New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 68: Dawn of a New Season (or two)

[Palace- V & Z]

Zebes is hugged! He's definitely not as good as he is when he has wings to do it with. He smiles at her.
    "Well, feel free to give it a shot. I'll stay here while you nap. No good at sleeping while I'm like this anyway." he says wistfully. Even if he did have a bed of coins to sleep on, his belly just isn't made for it at all. Terrible conditions to try to sleep with. It was a bad time when he and Jace were switched for a whole month.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #872
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Kathy's Cybershop]

"Well," catgirl Marin replies, "even if you do it all the time, you still deserve some thanks."

She looks back at the mechanic and the robot, to make sure she's not missing anything. It also helps Marin avoid looking at Emily's pained shoulder. She can't do anything about it, so there's no point in her looking at it and looking concerned and everything else. It's been a long time since she actually saw bad injuries on non-robots.

"How long until your shoulder is back to good as new?" she asks, still not looking.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    [One Dib and Several Varieties of Dob]

The sandwich has something like peanut butter in taste and texture. He might find it very tasty, but that's entirely dependent on his taste. It is without question though packed with an unlikely amount of fat and protein. He should probably avoid eating the stuff consistently, or scales. Though Dobbers has noticed his were-shape and his human one are frustratingly separate when it comes to such things.
    "I'm fine, I-" he sniffs. "How is that? It smells great..." he stomach rumbles, and he looks wholly embarrassed. Especially when the Master laughs and another appears next to Dobbers, who just can't resist it.
    "Master might be not admitting he's embarrassed, but since he almost killed me he took me in and made me his Apprentice and let me stay in this ritzy place. You should stay with us! You could get better and magic and have a bed that actually fits! And your friend could stay too probably." says Or'usk, clapping Melvin on the back so hard he nearly falls over.
    The Master grumbles something of an affirmative. He clearly isn't comfortable with his apprentice speaking for him, but nothing said was untrue.
    "Hey, we're here on a job, not to be recruited, okay? This place is super ritzy though."
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Michalson groans as he gets up with Misty's help. His voice sounds a little stronger when he speaks next.

"Forgot... how this swill messes me up. Didn't... even need it and I feel like that berk could've scragged us with or without it. That was a real waltz with a whistler." His accent seems to be getting stronger when he's exhausted this way. "We gotta... head on back and write a report."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Industrial Strength Investigation]

Misty puts Michalson's arm over her shoulders to help give him some support.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting AMEN to be involved." She looks to the VIGIL members. "I'll send over what we know about what they stole. Your commanders will probably want to be made aware that AMEN has most likely gained a significant capability to manufacture cybernetic soldiers."
    [Hungry Hungry Hippos...and a Yak]

"Ah, well I could hardly begrudge ye if'n y'wanted tae spend some time here and learn more about yon were-hippo condition from th'source." Wilfred mutters, nibbling on his sandwich. "But, ah, with regards t'staying here regularly, nae, my partner's righ'. We have a duty to perform. We cannae be gawin' about on personal interests." Besides, it'd probably take all of about five of these sandwiches to set him on the way towards being hippo-sized. They're very filling!

"Take it easy, Michalson. We'll see you back in one piece." Ithuriel offers a hand as well, and a warm smile for her companion. "I have some ideas on how I can better support you too. Could we book some more patrol time together sometime soon? I think we could both do with a nice quiet shift after this."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

[New Inside Embassy]

"I don't have enough information to suspect anyone of anything yet, ma'am," Michalson says. "I just need to talk to them. If we're lucky, that's all there is to it and we can all be done with it quickly."

"Aye... a nice quiet shift sounds 'bout right," Michalson says. "An' the higher-ups need to know about all this. Let's go."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ogre in the Playground

[Various Hungry Individuals]

Melvin nods vigorously.
    "Aw, but y'all could live here and still have jobs! I did!" says the larger werehippo, clearly put out.
    "We'll come back if we reconsider, okay? We have to give our report now." says Dobbers, trying to be reasonable, but it only causes him to be crushed in another hug.
    "Come back soon, then!" booms Or'usk. The Master sighs. He'll never iron out his apprentice's...eccentricities.
    "We really do need to get going though..." Dobbers says quietly as the air returns to his lungs.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

6. - Top - End - #876
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Steele Street Terror

