New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

The Town of Bridle Shores

Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance, there are some ponies that call the forest home as well.

A small business district has started to grow, with a Bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, Snow Cone Stand, Dance Academy, and even a Soda Bar popping up for the citizens of the town. They are also experimenting with new technology such as Floppy Disk’s computer shack or the Doctor's friendship harnessing lab. In addition, there's a Farm and a Wizard's Tower on the outskirts of the town.

Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…

Locations Covered in this Thread

Character homes, Civic Center(Run by Sweet Dream, volunteers welcome), Nightclub(Run by Purple Pepper), Knack's Farm(Run by Knack, with some hired hooves), Streets, The Legs' Junk Shop(Run by Orange and Blue Legs), Fox Trot's Dance Studio(Run by Foxtrot), and scenes in places that are not Bridle Shores.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Interesting... I would like-"

Then Icy remembered she was supposed to be somewhere with a certain mocha colt and dance lessons.

"OhmygoshIhavetogonowBye!" The icy filly disappeared from the room before anypony else could react.
    --

Fox Trot

At the moment oblivious to a lot of stuff, still 'singing', doors to the studio not locked.
    ---\\

Gearstride

After lots of making out and lip wrestling the xanadu filly pushed away the black screen indicating it was mostly safe again to be seen again. "Mmm, who knew that corruption would make you better at making out my dear Silverpine," She purred laying on him. Her mane was messy, fur a little damp from a little sweat, of course.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    --

Fox Trot

At the moment oblivious to a lot of stuff, still 'singing', doors to the studio not locked.
    He would hear a knock on the door. For giggles sake, rain decided to finally show itself just as Icy was leaving the Civic Centre, leaving her wet and bedraggled as she finally reached the studio doors.

Gearstride

After lots of making out and lip wrestling the xanadu filly pushed away the black screen indicating it was mostly safe again to be seen again. "Mmm, who knew that corruption would make you better at making out my dear Silverpine," She purred laying on him. Her mane was messy, fur a little damp from a little sweat, of course.
    Sliverpine lay still on the pillow, breathing heavily. Of course his mane was in a similar state and his fur was damp as well. "I... I think I might just enjoy being corrupted for once..." he replied, grinning. He laid a hoof on hers as he spoke.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

He would hear a knock on the door. For giggles sake, rain decided to finally show itself just as Icy was leaving the Civic Centre, leaving her wet and bedraggled as she finally reached the studio doors.
    Fox Trot paused in his actions as his ears twitched picking up a slightly faint sound over the music. He turned it off hearing that it sounded like heavy knocking, like of somepony wanting to be inside now. He trotted over to the entrance as his eyes went wide seeing the soaked Icy behind the glass double doors. He quickly opened the door gesturing for her to come inside.

"Icy! Please come inside....I'll get you a towel...you know it wasn't locked right?"
    He scampered off before returning with a towel.

Sliverpine lay still on the pillow, breathing heavily. Of course his mane was in a similar state and his fur was damp as well. "I... I think I might just enjoy being corrupted for once..." he replied, grinning. He laid a hoof on hers as he spoke.
    Gearstride warmly smiled as he touched her hoof. At the moment she had shallow breathing as she she laid there on him, enjoying this simple closeness. "Mmmm, Silverpine.....assimilation complete."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot paused in his actions as his ears twitched picking up a slightly faint sound over the music. He turned it off hearing that it sounded like heavy knocking, like of somepony wanting to be inside now. He trotted over to the entrance as his eyes went wide seeing the soaked Icy behind the glass double doors. He quickly opened the door gesturing for her to come inside.

"Icy! Please come inside....I'll get you a towel...you know it wasn't locked right?"
    He scampered off before returning with a towel.
    "Ack... I didn't..." Icy said, dripping wet as he gingerly trotted in, trying not to get too much water inside. She shivered as the now-cold filly waited for Fox to return.

She gratefully took the proferred towel and dried herself the best she could. "Sorry... I almost forgot about our appointment."

