New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

*walks in holding a sack filled with stuff looted from Coffies room*

ummm... y'aknow... i WOULD write some kind of story buuut... im just not a good writer when im useing other pepoles charicters....

... *slowly walks away*

2. - Top - End - #632
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

I've made myself a new avatar for genderbender week .

Zanaril -amazing picture ,as always. This crown floating above Xykon's head looks starnge to me, but after all he is a sorcerer and wears it to look cool, so why not . I like how You make them both look like people you should be afraid of.

ShinyDelusion and Sereg -thanks for comments about the story. I began to think that people hadn't noticed it.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Ooh, tis a nice avatar.

(Goes back to look at crown)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sorry I havent been on for a couple hours. Was hanging overa tiolet with my stomach P.O'ed at me. and I heard about the vermonster.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, poor you! Cure Light Wounds! Remove Disease!

BelkarTsukiko.

(Just adding a random ship to every post. XD)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

6. - Top - End - #636

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Oh, poor you! Cure Light Wounds! Remove Disease!

BelkarTsukiko.

(Just adding a random ship to every post. XD)
    Thanks, your spells are the equivilent of gingerale and saltines on my stomach. and I dont have to post a random ship because I am working on rogue love.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

7. - Top - End - #637

On the topic of songs for ships, V/A would probably be "Don't Stand so Close to Me" by the Police, in my mind.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    On the topic of songs for ships, V/A would probably be "Don't Stand so Close to Me" by the Police, in my mind.
    That was actually what I was listening to as I was writing my V/A story. 'Tis a great song, if a creepy one.

...And that is how I met your father.

9. - Top - End - #639

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondodo View Post
    I understood what you were going for Sereg it just didn't quite work properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    I got it, but when i come to think about it, it is slightly out of place. Sorry. Good tho.
    Aaaaaaaaargh! I have failed you all as an author. I must think of an appropriate penance. At least I got the mood right. Thank you to those who are enjoying the fic otherwise and sorry that I didn’t manage to get that part right. Anyway, here is part 6 of “More than Just Duty”:

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh Twelve Gods, why have you turned from me? Is it my destiny to be abandoned by all whom I love? No, I will not accept that this is my fate. You have a plan for me. I need only to discover it. The other prisoners are distracting. If only I could be alone with you. Then I would know when you showed me my destiny. Wait, someone is coming. Could it be? Yes, it’s Sangwaan!

“Sangwaan, have you come back to me?” I ask. Could this be the time when things finally begin to come right? When I will be rewarded for my duty to the gods. Will she return to me and reveal how I can atone to the gods. “I am here on Hinjo’s orders.” She says coldly. “Hinjo has asked us to bring all prisoners over level five to see him. However, I think he has seen enough of you, Miko.” She turns to the guards. “According to the official records, we need to bring the halfling, the goth theurge, the larcenist and the old kidnapper.”

As the guards lead the prisoners off, I call out, “How could you still be so bitter?”
    “Go ahead, I’ll handle this.” She says to the guards. When we are alone, she begins to speak, “I thought that we had finished this discussion years ago. You disobeyed my orders. How can I trust you again? And now, once again, you have proved your tendency to kill people whom you were merely meant to take into custody. I’m actually shocked at the patience the Twelve have shown you. You should have fallen after you killed that necrocarnate.”
    “How can you believe that?” I ask, “He threatened YOU! It was for your safety.”
    “He was an INCARNUM user.” she replies, “I am a WIZARD. What was he going to do?”
    I hesitate, “He could have gotten lucky and critted you with a greataxe...” I begin.
    “The greataxe that we would have confiscated?” she asks.
    “Um…” I say, “No…the one that he may have kept hidden in case he was captured.” Sangwaan places her face in her palm before suddenly lifting it and beginning to wildly gesture whilst yelling, “Because of your indiscretion, he will be raised and reach 18th level in service of an evil, hobgoblin army! Perhaps this army. I didn’t bother checking.”
    “Will he have any useful class features by then?” I ask.
    “Well, no...but it's the principle of the thing!” answers Sangwaan. “I’m finished with this conversation. Goodbye, Miko.” She walks out the door.
    “No, Sangwaan!” I cry, “Don’t leave me again! Sangikins…!”

For those of you who don’t know, I must give Raging Gene Ray credit for the incarnum joke which I used practically word for word with just a couple of minor additions. I hope that it adds some light humour to an otherwise sad scene. Unless my plans change, only the final part is left.

PS. Happy Single Awareness Day.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

Are there any Crack pictures that people are waiting for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

XD
    Loveit!
    So... what's an incarnum user?

