New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Divinecon 15.2 - Pernieth, Undead

Pernieth waves a hand as if to dismiss the apology, saying. "Purpose." The death of those Trees was not without meaning, their sacrifice achieved a greater goal than their lives. It was acceptable, and to be honored, not lamented.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    The Gathered Gods

The Visionary erupts into laughter, the whole of the great city seemed in good cheer as the sound of thunderous laughter echoes through the streets of the great city. Then the Visionary's voice is heard, "See the wisdom I have appointed in these goblins? I have been deemed 'unworthy' to sit upon a throne located in my very heart. I expect the three of these goblins to show us great wisdom."

"I KNOW I AM GREAT! Now then... considering you have been deemed "unworthy" aren't you going to punish yourself? I do love some good punishment! OH PLEASE TELL ME THAT I GET TO PRONOUNCE THE SENTENCE AS WELL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    The Void - Kerx, The Cosmic Mother

Kerx appeared in the void next to the Cosmic Mother. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted "Heeeey!! Cosmic Grandma! Time to wake up! Got some stuff going down! Your son is about to get some big appointments by the Visionary!"

He tossed Ahn's communication orb from the Visionary into the void space between himself and the Cosmic Mother and without missing a beat, he grabbed hold of a massive parade style drumset out of nothing and began to beat a loud and obnoxious beat on it. "Heeeeyyyyyy!!!!!"
    A massive draconic palm catches the communication orb as it is thrown. However, it is not the sleeping nebula dragon that catches it "You are wasting your breath little one." says the Platinum Dragon "Can a giant hear an ant no matter how loud it tries to scream? You are less than a grain of sand compared to her. Yell and scream all you want, the our Mother cannot hear you. At least not that way. If she was so easily awakened then there is no guarantee that you mortals would be able to bear her mere presence. She sleeps to protect all of you, and mortal prayers come through me and... the other...." says Bahamut, first born of the Dragons.

"Your... prayer... has been heard. What is it you wish from our Mother?"
    says Bahamut as he looks at the Orb.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post

"Mother!" The goddess prayed. "See me through your eyes bound. Know me. Know that I carry your fire. My father acknowledges your pact. He takes it seriously. No children from the lost has been taken by your enemies. He holds his end of the bargain, Mother. The children are safe, on the ground. Afar from the Moon! But my father still stands there, not wanting to lose all that he's built. Please Mother, protect him, he is my father and is dear to me."

"Our Mother slumbers, and my Eldest Brother is preoccupied."
    All of a sudden, the most beautiful Elf appears in front of Lylien "But I have heard the prayer of a god. Yet our mother is not easily awakened, not even when another god calls on her, but I am here. How can I be of service?" says Tiamat while smiling at Lylien.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Kerx, Bahamut

"Bahamut, Bahamut..." muttered the horned goblin as he rubbed his chin. "You mortals. That's a lot coming from another avatar, granted a powerful avatar, ha! Ha! Oh wait... wouldnt that technically make you a goblins uncle? Ahahahaha!...wait... then you would be my uncle! Oh apologies!" Kerx bowed before Bahamut.

"Anyways! I am Kerx, Avatar of Ahn! He wanted to make sure that Grannie knew!" Kerx laughed
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

The Omen Tower - Sergeant Goos, Yue, Bobby, Mal, Ur

Mal moves his hand and small machinery springs into the room, they are construct scraps all mixed together in uneven forms. No two of the small things are equal, standarization not breed into them, but they all surround Bobby and raise her moving her to more comfortable medical quarters.

"I think this is too much ma'am. Rampaging canivals and a spiteful island I can deal with that. But... taking the gods flame?"

"The cosmic mother should be within our reach, she gave her power to the father in order to sail the void. If the stars are bound within the engines there has to be be fire on them."

"But what about the other's?"

"The cakling fire built the engines along with the father, maybe he can be reasoned with."

"Let god matters to the gods. Worry about how to get in and out."

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Yhrzallus

The pieces finally on place the prosperity god looked over the board with curiosity. He felt stronger now that he had simply decided to ignore the time god. Perhaps he was growing wiser or becoming mad.

"Deep down I keep assuming that you will stand by me. It's your elder who is standing there, taking shots at what we built. If you wish to go to his side I won't hold it against you. You'll always be a brother to me. If not, would you mind taking the first move?"

Lylien - Lylien, Ask, Tiamat

The goddess stands and she raises a hand as two constructs move to protect her.

"If harm was intended it would already be done."