All is normal in the middle of Steele Street, the smog choking the same as always. That is, until a sudden roar comes from the roof of a house. A beast sits atop it, appearing to be an amalgamation of different creature's parts. It stands at 15 or so feet tall, covered in scales with patches of hair. It's muscular arms reach down to it's ankles, and end in razor sharp claws. It's legs, while still being made of flesh, are shaped like a grasshoppers. Bat wings and hawk wings both burst out of it's back, as well as 4 tentacles. Red glowing eyes peer out from it's face, sitting above a mouth filled with multiple rows of long, pointy teeth, and two horns crown it's head. This could only be the creature that the stranger warned HALO about.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2019-10-09 at 07:28 PM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

Kathy's Cybershop

"I find life generally unpleasant. It is what makes the small moments worth finding and savoring."
    Miyuu admits, laying back down and accepting the mechanic's advice now. "I will sit through whatever is necessary to repair myself, but I would not seek to replace myself or my core. And please, be careful with the latter. It is...sensitive." Finally she closes her eyes and gives a sigh. "If you need to disassemble parts of me now, go ahead. I will not object."

8. - Top - End - #878

[New Inside Embassy]

"I don't have enough information to suspect anyone of anything yet, ma'am," Michalson says. "I just need to talk to them. If we're lucky, that's all there is to it and we can all be done with it quickly."
    [New Inside Embassy]

"If you don't have enough information to suspect anyone, then what are you even doing here?" Octavia's tone has become distinctively less friendly.

But before she can continue, Eleena interrupts her. "They obviously do things differently in Inside, Octavia. Please."

The order agent frowns but comes to slowly nod in response. "My apologies, I've been under a lot of stress lately. But I can't help you without knowing what kind of answers you seek, or what sort of questions you're planning to ask. The soldiers staying here are just that, soldiers. They don't have any deeper insight in our military's operations. Unless of course you believe that specifically our military has information regarding something that's happening within this city?"

Her question makes Eleena blink. "Since if they do, it sounds like you're suggesting that they're involved in something that would be considered very illegal."

9. - Top - End - #879

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Steele Street Terror

All is normal in the middle of Steele Street, the smog choking the same as always. That is, until a sudden roar comes from the roof of a house. A beast sits atop it, appearing to be an amalgamation of different creature's parts. It stands at 15 or so feet tall, covered in scales with patches of hair. It's muscular arms reach down to it's ankles, and end in razor sharp claws. It's legs, while still being made of flesh, are shaped like a grasshoppers. Bat wings and hawk wings both burst out of it's back, as well as 4 tentacles. Red glowing eyes peer out from it's face, sitting above a mouth filled with multiple rows of long, pointy teeth, and two horns crown it's head. This could only be the creature that the stranger warned HALO about.
    [Steele Street]

Holly, the Half-Elf, who came straight here from HALO, hears the horned housetop creature before seeing it.

"Oh, that has got to be it," she says upon hearing it. "Can you see it?" she asks Felandria, who is significantly taller. "What do you think we should do?"

Just straight-up monster-slaying would bring her back. She hasn't done something like this since shortly after arriving in the Nexus, with that dragon and that rhinoceros-creature, to end that curse. The dragon was fun, she got thrown really high into the air.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

[New Inside Embassy]

"I am gathering information that may lead me to suspect someone or be confident everything is in order, ma'am," Michalson explains calmly. "I do hope it's the latter. I have some questions regarding the soldiers' movements and activities, hopefully nothing that touches on classified information."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

11. - Top - End - #881

[New Inside Embassy]

"'Movements and activities', more vague buerucratic bull****." Octativa makes a dismissive gesture. "Sure you aren't a paperpusher, mister Barring?" She smiles now, it seems oddly genuine though. "Either way, you can't be more specific on these charges I suppose? The soldiers will want to know why they're being questioned."

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

[New Inside Embassy]

Michalson sighs inwardly. Time to stop beating around the bush and just flat-out lie.

"Alright, I shouldn't be this direct, but... there have been some reports of people wearing one of your uniforms near the scene of an altercation. I don't know how legitimate they are... eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. So I'm hoping to find out if there's anything to it."

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Kathy's Cybershop]

"Well," catgirl Marin replies, "even if you do it all the time, you still deserve some thanks."

She looks back at the mechanic and the robot, to make sure she's not missing anything. It also helps Marin avoid looking at Emily's pained shoulder. She can't do anything about it, so there's no point in her looking at it and looking concerned and everything else. It's been a long time since she actually saw bad injuries on non-robots.

