New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    I am glad that I didn't read the spoilers when deciding what ending to go with. It certainly made that cute little shoulder devil ending that much more enjoyable. Shoulder devil Nightmare Moon also seems enjoy pranking ponies; I think that she and Pinkie will get along well.

Once again, I have to say how fantastic this little story was, and I'm afraid that the word "fantastic" is starting to lose its meaning from overuse.
    I tend to like to add more lighthearted denouement to my stories (sort of like the Star Trek 'joke at the end', but with a lot less redshirt death), because I always think the audience needs a moment at the end to relax after the climax, especially since my stories climaxes tend to be more emotionally potent.

You can blame Inkwell for the Shoulder Devil Nightmare.

And, hey, I really like hearing 'fantastic'. It'll never grow old in my eyes!

2. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    This is a reference to something and I almost know what it is.
    Enlighten your forgetful goddess?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

3. - Top - End - #993
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Aww, geez, thanks, everypony. As I've said before, I love happy endings, so I was probably going to pick 'C' on my own, but I'm really pleased with how this all turned out.

I'm really glad that everypony has enjoyed my weird little experiment in writing as much as they have, I have no idea what really inspired it, but it just kept growing. I partly blame the idea we have that different colors represent different 'people'.
    haven't had time to read it myself, but I think I'll do that now while waiting for commentary on my side conversation. (No, commodore, 'Pikachu is best pokémon' doesn't count. Though yes, kudos for overcoming direct immunity).

I honestly have shifted my thoughts about this. I was going to try to spruce it up with additional viewpoints and whatnot, but I think it would lose something with that. The almost dream-like, stream-of-consciousness, and the use of color, spacing, and font formats are what really make the story more than it could be normally.

"Do you like them? Well, thank you. You can blame something that happened to me recently for that. Now, I can understand why you *started* cloning me...but why didn't you stop?
    it's an autonomous process. I left them there for the same reason I waited a week before rescuing Phoe from Thanqol's basement; to see if anypony else remembered.

The army of pretty young fillies who were blank enough slates and genetically bibliophiliac enough to actually learn the rules is a happy side effect.

And I do! They are quite fetching1

And I'm sure you're all thankful for that!
    I dunno. Well, actually, yes. You can already power PRP2 on your own, we don't need more of you3.

-

1: Aaaand now this line of inquiry ends, or I'll spend the next three threads flirting wi' Midnight. I do enough stuff to upset Braz on accident, so continuing when I know it'll irk her is last on my list of things to do.
    2: That's Pony Role Play4 for those of you who don't like acronyms.
    3: We totally need more EsperDerek. Half of you can work strenuous high paying jobs, half can RP. Vulcan mind meld on the weekends, then switch :D
    4: ... I really didn't think out the use of that phrase, did I? Oh well. Hopefully, nopony will notice...
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-08-08 at 07:35 PM.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    That depends on how many airholes you poked for her.
    Stone dungeons are air-permeable by default, right?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...Why is a cabbit a starship.
    (Also thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    1: Aaaand now this line of inquiry ends, or I'll spend the next three threads flirting wi' Midnight. I do enough stuff to upset Braz on accident, so continuing when I know it'll irk her is last on my list of things to do.
    Worth iiiit :P

3: We totally need more EsperDerek. Half of you can work strenuous high paying jobs, half can RP. Vulcan mind meld on the weekends, then switch :D
    My name is Lixie and I approve.

4: ... I really didn't think out the use of that phrase, did I? Oh well. Hopefully, nopony will notice...
    I don't get it.

On the other hand, I sprited Ebony.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-08-08 at 07:31 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I didn't know you liked to play rough!

tonberrian x Aotrs x Johnny Rocketlauncher is now a thing. Don't let Lixie catch you cheating on her. Hell hath no fury like a goddess scorned.
    I'm going to tactfully ignore most of that.

Save one point.

Let me make this explicitly clear, right off the bat.

I do not name my equipment, nor allow it to be named! Ever! It. Is. Stuff. People name stuff to make them feel better about it, and to cojoule it to work better in a pinch.

I, however, have an deep understanding of inanimate objects, and therefore know full well the little bastards are out to get everypony, and the only way to make them understand is with screaming, shouting and percussive force. My coldbeam pistol does not have a name. My scanner does not have a name. My short swords do not have names. They would be, at best, referred to as left hand sword and right hand sword, if such an emergany where telling the difference between two identical blades would matter. (I cannot think of one that has ever occurred). I, therefore, will certainly not name my rocket launcher.