She looks regal, serene, almost calm. Still her fingers shaked all too slightly, and she kept her hands firmly held against each other when not doing anything with them. She was trying to keep herself in control. In contrast to her, her sisters is unruly, her hair is a mess and her face has been smeared by two single simetrical tears. She springs moving towards the avatar and is stopped Lylien's arm. The two sisters struggle for a moment before some sense is returned to Ask.

You could move yourself against that damned loose canon. Isn't he your enemy? I want it dead, that will help, yeah!

"Sister, please. We only want some protection for the children and for our father. That's all."

When Ask is to speak again, Lylien pinches her arm, hard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Eucle 0 AP + 7 AP + 2 PAP

3 AP raise divine rank (to 16): Actions (join pantheon (1), create avatar (1), Teach Populace (1)

As a Greater deity Eucle gains a new DCM

{C} Crowned by wealth dragons: Two draconic heads spring from Eucle's shoulder each bearing the insectoid features of his own wealth dragons. This beasts can breath noxious vapours, providing the prosperity god with wards and weapons against metal.

4 AP + 2 PAP remaining

Lylien

3 AP + 3 AP from rollover + 1 PAP

6 AP + 1 PAP remaining
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

5. - Top - End - #125
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hemeliosa's sword begins to glow, and her shield reforms into a battle standard, even as she stands in the void.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Hemeliosa: +3 AP; Ignus: +7 AP

Hemeliosa: -3 AP: Gain Domain War.

Ignus: -2 Healing Domain Portfolio: Curatives
    -3 gain Healing Domain

Remaining AP: Hemeliosa: 0, Ignus: 2
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-28 at 03:47 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Medical Quarters, The Omen Tower - Ulvin, Bobby

"Hello, Robin." came Ulvin's voice, strong and powerful, chasing the darkness away as Bobby opened her eyes to see the King Knight casually sitting on a stump by a camp fire and cooking...cooking!? Never had she thought that she would see Ulvin Silverblade frying eggs over a campfire!

"Your Grace!" came Bobby's reply and she immediately fell to her face. "Forgive me! I am unworthy!" She said, she was an escaped convict afterall.

"No. We wont be having any of that." Said Ulvin as he reached over to pick her up off of the ground, sitting her on a stump next to him and dropping the fried eggs in a wooden plate before setting it in her hands. Bobby started eating without a second thought...she was starving.

Ulvin smiled and asked her, "Robin, do you know your legacy?"

"Wha? Well..." a bit of shame entered her voice. "I'm from a family of knights.....but I dont live up to it...I am a shame to my family."

"No. There is so much more to you than that and you WILL live up to it. You are going to come to terms with who you really are." Ulvin placed a hand on her head, his glowing eyes staring into her very soul with a warm and comforting smile.

"Before I was a swordsman of great reknown. I was a simple farmboy named Ulvin Silverheart. Ah, yes. The same last name that you bear." The King Knight chuckled at her shocked face as the realization hit home. "I was hard-headed and refused to stay home. Unlike my brother who fathered your line. I took on the name of Silverblade for I too was a shame to my family...but instead I proved to being honor to them in my own way. I exceeded the expectations other had of me....and now it's your turn to exceed the expectations that other have for you." He flicked her head and Bobby awoke within the Medical Quarters, drenched in sweat, her cheeks streaked with tears of joy. She wasnt alone anymore and she simply laughed out loud at the thought.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-28 at 04:10 PM.
    Currently Playing

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Divinecon 2.0 - Many Gathered Gods, Three Goblins, and an Undead (Zahav - Zalal)

As the belated greed god steps out of the moon's dream and walks the streets on the moon he can't but marvel at the destruction. Even in death he wonders what would have happened hadn't his father taken contingencies and reacted as fast as he had. Well, that was a matter for another story. He had a task.

He advanced unto the void and to the gathering gods. And bowed all too slightly when he arrived there, acknowledging everyone's presence in turn, starting with the goblins and continued with the gods from least to the Visonary's last.

Zahav - Zalal himself looks to be made of ash and shadow given shape under white wood vines. His face, are some chiseled white features in immitation of the prosperity's god own image, over a fleeting pool of darkness.

"I would like to comfort you all, for I know many of you had some of yours who had found a place on the Moon. My father's first actions was to keep them from harms way and they are now safely sent to the playground below. Hear their prayers and now they are safe."

He then turns to Pernieth, with an expression close to sadness.

"Pernieth earliest friend of my father, please accept his most sincere apology for failing to protect some of your children. He profoundly laments that he has failed to keep them from being turned into artifice. He will always be indebted to them for they took the blunt of the laser's rage and asks for mercy, not for himself, but for your children. He knows that you've always disliked artifice but they are still your and his creatures. If you allow him to do so he will take care to provide for them and see that they bloom with splendour to pride over."