"How long until your shoulder is back to good as new?" she asks, still not looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Kathy's Cybershop

"I find life generally unpleasant. It is what makes the small moments worth finding and savoring."
    Miyuu admits, laying back down and accepting the mechanic's advice now. "I will sit through whatever is necessary to repair myself, but I would not seek to replace myself or my core. And please, be careful with the latter. It is...sensitive." Finally she closes her eyes and gives a sigh. "If you need to disassemble parts of me now, go ahead. I will not object."
    [Kathy's Cybershop]

Kathy will nod, and say, "Then we're going to give your head and torso a thorough cleaning first and foremost. I have a sense of what your core is going to need to be completely fixed, but what about your head? Is there something that I cannot under any circumstances touch? If so, we'll still need to find a way to get the gunk out of it." Kathy will take a cannister off a nearby shelf, one with a long attached tube to the head, and crack Miyuu's torso open once more so that she can get started on the cleaning process. The cannister, it turns out, contains pressurized air specifically for blowing layers of dust off of things. It won't get them completely clean, but they'll be to a point where a wipedown will help a lot.

To Marin, Emily says, "Good as new? Probably not until sometime tomorrow. The wound should be completely closed within a couple hours, though. I'm not too worried about it."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Orc in the Playground

[Steele Street]

Holly, the Half-Elf, who came straight here from HALO, hears the horned housetop creature before seeing it.

"Oh, that has got to be it," she says upon hearing it. "Can you see it?" she asks Felandria, who is significantly taller. "What do you think we should do?"

Just straight-up monster-slaying would bring her back. She hasn't done something like this since shortly after arriving in the Nexus, with that dragon and that rhinoceros-creature, to end that curse. The dragon was fun, she got thrown really high into the air.
    Felandria looks towards the monster.

It doesn’t look like the type to negotiate.

Shall we kill it then?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

15. - Top - End - #885
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Steele Street

The creature gazes around the area and spots Felandria. It seems to smirk at her as it raises a massive arm and brings it down on the roof next to it, blowing through the concrete like a master of martial arts blows through a wooden board. It may seem to Felandria as if it's trying to get them to fight it.

16. - Top - End - #886

[New Inside Embassy]

Michalson sighs inwardly. Time to stop beating around the bush and just flat-out lie.

"Alright, I shouldn't be this direct, but... there have been some reports of people wearing one of your uniforms near the scene of an altercation. I don't know how legitimate they are... eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. So I'm hoping to find out if there's anything to it."
    [New Inside Embassy]

That causes Octavia pause.

"Well? That's what you wanted, isn't it?" Ellena asks her once she's been silent for more than a few seconds.

She shrugs and gestures for Michalson to follow her. "Follow me." She will lead him downstairs again where the "guests" seem to have their rooms. "You know, I could have sworn there was something grander at work considering that this many intersection enforcers don't usually show up unless there is something important going on. I guess we'll have to see what this 'altercation' is." The order agent comments as no one is nearby.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Titan in the Playground

[New Inside Embassy]

"Such incidents involving uniformed officers are a potential diplomatic issue," Michalson says, smoothly continuing his story. "Even if they are minor. According to the witnesses, it was a loud argument that ended in threats and an exchange of blows. Some say weapons were drawn, which would make it more serious."

18. - Top - End - #888

[Kathy's Cybershop]

"Oh." Marin nods
    On the one hand, it's good that it will heal so quickly. On the other hand, it will still take a day. 'completely closed' isn't the same as 'not hurting'.

The catgirl pulls her attention away from Kathy and Miyuu to look at Emily's wound. "Before it's healed, will you need anything? I'm pretty good at cooking, cleaning, sewing, and other things like that." Her fashion sense, however, is a little off. Orange turtlenecks are so weird in contrast to purple hair, blue ribbons, and that shade of grey skirts. It's like she didn't even care about matching them.

[Steele Street]

Holly sees its arm wave and hears the concrete being crushed.
    She's supposed to be an investigator, not a fighter but what if it ends up hurting some children? Has everyone gotten away?

"Either way," she says, "we've got to stop it."

After a quick moment of thinking, she has an idea. "You see if you can hold it down or stop it or whatever." She looks around and alters her eye so it can see infrared and detect heat signatures. "I'll make sure everyone's has gotten away safely and I'll join you if you need it."