Gearstride warmly smiled as he touched her hoof. At the moment she had shallow breathing as she she laid there on him, enjoying this simple closeness. "Mmmm, Silverpine.....assimilation complete."
    Sliverpine just smiled at her response, nuzzling her neck as she lay on him.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 04:56 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

"Ack... I didn't..." Icy said, dripping wet as he gingerly trotted in, trying not to get too much water inside. She shivered as the now-cold filly waited for Fox to return.

She gratefully took the proffered towel and dried herself the best she could. "Sorry... I almost forgot about our appointment."

"Oh, its alright Miss Icy, I'm just sorry you got caught in the rain,"
    Fox Trot scampered off again bringing back a second dry towel as he helped dry her off. He sat her down on a small bench in the short waiting hall which curved right into the dance area. There was a door next to them by the bench that led to Fox Trot's office, behind them the window with Fox trot's office in there. It had your typical shutter shades.

"Though...I am glad you came Miss Icy,"
    He smiled warmly giving her gentle kiss on the cheek.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, its alright Miss Icy, I'm just sorry you got caught in the rain,"
    Fox Trot scampered off again bringing back a second dry towel as he helped dry her off. He sat her down on a small bench in the short waiting hall which curved right into the dance area. There was a door next to them by the bench that led to Fox Trot's office, behind them the window with Fox trot's office in there. It had your typical shutter shades.

"Though...I am glad you came Miss Icy,"
    He smiled warmly giving her gentle kiss on the cheek.
    "Don't be. It's my own dilly-dallying with the other foals that got me late and caught in the rain in the first place," she said, waving away his apologies. She smiled as Fox kissed her on the cheek and nuzzled him back.

"Well, I suppose we better get started?" she said as she pulled back.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"Interesting... I would like-"

Then Icy remembered she was supposed to be somewhere with a certain mocha colt and dance lessons.

"OhmygoshIhavetogonowBye!" The icy filly disappeared from the room before anypony else could react.
    "...oh my gosh I have to go...huh?" Sandy looked up from his note-taking, only to see an Icy-colored blur whiz out the door. He frowned, but then shrugged and went back to breakfast. He could always find her later to get more advice if the book thing didn't work out.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-16 at 09:11 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't be. It's my own dilly-dallying with the other foals that got me late and caught in the rain in the first place," she said, waving away his apologies. She smiled as Fox kissed her on the cheek and nuzzled him back.

"Well, I suppose we better get started?" she said as she pulled back.

"Oh sounds like somepony anxious...or am I just mis reading it as such..Anywhom..follow me Miss Icy, first we're going to have to do some simple stretching, get the blood in the body flowing, etc."
    He led her into onto the blue mats that covered a strip of the room and after that was the polished oak floors that was the dance floor essentially. Complete wall-height mirrors covering along the back wall and dance barres.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh sounds like somepony anxious...or am I just mis reading it as such..Anywhom..follow me Miss Icy, first we're going to have to do some simple stretching, get the blood in the body flowing, etc."
    He led her into onto the blue mats that covered a strip of the room and after that was the polished oak floors that was the dance floor essentially. Complete wall-height mirrors covering along the back wall and dance barres.
    "Heh, I suppose I want to make up for lost time, as it were," Icy replied, following Fox to the main hall. She waited for him to lead her on.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

"Heh, I suppose I want to make up for lost time, as it were," Icy replied, following Fox to the main hall. She waited for him to lead her on.
    Fox Trot-The Studio

"I see, well that's why we can always extend such time, to make up for the lost,"
    He smiled took her hoof gave it a feather like touch kiss as he began to led into the basic stretches, basic enough that she could follow easily.
    ===

Gearstride-Fort Colt

Gear sighed blissfully rubbing her head against the side of his neck. "Oh babe...I--" Cue stomach growling. "Oh my...I think all that making out has made me hungry again." She chuckled.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-16 at 10:52 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-The Studio

"I see, well that's why we can always extend such time, to make up for the lost,"
    He smiled took her hoof gave it a feather like touch kiss as he began to led into the basic stretches, basic enough that she could follow easily.
    Icy followed the stretches slowly, clumsily at first. Before long though, she found her rhythm and was following Fox's movement quite easily.