If anything, I consider my weapons to be an extension of myself, and therefore as utterly unneeding of names as any other portion of my physical being. (And yes, actually, I do find the idea of naming portions of one's self - especially the most frequent male offenders - to be at best childish and at worst extremely unfunny and stupid.)

So there.

Your Sanity was preventing these sorts of endeavors?

Stripping you of your position is the best thing I've ever done!
    Despite it qualifying as slighting an eternal, evil beige with an armada and an itchy rocket finger.
    What, so now I'm an like an evil hooloovoo or something...?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS
    With your luck, Lix is a Cabbit, and thus also a starship.
    SiuiS, does it have to be this way? Our burgeoning friendship ending with me cutting you into long strips and telling Braz that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?!

That's great! I love starships too! Clearly we have SO much in common. We're made for each other!
    It was worth a try...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    Fixed that for you.
    *glare*
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-08 at 07:29 PM.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I'm going to tactfully ignore most of that.

Save one point.

Let me make this explicitly clear, right off the bat.

I do not name my equipment, nor allow it to be named! Ever! It. Is. Stuff. People name stuff to make them feel better about it, and to cojoule it to work better in a pinch.

I, however, have an deep understanding of inanimate objects, and therefore know full well the little bastards are out to get everypony, and the only way to make them understand is with screaming, shouting and percussive force. My coldbeam pistol does not have a name. My scanner does not have a name. My short swords do not have names. They would be, at best, referred to as left hand sword and right hand sword, if such an emergany where telling the difference between two identical blades would matter. (I cannot think of one that has ever occurred). I, therefore, will certainly not name my rocket launcher.

If anything, I consider my weapons to be an extension of myself, and therefore as utterly unneeding of names as any other portion of my physical being. (And yes, actually, I do find the idea of naming portions of one's self - especially the most frequent male offenders - to be at best childish and at worst extremely unfunny and stupid.)

So there.
    You're gonna make Johnny feel bad. Especially since I've had Olympia and Rosie tune him up with a sentience package.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-08-08 at 07:37 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

You're gonna make Johnny feel bad. Especially since I've had Ophelia and Rosie tune him up with a sentience package.
    Olympia? I think you have a rival.
    Pfftt, just because he launches rockets of mass destruction doesn't mean he's better. I'm a precision weapon.
    Right. A shotgun. Precision. *snickers*
    Laugh all you want, Lyra.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Much as I hate to beat on a fic, this was hilarious when someone posted this on ponychan.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/vi...arch=past_sins

Damn if /co/ are overreacting.
    I've finally found an analogy for Past Sins.
    It's like Cowboys and Aliens. Interesting premise, boring, predictable, and ultimately un-enjoyable execution.

Speaking of which, I need to go submit my fic to some of the reviewers on Ponychan. Speaking of which, I've read someone does critiques. If they could PM/reply if they're interested in BMiaRS, that'd be excellent.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Titan in the Playground

It was worth a try...

*glare*
    It really wasn't, dearest.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

11. - Top - End - #1001

IMG]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee468/WizardPony/800439e3.jpg[/IMG]
    *snerks*

Honestly, I am pretty pleased with it. I don't think there's much I could do that would help it further. I suppose we'll find out when I'm doing the reformatting.

it's an autonomous process. I left them there for the same reason I waited a week before rescuing Phoe from Thanqol's basement; to see if anypony else remembered.

The army of pretty young fillies who were blank enough slates and genetically bibliophiliac enough to actually learn the rules is a happy side effect.

And I do! They are quite fetching1
    *Midnight tilts her head.

"Well, alright, fine. I'll let you get away with this, just this once. Especially since you complimented my eyes."

I dunno. Well, actually, yes. You can already power PRP2 on your own, we don't need more of you3.

-

2: That's Pony Role Play4 for those of you who don't like acronyms.
    I don't have much to add to any of this except for the fact that it makes me laugh, so I like that.

I liked it too. Just for the record. ^^

Am not! More Espers plz!
    Thanks, Lix, on both accounts. It's kinda nice to know that people like me so much they actually wouldn't mind more than one of me.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-08-08 at 07:38 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    I've finally found an analogy for Past Sins.
    It's like Cowboys and Aliens. Interesting premise, boring, predictable, and ultimately un-enjoyable execution.

