New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

So, I've been dragged back kicking and screaming to watching a couple of homestarrunner animations after having escaped.

*shudder*

Wiggy whack.

In any event. Aussie burgers were a success tonight. a messy, wonderful, two burgers in one dinner success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Old homestar isnt that bad. Trogdor and Japenese cartoon.. oh and Trevor the vampire. They werent that bad.

Its odd though. I started watching Legendary frog again. Tom bombadil and solid snake made me laugh... not a lot else has.

Decline of Video gaming is still hysterical.

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Awesome, Per-bear got the thread up!

And, in other news...

No more exams! I'm done! Finito! Finished! Complete! That last one drained all my energy, but I'm still happy as hell, because I'm done!

Cookies for everyone who wished me luck! *Throws cookies*
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

4. - Top - End - #64

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Awesome, Per-bear got the thread up!

And, in other news...

No more exams! I'm done! Finito! Finished! Complete! That last one drained all my energy, but I'm still happy as hell, because I'm done!

Cookies for everyone who wished me luck! *Throws cookies*
    *steals cookies* Congratz. Now here's hoping to you having done well with 'em.

Wrath: Heh... I forgot all about the Decline series. I'll have to reacquaint myself.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #65

Agreed! You Must. The christmas one made me giggle. It was also full of awesomeness.

Additionally... My arm hurts in a very specific spot very badly. I can't rotate or lift my arm or pain shoots up it. That epically sucks

-Wrath
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

6. - Top - End - #66

NecromancerGuy

What happened to bring this on?
    Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    What happened to bring this on?
    It involves cuddling and huggles, a truck on fire, a pen, 37.6 ft of string, bear calvary and the White House.

-Wrath
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Huh. No Boogie Blessing.
    Oh how times have changed.

'Course, I remember when you didn't have a Random Banter without a menu in the first post so times really have changed.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Huh. No Boogie Blessing.
    Oh how times have changed.

'Course, I remember when you didn't have a Random Banter without a menu in the first post so times really have changed.
    Well, that's what happens when the official blessers leave. I tried to be a surrogate boogier, but it didn't really work. v.v

*hugs*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

I had a 'dead time' until just recently, what 'big name' familiar posters have disappeared?

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Well, that's what happens when the official blessers leave. I tried to be a surrogate boogier, but it didn't really work. v.v

*hugs*
    aww <3. ~hugs~ I'm sure you woulda been a great surrogate boogier. Better than me at least. My arm can't rotate. Makes it hard to boogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    I had a 'dead time' until just recently, what 'big name' familiar posters have disappeared?
    I have no idea . I'm off an on between dead times though. QC and xkcd are just distracting as hell

-Wrath
    Last edited by EndlessWrath; 2009-11-16 at 04:35 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

12. - Top - End - #72
    Banned

Fredthefighter arrived, rose, and left again during your hiatus. CurlyKitGirl has nearly disappeared under the demands of Oxford (yes, she's now fulfilling her destiny). RabbitHoleLost has acquired an offline life and, while she posts at the same rate while here, those are now special occasions instead of daily. Jibar is here now, just coming off of a hiatus, possibly to detox from all things Internet. PhoeKun returned, sulked, and left. Ego Slayer stormed off and FdL faded away. Alarra's busy with life but I'll let Zeb the Troll tell you the details. Midnight Son rode off into the sunset, and we lately found out that fire he drove towards was actually phoenixinoehp. Brickwall was banned. . .

That should mostly cover it.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Fredthefighter arrived, rose, and left again during your hiatus. CurlyKitGirl has nearly disappeared under the demands of Oxford (yes, she's now fulfilling her destiny). RabbitHoleLost has acquired an offline life and, while she posts at the same rate while here, those are now special occasions instead of daily. Jibar is here now, just coming off of a hiatus, possibly to detox from all things Internet. PhoeKun returned, sulked, and left. Ego Slayer stormed off and FdL faded away. Alarra's busy with life but I'll let Zeb the Troll tell you the details. Midnight Son rode off into the sunset, and we lately found out that fire he drove towards was actually phoenixinoehp. Brickwall was banned. . .

...wow. That's... =\

*sighs*...we've lost some good people. *nods sadly*

*huggles everyone tight*

EDIT: 7 of those people I have hugged in RL. Now I really feel like everyone's gone. =\
    Last edited by Cobra_Ikari; 2009-11-16 at 04:45 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74

...wow. That's... =\

*sighs*...we've lost some good people. *nods sadly*

*huggles everyone tight*

EDIT: 7 of those people I have hugged in RL. Now I really feel like everyone's gone. =\
    and that is quite sad indeed. People come and go. Your lucky enough to hug a playgrounder IRL. I give you props. Now all we can do is hope they have great fortunes and that life treats them well..

and of course that they come back and join us.

Also. sharks are not fluffy. Neither are porcupines.
    -Wrath
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

This is kind of odd to read actually.
    I currently live with PhoeKun and I used to live with Midnight Son... 2 months ago. And I stayed a couple days at Alarra and Zebs only 3 months ago.
    I've also been talking with FdL a bit more lately.