He turns to Kethneciel and speaks again.

"In the past my father has confided on your judgement for its wisdom. He has partaken in your knowledge and heeded your words. Now he wishes to hear it again. He wishes to know if you..."

He turns to the goblins, who have apparently been appointed judges of this fair competition.

"Apologies dear goblins. I did for an instant forget that you've been appointed judges of the competition. I believe you mentioned somesuch of bribery. Would you allow yourselves to be fairly bribed into letting me ask Kethneciel a question? My father rules over wealth, and he has always been fair."

Satisfied he turns back to the Judging god.

"We've all heard the assessment of all gathered here. Which certainly, for their unpresenceness, excludes anyone not present. Still actions have been taken. Actions tend to be stronger than words. And more binding. The action carries an assessment. My father has been assessed as a foe to your father's creations, such as yourself. If you were to agree with such an assessment you would be denouncing my father as your enemy, along as Pernieth's, and all your line. Now the question is easy and can be answered with either yes or no. All ultimately simple questions are. Do you agree with the assessment?"
    Kethneciel turns to the newest arrival, silently considering his question. Finally, he speaks. "The question is simple, and it can be answered simply. However, to do so would not truly answer it properly." As he speaks, Kethneciel holds out his right hand. Darkness swirls around it for a moment, resolving itself into a gavel of blackest night. The pommel of the gavel is shaped like a hooded head. Looking inside the hood, the gathered gods would be able to make out the vague silhouette of a face. The face is different for each god; to each, it resembles the face of the mortal, humanoid creature they are closest to.

"First, in personal terms, Eucle is not an enemy of myself. He honors his deals, abides by his laws, and seeks out no quarrel without cause. I do not find him an enemy of myself. Secondly, in terms of the Visionary: all Elementals are enemies of my sire. Eucle is the enemy of the Visionary, simply because of his being." Kethneciel's voice remains hollow, unfeeling throughout all of this.

"Finally, regarding my sire's 'warning shot'...his-thy quarrel is with Eucle, sire," Kethneciel switches to directly addressing the Visionary, "And yet thy attacks are against mortals. I told thee when I arrived here that my devotion is to the Law, to justice. What thou did...I do not find it just." He bows his head for a moment. "Gods fighting gods is battle; it can be just. Gods fighting mortals is slaughter; there is no justice in it."

Neutral Ground

For those caught in the throes of the Visionary's Blight, another boon comes to aid them; the most lawful-aligned among them find that, instead of becoming inert stone statues, they instead become an amalgamation of very much living steel, stone, and wood--Lawforged.

Eucle, Yrhzallus, Marut IV--Dream Neutral Ground

As the Wealth god and the Mad god begin their game, they can both perceive, far off in the morphic distance of Dream Neutral Ground, a Marut. This Marut seems to be wandering aimlessly, something that the purpose-driven automatons have never before done. Every once in a while, it would move towards a different element of the dreams, reaching out a hand, and then freeze, buzzing softly. A few moments later, it would repeat itself, moving randomly towards a different part of the dreams.

Lawsblood, Axia

At long last, the day of the trial has begun. Marut II is the first of the proxies to arrive. It is met by a massive, orderly contingent of Lawforged, which bring it through the city in a massive parade that doubles as an inspection tour for the embassy of their god. Finally, it is placed with great ceremony upon the judgment seat, ready to arbitrate the trial between Pernieth and Kryokoli.

Pernieth's representative would be directed to the south gate of the city, where Lawforged druids come out to conduct them with great ceremony to the judgment hall. Lining the streets to the hall are double rows of Axiomatic awakened trees, freshly transplanted and carefully tended. They are obviously flourishing under Axia's rigid care.

Kryokoli's representative is sent to the north, where a different procession altogether meets her. The Lawforged here are mostly Inquisitors, wearing long, heavy cloaks and deep cowls. Tethered to posts in the ground every two hundred paces are the worst criminals of the country; Kryokoli's representative is told that they may do with these criminals what they wish, so long as they are at the judgment hall on time.

Kahla-Kahl

Deep, deep within the afterlife of the Craast, Kahla sequesters herself in a silken cocoon. There, she waits, growing and changing to deal with the threats of the world.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Kethneciel
    0 AP + 7 AP (Rollover) = 7 AP, 1 PAP

-3 AP: Raise DR to 12. Actions Taken:
    ---3 AP: gain Domain (Death).
    ---2 AP: Gain Portfolio (Souls).
    -3 AP: Create Battle Artifact (Death Knell). A massive, black gavel, Kethneciel's tool for delivering judgment.

-1 PAP (further the rule of Law): Nourishment. 35% of the Lawful-aligned Neutral Grounders affected by the Visionary's Blight are changed to Lawforged instead of dying.

