New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Void

"I am arriving."

With a whirl of gentle wind, a form of the lady, garbed now in a burgundy dress, appeared. Though before she kept her hood up, now her bright fire-red hair extends to the small of her back, though currently it is plaited into one large pattern. Though she is dressed not for war, her belt still has on it a long and a short sword, inscribed with runes. She bows to the other dieties.

"The Shieldmaiden, the Sea Lord and the Soul of Joy, I greet you."

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    Monte Mora: A ship just off the coast

The crew thought about that for a minute, not sure what to think, before one member said "It does make sense." A large portion of the crew began to return to their work. "I'll get the cap'n for ya" another put in. At this point, they had all returned to normal duties save for the one who went to fetch Brist.
    Next, the Kalpan guard climbed on board the ship, and sat down. "I'm still guarding this ship, I think I might just do it from deck." the man said. He was known by the crew as a guard, and had even contributed to loading the ship, so none of them questioned him. Then, turning to Litan "All the better for your security, sir."
    Near Monte Mora

Litan bows to the Kalpan guard.

"Ah, it is good to have assistance, if such is required."

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Free Port-The Meeting

Marik frowns but nods. Jorias nods and looks at Parvis, "We're listening."
    Free Port

Parvis leaned forwards, resting his chin on his hands, releasing a smile to the pair.

"I want to stop him ruining everything. Now, either he needs to not betray my assets, and dare I say, your good relationships with him, or some other entity takes them on, removing him in the process."
    Last edited by Exachix; 2012-07-17 at 05:47 PM.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212

The Void

Gwyn looks over Lilli, Aqaerius, and Kipt. Gwyn nodded.

"Thank you all for coming. As you have no doubt felt, Kipt has made a new type of magic that is similar to what I had considered. Yet,"

She held out her hand. Five strings danced on her palm, they fought against each other, grasping for the same source of energy, the Warp Moon.

"The magics Aqaerius, Lilli, and my brother made are all drawn from the same source. They are magics that are neither derived from a god's power nor from nature. Instead they draw upon the power of the Universe or the Warp Moon. But because they draw upon the same power source, they get in each other's way, stunting their potential."

She closed her hand, "My proposal is that we combine our magics under the new structure made by Kipt. This new magic will allow practitioners of the current magics to achieve new heights of power in the same disciplines."

She opened her hand again and a circle appeared there, "Self-sustaining, independent, and able to bring mortals to new heights."

She closed her hand again, "I admit, the destructive potential of this magic would also be drastically increased from those currently utilized, but the potential for good is too much for me to ignore."

"Practically we would have to break down the Warp Moon and fuse its essence within the world, enabling this new Arcane Magic to draw directly upon the Moon's essence without being dependent on the phases of the moon."

She relaxed, she despised public speaking, at least it was done now.

"I would appreciate any input you may have at this juncture."

Free Port-Skull & Dagger

Jorias nodded, "I'll speak with him, see if I can ferret his true plans."

"Yeah, if he'd tell you more than the rest of us."

"These are just rumors Marik."

"Keep telling yourself that, I notice you came down here too."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-07-17 at 07:06 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

3. - Top - End - #213

The Void

"Lilli" Kipt says, showing visible happiness. Of course, Kipt often shows a certain level of happiness. He swiftly kneels, and kisses her hand before she has a chance to stop him. "Good to see you again, mi'lady."
    In response to Gwyn, Kipt shrugs and says "I'd be happy to help, it sounds like a blast. Does everyone already know how Arcana works?"

The crew member returns with Brist, bows, then takes his leave to go about his duties. "Hello" Brist says nervously "What are you trying to do here?"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Free Port

I'm over 3000 years old. To me, you're a little girl.

The Doctor glanced to Sophia. We need to avoid the Blur and Big Momma. Do the knights have anywhere in this city you could stay? Anywhere we go Big Momma will know, but at least in a bastion of the knights we can prepare properly for an assault.
    Free Port

She thought a moment, "Yes! There's a temple of Belsheroth somewhere in West quarter, my mentor Augustine is the cleric!" She picks up Marren, without much trouble.