She takes off slightly off from the direction of the creature, on the lookout for the tell-tale heat signatures or other signs of life.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ogre in the Playground

Kathy's Cybershop

The android, eyes still closed, sweeps a hand up at her face. "Go ahead, though I ask that my features stay mine own. Ears included. I won't shut down, but I can stay still and be patient as you work." She insists, and she'll do just that. Once her faceplate is eventually removed, Kathy might notice that what replaces her brain looks ancient. Magitek might not age quickly, but this stuff was almost certainly obsolete by a century. For as fine as the rest of her body was constructed, her mind was almost crude by comparison and quite out of place.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kathy's Cybershop]

"Squeeze my shoulder if it starts hurting or you need to say something," Kathy says, placing the android's hand on her shoulder. With her face disconnected, it's likely Miyuu can't say anything in response, so physical interaction is probably the only thing she can do while her braincase and head internals are being repaired and cleaned, "Holy crap your brain is old. Way too old for me to try and do a patch job on it; I don't know what half of those components are for," For now, she'll just make sure to clear the dust out around the brain. Yes, it's likely an incredibly uncomfortable feeling, but better that than something short circuits due to dirt buildup. The entire process is likely to take about forty-five minutes, if everything is intact. If there's parts missing or damaged, those are going to have to be repaired before she closes up again, and all the while Kathy will state what she's about to do and in what part of the body. She'll also make sure Miyuu's eyes, mouth, and ears are thoroughly cleaned before reattaching them.

Emily shakes her head as she watches the scene on the workbench unfold, "No, no, I'm fine. Nothing so urgent that I'll have to hold off on it until tomorrow. I've it had taken an arm off, I'd probably need help, but a wound like this? Nah. I'll just be in pain for a while, but everything is still usable."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

21. - Top - End - #891

[Kathy's Cybershop]

"Oh."

The catgirl also turns back to watch what's going on. She has a thought - wait, would this be considered an invasion of privacy? Just having someone watch you be opened and cleaned? Sure, Marin kind-of saw the android's insides earlier in the palace, and if this were an invasion of privacy, Marin would have already violated the privacy from watching up until now, but...she starts to feel embarrassed for having watched until now.

"Okay. You're pretty tough, you know? I wouldn't be like that." Not just physically tough, but mentally tough too.

For the next forty-five minutes, Marin tries to avoid watching out of embarrassment but...it's just so hard to keep her eyes away for too long, y'know? Much more interesting than taking care of ancient Magbots or force-field shields.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Barbarian in the Playground

Carousel Court

It's fine, you don't... you don't like this place. You're just here to see if... if maybe someone can fix this buckin' nonsense. Right. And who gives a horseapple if you get some ice cream while you're here? Yeah! Buck 'em.

Violet scowls at a happy couple of ponies as they trot past her, completely ignoring her. She stalks her way into a nearby icecream parlour, looking dour at the back of the store while she waits to be served.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #893

[Carousel Court]

At least Violet Wishes still has the good sense to wait in line instead of being a big meany-head and pushing other people out of her way.

So.

Ice cream.

Fresh Freeze's ice cream shop is a quaint affair decorated with local artwork on the walls and local candies in little glass jars. Everything leans toward colorful and sparkly. One of those paintings even looks like the artist used ground gemstones to give the thick oil paint a little more pop. It's busy enough in here, with two more families ahead of Violet deciding what sort of ice cream they want. Booths and couches are available for seating, presently occupied by several more equestrian families, as well as a family of halflings here for the genial atmosphere, wonderful food, and amenities fashioned for normal-sized people.

Oh.

There's also an owlbear wearing a fez.

Enjoying an ice cream cone.

Why not?

Eventually Violet will find herself standing in front of the display cabinet full of ice cream flavors in buckets. Behind the counter? Stations for making fresh waffle cones. It smells heavenly in here. A smiling unicorn mare with a pink coat and a vanilla and brown two-tone mane bobs her head at Violet.

"Hello. I don't think I've seen you around the Court before, miss. That means you get our newcomer special! A second scoop of ice cream for free," Fresh Freeze informs her. Gosh. She sure seems friendly. Why is everypony so friendly, anyway?
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Steele Street

The creature gazes around the area and spots Felandria. It seems to smirk at her as it raises a massive arm and brings it down on the roof next to it, blowing through the concrete like a master of martial arts blows through a wooden board. It may seem to Felandria as if it's trying to get them to fight it.
    [Steele Street]

Holly sees its arm wave and hears the concrete being crushed.
    She's supposed to be an investigator, not a fighter but what if it ends up hurting some children? Has everyone gotten away?

After a quick moment of thinking, she has an idea. "You see if you can hold it down or stop it or whatever." She looks around and alters her eye so it can see infrared and detect heat signatures. "I'll make sure everyone's has gotten away safely and I'll join you if you need it."