1 AP, 0 PAP remaining.

Kahla
    0 AP + 3 AP (Rollover) = 3 AP

-3 AP: Raise DR to 3. Actions Taken:
    ---3 AP: Gain Domain (Competition).

0 AP Remaining.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Void - Kerx, Bahamut

"Bahamut, Bahamut..." muttered the horned goblin as he rubbed his chin. "You mortals. That's a lot coming from another avatar, granted a powerful avatar, ha! Ha! Oh wait... wouldnt that technically make you a goblins uncle? Ahahahaha!...wait... then you would be my uncle! Oh apologies!" Kerx bowed before Bahamut.

"Anyways! I am Kerx, Avatar of Ahn! He wanted to make sure that Grannie knew!" Kerx laughed
    Bahamut looks at the orb, and listens to the Visonary's message "Tell me, does Ahn wishes that our Mother goes to war?" The Platinum Dragon was not seeing the funny side of things. The Visionary may very well be threatening to undo all the careful work the Dragons had done since the fall of Purity.

Lylien - Lylien, Ask, Tiamat

The goddess stands and she raises a hand as two constructs move to protect her.

"If harm was intended it would already be done."

She looks regal, serene, almost calm. Still her fingers shaked all too slightly, and she kept her hands firmly held against each other when not doing anything with them. She was trying to keep herself in control. In contrast to her, her sisters is unruly, her hair is a mess and her face has been smeared by two single simetrical tears. She springs moving towards the avatar and is stopped Lylien's arm. The two sisters struggle for a moment before some sense is returned to Ask.

You could move yourself against that damned loose canon. Isn't he your enemy? I want it dead, that will help, yeah!

"Sister, please. We only want some protection for the children and for our father. That's all."

When Ask is to speak again, Lylien pinches her arm, hard.
    Tiamat raises an eyebrow "My enemy is none other than my Elder Brother." she says in a matter of fact tone "Yet you demand that our Mother awakens once more and kill an Elder god... the very same Elder god with whom our Mother combined their full strength to defeat Zalsaram? You seem to have some misconceptions about our Mother. Tell me, do you know what happened the last time our Mother awoke? It was to protect my Elder Brother whom I was about to kill. That day, her voice echoed throughout creation, her stare saw all. Upon the Playground new lands came into being by the mere sound of her voice, monsters of all sort were formed as she spoke, and mortals cowed in fear, unable to withstand the pure power of her voice. How they hid from her piercing sight, as it was too much to bear! The entire Playground trembled at the mere awakening of the primordial goddess of Creation, and had the gods not ran to protect their mortals from the Cosmic Mother's awakening... I shall leave it to your imagination." she explains.

"And now, you wish that the Cosmic Mother awakens to protect you. Answer me this question; Why does our Mother slumber throughout the aeons? "

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post

Kryokoli's representative is sent to the north, where a different procession altogether meets her. The Lawforged here are mostly Inquisitors, wearing long, heavy cloaks and deep cowls. Tethered to posts in the ground every two hundred paces are the worst criminals of the country; Kryokoli's representative is told that they may do with these criminals what they wish, so long as they are at the judgment hall on time.
    To the Lawforged surprise, Kryokoli was not amongst the attendants. Instead she had sent some representatives for her trial. Their leader comes forward and shaking hands with just about everyone and everything introduces himself "Good day! My name is D'vils Advocaat, attorney at law, and my twelve brethren and I are here to represent Queen Kryokoli who wishes to be judged in absentia." says the devil lawyer.

Spoiler
    Show

Mark of the Chosen: D'Vils Advocaat.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-28 at 07:11 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Divinecon 15.2

Ahn shifted again, this time taking his original form as a blad little chubby bearded gnome in a green silk vest and ragged pants. He kicked his feet out from under him and took a seat on a small wooden stool next to Skreechy. He mayerialized a sock puppet in th e image of Kethneciel with a big black mallet and as the real Kethneciel went on his rant, so too did the mouth of the sock puppet move it's mouth and swing it's mallet around in a mocking manner and as soon as Kethneciel was done, Ahn tossed the sock puppet on the ground and pointed a stubby little finger as the Judge.

"Look here, you pompous, self important, Law thumpin' Arse!" shout Ahn at Kethneciel with a snarl on his face. "Nobody gives a flying rat's dung about your Law! This is not your court! This is not your place to judge! This is the Visionary's place and only his word and the word of the goblins he appointed matters! Get over yourself! You have no right to judge anyone unless they submit themselves to you and trust me on this.... You cannot make the Visionary submit!" Ahn fumes, he's certainly had enough of Kethneciel and his judgements.