"But you're right, we need to hurry."
    Nureen grabbed the reins of her horse and Marren's.
    Don't be so quick about it. Do you want to attract attention?
    She concentrated and a fog rolled in from the sea, obscuring the city and turning day into night. She spoke in a soft voice.
    The fog is only an illusion, but it should shield us from prying eyes for the time being. Now, we need to walk quickly, but not fast. Pretend we're taking an injured friend to the temple for healing.
    With a simple gesture, their appearance and the appearance of their horses changed. No longer were they a knight with a black bracelet, an old cleric and an old woman, they were a farming family and their horses scruffy farm horses.

Spoiler
    Show
    Such an illusion would probably not deter the Blur, but it'll stop them using innocent people as their eyes.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Free Port
    The Doctor

They arrived at the temple without too much after a few minutes of walking. Perhaps the Blur were waiting for the "fog" to die down?

... Probably not. But their eyes and ears were mostly gone, and what few they had would see only an illusion while the old grandpa of the farm family finished his joke.

-So then the Priest says, 'thats not my wife, that's the Rabbi!'.", then he laughed his head off like it was the best joke ever. I just stared at him for a few seconds, then turned to the Writer and said, "Never let him out of the house again, he'll hurt himself".
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-17 at 10:28 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #216

BlueWizardGirl

The Ship

Jib stares off the bow into the waves as they crash up against the ship, and wonders how far he could end up. He goes to the captain and said, "How can I help?"

Michael

Michael agrees with Sofia, and they take off. It is evening, and they fly over the desert much faster than anyone could walk. They fly over cool dunes and big, bulky boulders. "We're about halfway there" Michael said after a while of flying.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

7. - Top - End - #217
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Mirage Refugee Camp
    They are Hasen, a fabled herd beast given to us by our god. We are Lloyonas, sheperds of the Hasen. Our people are the Lloyas, sheperds of the wanderers and guides of the migrations. Our god bid us come to the refugees. We offer you this. We will stay here for a week. During that week you will get the meat of two Hasen a day, the milk of twelve a day, and as much hair as you desire. After that we move to the next camp.

Spoiler
    Show
    So about 4-5k lbs of meat a day, a dozen or two barrels of milk a day and enough hair to clothe atleast a few thousand goblins.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

8. - Top - End - #218

Mirage Refugee Camp

"In addition" Randon puts in as he steps up "Do you goblins hunt?" he asks. The answer is yes, as a few of the goblins gathered to receive their visitors nod their heads "Well, then I will lead a hunting party for food as well. Yohalles has asked me to teach the Lloyas the ways of the hunt, so they will come as well." "I can help too. I know a few tricks of druidism, and I can help teach you goblins how to raise small amounts of water from the ground in tough times. I was never the most skillful, but i'm happy to teach what I know. I will take any student who come to me."

The Ocean Rover

The spray of the ocean spray sparkles more brightly than would be expected in the early evening. The cloaked person hangs near Jib as they disembark. The person has been wearing the cloak a lot more loosely since the ship disembarks, revealing a soft-skinned face with bright orange eyes. "It's good to be going... away" the person says quietly in the higher-pitched, more pleasing voice.
    When Jib approaches captain Tark, and asks his question, the response is "you came late, so we are already crewed up for the day. My advice would be to get some sleep, and find yer sea legs cuz we'll be havin' need of ya on the morrow." Jib sees that the one called Tikip is going down to the cabins, and motions for Jib to follow.
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-07-18 at 11:30 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219

Free Port-At the foot of the Temple

Sophia's face is stone cold throughout the joke, no one ever accused her of having a sense of humor. Though her curiosity got the better of her, "What's a Rabbi?"

Before the Doctor can answer, Sophia shrugs Marren to her shoulder and knocks on the door. After a few moments an elderly woman opens the door, "Yes?"

"Hello, I'm looking for Augustine?"

"I'm sorry dear he's not here right now." She makes to close the door. Sophia catches the corner,

"Please, we have injured."