I'm living on the opposite side of the playground nowadays.
    Last edited by Reinboom; 2009-11-16 at 04:51 AM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

This is kind of odd to read actually.
    I currently live with PhoeKun and I used to live with Midnight Son... 2 months ago. And I stayed a couple days at Alarra and Zebs only 3 months ago.
    I've also been talking with FdL a bit more lately.

I'm living on the opposite side of the playground nowadays.
    *huggles*...you were missed muchly. *nodnodnod*

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

*huggles*...you were missed muchly. *nodnodnod*
    Oh I do try.
    So, how about some magic?

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh I do try.
    So, how about some magic?
    =3

You do magic on me just by being here, hun.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Banned

That is a bit odd. Even the people who decamped post--what-was-that-site-called--migration* liked to stay in touch with slightly more personal media than the Playground and its measure of anonymity. 'Course, that does leave the remainder to wonder. . .

(steps out, applies more deodorant, returns)

'Tis not all bad though. Look at this page and how many well-met people here are new.

*em dash, four en dashes, em dash

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Funnily enough I've been here and watched most these people rise in popularity and leave.
    I never really left, instead migrating to Gaming (Other Games) for quite a while and hanging in the Steam thread making sporadic visits elsewhere. Me and Random Banter have an odd history.
    I still talk to Ego, and the reasons she left still make me sad. I missed PhoeKun's brief reappearence (tell us how she is SweetRein!). I know Alarra is doing well, and her and Zeb seem happy together. Midnight Son never did update us on how his trip was going. Very happy for Curly considering it's everything she wanted. I never saw Fred leave, must've been when I was out of Friendly Banter. I know what's going on with Rabbit and she seems happy. Never did find out what happened to Brickwall.
    And now where are Charity, Bosssmiley and Rawhide? Haven't seen them post for ages.

...I feel remarkably old for someone younger than that list of people.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

21. - Top - End - #81

What?

MANDELBROT is evolving!

Congratulations! Your MANDELBROT evolved into MANDELBULB!
    Spoiler
    Show

(With my excuses for the Pokemon moment, but it's too good to miss!)

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Funnily enough I've been here and watched most these people rise in popularity and leave.
    I never really left, instead migrating to Gaming (Other Games) for quite a while and hanging in the Steam thread making sporadic visits elsewhere. Me and Random Banter have an odd history.
    I still talk to Ego, and the reasons she left still make me sad. I missed PhoeKun's brief reappearence (tell us how she is SweetRein!). I know Alarra is doing well, and her and Zeb seem happy together. Midnight Son never did update us on how his trip was going. Very happy for Curly considering it's everything she wanted. I never saw Fred leave, must've been when I was out of Friendly Banter. I know what's going on with Rabbit and she seems happy. Never did find out what happened to Brickwall.
    And now where are Charity, Bosssmiley and Rawhide? Haven't seen them post for ages.

...I feel remarkably old for someone younger than that list of people.
    PhoeKun is doing well, of course. Other than having a little bit of shared "cabin fever" due to being unable to get out (we lost our debit card on a bank account, which we need to pay for gas, it's being replaced soon). Mostly, playing console games it seems.

MidnightSon got his apartment, as he informed me not that long ago via phone. I do not know further than this.

And I thought I just saw rawhide posting. Are you sure it's been ages? Rawhide~ oh~ rawhide~

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ettin in the Playground

I find it very suspicious that I say I haven't seen Rawhide, and then he post in Gaming (Other), my board.
    There, I am Sheriff.
    Nothing but a Nobody

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, haven't seen Rawhide post in quite some time....

And now I'm being nostalgic and wanting those people to post again....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

My monitor broke. Whee.

26. - Top - End - #86

NecromancerGuy

That's too bad, love.

I just finished Unseen Academicals and found that I had stayed up an extra three hours in the endeavour.

Boy oh boy but have my reading skills atrophied since I were a lad.
    Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Getting forced to the formal tomorrow night
    First person to say 'oh go it'll be fun it's your last time to see everyone' or any other variant of such bull**** gets my everlasting hatred.

May or may not be wearing an eye-patch though, depends on my mood and how pirateish I feel. Also depends on whether this stye becomes a big ugly pustule >.>

Dyed my hair to get rid of crappy blonde splotchiness from the Leukemia Foundation dyeing I did earlier in the year. Looks good.

At least the 'after-party' will be awesome. Staying up all night watching Classic Disney Movies and having Jelly Shots. By which I mean, shots of actual jelly, no alcohol. Also, the person hosting has never seen The Lion King. Sad, sad person.
    Last edited by Anuan; 2009-11-16 at 06:23 AM.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

28. - Top - End - #88

NecromancerGuy

So what kind of formal is this and why are you so loathe to go?

Also, just think, since you never see them ever again, you can get all of that twittishness and pratishness off of your chest. Or just toss it off of a bridge and never have to deal with the lot again.
    Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Getting forced to the formal tomorrow night
    oh go it'll be fun it's your last time to see everyone

I never really left, instead migrating to Gaming (Other Games) for quite a while and hanging in the Steam thread making sporadic visits elsewhere.
    Yes, JibJab belongs to us that follow the way of The One Free Man now, Jared. We are slowly but surely dragging him kicking and screaming into the abyss that is Gaming (Other).

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Meh, Gaming(other) never really had that much of a grip on me.

I occasionaly went back there when I and people played D2(LoD) and then browse the occasional thread.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!