Gearstride-Fort Colt

Gear sighed blissfully rubbing her head against the side of his neck. "Oh babe...I--" Cue stomach growling. "Oh my...I think all that making out has made me hungry again." She chuckled.
    Sliverpine let out a soft whinny of pleasure as Gear rubbed his neck. He made a face as Gear's stomach growled. "Nature. Always interrupting at the best possible time," he said dryly. He gave her one final lick and gently pushed the filly off. The orange colt got up to his feet and held out a hoof to help Gear up as well.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Icy followed the stretches slowly, clumsily at first. Before long though, she found her rhythm and was following Fox's movement quite easily.
    Fox Trot watched the filly do the stretches, oh gosh she was so cute. He flushed realizing he was ogling her. He discretely coughed shaking his head and trying to focus on the task at hoof.

After a few solid minutes of warm up stretching to help get the body going he trotted over to the music player. A few moments later soft classical styled music played. He went back over to Icy and did a gentlecolt's bow.

"My specialty and favorite dances are partner dances, especially when the partner is as lovely as thee,"
    He cheesily grinned. "So, would you honor me with showing you the classic waltz?"

Sliverpine let out a soft whinny of pleasure as Gear rubbed his neck. He made a face as Gear's stomach growled. "Nature. Always interrupting at the best possible time," he said dryly. He gave her one final lick and gently pushed the filly off. The orange colt got up to his feet and held out a hoof to help Gear up as well.
    Gearstride took his hoof and stood up. "Curse you nature," She whispered with her eyes closed kissing him once more. Her tummy growled again demanding attention.

"Argh fine," She scolded her tummy.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot watched the filly do the stretches, oh gosh she was so cute. He flushed realizing he was ogling her. He discretely coughed shaking his head and trying to focus on the task at hoof.

After a few solid minutes of warm up stretching to help get the body going he trotted over to the music player. A few moments later soft classical styled music played. He went back over to Icy and did a gentlecolt's bow.

"My specialty and favorite dances are partner dances, especially when the partner is as lovely as thee,"
    He cheesily grinned. "So, would you honor me with showing you the classic waltz?"
    Fortunately for Fox, Icy was too busy concentrating doing her stretches to notice Fox's attention. Not that she would have minded.

"It'll be my pleasure," Icy replied, smiling.

Gearstride took his hoof and stood up. "Curse you nature," She whispered with her eyes closed kissing him once more. Her tummy growled again demanding attention.

"Argh fine," She scolded her tummy.
    Sliverpine chuckled as her tummy growled again. "Well, at least I'm not the hungry one for a change." He waved a hoof towards the door in the faux gentlecoltly manner he sometimes displayed.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 11:54 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Fortunately for Fox, Icy was too busy concentrating doing her stretches to notice Fox's attention. Not that she would have minded.

"It'll be my pleasure," Icy replied, smiling.
    He couldn't help but keep a smile on his face seeing hers. He moved in close to her, totally invading her personal space, but the dance called for it. Deal with it Icy :P

"Alright,"
    He took her fore legs and propped her up on her hind legs as he did the same. "Typically the two dancers use eachother as support to keep upright...lest one fall over, you know since we're ponies. Now put your left hoof at my waist and your right hoof in my left while I put my right at your waist."

Sliverpine chuckled as her tummy growled again. "Well, at least I'm not the hungry one for a change." He waved a hoof towards the door in the faux gentlecoltly manner he sometimes displayed.

"Oh such a gentlecolt, le swoon,"
    She chuckled walking past him, of course flicking her tail against him.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

He couldn't help but keep a smile on his face seeing hers. He moved in close to her, totally invading her personal space, but the dance called for it. Deal with it Icy :P

"Alright,"
    He took her fore legs and propped her up on her hind legs as he did the same. "Typically the two dancers use eachother as support to keep upright...lest one fall over, you know since we're ponies. Now put your left hoof at my waist and your right hoof in my left while I put my right at your waist."
    Icy did as she was told, somehow feeling comfortable with Fox being so close. She did glance at the floor nervously as she stood up on her hindlegs, having little experience in standing like that.

"Ready when you are," she said, when they both settled into position.

"Oh such a gentlecolt, le swoon,"
    She chuckled walking past him, of course flicking her tail against him.
    Sliverpine shivered as the tail brushed against him. Darn, how did Gear manage to excite him like this everytime. He followed the xanadu filly out and downstairs towards the kitchen.