The Void - Kerx, Bahamut

"Nah, really all he wants is for the Cosmic Mother to be aware of the situation. Ha! There are scores of gods responding but you look like you didn't expect this! Ha! Wonder why Granny didn't get an invitation!" Kerx laughed out loud before disappearing with an audible poof.
    Currently Playing

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Ahn shifted again, this time taking his original form as a blad little chubby bearded gnome in a green silk vest and ragged pants. He kicked his feet out from under him and took a seat on a small wooden stool next to Skreechy. He mayerialized a sock puppet in th e image of Kethneciel with a big black mallet and as the real Kethneciel went on his rant, so too did the mouth of the sock puppet move it's mouth and swing it's mallet around in a mocking manner and as soon as Kethneciel was done, Ahn tossed the sock puppet on the ground and pointed a stubby little finger as the Judge.

"Look here, you pompous, self important, Law thumpin' Arse!" shout Ahn at Kethneciel with a snarl on his face. "Nobody gives a flying rat's dung about your Law! This is not your court! This is not your place to judge! This is the Visionary's place and only his word and the word of the goblins he appointed matters! Get over yourself! You have no right to judge anyone unless they submit themselves to you and trust me on this.... You cannot make the Visionary submit!" Ahn fumes, he's certainly had enough of Kethneciel and his judgements.
    Kethneciel turns to look down upon the god of Luck, his face and form betraying no emotion. "I was asked for my judgment, and I gave it. I place no punishment upon the Visionary, nor would I; it is not my place. I did not ask him to 'submit' to anything." The Implacable Judge tilts his head, his scarred, featureless face fixed on the little godling. "If thou hast a quarrel with me, say so openly; do not feign as though thou caredst for my sire at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    To the Lawforged surprise, Kryokoli was not amongst the attendants. Instead she had sent some representatives for her trial. Their leader comes forward and shaking hands with just about everyone and everything introduces himself "Good day! My name is D'vils Advocaat, attorney at law, and my twelve brethren and I are here to represent Queen Kryokoli who wishes to be judged in absentia." says the devil lawyer.
    If the Lawforged were surprised, they recovered quickly. Within a few minutes, a comprehensive list of Axia's rules regarding contracts were in D'vil's hands, and a small group of hopeful deal-makers waited alongside the condemned. The devils were told that they may make deals or not and torture the prisoners or not, whichever pleases them, so long as they were to the trial on time.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Divinecon 15. 2

"I couldn't possibly care a dung less about the Visionary, honest truth be told and I never said I did! Ha!" The God of Luck is suddenly cheerful, finding great humor in the situation. "Really comes down to it, I tire of you demanding answers, telling people what is just and what isn't like you hold the ultimate truth!" He openly laughs at Kethneciel, pointing his finger at the Judge. "Come on! You really do think that highly of yourself and your opinion don't you? Wow! I think you and I were swapped at birth! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-28 at 10:41 PM.
    Currently Playing

12. - Top - End - #132

The Void - Divinecon 15. 2

"I couldn't possibly care a dung less about the Visionary, honest truth be told and I never said I did! Ha!" The God of Luck is suddenly cheerful, finding great humor in the situation. "Really comes down to it, I tire of you demanding answers, telling people what is just and what isn't like you hold the ultimate truth!" He openly laughs at Kethneciel, pointing his finger at the Judge. "Come on! You really do think that highly of yourself and your opinion don't you? Wow! I think you and I were swapped at birth! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"
    "Yes..." Ignus states with obvious sarcasm, "He is plainly a mortal, having been mistaken for a god due to his powers, while the god has been forgotten, and wanders amongst the mortals below..." She rolls her eyes, if they weren't just pits of fire, you could probably tell. She waves her hand, "While I do find you humorous, shut it. We've no time for your inanities. And none of us is truly important next to what is being decided. You may of course, attempt to silence me if you like, little ally of Grenzo." She smiles at him invitingly, "Or not, I don't think you will. I certainly wouldn't advise it. I've nothing against you personally you see, but I would like these formalities and this judgement finished soon than later, so that things may progress as they will."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

"Aha! A voice of reason! Finally someone who agrees and lo and behold it's the Mistress of Flames herself! Ha! Here I thought we would never agree upon anything and you would be forever at my throat!" Ahn clears his throat as he turns into a human-sized green-skinned devil. He looked at Skreechy and gave the goblin a wide fang-filled grin. "Hurry up and make your vote. Quit stalling. Remember, Skreechy, you belong to the MadHouse."
    Currently Playing