MikoRedcloak

12. - Top - End - #642
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    Are there any Crack pictures that people are waiting for?
    I don't know about already asked for pics but I can make a request. This Goddess and Durkon. Why you ask? I like norse mythology.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Titan in the Playground

Elan and the Fertility Goddess. (Nodnod)

14. - Top - End - #644

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    In that case, Tsukiko should really focus her attention on non-humans...
    Undead bestiality?
    I don't know if that's more squicky than bestiality on its own or not.

Mmm...Vermonster. I could so eat that by myself!
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Undead bestiality?
    Well, that's another interpretation.
    I don't know if that's more squicky than bestiality on its own or not.
    I think it's probably another one of those things that needs a chart.

Like that genderswitching chart I made, I wonder where that went...
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-14 at 06:12 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

16. - Top - End - #646

Well, that's another interpretation.
    Oh yeah, I forgot there wasn't just humans in the DnD'verse. Although as "humanoid" how close are they to human?

I think it's probably another one of those things that needs a chart.

Like that genderswitching chart I made, I wonder where that went...
    The one in the table? That was a couple of threads ago.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

Well, there is the bit with the oracle talking about the Druid whose wife cheats on him with his animal companion. XD
    Are there werewolves? TsukikoxUndeadWerewolf

18. - Top - End - #648

Griffon

XD
    Loveit!
    So... what's an incarnum user?

Thank you. But I'm starting to develop an intense hatred of the last line. It doesn't do what I wanted it to and I'm thinking of rewriting it.

An incarnum user is someone who borrows the souls of others and uses them to create soulmelds which are a lot like temporary magic items. Usually, the soul suffers no ill effects. Necrocarnates, however, force good souls to serve them in a method that's described as torture to the soul. Incarnum was mentioned in the strip where Redcloak interrogates O-Chul.

@Reynard I doubt anyone would object to you illistrating any pairining as long as it complies to the rules.

EDIT: Yes, there are werewolves in D&D, as well as were-pretty much everything else's.

19. - Top - End - #649

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    EDIT: Yes, there are werewolves in D&D, as well as were-pretty much everything else's.
    Such as the not so infamous Ass-were, a Were-donkey.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fret not, people, I haven't abandoned you guys! I'm just really busy and no longer have time to check in and read everything. But I'll still drop a picture parcel or two once in a while.

This was part of a 3.5-paneler with a sad ending for V, but y'know, I figured poor elf's gotta get a happy ending once in a while.

Plus happy V is just. So. Cute.

Happy new year, bitches! (like "dawgs". I hear they say that in America.)

I draw pictures:

(haven't been updated in a while and you can read the comic here)

21. - Top - End - #651
    Titan in the Playground

Excellent as always.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
    This was part of a 3.5-paneler with a sad ending for V, but y'know, I figured poor elf's gotta get a happy ending once in a while.

Plus happy V is just. So. Cute.
    D'awww.
    I wonder who V's talking to? *imagines a room full of every character V's ever been shipped with*

And as always, I'm now curous about what the original idea was. XD
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-14 at 07:51 AM.
    DeviantArt

23. - Top - End - #653

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Such as the not so infamous Ass-were, a Were-donkey.
    Ass-weres and were-donkeys are not the same thing. Were-donkeys are humanoids that can change into donkeys (usually at the full-moon) whereas ass-weres are donkeys that can change into humanoids (if I remember correctly, usually at the new-moon).

Now to keep this on topic, who should we ship them with?

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    Ass-weres and were-donkeys are not the same thing. Were-donkeys are humanoids that can change into donkeys (usually at the full-moon) whereas ass-weres are donkeys that can change into humanoids (if I remember correctly, usually at the new-moon).

Now to keep this on topic, who should we ship them with?
    1)Vaarsuvius.
    2)Everybody else.

DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #655
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril
    stuff
    It would have worked better in stick-form with squarish panels, I think. Or as a short clip, done all cinematically and stuff. It was longer at first, but can pretty much be distilled into ~3 (and optional half) panels:
    Spoiler
    Show

0. Same panel, except eyes are turned down kind of bashful-like at the ground.
    --little monologue has started
    1. That panel.
    --monologue starts to wind up, something along the lines of "happy Valentine's day" comes up
    2. Eyes widen, general face
    (optional 2.5) close-up dropped flowers
    3. Door closes
    (another optional half) establishing shot for context (in the longer version this panel is unnecessary because there's fluff and filler prior to panel 1)

I think I'm kind of getting the androgynous look down!

1)Vaarsuvius and Vaarsuvius' many clones, polymorphed into everybody else
    Fixed that for you.

PS: immensely adorable picture, Zan.
    Last edited by Saeyan; 2010-02-14 at 08:12 AM.

I draw pictures:

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Odor View Post
    I don't know about already asked for pics but I can make a request. This Goddess and Durkon. Why you ask? I like norse mythology.