(Sandy still there right?)

Once at the kitchen, he noticed Sandy burying himself in pancakes. "Hey, save some for us!" he said jokingly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 12:26 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Icy did as she was told, somehow feeling comfortable with Fox being so close. She did glance at the floor nervously as she stood up on her hindlegs, having little experience in standing like that.

"Ready when you are," she said, when they both settled into position.
    Retconning it so her left hoof is over his shoulder, as Benson briefly forgot! xD *needs more caffeine*

--

Fox smiled bringing her close against him. "This is..aptly called the closed position." He nuzzled against the filly's mane, oh yes, the waltz indeed was rather intimate as more partner dances were, and also the more simpler one.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Retconning it so her left hoof is over his shoulder, as Benson briefly forgot! xD *needs more caffeine*

--

Fox smiled bringing her close against him. "This is..aptly called the closed position." He nuzzled against the filly's mane, oh yes, the waltz indeed was rather intimate as more partner dances were, and also the more simpler one.
    Icy let out a soft gasp as Fox nuzzled her mane. "Er... maybe..." she began to say shyly, before deciding that it might be impolite to object, with Fox actually taking time to give her lessons and what not. She quickly clamped her mouth shut and tightened her hold on Fox.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 12:58 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine shivered as the tail brushed against him. Darn, how did Gear manage to excite him like this everytime. He followed the xanadu filly out and downstairs towards the kitchen.

Once at the kitchen, he noticed Sandy burying himself in pancakes. "Hey, save some for us!" he said jokingly.
    (Yep, he's still there)

Sandy poked his head out from a comically huge stack of pancakes. He put a hoof to his chin in mock thought, before shaking his head furiously and ducking back behind his plate. The satisfied *om nom nom* sounds resumed.

Of course, Sandy did make sure to keep one eye on the pair, as he waited for Heartflight's demonstration. In case he couldn't eat through his pancakes in time, he nommed himself a little peephole just to be sure.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-16 at 12:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh such a gentlecolt, le swoon," She chuckled walking past him, of course flicking her tail against him.

"There you two are!" chuckled Night Jewel. "You'd think you got sent into a time warp or something, what with how long you took. Luckily for you, we didn't decide to steal your pancakes just yet." She continued eating, expecting and eagerly anticipating something exciting happening in a few moments.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Icy let out a soft gasp as Fox nuzzled her mane. "Er... maybe..." she began to say shyly, before deciding that it might be impolite to object, with Fox actually taking time to give her lessons and what not. She quickly clamped her mouth shut and tightened her hold on Fox.

Fox chuckled lightly moving his muzzle away. "Alright, first before we begin to try any fancy hoofwork, we need to get into the pendulum swaying motion, it helps get a natural flow." He began to sway his pony hips in a gentle rocking motion, side to side, taking a few steps in a smooth side to side motion. "This movement can also be referred to as that teen slow dance, haha..appropriate considering our current ages."

"So Miss Icy, how was your morning?"
    He asked as he did this and gestured for her to try the same motion. With his one hoof at her waist her helped guide them into the motion.

---

Gearstride

"Oh hello Sandy, Night Jewel....well its a good thing my pancakes weren't eaten, I'm feeling ravenous, hehe,'
    ' She winked at Siilverpine.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-16 at 04:15 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey Sandy," Heartflight suddenly said. "Remember how I promised you a demonstration? Observe." She hefted a banana-nut pancake, laden with butter and maple syrup ... and threw it at Gearstride and Silverpine.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-09-16 at 07:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Civic Center-Kitchen

Thoomph!

Syrup/butter laden pancake right to the head. Gooey, sugary stickiness everywhere on the filly.

"Gah...wah....why ja do that?" The filly asked confused at the reason, ruling out rule of funny. She frowned finding it drooping down, her fur just....blargh.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

"Rule of funny," Heartflight quipped, as though prompted by an unseen author. "Also, for making poor Sandy almost faint earlier."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Rule of funny," Heartflight quipped, as though prompted by an unseen author. "Also, for making poor Sandy almost faint earlier."