14. - Top - End - #134

"Aha! A voice of reason! Finally someone who agrees and lo and behold it's the Mistress of Flames herself! Ha! Here I thought we would never agree upon anything and you would be forever at my throat!" Ahn clears his throat as he turns into a human-sized green-skinned devil. He looked at Skreechy and gave the goblin a wide fang-filled grin. "Hurry up and make your vote. Quit stalling. Remember, Skreechy, you belong to the MadHouse."
    Ignus smirks, "Choose everyone and no one will be angry. Choose someone specific and there will be many that will be upset with you. Keeping in mind that we are ghods, and that there was no rule stating you cannot choose everyone. Plus, it will make a funny prank on the one that made you judge. Since it will have been unexpected. I'll even give you a boon."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Ignus smirks, "Choose everyone and no one will be angry. Choose someone specific and there will be many that will be upset with you. Keeping in mind that we are ghods, and that there was no rule stating you cannot choose everyone. Plus, it will make a funny prank on the one that made you judge. Since it will have been unexpected. I'll even give you a boon."
    "She has a point, Skreechy. Ha! Whatever you do though, hurry up! Make your decision!"
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

"For now," Kethneciel added quietly, waiting for the decision of the goblins.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Lawsblood, Axia

There is no procession, no great fanfare. One single dryad, one of her arms missing and the wound scorched and cracked like burned wood. She follows the druids, and touches each of the Trees in turn, speaking with them of this place before moving on. She welcomes the Lawforged. "I am Cassandra. I am here for the trial." she says shortly.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

The Frozen North- Kerx

Kerx stood at the edge of an impossibly steep cliff on the side of a frozen mountain upon the frozen north. "Sweet Dung! What was Ahn thinking when he sent poor Kerx here?" muttered the avatar as he rubbed his mitted hands together. "All for the goblin cause he says...bleh...well, I suppose we get this started!"

Kerx spent quite a few hours at it, he ripped and tore at the rocks and ice that made up the mountain and pulled out thousands of chunks, setting them to the side and when he was done, he let out a small sigh. He pulled his emerald encrusted blade out as he began floating into the air.

He stuck out his long serpentine like tongue and sliced it open before spewing blood into the air and all over the ice and stone.

The blood seeped into the chunks and before long, they began to crack and shatter as goblins stepped out into the cold Northern air with wild grins on their faces. They all turned to Kerx and they cheered with great earnest, raising their fists into the air, chanting in unison "Party! Party! Party! Party!"

"So it's a party you want? Fine! Let us have a party! Hahaha!" A long board made of wood and living ice appeared in his hand and he directed the newly created ice-goblins. He taught them how to peel ice from the Land and how to shape and form it and how to breathe life into it.

When all was said and done, all 3000 goblins had their own boards. They along with Kerx laughed and they went sliding down the mountains, laughs and cheers ripping through the night.

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Goblin PAP -1(Improve goblins) Create Subrace: Ice-Goblins

Sin PAP -1 (Act through minions) Teach Populace: Ice-Crafting

Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-29 at 01:11 AM.
    Currently Playing

19. - Top - End - #139

The Frozen North- Kerx

Kerx stood at the edge of an impossibly steep cliff on the side of a frozen mountain upon the frozen north. "Sweet Dung! What was Ahn thinking when he sent poor Kerx here?" muttered the avatar as he rubbed his mitted hands together. "All for the goblin cause he says...bleh...well, I suppose we get this started!"

Kerx spent quite a few hours at it, he ripped and tore at the rocks and ice that made up the mountain and pulled out thousands of chunks, setting them to the side and when he was done, he let out a small sigh. He pulled his emerald encrusted blade out as he began floating into the air.

He stuck out his long serpentine like tongue and sliced it open before spewing blood into the air and all over the ice and stone.

The blood seeped into the chunks and before long, they began to crack and shatter as goblins stepped out into the cold Northern air with wild grins on their faces. They all turned to Kerx and they cheered with great earnest, raising their fists into the air, chanting in unison "Party! Party! Party! Party!"

"So it's a party you want? Fine! Let us have a party! Hahaha!" A long board made of wood and living ice appeared in his hand and he directed the newly created ice-goblins. He taught them how to peel ice from the Land and how to shape and form it and how to breathe life into it.

When all was said and done, all 3000 goblins had their own boards. They along with Kerx laughed and they went sliding down the mountains, laughs and cheers ripping through the night.