The woman looks annoyed then sighs swinging the door open, "All right bring 'em in. I'll get Titus to take a look at 'em."

"Thank you," Sophia enters the temple.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming no one has any objections to a slight fast forward

Sophia laid Marren on the bed and sat in the chair next to him. "Well, looks like we'll be here for a while anyway, so let's talk. What brought you here Doctor?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Free Port-At the foot of the Temple

Sophia's face is stone cold throughout the joke, no one ever accused her of having a sense of humor. Though her curiosity got the better of her, "What's a Rabbi?"

Before the Doctor can answer, Sophia shrugs Marren to her shoulder and knocks on the door. After a few moments an elderly woman opens the door, "Yes?"

"Hello, I'm looking for Augustine?"

"I'm sorry dear he's not here right now." She makes to close the door. Sophia catches the corner,

"Please, we have injured."

The woman looks annoyed then sighs swinging the door open, "All right bring 'em in. I'll get Titus to take a look at 'em."

"Thank you," Sophia enters the temple.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming no one has any objections to a slight fast forward

Sophia laid Marren on the bed and sat in the chair next to him. "Well, looks like we'll be here for a while anyway, so let's talk. What brought you here Doctor?"
    Well, the Shadows have been at war with the Blur for millenia. They were originally our spies and informants - for obvious reasons - but they betrayed our creator, believing that he cared nothing for them since he basically forced them into the blur between memories.

We've been trying to remove Big Momma and several merchants loyal to her from the area for a while now, The Doctor continued, eyes narrowing, But none of our Shadows have returned from trying. I came here to see if Blur were involved - in which case, deposing Big Momma would be my job. He sighed and slumped down. There's so many here... What could they be up to?

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #221

Sophia thought for a moment, "These things can't be remembered right? Well I mean Free Port is important, everyone trades here, nobles, pirates, merchants, even some of the Calasancti Kings came down here from time to time. Maybe it's as simple as manipulating events through information and misinformation?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Sophia thought for a moment, "These things can't be remembered right? Well I mean Free Port is important, everyone trades here, nobles, pirates, merchants, even some of the Calasancti Kings came down here from time to time. Maybe it's as simple as manipulating events through information and misinformation?"
    Yes but to what end? He muttered, rubbing his chin with the end of his tail. So far Free Port just seems to be... existing. It's not really helping or hurting anyone that doesn't live here, and the Blur were always very... for lack of a better term, puppeteerish. They wouldn't just manipulate information and trade for the fun of it...

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #223

Yes but to what end? He muttered, rubbing his chin with the end of his tail. So far Free Port just seems to be... existing. It's not really helping or hurting anyone that doesn't live here, and the Blur were always very... for lack of a better term, puppeteerish. They wouldn't just manipulate information and trade for the fun of it...
    "Okay, let's start over, what are the Blur's goals?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay, let's start over, what are the Blur's goals?"
    The Doctor formed a hand and started ticking them off. Commit genocide upon the Shadows, destroy everything our god ever created, find a way to remove or control their 'curse', as they call it, find a god of psionic power to serve, and rule a nation for them and all who would oppose Ombra.

Those are the only ones I know of but I can't fit any of their goals together with what they're doing here. Big Momma's a powerful force in this city but she isn't ruling a country, controlling trade isn't going to help them destroy Shadow Key and making every Blur hate me specifically isn't going to help remove their curse, especially since I'm currently the only one who can remember them as far as we know... though another infused by the gods might be able to manage it.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #225

The Doctor formed a hand and started ticking them off. Commit genocide upon the Shadows, destroy everything our god ever created, find a way to remove or control their 'curse', as they call it, find a god of psionic power to serve, and rule a nation for them and all who would oppose Ombra.

Those are the only ones I know of but I can't fit any of their goals together with what they're doing here. Big Momma's a powerful force in this city but she isn't ruling a country, controlling trade isn't going to help them destroy Shadow Key and making every Blur hate me specifically isn't going to help remove their curse, especially since I'm currently the only one who can remember them as far as we know... though another infused by the gods might be able to manage it.
    "And why do they hate the Shadows or your god so much?"