Speaking of which, I need to go submit my fic to some of the reviewers on Ponychan. Speaking of which, I've read someone does critiques. If they could PM/reply if they're interested in BMiaRS, that'd be excellent.
    Just hit up any of the review threads available there.

Here's a list.
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/37291.html
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/28956.html
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/34134.html
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/32855.html
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/32566.html
    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/30348.html

EDIT: Speaking of which, I did enjoy reading the story, though I thought it followed post-WW2 history a little too closely, right down to the nuclear bombs.

(Also, no ponified names for France? Seemed odd really. Maybe a made-up name instead?)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-08 at 07:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1003

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ettin in the Playground

Good *lord* that's a lot of ponies reviewing stuff.
    I also freelance there with my spare time, though obviously I offer less-than-helpful feedback.

The samurai anon one is particularly indepth. If you believe him, he claims to read a fic *four* times before actually writing a review.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Colossus in the Playground

"I know enough to blow stuff up and reverse gravity, so enough that we should be able to combine magic and technology easily enough!"
    Jayden: Blowing stuff up is my special talent!
    Charger: Actually, it's sound.
    Jayden: Blowing stuff up with sound is my special talent!
    So what you're suggesting is that Midnight is the gravitational singularity of all the relationshipping in this thread.

The way the program designs that chart, you're not far from the truth.
    Jayden: That chart is starting to form the Rote Mudra for either Psychic Reprogramming or Alter Gravity, I'm not sure which.

*Midnight gives Mask comforting cuddles and lots of tea and cookies! (She's also kind enough not to subject Mask to *her* cooking. They're from Sugarcube Corner.)
    Mask: *How Mask eats while keeping that faceless mask on is a mystery for the ages. Ninja tricks, presumably*

Have a good night, the three of you!
    Jayden: Had a dream about ponies racing. Gilda was there. There was an centuries long plot to ruin Pinkie Pie's day which failed because the plotter used Snips and Snails to run the execution. It was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    But, I, you, you too? I thought I was the only person in the world who split up their psyche between three different personifications! Stars and Stones, "Soul Bro" looks less like a joke and more like the plain, hard truth every day.
    Charger: Well. Huh.
    Mask: Yeah, I, uh. I didn't call that one either.
    Jayden: Why are you so surprised? Raz_Fox has been stealing our ideas from before he met us / vice versa.
    Mask: I'm almost afraid to test the limits of this.

Of course, since I like titles in the place of given names, they're the Gentleman, the Bibliophile, and the Mountebank. The Gentleman is orderly, polite, insightful, and razor-thin, impeccably dressed and clean; the Bibliophile is quiet, reserved, passive, and revels in the joy of words and worlds found through books; the Mountebank is loud, wild, unkempt, charming, a liar and a creator, in a raggedy old coat.

And now I believe that I must call in my favors to procure ponyart of them.
    Charger: Now on the list somewhere.

I... Hadn't thought of that. The cloning Midnight was an accident. I jut never thought about appropriating the technology.

I guess the question becomes, how would we get the three Thanqomponents into the clone body?
    Charger: That's the best word.

you may want to reconsider. All the thread can afford are megabloks.
    Mask: I draw the line at megabloks. Trash cans, garbage hoses, hilarious fail joke AI, all fine. Not megabloks. Never megabloks.

So, wait. Are any of Thanqol's constituent parts the same gender as Thanqol himself was?
    Mask: No.
    Jayden: It's weird.
    Charger: See, the thing is Thanqol was hetrosexual, but so are we, mostly. And there were arguments.
    Jayden: That guy was kind of crazy.

And I am surprised. This is the first time -the first time - there have ever been consequences for anything in these threads that weren't induced by friendship-related guilt. I dot know how to respond.
    Except that apparently death is temporary and splits you into a bunch of smaller yous that run around comically.
    Jayden: Smaller? SMALLER! I'm a more complex and developed psyche than the core any day. Thanqol existed to create me.

... I don't get it.*
    Mask: The end boss of the game has this thing where he's a giant, faceless, emotionless robot judge. And then he suddenly flips out, from nowhere, and shoots this giant pink rageface at you in a move called Anger Impact. It's the most unexpected and out of character move ever, and the pink rageface has become a minor meme of it's own.