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Goblin PAP -1(Improve goblins) Create Subrace: Ice-Goblins

Sin PAP -1 (Act through minions) Teach Populace: Ice-Crafting

Deep in the void:

Hemeliosa suddenly turns her eagle-like gaze down upon the frozen north below. Her eyes narrow in suspicion. She turns to look at Ahn, and lifts her Battle Standard, then brings it down causing a thunderous noise. "I've no issue with others playing in my territory, but would it be too much to at least announce your intentions first? Assuming of course that those are your goblins. I did not recieve even so much as a notice of presence before I felt divinity being used. Is it so odd to find it offensive that someone else walks into my home unannounced and then uses furniture?"
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-29 at 01:15 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Deep in the void:

Hemeliosa suddenly turns her eagle-like gaze down upon the frozen north below. Her eyes narrow in suspicion. She turns to look at Ahn, and lifts her Battle Standard, then brings it down causing a thunderous noise. "I've no issue with others playing in my territory, but would it be too much to at least announce your intentions first? Assuming of course that those are your goblins."
    "Ice-Goblins." Said Ahn with a big wide fang-filled grin as he shifts into a raccoon in a bright red suit and top-hat. "No intention. Not everything is about trying to best another god, y'know! Ha! We're just having some fun!"
    Currently Playing

21. - Top - End - #141

"Ice-Goblins." Said Ahn with a big wide fang-filled grin as he shifts into a raccoon in a bright red suit and top-hat. "No intention. Not everything is about trying to best another god, y'know! Ha! We're just having some fun!"
    Hemeliosa tilts her head, "Rudeness is offensive, but not perhaps hostile. Best to keep them from the passes. My Northmen know not of their existence, and will treat them as hostiles until I have decided, and inform them as to whether or not to do so."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-29 at 01:24 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

"Best to keep them from the passes. My Northmen know not of their existence, and will treat them as hostiles until I have decided, and inform them as to whether or not to do so."
    Ahn laughs "I'll let them know! Or maybe not! Haha! Maybe a few dying off would be good for them! It's all about the party when it comes to goblins! Might be that your Northmen could learn a thing or two! Haha!"
    Currently Playing

23. - Top - End - #143

Ahn laughs "I'll let them know! Or maybe not! Haha! Maybe a few dying off would be good for them! It's all about the party when it comes to goblins! Might be that your Northmen could learn a thing or two! Haha!"
    Hemeliosa merely raises a single immaculate eyebrow.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

Hemeliosa merely raises a single immaculate eyebrow.
    And Ahn merely grins a wide grin at the goddess.
    Currently Playing

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Skreechy rubs his dirty hands "Oooo! Bribes! I like you already!" however he needed to buy the other Goblins some time. Come to think of it... those two bastards better not be trying to double cross him and leave him stranded here. "ALRIGHT THEN! I SHALL BE JUDGING YOU ALL ON HOW GENEROUS OR STINGY YOU SHALL BE WITH YOUR BRIBES! If everyone can bribe, then that gives everyone a fair chance..." he says throwing a sly glance at Kethneciel "COMMON THEN INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! SHOWER ME WITH YOUR GIFTS!" He starts looking around for the quickest exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post

If the Lawforged were surprised, they recovered quickly. Within a few minutes, a comprehensive list of Axia's rules regarding contracts were in D'vil's hands, and a small group of hopeful deal-makers waited alongside the condemned. The devils were told that they may make deals or not and torture the prisoners or not, whichever pleases them, so long as they were to the trial on time.
    D'Vils Advocaat runs through the rules given to him and discusses it with is brethren "Oh dear. I can smell a landslide of lawsuits all the way from here. No no no no. It can't work like this. First of all, we'll need signed and stamped documentation granting us diplomatic immunity as we are representing a sovereign of a foreign state. Then we would require that each of these prisoners sign a waver specifically relieving us and our client from any responsibilities and claims should they experience any bodily harm or in general something unpleasant. Furthermore, each condemned is to be declared personally responsible for attending their own trial. Then lastly, we are lawyers. Yes we are devils, and yes we are evil. No point in being monstrous about it. If you require torturers or jailers we can get you in contact with some of our other brethren who are more suited for the task. Of course once the contract is signed we will be getting our commission fee of ten percent." Indeed instead of torturing the condemned, the devils where busy offering their calling card in case they wanted to be represented during the time of their trial, while offering some preliminary free advise.

The Underplayground

The Nightmare Engines had been gathered in the Underplayground since time immemorial, awaiting the Visionary's commands. All of a sudden a snow storm hails the arrival of the goddess of Winter, as she looks at these machines "Greetings. I am Kryokoli goddess of Winter, daughter of Ignus, granddaughter of Zalsaram and I have come here to answer to the Visionary's summons." she says, her voice as void of emotions as ever as she begins swinging Wintertide destroying Engine after Engine.