She leaned back, "St. Edgard did mention a force of spies allied with the Shadows, but he wrote that they could neither be seen nor speak and only communicated through pieces of paper that appeared out of nowhere. I assume this was a misunderstanding, given that he just couldn't remember them as soon as he lost sight of them."

Sophia tilted her head, "Wait, 'empowered by a god?' Would being trained by one count?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

"And why do they hate the Shadows or your god so much?"
    They believe their memory-wiping power is a curse - largely because they do not have a choice; it's a fact of their biology, when someone stops noticing them they are immediately forgotten. They hate the Shadows because we serve Ombra's philosophy of a world without law or status, a world where- never mind, we're not here for a philosophy debate.

She leaned back, "St. Edgard did mention a force of spies allied with the Shadows, but he wrote that they could neither be seen nor speak and only communicated through pieces of paper that appeared out of nowhere. I assume this was a misunderstanding, given that he just couldn't remember them as soon as he lost sight of them."

Sophia tilted her head, "Wait, 'empowered by a god?' Would being trained by one count?"
    He chuckled. That's just cute. where would we find anyone trained by a god to test such a you were talking about yourself weren't you...

He rubbed his forehead. ... Ok, gods can split off a piece of their essence and graft it to the soul of another being. Isanloff did that to me. A large ball of ice formed in the Doctor's other hand. That's how I've lived for 3000 years, why I can remember the Blur and why I haven't looked you in the eye since we met. THAT'S what I mean by empowered.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #227

"Hmm, that does kind of sound like a curse, no offense."

She raises an eyebrow, Gwyn and St. Hellsbane trained me for a time equivalent to a year after I attained the Rune Blade. Their training is the reason I can react to threats that I can't otherwise perceive."

She rubbed the back of her head absent mindedly, "You said you were infused by Isanloff? The bringer of the Ic-

Once again visions in her head, the vision of a man standing over a volcano, with a spear in his hand. He held the spear over his head and the air grew cold.

"Wow, wish I knew- Never mind."

She looks slightly disappointed, "So there's no trick or anything like that?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm, that does kind of sound like a curse, no offense."
    "It's inability to turn off is what makes it so dangerous" is what Ombra tells me. And besides... He shrugged. The Blur kill and enslave, I don't care if they're cursed, I will fight to stop them.

She raises an eyebrow, Gwyn and St. Hellsbane trained me for a time equivalent to a year after I attained the Rune Blade. Their training is the reason I can react to threats that I can't otherwise perceive."
    The Doctor was quiet for a time, and then said slowly, Logic tells me that yes, you could react to a Blur about to attack you that you couldn't see. But i was referring to memory retention.

She rubbed the back of her head absent mindedly, "You said you were infused by Isanloff? The bringer of the Ic-
    It wasn't as desireable as it sounds. He shuddered.

Once again visions in her head, the vision of a man standing over a volcano, with a spear in his hand. He held the spear over his head and the air grew cold.

"Wow, wish I knew- Never mind."

She looks slightly disappointed, "So there's no trick or anything like that?"
    The Doctor cocked an eyebrow. Sorta. He... basically twitched one eye so that it was bigger. Sophia, if there were just a trick to remembering the Blur, I would've taught the other Shadows.

Unrelated: how long will this illusion last?

((Somebody besides me and Yeshon, i beseech you! POST!! It's not Christmas! Why is there so much red and green?!))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-18 at 08:33 PM.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

((Somebody besides me and Yeshon, i beseech you! POST!! It's not Christmas! Why is there so much red and green?!))
    ((Apologies, I was busy for most of yesterday.))

At that point Nureen entered the room carrying a tray with four cups of hot tea on it.
    Probably until I go to bed tonight. I'm much too tired to maintain an illusion while sleeping today.
    She held out the tray.
    Tea anyone?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

20. - Top - End - #230

"Please."