"Gah....wha...I....you...." The filly sputtered, words apparently escaping her. She pursed her pony lips and furrowed her brow. Then a light bulb went on in her head.

"Ohhh Heartflight......hug time!" She moved to hug the filly foal.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-16 at 07:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey Sandy," Heartflight suddenly said. "Remember how I promised you a demonstration? Observe." She hefted a banana-nut pancake, laden with butter and maple syrup ... and threw it at Gearstride and Silverpine.
    Sandy perked up, and got his notepad ready...

She hefted a banana-nut pancake, laden with butter and maple syrup ... and threw it at Gearstride and Silverpine.
    ...huh. That probably violated either or both of "don't be a bother" and "don't hurt their feelings", at least in his mind. Sandy suddenly thought it'd be a good idea to hide behind his stack of pancakes, lest they think he prompted her to do that.

"Gah....wha...I....you...." The filly sputtered, words apparently escaping her. She pursed her pony lips and furrowed her brow. Then a light bulb went on in her head.

"Ohhh Heartflight......hug time!" She moved to hug the filly foal.
    And now there was a Gearstride, out for syrupy revenge. Great. This is why he never raised a fuss, it always made things either complicated, argumentative, or sticky. He slipped under the table, trying to hide, but poking his snout out from under the tablecloth so he could see what happened.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yep, just as expected. Night Jewel's eyes gleamed. Things weren't quite as spectacular as she'd hoped, but they were getting there. "Nice shot there, by the way."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Gear's ears perked at the voices that started to chime in. She quickly looked for Sandy but he was out of her line sight.

Other target was Night Jewel. Heheheh. Gear pointed a hoof at her. "Switching targets." She then went after Night Jewel.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

"Argh!" Sliverpine exclaimed. He used a hoof to wipe his eyes clear of the mess.

Civic Center-Kitchen

Thoomph!

Syrup/butter laden pancake right to the head. Gooey, sugary stickiness everywhere on the filly.

"Gah...wah....why ja do that?" The filly asked confused at the reason, ruling out rule of funny. She frowned finding it drooping down, her fur just....blargh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy perked up, and got his notepad ready...

...huh. That probably violated either or both of "don't be a bother" and "don't hurt their feelings", at least in his mind. Sandy suddenly thought it'd be a good idea to hide behind his stack of pancakes, lest they think he prompted her to do that.

And now there was a Gearstride, out for syrupy revenge. Great. This is why he never raised a fuss, it always made things either complicated, argumentative, or sticky. He slipped under the table, trying to hide, but poking his snout out from under the tablecloth so he could see what happened.
    Sliverpine definitely had somepony in mind to blame for this.

Le Sandy.

Seeing how Gear was taking care of Heartflight, he called out in a sing-song voice. "Oh... Sandy... come out and play..."

Fox chuckled lightly moving his muzzle away. "Alright, first before we begin to try any fancy hoofwork, we need to get into the pendulum swaying motion, it helps get a natural flow." He began to sway his pony hips in a gentle rocking motion, side to side, taking a few steps in a smooth side to side motion. "This movement can also be referred to as that teen slow dance, haha..appropriate considering our current ages."

"So Miss Icy, how was your morning?"
    He asked as he did this and gestured for her to try the same motion. With his one hoof at her waist her helped guide them into the motion.
    Icy tried her best to mimic Fox's movement. It was... surprisingly hard, especially for a first-timer like her. Her first few steps were noticeably clumsy. But with Fox's steady hoof on her waist, she was able to follow him reasonably well.

Anyhow, she still needed to answer his question. "It was... interesting I suppose. I think I know more than I needed to about plants. Had a pancake breakfast with the foals. Watched the two earthpony shamelessly flirt with each other." She blushed a little at the last sentence, considering what they were doing now.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 08:57 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

"Argh!" Sliverpine exclaimed. He used a hoof to wipe his eyes clear of the mess.

Sliverpine definitely had somepony in mind to blame for this.

Le Sandy.

Seeing how Gear was taking care of Heartflight, he called out in a sing-song voice. "Oh... Sandy... come out and play..."
    He may or may not notice a quick ruffle of the tablecloth as Sandy's snout darted back under cover.