16. - Top - End - #1006

I.... am kinda angry now.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Firbolg in the Playground

Olympia? I think you have a rival.
    Pfftt, just because he launches rockets of mass destruction doesn't mean he's better. I'm a precision weapon.
    Right. A shotgun. Precision. *snickers*
    Laugh all you want, Lyra.
    Hey, I picked up the PINKIE AI from the spoilered ponythread RP. *ninja installs in the shotgun*

There, now Olympia has somepony to talk to.
    CUPCAKES
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    What for?

Also, a general question - how does pony calendar look like? Since defeat on Nightmare Moon? Since coronation of Celestia? Since founding of Equestria? Other? Lunar or solar months? Calendar starting in January, or in March? Equinoxes being important dates or not?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

19. - Top - End - #1009

I also freelance there with my spare time, though obviously I offer less-than-helpful feedback.

The samurai anon one is particularly indepth. If you believe him, he claims to read a fic *four* times before actually writing a review.
    Oh, yeah, I think I remember that dude, I think he mentioned at one point that he both really liked and didn't like Out In The Cold, but recommended it be read.

Jayden: Blowing stuff up is my special talent!
    Charger: Actually, it's sound.
    Jayden: Blowing stuff up with sound is my special talent!
    Alright! I like the sound of that!

*There is a distant rimshot.

Jayden: That chart is starting to form the Rote Mudra for either Psychic Reprogramming or Alter Gravity, I'm not sure which.
    Whatever it will turn into, I am certainly frightened of the results.

Mask: *How Mask eats while keeping that faceless mask on is a mystery for the ages. Ninja tricks, presumably*
    *Midnight is used to it, and gives Mask a happy ruffle on the head.

Uhm, I'm really sorry to hear that, why?

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ogre in the Playground

If I'm going to do this I'm going to do it right.

*gets dressed in riot gear*

Hugs?
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Titan in the Playground

You're gonna make Johnny feel bad. Especially since I've had Olympia and Rosie tune him up with a sentience package.
    Okay.

Right.

You know how you don't touch a wizard's hat, you don't call the librarian a non-ape primate, you don't call Chouji Akamichi or Obelix the Gaul fat, you don't touch Sten's sword, you don't steal Naruto Uzimaki's ramen, you don't diss Pinkie's parties and how you don't perform a mime in front of Lord Vetinari?

Good.

Then let me be explictly clear.

Nobody!

Touches!

The!

Rocket!

Launcher!!!!

*epic-death-void-frost-shadow-flame-hyper-rage-aura*

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What for?

Also, a general question - how does pony calendar look like? Since defeat on Nightmare Moon? Since coronation of Celestia? Since founding of Equestria? Other? Lunar or solar months? Calendar starting in January, or in March? Equinoxes being important dates or not?
    Considering how seasonal changes are such a big part of life in Equestria, I'd say that the calendar is more seasonal-based than anything. Maybe that translates to a variation of months, maybe it doesn't. As for years, I'd guess since the founding of Equestria. The whole NMM thing seems to have been kept under wraps, or at least isn't mentioned a whole lot. Basing the calendar years off of "Years since NMM was defeated" would kinda ruin that.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Hmm, Dark Type, High Atk and Speed, claws, weasel-like appearance? Sounds like Sneasel or Weavile to me.
    I considered them, but I can't stand the cold. My joints complain as low as 75• F, so no way am I going to lie in wait in the snow without a decent pelt.

They also screwed up Sneasle's head; what was originally a trick of perspective became a Pokémon who only had one ear. Grr.

Also, my favorite Pokemon (Since I know that everpony is just dieing to know) has got to be Cubone. No contest.
    Cubone! Cubone is the bee's knees. He also beats things with a stick!

No, I am not cool enough to be a cubone.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    That depends on how many airholes you poked for her.
    Oh come on. It's a dungeon. ...

Stone dungeons are air-permeable by default, right?
    ... Dungeons are perfectly hospitable unless very directly designed otherwise. And there is always thematic architecture to let you know what you're in for.

Much as I hate to beat on a fic, this was hilarious when someone posted this on ponychan.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/vi...arch=past_sins

Damn if /co/ are overreacting.
    Man, I wish ponibooru liked me. I can't see the image.

...Why is a cabbit a starship.*
    (Also thanks)
    drat, dropped your other quote.
    Because? Look, I'm certain that if your choice of pets were cute, or cute and also turns into a starship, you'd go for te second option, right? I would.

So maybe, one day, a petshop owner was shipping, and doing t wrong, and decided to sell off the offspring so no one would ever know what happened.