Well, what do you think of my first ever Crack pairing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #657

Well, there is the bit with the oracle talking about the Druid whose wife cheats on him with his animal companion. XD
    Are there werewolves? TsukikoxUndeadWerewolf
    Werewolves are usually classed (in Hollywood at least) as undead, which annoys me sometimes as they aren't really. They're still human for three weeks of the month, just cursed.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #658

Griffon

@Zanaril and Saeyan I kind of expected answers like those. Other than our little black dress, however, I thought that Windstriker might be appropriate, as might (in a more obscure fashion) Thor's might Durkon (with the whole "shapechanging" thing). Actually, with that logic, we may be able to ask for the return of badger!V! Yay!

EDIT: That picture is awesome! And I can see it! Yay!

29. - Top - End - #659
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sereg: Pay no heed to that, I just like V because it's easy to write/draw...no wait actually robes are super annoying to draw.

I just realized that today is V Day! Happy V Day! (realized when I saw the picture was vday.jpg)

I draw pictures:

30. - Top - End - #660
    Halfling in the Playground

Alright people, I have been working on this for a while, but only began typing today. This is all I have right now, and I'm sorry for that, but, because I have it planned out, it won't be such a huge span of time in-between this one and the next. Long sentence, nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!

Spoiler
    Show

For the next few hours, Vaarsuvius drifted in and out of consciousness. At one point, she was ripped from her dreams by sharp pull on her hair. Bleary eyes opened, to see that same damned dark elf, kneeling in front of her. He had no mercy in his face. “Drink,” he said sternly, forcing a mug of dark liquid to her mouth. Vaarsuvius struggled, trying to free herself, but the more she moved, the more she saw and understood. She was bound and lying next to one of the rocks on her pitiful island. Peering about through half open eyes, she caught glimpses of equipment strewn about, her own and the drow’s.

glancing at her feeble struggle, Zz’dtri spoke again. “Fine, if that’s how your going to act, I make you drink this.” his hand shot out, grabbing her face in his hand, prying her jaw open just enough so he could pour the scummy liquid down her throat. It was fiery, and burned Vaarsuvius’s throat, landing heavily in her stomach. Immediately she was fully functional, able to speak and see all of the island in which she was trapped.

“I’m not dead?” Vaarsuvius spoke carefully, afraid for the first time in her life of the consequences of her actions. “No, I’m afraid not.” Zz’dtri said, his backed turned to the high elf, “that drink I gave keeps you functional, but immobile in all body sections, not including the face of course. It’s my own concoction, and I use quite often.” In response Vaarsuvius tried to move, but was unable, she had lost control of her own self. “You bastard, what’s your idea? If the found you my allies would kill you in a moment!” Vaarsuvius shot at him. “Ah, I thought your assistances would come with, but look at my luck. You spurned them and flew away in a rage. What could be more perfect?” a rare smile came to Zz’dtri’s face.

“I would kill you were you stand if it were not for these bonds,” Vaarsuvius’s face reddened and voice raised, she was not accustomed to a situation where she had no power. “Again, I have beaten, for I’m quite sure you would not want to let this go to waste.” Vaarsuvius let out a quick gasp. The drow had her spell book.

Comments, complaints, suggestions, ideas, anything accepted.

I added this if you want to read them all as one:
    Spoiler
    Show

Vaarsuvius rested on the small island, leaning back against the rock. She read on inside of her book, hoping to immerse herself in something so meaningless so she wouldn’t have to relive the same memories over and over. Every time she even blinked, she could see the soldiers face, contorted with rage, anger directed at her, for her own useless magic. Vaarsuvius hung her head in shame. She knew she should have done something, anything to help those soldiers. Her head ached, and her arms hung loosely at her sides from tiredness, but she forced herself not to trance.

Eventually she grew tired of her book. The sun blared over the island, and shade was impossible to find. Piling her books enough high enough so she could read while standing up, the accursed imp returned to her. It floated close by, but still a small distance away. “So…hey there, again.” The small imp asked, flying closer, beating its small wings. “Great gods of magic, have you actually returned?” Vaarsuvius replied dryly, almost completely locked into her reading. Vaarsuvius inwardly groaned as the demon pressed on, asking about the magic the elf used and how to make it better. “Nothing a mage like you couldn’t finish in a few weeks, at the most.”

Raising her arm to be level with the flying imp, which glowed with magical energy, and responded calmly; “You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting.”
    “By design.”

“It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: Disintegrate!” shouting the spell, a green ray of crackling magic shot out of her extended hand. “Whoa! Hey, you almost hit me with that!” the imp shot upwards, crying out in fright at the aspect of becoming a small pile of dust.