Sophia accepted the cup,

"So, what's the plan now?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

"Please."

Sophia accepted the cup,

The Doctor accepted a cup as well. That Blur that approached us peacefully told us Big Momma is a Blur - the most powerful in this entire city, powerful enough to rewrite the memories of her fellow Blur. We're going to find her and stop her doing... whatever it is she's doing.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Please."

Sophia accepted the cup,

The Doctor accepted a cup as well. That Blur that approached us peacefully told us Big Momma is a Blur - the most powerful in this entire city, powerful enough to rewrite the memories of her fellow Blur. We're going to find her and stop her doing... whatever it is she's doing.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #233

"Wait, a Blur approached us peacefully?"

Sophia frowned, "She can rewrite memories? Well that adds a dynamic I had never considered. Let's say you were a Blur. Powerful enough to brainwash even members of your own race. On top of that, you are the sworn enemy of the god of Anarchy. What would be the worst thing you could do, just to spite this god?"

Somewhere in the Maze of West End

"I will avenge you, mother." A locket hung from a golden chain seemingly suspended upon the empty air and it closed of its own accord. Before returning to the diminutive figure huddled in a dark corner.

A man approached roughly escorted by a much larger man with a sword on his back, one of Big Momma's brainwashed servitors.

"Now why would the Doctor let you live?"

"Maybe what he says is somewhat true, he doesn't kill on purpose."

"That'sa lie. Y'know the truth."

"Honestly? I don't think I do. How am I supposed to know this is even your real body?"

"You don't."

Pain, pure pain laced through the Blur's head as Big Momma tore through his mental defenses like they were paper. "Stop!"

"Stop what childe? If'n yah got nuthin' to hide, yah shouldn't be afraid of littl' ol' me." She ripped through his memories and found what she was looking for.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" His scream echoed throughout West End, but here, in the belly of the beast, nobody cared.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

"Wait, a Blur approached us peacefully?"

Sophia frowned, "She can rewrite memories? Well that adds a dynamic I had never considered. Let's say you were a Blur. Powerful enough to brainwash even members of your own race. On top of that, you are the sworn enemy of the god of Anarchy. What would be the worst thing you could do, just to spite this god?"
    The Doctor frowned and looked at the ground, apparently seriously considering the question.

... If you really wanted to piss off Ombra, He said finally, Then you'd build an absolute dictatorship maintained through falsehood. Big Momma would be particularly adept at this - she could easily rewrite her subject's memories to view her as nigh-deific, create favors whenever she needed them and falsify their pasts to make it seem she improved their lot in life, even if she makes it worse. And with her proxies she could easily fake being overthrown...

The Doctor was quiet, then his eyes shot open wide and he rose up. Oh hell... You need to leave Free Port. If she gets a hand on any of your minds...

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

Free Port

Marren and I will be fine, we both know how to defend ourselves.
    Nureen sipped her tea.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know... They probably can't defend themselves...

Dragons!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Free Port

Marren and I will be fine, we both know how to defend ourselves.
    Nureen sipped her tea.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know... They probably can't defend themselves...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heck if I know I never worked out how psionics measures up to other forms of magic

Physically, yes, but what about mentally?! Can you tell when a memory has been altered, or even purged entirely and replaced with a new one?!

The Doctor might be panicking.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Free Port

Nureen was stumped. Memory alteration was something that was not considered possible according to standard magical theory.
    I don't know...
    Marren is at no risk, the power of The Reaper protects him, but if she gets into my mind, she'd easily incapacitate me...
    I can handle her trying to control me, but if she gets her hands on my memories?

Nureen suppressed an involuntary shudder. She had a lot of repressed experiences that could destroy her sanity if released all at once.

Spoiler
    Show
    Against the mental attacks of Big Momma? Probably not.
    One form of magic isn't any stronger than any other, but different practitioners are better than others.
    And Big Momma is probably the most skilled practitioner of psionics, which might put her on par with the High Ecclesiarch. Maybe not that strong, but near that level.
    So... Theoretically, Marren and Nureen are vulnerable.