Worth iiiit :P
    I dunno, that's her decision not mine.
    What do ya say, Braz honey? Can I awkwardly flirt with the imaginary Pony who is in all actuality a guy?

I don't get it.
    Uh... Google pony play?

On the other hand, I sprited Ebony.
    Hm. Alright, alright. Espeon is pretty, especially in black. Still, she's no Umbreon

(ok, so Umbreon actually looks like crap, but I'm fond of the chubby li'l bugger.)

What, so now I'm an like an evil hooloovoo or something...?
    Drat! I caught that, and then made the same mistake during the correction phase.

SiuiS, does it have to be this way? Our burgeoning friendship ending with me cutting you into long strips and telling Braz that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?!
    That's a really clever threat, I'm impressed.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Nobody!

Touches!

The!

Rocket!

Launcher!!!!

*poke*
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay.

Right.

You know how you don't touch a wizard's hat, you don't call the librarian a non-ape primate, you don't call Chouji Akamichi or Obelix the Gaul fat, you don't touch Sten's sword, you don't steal Naruto Uzimaki's ramen, you don't diss Pinkie's parties and how you don't perform a mime in front of Lord Vetinari?

Good.

Nobody!

Touches!

The!

Rocket!

Launcher!!!!

Immunity: Angry Lich Death Strikes

I knew it would come in handy someday!

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Was that a subtle request to be shipped with hipster WJMill?
    Hey now, I thought I had one of those 'no shipping' restrictions. Oh well, could be interesting, I guess...

A Midnight Nightmare
    Excellent work there, sir. :D I seemed to follow it fairly well, even though I still haven't read your Midnight stories, or know really anything about her.

Few little grammatical things:
    Spoiler
    Show

Exerpt 5: "But she had realized it, the Elements weakness."
    Apostrophe after the 's' in Elements here?

Exerpt 6: 'The rest had taken refuge in her hom-in the library.'
    In her home - in the library?

Exerpt 7: 'What you are doing to protect me from loss and loneliness will only insure it.'
    Ensure rather than insure?

I really enjoyed it. Bravo!
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Titan in the Playground

I'm going to assume it's partly my fault and say sorry. :(

I considered them, but I can't stand the cold. My joints complain as low as 75• F, so no way am I going to lie in wait in the snow without a decent pelt.

They also screwed up Sneasle's head; what was originally a trick of perspective became a Pokémon who only had one ear. Grr.
    Sneasel was my second favourite pokemon. After Espeon.
    Plight the Sneasel and Ebony the Espeon DESTROYED collosseum for me ^^

drat, dropped your other quote.
    Because? Look, I'm certain that if your choice of pets were cute, or cute and also turns into a starship, you'd go for te second option, right? I would.
    That's a very good point.

So maybe, one day, a petshop owner was shipping, and doing t wrong, and decided to sell off the offspring so no one would ever know what happened.
    But... how would that... xD

Uh... Google pony play?
    Oh, that simple, okay.
    I approve of it. ;P

Hm. Alright, alright. Espeon is pretty, especially in black. Still, she's no Umbreon

(ok, so Umbreon actually looks like crap, but I'm fond of the chubby li'l bugger.)
    Never much liked Umbreon...
    I hope that's not why my umbreon daughter went evil. ._.

28. - Top - End - #1018

Sorry everypony; I didn't mean to make you all worry.

It upset me that Siuis was doing something he knew would upset me and decided to stop doing it any longer rather than not do it at all to begin with... and expects me not to be as upset.

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that.

And to top it all off I can't figure out if I'm overreacting or.... Whatever. Doesn't matter.

Thanks for the worry everypony but I'll be fine in a few hours.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

29. - Top - End - #1019

Are we sure this can't be solved with ponythread hugs?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Colossus in the Playground

Alright! I like the sound of that!

*There is a distant rimshot.
    Charger: That was awful.
    Jayden: No time to dispute bad puns! We need to build a sound system loud enough to inflict an earthquake or shoot down one of those starships!
    Charger: Why?
    Jayden: As an act of unprovoked aggression, duh.

Whatever it will turn into, I am certainly frightened of the results.
    Jayden: Naaah. Magic lives in works of madness like this. Making beautiful crazy stuff is why we're down here.

*Midnight is used to it, and gives Mask a happy ruffle on the head.
    Mask: *Mask feels, deep down, that she needs a better outlet for appearance concerns than cookies. But she also feels that cookies are delicious*