"Tell the Visionary that I accept his declaration of war."
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-29 at 03:00 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Skreechy rubs his dirty hands "Oooo! Bribes! I like you already!" however he needed to buy the other Goblins some time. Come to think of it... those two bastards better not be trying to double cross him and leave him stranded here. "ALRIGHT THEN! I SHALL BE JUDGING YOU ALL ON HOW GENEROUS OR STINGY YOU SHALL BE WITH YOUR BRIBES! If everyone can bribe, then that gives everyone a fair chance..." he says throwing a sly glance at Kethneciel "COMMON THEN INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! SHOWER ME WITH YOUR GIFTS!" He starts looking around for the quickest exit.
    Ignus holds up a hand, and it fills with fire, which slowly solidifies into something resembling crystal giving off a soft, warm, soothing light.

"You get your token after you have deemed everyone worthy. It's only fair. Think of it this way too, everyone that does not pay you now, will still owe you later, since you'll have done them a service. Some will honor the debt, others can be persuaded with time. Everyone needs something, put yourself into a position to provide it, and they will have little choice other than to repay you."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

On the other side of the complex, Squeaks and The Captain were hard at work. They almost had the cannon, quite literally all it needed was a shove but before they did so, Squeaks poked his little goggled and helmeted head up. "Hold on! We need to get Skreechy." Squeaks gave the cannon one final kick and he waved at the Captain as he drifted away towards the playground. "Make sure it gets where it's supposed to get!" Shouted Squeaks before running down the hall again. He took note of an escape pod as he made his way back to Skreechy and the Gods.

Squeaks arrived back at the Heart of the Visionary, dirty wrench in hand before rushing up to Skreechy, grabbing hold of the goblin by the back of his collar and started running back.
    Currently Playing

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Cap'n and Squeaks - Visionary
    With his fellow goblin's blessing, the Cap'n gathered up the shattered remains of several engines. Slapping them together and having faith in his abilities he strapped them at the points suggested. Then, in a burst of flame, all of the rockets started at once. In a great creaking commotion the rockets strained to remove the cannons from their former home, the Cap'n hooting and hollering as the flames lick at his body.

Grenzo in the Void
    Grenzo gazed down upon His children and marveled at their progress. He would take it and mold it, using their toxic waste as fuel for his eternal flame. As He enjoyed the increase in power He heard His name from the void and turned His gaze toward it, marking a faithful so that they could address it.

Grimgok - Omen Tower
    Grimgok would've avoided the tower if he had a choice but he had a mission. The two brained Gaama received a shared vision from Grenzo to visit the Tower in the Sea. Thus it was with great trepidation that he grabbed the newest in personal rocketry, strapped it to his back, and set off toward the hated sea. He entered the beginnings of the void, kissing the shield that was meant to keep his Lord out, and then plummeted down toward the tower like a meteor.
    Feet before he would slam into the tower he kicked the rockets back on and came to an almost bone crunching stop. He searched high and low for a place to land before settling on the top, clambering on it, and banging loudly on it. While Gok held on, Grim adjusted the speakers so Gok could yell out "Anyone home!? The Cackling Flame heard a new disciple from a good friend! He sent us; please let us in! We aren't fans of the sea below or the feeling of rain above."

Hlo - Burning Lands
    Hlo felt It's fire falter slightly. The comet above drew on It's still foreign divinity, the hours that it aligned with It's big sister seeing an increase of snow, ice, and bad omens while the hours that is aligned with It's rival saw an increase in rains that sometimes bordered on monsoons. Those that were aware of That Which Lights the Way saw this new omen and felt ill for what could possibly come.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 7; Chaos, Cultist, Goblin, Sin PAPs; Cauldron Charge, MIC Charge
    4=7-3: Gain Craft Domain via Power Plants, Air Separation Facilities, and Mardu Industrial Complex, Factories Portfolio.
    1=4-3: Raise DR to 14. Actions Taken: Craft (Factories)

Hlo: 3; Moon, Sin PAP; The Sun and the Comet
    0=3-3: Gain Winter Domain. Actions taken - Create Artifact "Comet (Pestilence)" Even worse winters when the two align, Create Organization "Seekers of the Ice" A group of cold using shamans bound by their pact to ice.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Gods: The Gathering

The Visionary shook, "Enough delays!" Five scepters themed after the thrones appear in the center of the throne room. The goblins are forced to stand next to it. "Give the scepter to the chosen being. I grow impatient."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Gods: The Gathering

The Visionary shook, "Enough delays!" Five scepters themed after the thrones appear in the center of the throne room. The goblins are forced to stand next to it. "Give the scepter to the chosen being. I grow impatient."
    "See, you took too long. And now the city which is unworthy has changed the rules, so that you can not get all of the things."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、