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #238

Free Port
    A bell tolled outside of the temple, and clicking footsteps echoed on the flagstones. A hoarse voice shouted, "Sanctuary!"

Michael
    "It's beautiful out here. This is like where I had my youth."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

29. - Top - End - #239

A bell tolled outside.

Sophia was silent for a moment, then nodded, "You might be right. We can't risk Big Momma gaining more assets than she already-

"Do you really think you could do it alone?"

Sophia stood hurriedly and drew her sword.

"Riight, no memory. Like I said before, I'm not here to fight. Actually I'm here to help."

The Blur was hurt at least from the way he's holding himself, though there was no physical injury.

"My manifested double ran into Big Momma, the real one I hope. Problem is? The temple is now surrounded by Blur. I think they're waiting for the fog to lift."

Spoiler
    Show
    D&D-wise Psionics is a lot more broken than most forms of magic (Clerics & Construct Wizards being two of the exceptions). What I'm emphasising with Big Momma isn't typically what you see, though they do have Dominate manifestations.

Free Port just inside the Temple

An older woman approaches the stranger, "Yes?"
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-07-19 at 10:07 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

30. - Top - End - #240

The Void

Gwyn looks over Lilli, Aqaerius, and Kipt. Gwyn nodded.

"Thank you all for coming. As you have no doubt felt, Kipt has made a new type of magic that is similar to what I had considered. Yet,"

She held out her hand. Five strings danced on her palm, they fought against each other, grasping for the same source of energy, the Warp Moon.

"The magics Aqaerius, Lilli, and my brother made are all drawn from the same source. They are magics that are neither derived from a god's power nor from nature. Instead they draw upon the power of the Universe or the Warp Moon. But because they draw upon the same power source, they get in each other's way, stunting their potential."

She closed her hand, "My proposal is that we combine our magics under the new structure made by Kipt. This new magic will allow practitioners of the current magics to achieve new heights of power in the same disciplines."

She opened her hand again and a circle appeared there, "Self-sustaining, independent, and able to bring mortals to new heights."

She closed her hand again, "I admit, the destructive potential of this magic would also be drastically increased from those currently utilized, but the potential for good is too much for me to ignore."

"Practically we would have to break down the Warp Moon and fuse its essence within the world, enabling this new Arcane Magic to draw directly upon the Moon's essence without being dependent on the phases of the moon."

She relaxed, she despised public speaking, at least it was done now.

"I would appreciate any input you may have at this juncture."
    The Void

"Lilli" Kipt says, showing visible happiness. Of course, Kipt often shows a certain level of happiness. He swiftly kneels, and kisses her hand before she has a chance to stop him. "Good to see you again, mi'lady."
    In response to Gwyn, Kipt shrugs and says "I'd be happy to help, it sounds like a blast. Does everyone already know how Arcana works?"
    Lilli shows brief signs of amusement, before turning to Gwyn and Aqearius.

"This concept of Arcana is interesting, and the avoidance of conflict between our arts would be beneficial for mortals, or even our own directives and objectives."

She adopts a contemplative expression. "I do not know how Arcana works Kipt, and to properly integrate divination into it I'll have to look at it. However, the Warp Moon. Who originally made it, and will breaking it down have any.. problems?"

Free Port-Skull & Dagger

Jorias nodded, "I'll speak with him, see if I can ferret his true plans."

"Yeah, if he'd tell you more than the rest of us."

"These are just rumors Marik."

"Keep telling yourself that, I notice you came down here too."
    Free Port

Parvis leans back. "Well, I've just passed that on. I'm sure you can contact me if you're interested in the future."

He stands and chucks a coin to the men. "Hopefully I'll still see you around."

With that he leaves.

The crew member returns with Brist, bows, then takes his leave to go about his duties. "Hello" Brist says nervously "What are you trying to do here?"
    Monte Mora's Nearby Boat

"Me? Oh I'm trying to save both our necks from our mutual enemies. And looking for work I guess now I've left Monte Mora."
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show