New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Solar enemy?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Solar enemy?

I am relatively new to Dungeons and Dragons, only a few years at this point. Recently I have taken to forums to see what other people have done outside of the small community I play in and I have heard of a power/feat called Solar enemy. From what I have found its a feat that gives you the channel divinity power Solar enemy but this is were things get hazy. I usually run a paladin or a hybrid paladin and this sounds like a powerful thing to add to my characters but I have gone though the entire online list of feats with no mention of the power and I have looked at a number of different places trying to find out exactly what it does but with little to no luck.

If someone could tell me exactly what it does and the book of origin I would be very grateful.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Solar enemy?

It's on page 120 of Divine Power (and was errataed). Minor action, gives/increases vulnerable radiant by 5 in a burst 2. On the down side, I tend to find that Paladin can be one of the least desirable characters to take that feat on- you're often using a minor action on your mark.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by masteraleph View Post
    It's on page 120 of Divine Power (and was errataed). Minor action, gives/increases vulnerable radiant by 5 in a burst 2. On the down side, I tend to find that Paladin can be one of the least desirable characters to take that feat on- you're often using a minor action on your mark.
    I build my paladins in an unintended way and this feat goes very good with my current one. thank you for telling me were to find it. I found it a few weeks ago and its been driving me nuts trying to find it again. sadly this isn't quite as powerful as I thought it was. last time I read aura, not a burst. it will still be useful though
    Last edited by CrazyDud24; 2017-12-12 at 09:08 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDud24 View Post
    I build my paladins in an unintended way and this feat goes very good with my current one. thank you for telling me were to find it. I found it a few weeks ago and its been driving me nuts trying to find it again. sadly this isn't quite as powerful as I thought it was. last time I read aura, not a burst. it will still be useful though
    It isn't after the errata, but Morninglord (eventually) still is.