She takes off slightly off from the direction of the creature, on the lookout for the tell-tale heat signatures or other signs of life.
    Felandria nods in agreement.

Yes, right, get the civilians to safety, I’ll try to keep this thing contained.

She starts heading closer to the monster.

Hey, buddy.

Wanna come down here and talk?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

25. - Top - End - #895

Carousel Court

Violet mulls over this for a moment, and, not finding anything to feel angry at, settles for low level grumpiness. Great. Gimme the... the buckin' Maple Stirrup Madness and the... Raspberry Sor-neigh. She says. Celestia why are they all dumb horse puns. Did some... spider broad make you into a horse too or is that just me. She can't help herself but make conversation.

Show

26. - Top - End - #896

[Carousel Court]

There are several gasps from parents with impressionable children nearby. A particularly innocent looking little colt looks up at his mother and asks, "Mommy, what does 'horse' mean?" He's promptly shushed and told that's a naughty word he shouldn't say.

Soft Serve, meanwhile, looks somewhere between annoyed, offended, and embarrassed.

"Miss, please don't use language like that, this is a family establishment," Soft Serve says, politely yet firmly.

Doesn't stop her from scooping out the ice cream, two blobs of the delicious looking stuff floating in her frosty blue telekinetic grip.

"I'm guessing what you mean is that you were transformed into an equestrian by a curse of some kind?"

A little paper dish as well as a waffle cone join the drifting ice cream.

"And did you want a bowl or a cone today?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

27. - Top - End - #897

Carousel Court

What, horse? Violet says, looking at the pony like she's an idiot. Uh... Cone. She says, temporarily thrown off. That's what I buckin' said. This spider mare did some dumb magic or whatever and now look at me. A buckin' horse.

If Violet could she'd be flashing the families a rude gesture but she no longer has fingers with which to make them.

Show

28. - Top - End - #898

[New Inside Embassy]

"Such incidents involving uniformed officers are a potential diplomatic issue," Michalson says, smoothly continuing his story. "Even if they are minor. According to the witnesses, it was a loud argument that ended in threats and an exchange of blows. Some say weapons were drawn, which would make it more serious."
    [New Inside Embassy]

"I'm sure they are, but it's not my duty to deal with that sort of things. But we'll see how this one ends. I personally hope that neither of us are wasting our time here, and I'm sure you agree on that one." She stops and turns towards a door they were just about to pass by. He can get a glimpse of a smile on her face just before she knocks on the door and reassumes her completely serious persona.

She does not bother waiting for someone to open it however as she quickly produces some sort of electronic key which instantly unlocks the door.

"Whu- what." A young man in the lower parts of a military uniform exclaims as she quickly gets up from his bed. Octavia doesn't pause to explain herself though. Instead she will close the door behind her once Michalson is inside. "The Order of Iron." The agent then declares as she pulls down the arm of her robe and displays a tattoo. "We got some questions for you, officer Marin. So you can sit your ass back down in bed." She pulls out one of the two only chairs in the room from underneath the computer desk and sits down herself.
    As the officer sits down, looking between the two blinking and confused, Octavia gestures at Michalson. "Answer all this mans questions, and put on a shirt. You want to avoid a 'diplomatic incident' don't you?" Under her piercing gaze, he hurries to obey and quickly pulls on a t-shirt that had been laying on the floor.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-10-30 at 10:45 AM.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria nods in agreement.

Yes, right, get the civilians to safety, I’ll try to keep this thing contained.

She starts heading closer to the monster.

Hey, buddy.

Wanna come down here and talk?
    Steele Street

Most signs of life are already running away from the creature, though there does appear to be one trapped under the rubble caused by the monsters destruction of the roof, and one trying to get them out. Size indicates both are children.

The monster grins, and when it speaks it doesn't sound gravelly or gruff. It just sounds like a deeper version of the average human males voice. "No, not exactly. I came here not to talk, but to spread some chaos, and I don't plan on letting up." Standing up to it's full height, it grins maliciously. "And there's no better way to insure chaos than to kill the would-be hero."

30. - Top - End - #900

[Steele Street]

Oh.

Children.

Holly picks up her pace and runs towards them.

"Hey," she calls out to them as she approaches. She tries to not be loud enough, because she doesn't want to draw the attention of that thing while the children are still here. "You're safe now, I'm here for you."

She tries to assess the situation. Trapped under a roof's rubble - if she tries to free the kid incorrectly then it could cause the debris to further collapse. She's got to find the rubble's support, what's pinning the kid, and how those two are related.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.