“Apologies, I will endeavor to aim more accurately next round, spawn of hell!” The imp flew into the air again, hoping to dodge as Vaarsuvius prepared to cast a second spell. Before she could release the words to cast it again, she heard a whispered voice from behind her, “Vaarsuvius, you may want to save yours spells, you’re going to need them.”

Spinning around, Vaarsuvius saw a figure floating in the air. “What, surprised to see me all of the sudden?” the Drow grinned, green magic crackling in his dark hand.

Zz’dtri stayed floating in the air, nearly twenty feet above the rocky island. Almost seconds after he had made his presence known to Vaarsuvius she summoned power from within her, releasing it in a great gout of flame. Zz’dtri stayed motionless, but mumbled something Vaarsuvius could not understand. When the flames died away, a small globe of green magic pulsed around the dark elf. Still smiling he gently flew down level with the elf, talking calmly. “Still using the same fire, Vaarsuvius? I would have expected something a little more, inventive…”

He kept coming forward, as Vaarsuvius took steps back trying to open the gap between them. Before she could react, he cast a spell quickly, flying from his hands; “Hold person.” Caught by surprise, Vaarsuvius felt her strength drain away, leaving her standing with an startled expression on her pointed face. The Drow circled the elf, studying her. Finally he landed in front of her. Murmuring softly, Zz’dtri continued to speak, his tone turning from angered to rage. “I was placed in a cell. I was starved, and torn from the magic that had become such an important part of my life, like it has to you. I treated horribly directly because of you. You and your damned method of finding loopholes, some horrible problem every person around you except for your own damned self.”

By the end of his speech Zz’dtri was shaking with anger, but as soon as he had become angered he was calm again, speaking in his normal whispered state. Vaarsuvius felt strength flow back into her. Once the spell the Drow had cast she planned to fight back with every ounce of strength she had. “I could use a spell to stop his own, or impair his movement. Forcecage may wo-” Her thoughts where cut short when the dark elf grabbed her throat. Her mind was blank, she couldn’t breath. Her only intent was to last on what little air she had.

With his one hand Zz’dtri held Vaarsuvius. His other stayed to one of the scimitars on his back. He pulled it form the sheath, turning the tip to Vaarsuvius’s thin neck, just close enough to draw a thin line of blood. “I would have expected you to have shrugged off the spell by now, elf. I suppose it doesn’t matter. It fills you with a power, doesn’t it? Being able to kill your worst enemy any time you choose?” He gave a soft laugh, and continued, “But I’m not going to kill you…” He released Vaarsuvius, who dropped to her knees, gasping in air. Finally she spoke.

“Why…not?” Zz’dtri stared down at her, no mercy in his eyes. “I have something better in store for you. But for now, take a nap.” He swung the scimitar down, landing a heavy blow on Vaarsuvius’s head, who crumpled to the ground with a groan. Zz’dtri could only grin wickedly. Soon the dragon would arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few hours, Vaarsuvius drifted in and out of consciousness. At one point, she was ripped from her dreams by sharp pull on her hair. Bleary eyes opened, to see that same damned dark elf, kneeling in front of her. He had no mercy in his face. “Drink,” he said sternly, forcing a mug of dark liquid to her mouth. Vaarsuvius struggled, trying to free herself, but the more she moved, the more she saw and understood. She was bound and lying next to one of the rocks on her pitiful island. Peering about through half open eyes, she caught glimpses of equipment strewn about, her own and the drow’s.

glancing at her feeble struggle, Zz’dtri spoke again. “Fine, if that’s how your going to act, I make you drink this.” his hand shot out, grabbing her face in his hand, prying her jaw open just enough so he could pour the scummy liquid down her throat. It was fiery, and burned Vaarsuvius’s throat, landing heavily in her stomach. Immediately she was fully functional, able to speak and see all of the island in which she was trapped.

“I’m not dead?” Vaarsuvius spoke carefully, afraid for the first time in her life of the consequences of her actions. “No, I’m afraid not.” Zz’dtri said, his backed turned to the high elf, “that drink I gave keeps you functional, but immobile in all body sections, not including the face of course. It’s my own concoction, and I use quite often.” In response Vaarsuvius tried to move, but was unable, she had lost control of her own self. “You bastard, what’s your idea? If the found you my allies would kill you in a moment!” Vaarsuvius shot at him. “Ah, I thought your assistances would come with, but look at my luck. You spurned them and flew away in a rage. What could be more perfect?” a rare smile came to Zz’dtri’s face.

“I would kill you were you stand if it were not for these bonds,” Vaarsuvius’s face reddened and voice raised, she was not accustomed to a situation where she had no power. “Again, I have beaten, for I’m quite sure you would not want to let this go to waste.” Vaarsuvius let out a quick gasp. The drow had her spell book.

That's it? I was hoping them all together would be longer...
    Last edited by Lawyergoblin; 2010-02-14 at 09:56 AM.