtext of this dialogue into a discussion of terms based upon a very uneasy truce for the sake of the Corps.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    It does look like we're continuing it, although I have been a bit too sad about seeing Innis leave to answer to Nicklance's post.

Hope that wasn't a problem, I promise I will be more cheery and posty tomorrow!
    No worries. Let us just move on alright?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Dwarf in the Playground

Marvelous. It seems the only thing left to do is to go play.

Before I post, does anyone want to start a particular arc or have an idea in mind?

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Dwarf in the Playground

No specific ideas, though Cha-Cha is likely to start some trouble in the near future.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Marvelous. It seems the only thing left to do is to go play.

Before I post, does anyone want to start a particular arc or have an idea in mind?
    Man if only that sake your character produces is special. Aya might visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    No specific ideas, though Cha-Cha is likely to start some trouble in the near future.
    I'll just need to give my antagonist character a complete write up and then we can interact.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Looks good to me, I do wonder a bit about the spirit of the zanpakutou but that's not really a problem with the character. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'll wait for me Captain to recover and I'll get me own training thread too. *squeee!!*
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Thank you for the extended explanation, Kasanip. So, I was incorrect to infer that each card was keyed to a specific Kido. Please let me know whether this summary is more correct:

-Kaki knows at least 48 Kido
    -For each of these Kido, she has identified at least one Hanafuda card that can be associated with it
    -Using such a Hanafuda card, she can create a modified form of the Kido
    -One Hanafuda card can be used with multiple basic Kido techniques
    -One basic Kido technique can be modified by multiple Hanafuda cards, so long as the association still makes sense.

Is that more what you are stating?
    Yes, thank you for making it easier to understand. I hope it is still ok for approval. I want to try more creative use of Kido.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    -you cheeky bugger! Out of character, I now have even more incentive to feel that Yuuta was right to have come to Sayuri first. Of course, Yuuta should know how the chain works. So it would appear that the pair would have acquired an unspoken understanding from just her one statement alone. This is great because it turns the whole subtext of this dialogue into a discussion of terms based upon a very uneasy truce for the sake of the Corps.
    Heh. Note, I edited my last post to include Sayuri's response. Didn't want to leave you waiting.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Orc in the Playground

I have no issue with either Kaki (for Kasanip) or Hikaru (for Drammor).

I've been mostly absent today due to it being gaming night.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Yes, thank you for making it easier to understand. I hope it is still ok for approval. I want to try more creative use of Kido.
    Certainly no issues here. And I don't think I made it any easier to understand than you did in your last post. Just used an old customer service technique, to make sure that I understand what's going on.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show